Return to Sessia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diane, could you try and look submissive for the camera, please," she asked as she aimed her camera at me.

The request confused me. I was already naked, shaved perfectly smooth and wearing a slave collar. How much more submissive could I look?

The photographer made an impatient-sounding sigh and responded, "Place your arms behind your back with your wrists snug up against the opposite elbow, also don't make eye contact with the camera, look down at your breasts and your nipples and focus on them."

I followed her instructions and felt even more naked and exposed than before. With arms behind my back, my breasts and nipples were much more prominent and on-display. My nipples became even more swollen and erect at the thought of how much more naked and vulnerable I was compared to the fully clothed photographer.

"You have a really beautiful figure," the photographer said pleasantly enough. She snapped a few photos of my nudity and then said, "Okay, Lexi, stand next to Diane, really, really close and place your arm around her waist."

Lexi wrapped her arm around my naked waist and the photographer told her to smile. I was told not to smile, as smiling wasn't very submissive.

"I need Lexi to look smug and triumphant, and I need Diane to look defeated and owned, okay?"

I had some experience looking defeated, so I found the photographer's instructions easy to follow.

"Excellent," said the photographer. "Now, Lexi let your hand drop down and grab one of Diane's butt cheeks."

Lexi smoothly let her hand slide down and grabbed one of my buttocks and gave it a little squeeze. My buttocks were still a little bit sore from the previous day's spanking, but I tried not to react to the pain.

"Now, Lexi, show up some teeth," the photographer urged. "Now, Lexi, throw your head back and laugh."

The photographer's camera clicked repeatedly as she took photo after photo of clothed Lexi and naked me as we both stood there and posed in the hotel lobby. The humiliation and attention of being the only naked person in a room full of clothed people sent a surge of excitement straight to my sex.

After this well-dressed photographer had taken about a hundred photos of my naked body, she decided to pose me differently.

"Okay, Diane, this time I want you to kneel on the floor and face Lexi. Oh, place your hands behind your back again, wrists to opposite elbows, but this time instead of looking down, I want you to look directly at Lexi's crotch."

My face felt hot at that command. It was too much like I was being ordered to perform oral sex on Lexi; her one-piece bathing suit was very tight and cut very high on the leg. I could almost make out the shape of her vulva though the thin material of her bathing suit.

"Okay, Lexi spread your legs a little bit farther apart," the photographer said, "And Diane, raise your chin slightly and give us a sad, pathetic look, like your pleading with Lexi not to make you do this."

The photographer stood slightly behind me and to the side, mostly getting a profile view. I licked my lips and I looked up slightly, eyes wide and giving Lexi my best frightened little girl look.

The photographer snapped some more shots and said, "Okay, Lexi, look over here and give us a look of cold, hard arrogance."

After a few more photos, I was told by the photographer to straighten my spine and stick out my tits. I know this sounds shameless, but the more the photographer treated me like a sex-object, the more I could feel my pussy getting wet. I wanted her to objectify me even more, but after taking a few more shots of me on my knees, staring at Lexi's crotch, she said, "Okay, I'm done. Diane, you were a joy to photograph. Your face and body are flawless. You should have been a model. Lexi, I guess you can spank her now."

The photographer gathered up her camera, her camera bag and several other supplies and walked away. Lexi took me by the hand and led me to the center of the lobby where a chair had been prepared. "Just like yesterday," Lexi assured me. "It's going to hurt, but I think you can handle it. You're a big girl."

I groaned, but obediently got over Lexi's lap. She didn't rush me, but instead waited for me to get situated, with my hands on the tile floor and my ass up in the air.

"Are you comfortably over my lap," Lexi asked.

I thought of a smartass comment, but then bit it back and said, "As comfortable as I'm going to get I suppose."

And although the photographer said she was done taking photos of me, I saw her in my peripheral vision, just as Lexi's hand came down hard on my naked buttocks. I couldn't keep still, but instead shamelessly wriggled and writhed and jerked as Lexi's merciless hand came down again and again and punished my innocent, naked bottom. I tried gritting my teeth and attempted to be quiet, but Lexi's hand stung and soon whimpers and moans escaped my lips, giving the TV news crews some sound effects for their video.

The lifeguard spanked my poor bottom harder and harder, and the photojournalists and TV cameramen and hotel patrons all seemed to enjoy my misery. My naked buttocks and the backs of my thighs were already sore, but Lexi reddened my naked flesh and made it sting much worse than before. My buttocks tensed and my breasts heaved and tears spilled down my face as I cried out in pain, but Lexi's hand showed no mercy to my poor, sore, naked bottom.

My hands weren't bound this time, but I kept them on the floor and didn't use them to try and defend my bottom. It took a tremendous amount of self-discipline, but I knew that using my hands to protect myself from a spanking would be seen as disobedience and it would earn me another trip to the punishment park.

After the harrowing experience was over, Lexi and I hugged and I sobbed on Lexi's shoulder. Her clothed body felt odd rubbing up against my naked flesh, it enhanced my feelings of nakedness and vulnerability to have the fabric of her clothing against my naked breasts and torso.

As if by way of apology, Lexi said, "You have a really beautiful ass. It seems like such a shame to mark it up and spank it all red, but you're just a slave and I'm just a girl who's getting paid to spank you."

* * * * * * * * * *

At breakfast my bottom was stinging horribly and I wished I could stand rather than sit on my sore bottom, but Gretchen insisted. Also, to add to my helplessness, Gretchen locked my wrists behind my back in handcuffs, so that I couldn't feed myself. And for reasons I will never understand, she also locked my thumbs together in those tiny thumb-cuffs. To me, the thumb-cuffs seemed like overkill. Of course everyone in the restaurant was staring. I was a naked girl in a restaurant with her hands bound behind her back. There were at least thirty people staring at me and making me feel deliciously helpless and indecent. Most of the shameless gawkers were young men, eating alone, however there was at least one elderly woman wearing tweed and pearls, one married man with his wife and daughter and all three of them watched me intently with a look of smoldering hunger in their eyes. The daughter looked to be about eighteen and the wife and her husband looked to be about thirty-five or thirty-six. Shouldn't Mommy and Daddy inform their daughter that it's impolite to stare at the naked girl? Also I spotted two of the waitress and three of the waiters repeatedly walking past my table far more often than was necessary so that they could look me up and down and get a good, long look at my naked body.

Since my hands were locked behind my back, Gretchen had to feed me.

Victoria seemed to have no interest in food. She drank a Bloody Mary to take the edge off her hangover and plopped a thick folder onto the breakfast table.

"These are the results of polling," Victoria said flatly to Gretchen and me. "At great expense, LSC selected a cross section of Sessian society and invited them to give us their opinions on Sessian slavery; or more specifically about Diane; as she is supposed to be representing legal slavery in this country."

Gretchen and I looked at Victoria's folder. It looked to be about three-inches thick and I couldn't even begin to read it as my hands were bound behind my back and I couldn't pick up the folder. "Would you care to tell us what's in it?" I asked.

Victoria drank down half of her Bloody Mary in one long, thirsty gulp and said, "Well for starters, we can all thank channel-four news for covering Diane's trip to the punishment park yesterday, as well as her spanking in the hotel lobby yesterday. All the other news channels are obsessed with that Olympic athletes thing and without channel-four we'd be starving for attention at this point."

Victoria then drank down the rest of her Bloody Mary and almost immediately our waitress was at our table to take Victoria's empty glass away and take Victoria's order for another Bloody Mary. Of course the waitress used the opportunity to look me up and down and ogle my naked breasts and erect nipples.

"Almost sixty-one percent of the Sessian people feel that Diane's punishment in the punishment park was too brutal. Apparently there's a fine line between punishments that are sexy and punishments that are just cruel."

I rather agreed with the sentiments of the Sessian people, but Gretchen was upset. "What," Gretchen said, sounding appalled. "We're doing polls on the best way to treat my slave?"

"We're doing polls on an important LSC asset," countered Victoria. "Diane is an important symbol of Sessian slavery and we need for that image to be as positive and popular as possible. Diane's approval ratings are actually pretty high already, but we could elevate them even higher.

Victoria opened up her folder and removed a few documents. "Here are a few things that we can do to elevate Diane's numbers," Victoria said and she looked up from her reports. "Orgasms and lesbian sex are good. More than eighty-six percent of the people in our sample group loved it when Diane had sex with the slave-girl in the punishment park. Diane needs to have sex with her again. Her owner's name is Tracy and I've left her some phone messages. I'm going to try and arrange for Diane to have sex with her again in front of camera crews.

The waitress came back with Victoria's drink and Victoria accepted it cheerfully and took another sip.

"Hold on," Gretchen objected, "An important part of Diane's slave training is that her orgasms are rationed and that she be kept in a state of sexual tension most of the time. Are you telling me that a group of faceless Sessians sitting in front of their computers can alter my slave's training regimen simply by logging onto a website and voting against my methods?"

"Your training regimen be damned," Victoria snapped, "This isn't about you and Diane having a slave and mistress vacation. This is about LSC promoting Sessian slave laws. And every time I tell you that you and Diane both have to do something, it's because LSC has decided it will be beneficial to the cause of promoting the slave laws here."

Victoria took another sip of her Bloody Mary and added, "And since you and Diane are both working for LSC, I expect you both to do as you're told."

Gretchen glared at Victoria, but she knew that Victoria had a point. Gretchen worked for LSC and had to follow their dictates, even it meant she had to change the way that she treated her sex-slave.

Of course I loved the idea of more sex and more orgasms. I was a slave who had been kept naked, constantly teased and kept in a high state of sexual tension. More orgasms would give me some degree of relief, even if they were in public and in front of photojournalists and the prying eyes of reporters.

"Oh, wipe that smirk off your face," Gretchen told me. Apparently I had allowed my approval of Victoria's plan to creep onto my face. "Taking joy in a mistress's defeat is unbecoming of a slave-girl. I'll be punishing you for that later."

I instantly regretted any smiling or smirking I might have done. My naked bottom was already sore from this morning's spanking. I dreaded whatever punishment Gretchen might have in store for me.

* * * * * * * * * *

The Sessian parliament is in Fairwind, and we were meeting with a minister of parliament at 11:00 am. Nigel Buxton was a member of the Labour Party and a supporter of Sessian slavery laws. Victoria had called his office and arranged for a photo-op with him. When we arrived, we were met by a member of his staff. Her name was Gwendolyn Post and she wore a grey business suit with a single-breasted jacket and a mid-length skirt. Her conservative attire made me feel even more naked than before. She shook hands with Gretchen and Victoria and seemed surprised when I explained I couldn't shake hands due to the fact that my hands were bound behind my back.

"Right," she said, looking me up and down without ogling me. "Minister Buxton is on a tight schedule today, but can spare fifteen minutes for this event. Follow me and I'll show you to the conference chamber where the media have set up."

The Sessian Parliament was an extremely busy place with lawyers, lobbyists, security guards and government employees of all types. Everybody seemed to have a job to do, however a few of them spared a few seconds to glance at my naked body. I imagine it's not every day that a naked girl walks the halls of parliament.

When we passed through the security checkpoint, my handcuffs and slave collar set off the metal detector. Suddenly three security guards appeared out of nowhere and one of them ran a security wand over me. It beeped when it got close to the stainless steel handcuffs and the metal padlock on my slave collar.

It is intimidating for a naked girl to have three armed security guards hovering over her with unfriendly eyes, but eventually they determined that I wasn't a threat and they let me go. Ms. Post muttered some disparaging sort of comment about the security guards being children with guns and badges, but she said it softly so I couldn't quite make out her exact comment.

Being naked and helpless and being surrounded by dozens of clothed people made me feel more helpless and more aroused. Apparently Ms. Post noticed my arousal and she arranged a towel to be placed on my chair in the conference chamber so that the fluids from my slick pubic lips wouldn't stain the chair cushion.

I was humiliated that she had noticed and I felt my face grow hot with embarrassment, but she said nothing more about it. I had made my choices in life and she had made hers. My choices led me to be naked in public with my slick, swollen pubic lips on display. Her choices led her to be wearing a single-breasted business suit and working for a member of parliament.

Members of the press had set up with their cameras and their lighting equipment on the opposite side of the room. Gretchen and Victoria and I sat on one end, the press aimed microphones and cameras at us and waited for Minister Buxton to arrive. Ms. Post made certain that Gretchen and Victoria had refreshments while we waited. Unfortunately my hands were still bound behind my back, so I was unable to partake of the coffee and ice-water that had been so graciously provided.

I can't sit comfortably because my recently spanked bottom is still tender and sore, but Gretchen ordered me to stop squirming in my chair. I was also ordered to keep my knees far apart.

When Minister Buxton finally arrived he was lean and dapper. I had been expecting an overweight, balding man, but Minister Buxton had a full head of silver-white hair and was svelte and agile on his feet. His face was all sharp lines and straight, white teeth and a smile that looked disarming. He may have been old enough to have silver-white hair, but he was still bristling with youthful energy.

"Sorry to keep everybody waiting," Minister Buxton said as he shook hands with Gretchen and Victoria. He didn't make the mistake of trying to shake mine. Ms. Post probably told him about how my hands were bound behind my back.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the press," he said, now addressing the reporters on the other side of the room, "I know there's been a lot of talk in recent weeks about our nation's slave laws. Some of my fellow countrymen have called for us to abolish the OSI, the punishment parks and all the slave laws. I've heard all of the arguments against slavery, and I'm sure that you ladies and gentlemen of the press have heard them all as well."

I was almost blinded at this point as photojournalists took photo after photo of the minister and the flash photography was overwhelming my eye's ability to cope with explosions of bright light.

"However," the minister continued, now making his pro-slavery counter-argument, "since the establishment of Sessia as the one nation in Europe that allows the owning of slaves, we've seen a massive increase in tourism, adding an additional 1.7 billion pounds to the Sessian economy. Hotels, restaurants, car rental agencies and other Sessian businesses related to tourism have seen a huge increase in profits and we've created over 25,000 new jobs as a result."

Minister Buxton paused dramatically to let all of that sink in. I actually knew that slavery had helped the Sessian economy; however I had no idea of the exact numbers. One point seven billion Sessian pounds was over two billion American dollars. The money involved here was beyond-tremendous!

"The commerce ministry has projected a much larger increase in new jobs next year as long as slavery is still legal and the punishment parks stay open. On the other hand, if we outlaw slavery; as my critics in the Catholic Popular Party and the Conservative Party want to do; we'll lose the 25,000 jobs we've already created and tourism to our fair nation will decline dramatically."

"Minister Buxton" called out one of the reporters, "aren't you afraid of Sessia becoming cut off from the rest of Europe over this issue?"

"Joel," the minister admonished, "this isn't a question and answer session. I'm just here to make a quick statement. That's all I have time for today."

"Yes sir," acknowledged the reporter. "However if it wasn't for the slavery issue, Sessia never would have been kicked out of the European Union."

"Many of the Sessian people were opposed to us joining the European Union in the first place," the minister retorted. "And I wasn't going to share this with the public until later, but it seems that now is as good a time as any. Members of parliament in Greece are planning on bringing legalized slavery to a vote in their country. They've seen what slavery and the punishment parks have done for the Sessian economy and now they're hoping to follow in our example. The Greeks don't seem to be afraid of being thrown out of the European Union. We should be at least as brave as the Greeks."

The reporters looked a little stunned at this announcement. Apparently none of them had known about Greek intentions to have sex-slaves in their country. For a few seconds they had a deer-caught-in-the-headlights sort of look and then they exploded into an uproar.

"Minister Buxton! Minister Buxton! Minister Buxton!"

But, the Minister ignored them and exited the room. His assistant very deliberately stood between the reporters and the retreating minister and said, "I'm sorry, but the minister has a very busy schedule. That's all he has time he can spare for today."

I felt somewhat cheated. Neither Gretchen nor I had been allowed to say anything. We were just props. We were just decoration to be in the background while the minister of parliament got all the attention. I wasn't the only one disappointed. As we were leaving I heard Gretchen say to Victoria, "We bring an attractive, naked girl to a public event and the press just ignores her! What kind of country is this?"