All Comments on 'Return to Funnel Ch. 02'

by a real jrkoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
10/10 terrific

Great "submission" by a great author, too good to miss for femdom fans and anyone who likes quality erotica. Nobody does it better than arealjrkoff, it is just not possible. But... when will we have more of this story? ARJ your fans out here need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent humiliation

This writer excells at creating an ultra-humiliating scenario, and you can see that in any of his stories. The writing is top notch and if you are into extreme femdom-humiliation with some nice nylon fetish thrown in, you will love all his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

This is great, love the Dean of Women's Studies and her sexy stockings..what an image.

Really enjoyed the Funnel saga too. will it be continued?

Hope we have more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Weekend at Emily's

I was looking foward to reading about the weekend.

Very original story line, and it gave everyone someone to live the story through.

Never thought of being kept as a dog, but iys something worth considering after reading what You've written so far.

I do see its been awhile since this was written though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

One of the best stories that I have ever read - well done. Please, please write some more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
continuation

Was this story continued anywhere or are there more by this author? Maybe on another site?

It's really good, so are the others

Thanks

GR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous