Return to Sessia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a female's hand was on Gretchen's arm and a microphone was shoved in my general direction. "My name is Megan Coyle with Channel Four," said the woman attached to the hand, "and I have a question for your slave if that's alright."

Gretchen and I both looked straight at Megan (and the cameraman behind her) and we tried to compose ourselves. Apparently I wasn't going to be ignored after all. Gretchen nodded to Megan, giving her permission to ask me her question.

"This is a basic question," Megan said, "one that millions of Sessians are wondering. Don't you; as a woman stripped of clothing and paraded naked down public streets and subjected to corporal punishment; find your time as a slave to be scary and unnerving?"

The question was sprung on me without warning and the TV camera looked huge, intimidating and somehow seemed as if it could look into my soul and judge the honesty of my answers. I know that sounds irrational, but wait until a cameraman from a major TV news network shoves a camera in your face and see how you react!

Megan Coyle held the microphone out towards me and waited patiently for my answer. Luckily, Victoria had warned me that something like this could happen and had tried to prepare me for it. I had spent days trying to articulate my feelings on the subject and I had what I thought was the perfect answer.

"You can tell the millions of Sessians who are wondering that it's very scary. Sometimes my heart beats so hard in my chest that it feels like it's going to break my chest wide open. But along with the fear there's also a sort of excitement that I've never been able to find anywhere else. You know how people are scared to ride a roller coaster, and they scream in terror when they're being whipped through the air, upside-down and at a hundred miles an hour? Well, a lot of those people will ride the same roller coaster over and over again, even though it scares the crap out of them and makes them scream in fear and they dread the part where they get flipped upside-down."

I paused for dramatic effect, much the same way I saw Minister Buxton do and then added, "That sort of fear that people get on the roller coasters; that's the same sort of fear I get from being a sex-slave."

From the look on Megan's face it seemed that she liked my answer, however all she said was, "Thank you for your time," and then she and her cameraman moved along.

* * * * * * * * * *

In the taxi, Gretchen reminded me how I had earned a punishment by smirking earlier. I didn't know what she had planned, however I was naked and my hands were bound behind my back. I was dreading what came next even though I didn't know what it was.

From her purse, Gretchen then produced two small, stainless steel clamps. I recognized their purpose immediately. The words, "Mistress, please, no," were out of my mouth before I even realized I was talking.

"Don't argue," Gretchen scolded. "You've earned this punishment. Just sit quietly and accept what's coming to you. I'll take the nipple clamps off when the ride is over."

I dreaded the sharp pain of metal jaws biting my tender, swollen nipples, but nevertheless I obediently sat up straight and thrust my chest out, making my nipples an easy target for Gretchen to reach. Gretchen's hands reached for my naked flesh and I winced as my pink and protesting bud was clamped. The pain was horrible. I knew it would lessen as I grew used to it but not by very much. Then I whimpered as Gretchen inflicted the same sort of pain on my other nipple.

I was kissed, fondled and reminded that I earned this punishment. My nipples burned and throbbed, but I tried to be stoic about it. Gretchen was right that I should never have smirked. I've been trained as a slave. I know that slaves are never to show their personal feelings on their face, and especially not when they're feeling happiness at their mistress losing a battle against corporate America.

Every time the car drove over a bump I felt it in my nipples. The pain was sharp and left my nipples hurting for the entire drive. Gretchen never bothered to tell me where we were going or how long we'd be in the car. The ride was pure torment and my innocent nipples were aching the entire time. The harrowing trip seemed to go on forever.

When we arrived at our destination, Gretchen paid the cab driver and had the driver help me get up out of the cab. The pain in my nipples became sharper every time I moved, so I just wanted to sit still, but the ride was over and I had to get out of the car.

Then, with the cab driver watching, Gretchen reached for my breasts and simultaneously plucked the clamps from both my left and right nipples. I gasped in agony and gratitude.

"That better?"

"Thank you-oh, yes!"

Actually, the pain was much worse after the clamps were removed. I broke out into a sweat and tears rolled down my face as blood circulation returned to my poor, abused nipples. I was so fixated on the sharp pain in my poor, aching nipples that I failed to notice where we had arrived.

Gretchen pointed and I followed the direction of her finger to the large sign on the front of the building. We had arrived at Sharp Fitness.

Gretchen then placed an arm around me and led me; stark naked and in handcuffs; towards the entrance of the health club.

"Come on, slave-girl," Gretchen said enthusiastically, "It's time for you to meet your personal trainer!"

At Gretchen's words, I felt fear, apprehension and dread. However I was just a naked slave. My opinion on the subject didn't matter. This personal trainer might be the most, sadistic, merciless personal trainer in all of Europe, but as a slave I had no way of avoiding my fate. Even if I managed to run across the parking lot and outrun Gretchen and escape her, the Sessian authorities would eventually capture me (rather quickly I should imagine...how long can a naked, handcuffed girl with no money elude the police?) and force me to meet with my new personal trainer.

A girl about my age exited her car and gawked at me as Gretchen forced me to walk naked across the parking lot and past the gaping girl's location.

"Haven't you ever seen a naked slave before?" Gretchen asked the girl as she put her hand in the small of my back and pushed me ahead like a political prisoner. The girl continued to stare and replied, "not at this range."

The girl grabbed her workout bag from her car and followed Gretchen and I into the health club. She then proceeded to hover just a few feet away while Gretchen led me to the main desk and introduced herself to one of the employees.

"Hello, my name is Gretchen Starke and this is my slave, Diane Schlank. I believe that a personal trainer has been reserved for her."