Return of the Oral Bank Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
185 Followers

With her hot mouth now surrounding my cock from tip to base I can feel her frantic tongue lapping the shaft as she sucks it all at once. The pressure of her throat alternates between tight and tighter as she swallows in tandem with her sucking. She is an incredible fellatrix, an artist at this... I can't resist much longer...I am getting close.

I begin fucking her mouth with as much force as I would a cunt. She steadies herself with one hand on the floor, offering her mouth to my cock as I stroke deeply in and out, working toward what I feel is going to be a monumental orgasm. She moans loudly around the throbbing shaft but doesn't flinch. She finger fucks herself and sucks steadily as I mercilessly mouth fuck her.

"I'm going to spray this load of cum right down your throat, you little whore. I've been saving this load for ten months---ten long fucking months you made me wait, you bitch. I'm going to make you swallow so much fucking cum your going to drown in it. Lets see what your fucking Robert thinks about his little slave after I send you home drenched in my semen."

I speak without missing a stroke, fucking in and out of her hot little mouth with increasing force, holding her head tightly in my hands. Pre-cum and saliva pours from her mouth, bubbling around the shaft and dribbling down her chin like white-hot lava. But still she sucks. Her thighs are covered in our fluids and the rug below her is becoming saturated.

I am fucking her mouth in earnest now, eyes closed, my head thrown back---lost in the ecstatic pleasure. She sucks and swallows faster and faster, keeping up with each and every thrust. Her mouth is hot, her throat so tight, the cum begins to push at my prostrate like the heathens at the gates of Rome. It won't be long before the floodgates open. But Allison keeps sucking and tonguing frantically no matter how fast or how deep I plunge. Amazed at her oral skills, I pause in my reverie and look down at her.

There is the unmistakable look of fear in her eyes.

What I see stabs me in the heart and brings me to my senses. I must be hurting her. "Oh, god, I'm so sorry, baby. Jesus Christ. Oh man, I'm sorry. Are you OK?" I blather as I withdraw from her mouth. I feel so guilty. What the fuck was I thinking?

But Allison, never failing to amaze me, was not the least bit interested in apologies.

"No, don't stop! Don't stop!" she screams. "Fuck! Give it to me. Let me suck it. Let me finish you. Oh my God, you're so close. Don't stop! I can feel you so close. I can fucking taste it. Give it to me."

I am frozen, confused.

"But...but... I don't want to hurt you!" I plead.

"You're not hurting me. What's wrong with you? You can fuck my mouth till I pass out. I love it, you bastard."

"But...but.." I stammer.

"Just don't come in my throat. I'm afraid you might come in my throat. I don't want that. Not now. I want to taste it, Michael. Shoot it in my mouth! Come on my tongue, baby. Pull back and come on my tongue so I can taste it."

Unbelievable! Her fear is that she won't get to taste it. I am dumfounded, but not surprised.

I will give her what she wants now---this is why I came here in the first place. I want to please her as much as she does me. We have a sexual symbiosis, plain and simple. The pleasure she gets from pleasing me is my greatest pleasure as well, and vice versa. We are a sexual tag team.

I can't turn my back on this woman. I can't let her walk away from me again. We have to talk about our future; but not now---now is the time to enjoy what we give each other physically. The emotional stuff can wait.

I let go of her head. I let her take over. She certainly knows what she wants ---and she doesn't waste a moment.

She goes right down on my cock and begins sucking again in earnest. Up and down her head bobs. The slimy prick is like a blur in and out of her lips. Opening her mouth wide she impales her face on it and buries the shaft deep in her throat, and for the first time I notice the jeweled choker tighten around her cock-bloated neck. So much for Roberts collar, I think to myself. This girl is nobody's slave.

Completely swallowing the shaft she moves her mouth up and down in short strokes, fucking her throat with no help from me. She sucks and tongues it as she slowly spits it out. Her lips clutch at the base, and then slither back up to the tip. All the while her cheeks are hollow and she sucks relentlessly. She swallows and licks, bobs and sucks, never losing a beat. Pretty soon my balls begin to tighten and the cum begins to bubble up through my urethra. My legs start to tremble. She knows the signs.

"Oh yes! Cum for me, baby! Cum in my mouth! Give your little whore what she wants. Give it to me, Michael. Shoot it in my mouth. Cover my filthy tongue with sperm. Let me taste it," she screams as she spits out the cock and grasps the shaft with two hands. She strokes it feverishly, mouth open, tongue extended to the cockhead. She looks up at me with fire in her eyes. The emeralds and diamonds around her neck are covered in sweat and saliva and glisten in the lamplight of the hotel room. She is beginning to lose it.

"Cum in my filthy mouth, Michael. I want it. I need it! My mouth belongs to you-use it. Fill it with semen. Spit in it. Piss in it. I don't care. I'm your cock-sucking whore, Michael. I'm your woman. You showed me what I am. I love it. I love being your whore. I love you, Michael. Cum in my mouth. Let me taste it. Do it! Please, do it now!"

Her depraved ranting puts me over the edge. My cock explodes! Spurt after spurt of white-hot cum flies between her lips and ropes onto her tongue. The thick fluid splatters her mouth and drips into it and down her chin. She swallows frantically and pumps my shaft for more. Her mouth begins to overfill as the hot spurts of jism come faster than she can swallow. A river of thick pearly cum accumulates across the length of her tongue and she tilts her head back to allow it to slide back and disappear into the shadow of her throat. She swallows, and swallows again--- insatiable, hungry for the thick white man-juice she loves so much. It seems as if I will never stop cumming as she milks my dick into her cum covered mouth and swallows every drop she can get.

When the spasms stop, she goes down on my cock and sucks hard, drawing semen from deep inside my urethra. To my hypersensitive nerve endings this is almost painful, but I won't stop her. I can feel her hungry throat working as she pulls it out of me. She keeps sucking and swallowing, refusing to give it up, until I finally pull her away.

I lean back against the wall, breathing heavily, drained of all my strength. I need a moment to gather myself. I watch her lick her sperm-covered hands and slide cum from her cheeks and lips into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moans, as she sucks fingers clean until she is satisfied there is no more. Turning her attention back to my cum-covered dick, she asks. "Can I clean it now, Michael?"

I can't speak. She is really in control now. She smiles at my paralysis. "Just hold it out for me, will you? Watch your whore lick your dick clean, no hands," she says.

She does just that. As I watch transfixed, she licks me clean from cockhead to balls. She licks my hand and my cum-covered fingers and then sucks the jism from my pubes. "Oh, my," she says, spying puddles of cum all over her thighs and on the rug. She scoops the slimy fluid off herself and devours it, then gets on all fours to lick cum the puddles off the floor.

"How's that for a good little cum slut?' she smiles and says, as she finishes her sperm feast. "I told you I'd lick it off the floor," she smiles. "Was I a good little whore, Michael?"

"Jesus Christ, Allison, I don't know what to say. Baby, you're fucking amazing! I....I think we have to talk. Yea, we definitely have to talk about some things. I'm not going to let you get away from me again. I want us..."

"Sshh! Don't say anything." She admonishes me with a finger to my lips as she rises to her feet and kisses me on the cheek. "Not right now," she says. "We'll have time to talk. Later."

Later? What exactly did she have planned for my day? After that orgasm, I needed some sleep!

"Why don't you go take a nice hot shower? Go ahead, you'll feel great, all nice and clean. Then we can talk some more. The day is still young. I promise I'll be here when you come out."

I didn't want to let her out of my sight, ever again; but I trusted her. I went into the bathroom and rested against the tile wall of the shower as I turned on the water. The hot soapy shower felt good---rejuvenating and cleansing, two things I definitely needed. I must have been in there for 20 minutes. I could hear her moving around and humming and singing to herself out in the room. When I stepped out, towel around my waste I almost dropped it when I saw her standing there.

She had changed her clothes and put her hair in pigtails. She wore absolutely no makeup, not even lipstick. She was now wearing a red scotch-plaid jumper with a white, button-down long sleeve cotton blouse underneath. At the collar was a wide black schoolgirl bowtie. She had on a red wool beret. On her feet were black patent leather flats and she wore white knee socks. The jumper had a school insignia on it. She was dressed up like a 16 year-old Catholic schoolgirl and she had a devil of a smile on her face.

I was speechless. She is giggling as she speaks to me in a squeaky little girl voice.

"Hi Daddy. It's me-e. Don't you recognize me? It's your little daughter Allison. I know a really, really fun game I learned from Robert. I wanna teach it to you, Daddy. I think you'll like it. Wanna take me out for some ice cream and candy? Huh? Huh? Would-ya? Would-ya come out and play with Allison tonight?"

Oh! My! God!

Uh-OH! I feel another story coming on. It's one about the little teenaged nymph in a schoolgirl outfit who likes to show off her talents to strangers...with Daddy's approval, of course. She's so-o-o obedient--- a good little Daddy's girl...and....well....tune in next chapter. It'll be fun. Bye.

the_dodger
the_dodger
185 Followers