All Comments on 'Return to Krell'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dawww...

He's like a giant, horny puppy.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Another great story!

Every one of you pinworld stories adds to the universe you are building. And the best is the characters that populate your worlds. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

you gotta love a story that gives you anthropology intertwined with the hot and squishy stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

You usually write Alien female-Human male stories. They are very good, but you're doing incredible with this too. Please do more of this in future.

Also thank you for publishing this story in Literotica for free. You could easily sell this on Amazon or Smashword.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

There are a lot of repeated statements/facts that detracts from the story.. for ex: “laying out in the sun to regulate krell body temp”

Sometimes it became too bogged down by different metaphors to relay a single point.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story with plenty of intrigue, drama, and sex! Your stories from, and about the Pinwheel are some of the best Sci-fi out there! Thank you for this, and all your stories!

Five Stars plus if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BIGGEST LORE STORY YET

holy crap that was epic AND WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE WHAT BROKERS LOOK LIKE...even tho i couldent really picture them in my head and just how twisted they really are...i wonder what the UNN is ganna react ive now read every story and god i love it cant wait for more and i hope there more i started reading these 2 months ago with nothing new but anyway all i can say is...MAKE A SEQUEL FOR DATE WITH A DRIFTER (MY FAVOURTE)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Love the UNN series. Suggest you index your stories and add it to your lineup. Reading these alphabetically is a little confusing. Still an epic series, worthy of more stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now I see the index

Had to read your bio

SnekguySnekguyover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Glad you're enjoying the series! There's actually a reading order listed on my bio. What is indexing? Is there a better way to do it?

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 5 years ago
Amazing

As much as I love all the other stories (and was pleasantly surprised by Queen of Jarilo), the ones with human female protagonists are such a turn on! Lena’s discovery of self and emancipation from shame were really refreshing to read through. And then you add in amazing worldbuilding.. perfect. It could almost be a movie with how interesting the plot is. (Let’s ignore how the sexy times would look on screen....)

I’m reading through according to your bio, but can’t seem to find the next story “housecat”, was it removed? I’ll keep reading on with Hot Kofe and so on tho.. ^^

Thanks for the great writing!

SnekguySnekguyabout 5 years agoAuthor
@GoldenredDragon

And thank you for reading! I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

My story Housecat is actually listed as 'Splashdown Remastered and Housecat', as I uploaded it with an improved version of Splashdown, since Housecat is a direct sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your work

Just finished reading Return to Krell. I think I have now read all your sci-fi works and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. The balance you achieve between human & alien, futuristic & native life, peace & war I find addictive. I particularly like the cats.

I hope you have not stopped writing as I would love to read me

Thankyou sharing your works with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That temple scene . . .

God damn, that scene where all the Krell are marking Lena with the paint and what comes after, has got to be one of the hottest scenes I've read on this site. It scratched an itch, I didn't even know I had! Where can I find more shit like this? Cuz I need it, badly!

Got any more plans for Krell centered stories? Lena and Sleethe in particular? I'll be very sad if we never see them again.

sailandoarsailandoarover 3 years ago
Wow . . .

and double WOW ! . . . . thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Brokers could do well to get out a little to improve their PR. Maybe contribute a ship or two to the war effort (don't have to give away tech to do that), or give some lucky journalist a rare, in person interview (a puff piece full of questions fed to them by the interviewee of course).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this news ever does get out, it's only a matter of time until people start relating it to Valbara's first contact.

Was it just luck that coalition forces were there to miraculously save their people from the brink of extinction, or did the Brokers point the navy towards the Valbaran system when they thought the time was right?

vk1970vk1970almost 3 years ago

Ah, it's nice to see Lena got some character development. Her previous appearance as a mousy, workaholic size queen wasn't terribly satisfying, but this is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...