Return to Sessia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,938 Followers

I groaned and fought against the ropes that made me helpless and attempted to thrust my pelvis hard against this girl's fingers, but every time I came close to approaching an orgasm, she would withdraw her fingers from my sex and watch me intently, studying the frustration on my face and seeing the tears well up in my eyes.

And when I'd calmed down somewhat, she would impale my pussy on her fingers again and begin to tease my libido once more.

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke up naked in Gretchen's bed with a stainless steel handcuff locked tightly around my wrist. It took me a few seconds to realize the thing with the intern was just a dream and acclimate to the real world. Apparently I was in a hotel room in Sessia. I wouldn't go anywhere without Gretchen's permission, but the handcuff on my wrist increased my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability. Gretchen likes that. She says it helps to keep me in the proper mindset and maintains the proper image.

My bottom was still sore from multiple spankings, my muscles were sore from the workout Claudia made me do for her and my pussy was throbbing with need. I desperately wanted to reach down with my free hand and finger myself to orgasm, but slaves who get caught masturbating tend to receive cruel and unusual punishments.

"Oh good, you're awake," I heard a female voice say. "Gretchen, she's awake now."

I looked up and saw the waitress who had served Gretchen and me at lunch earlier that day. She was no longer wearing her waitress uniform and was dressed in jeans and a black tee-shirt, but I recognized her well enough. She had a pretty face, a slender waist and a flat tummy, but with her A-cup breasts, narrow hips and charming pixie haircut, she looked almost like a teenage boy.

"Diane," Gretchen said slowly, enunciating each word carefully, "This is Michelle."

Gretchen placed her hands protectively on Michelle's shoulders and added, "She's young, she just turned nineteen, and she's a little bit nervous about having sex with a girl for the first time, so I expect you to do everything in your power to put her at ease and make certain that this is an enjoyable experience for her."

I had to bite my tongue at that. She was nervous? I was the one who was naked, exposed, vulnerable, handcuffed and sore from multiple spankings! What did Michelle have to be nervous about?

I didn't say any of this out loud and instead replied, "I'll do whatever makes you happy, Mistress."

Gretchen unlocked my wrist from the handcuff and Michelle helped me up off of the bed. The instant I had my bare feet planted on the floor, Michelle pulled me close and kissed me passionately on the mouth. Our tongues met and Michelle moaned into my mouth as I was relentlessly kissed.

"God, you are so beautiful," Michelle panted. "I can't believe Gretchen is allowing me to have sex with you."

The smile on Michelle's face was beatific. She was blissfully happy just to be kissing me. Of course Gretchen had promised her more than just kissing, so eventually Michelle stepped back and placed her hands on my breasts, cupping them and lifting them ever so slightly, almost as if she were weighing them.

"God, they are so beautiful," Michelle exclaimed. "Could you do me a favor," Michelle asked, "Could you arch your spine and pull your shoulders back? I'd like to examine them...well.."

"You want them on display," Gretchen suggested. "You'd like for them exhibited and jutting out for your attention."

"That's it," Michelle said in enthusiastic agreement with Gretchen, "That's exactly it!"

Then she turned to me and said, "Would you mind?"

It sounded silly that she even asked me for my opinion. Slave-girls were never asked what they wanted. They were just given orders, and they either obeyed or were forced to obey. So, I arched my spine and placed my hands behind my back and thrust my breasts forward.

Michelle's own breasts were rather small; I suppose that's what caused her to be so fascinated with mine. She felt me up quite thoroughly; she petted my breasts them from the sides, cupped them from the bottom, massaged my nipples with her thumbs, separated them with her hands and then pushed them together. She was almost like a child that had found a new toy to play with.

"I've never seen breasts as nice as yours, "Michelle gushed and then she began to roll my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

My nipples are very sensitive and what she was doing felt really good. I moaned as Michelle's fingers stimulated my libido and made me feel tingly all over.

Michelle proceeded to fondle my thighs, my bottom, my flat abs and my shaved vulva, but inevitably she ended up returning to my breasts. Apparently Michelle felt that my breasts were my best feature.

"You're perfect, you're adorable, you are like the perfect girl," Michelle said, still gushing with effusive praise for my body. She had a huge crush on me, and might have stayed in my hotel room all night, only Gretchen prompted her to hurry up and move things along.

Of course, while Michelle loved my breasts, the endgame really involved my mouth. Gretchen ordered me to get down on my knees and unbutton and unzip Michelle's pants. Michelle could have done it herself, but apparently it helps to reinforce my inferior status if I'm made to do it.

Michelle didn't like having her pants pooled around her ankles in an untidy pile, so I ended up removing Michelle's shoes for her and helping her step out of her jeans. Then I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her hips, her thighs and past her ankles so that she could step out of them.

"Diane is quite skilled at using her mouth to make women happy," Gretchen boasted. Then to me she said, "Show her, Diane."

Michelle's pubic hair was unexpectedly long and it required some work for me to find her labia so that I could go to work. I explored through Michelle's pubic hair until I found her pubic lips, which were already soaking wet with her juices. I felt a certain amount of pride, knowing that it was me who made her so wet with amorous passion. I smiled somewhat and used the fingers of both hands to peel her labia apart and spread her lips wide open. My tongue probed the gap between her pubic lips and Michelle gasped in intimate pleasure. As my tongue impaled her sex, she drove her hips forward to eagerly accept my tongue inside her. Michelle's sex tasted slightly salty as I lapped at her. Michelle apparently liked what I was doing as she spread her thighs wider and made enthusiastic moaning sounds. Gretchen had stopped giving me commands, apparently happy with my performance between Michelle's legs.

When Michelle switched from moaning to panting, I used my tongue to slide the hood back from Michelle's hard, swollen clitoris. Then I licked at that hard nub, teasing it and making Michelle pant louder and with greater passion.

Then I inserted two fingers inside Michelle's sex, probing deep and then started to curl my fingers in a 'come hither' kind of motion, all the while licking at her clit.

She arched her back and squealed with pleasure at what I was doing between her legs. That's when I took her swollen clit gently between my teeth and began to simultaneously lick it and suck on it. The combination usually drives most women right over the edge. Michelle's hips writhed and Michelle almost knocked me down with her enthusiastic squirming of her hips.

I continued to suck and lick at her clitoris, causing Michelle to make all manner of exhilarated noises. Some of these noises I can't even describe. Panting, moaning, whimpering and wailing; I can describe those; but some of these noises were beyond my experience. Michelle's noises of passion very nearly deafened me as Michelle's hips writhed and squirmed and my tongue worked its magic on her clit.

As I continued to suck and lick at the teenager's clit she went wild with her responses. Her hips thrust forward with abandon and then her entire body shuddered. She then grabbed my head in a grip that was like iron and continued to shudder and make sounds like a red-tailed hawk.

Even after her orgasm was over, Gretchen had me stay between her legs and lick every last drop of juices from her pussy.

"Oh, God, you are so incredible," Michelle gushed, "I've never had an orgasm like that in my life! I never even knew that orgasms like that were possible!"

After I stood up, Michelle hugged me and held me so tight I wondered if she was an athlete. Her arms were super-strong. It was almost like I was being gripped in a vice.

She didn't want to let me go, but Gretchen insisted. Michelle might have a crush on me, but Gretchen owned me, and when Gretchen said it was time to let go, Michelle had no choice but to do what Gretchen said.

Michelle reluctantly released me and made a face when Gretchen told her to get dressed. She didn't want to leave and she pleaded with Gretchen to stay with me a little longer. Eventually Gretchen gave Michelle permission to stay and watch while I ate Gretchen's pussy, but only if she was willing to watch quietly and not interfere.

Gretchen set me back down on my knees and she removed her pants and lowered her panties down to her ankles and sat down on the bed. Just like Michelle, Gretchen was soaking wet. Gretchen gets aroused seeing me spanked, bound or humiliated and she'd seen plenty of that every day that we'd been in Sessia, so she was utterly awash in lust.

I licked her beautiful pink slit from bottom to top and Gretchen started moaning almost immediately. Gretchen's labia were wet before I even began to lap at her sex. As an experienced cunnilingist, I can tell you that not all women's juices taste the same. Sometimes when I'm going down on a woman, the wetness I lick from her pubic lips tastes bland. With other women the taste is sweet. Sometimes the taste is sour. Sometimes a woman will taste buttery or salty. Sometimes she'll taste like wine. But the taste of Gretchen's pussy is my favorite of all the pussies I've ever licked. It's a very subtle taste; almost imperceptible; but her pussy has a sweet taste like pineapple.

You may think that sounds crazy, but I've licked her pussy and you haven't. I know what she tastes like.

And as I got lost in the taste of Gretchen's pussy, her breathing quickened and her thigh muscles tensed. I had barely even begun to lavish attention on her swollen clit before her first orgasm started.

Her first orgasm was loud and passionate and involved Gretchen bouncing her ass on the bed, bucking her hips and thrusting her pelvis into my face. Gretchen rarely orgasms that quickly, I can only assume that her level of sexual tension was very high, I suppose that's why she was in such a hurry to get Michelle out the door.

After her first orgasm, Gretchen had me stay on my knees and she spread her legs even farther, giving me even easier access to her moist labia. "Again," she insisted. "Do it again."

The second time it took longer to bring her to orgasm, although I think she enjoyed the second one more. Her thighs trembled more, her breathing was more passionate and she gripped my head tighter. Also her first orgasm was over quickly, while her second orgasm just seemed to go on and on and on. It was a remarkable example of sexual endurance and sustained pleasure that her second orgasm lasted as long as it did. I think Michelle was jealous of Gretchen for how much longer Gretchen's orgasmic bliss seemed to last.

Gretchen panted and shuddered and moaned for what seemed like thirty minutes or more, and then she lay limp and exhausted, sweaty and satisfied. Michelle finally let herself out without saying anything. I think she felt somewhat betrayed that she wasn't the only girl for me.

She just didn't understand how the slave dynamic worked.

* * * * * * * * *

My routine in Sessia was fairly predictable for the next few weeks. Lexi would wash me every morning in front of a crowd of leering hotel guests and reporters and then my poor bottom would be mercilessly spanked for the entertainment of a different group of leering hotel guests and reporters.

I would be taken to the punishment park to have sex with Heather or some other slave-girl (with plenty of park patrons and reporters watching) and then I'd be taken to Sharp Fitness so that Claudia could put me through a grueling workout and scores of health club patrons could ogle my naked body.

In the first week that Claudia acted as my personal trainer at Sharp Fitness, over nine-hundred new customers signed up for new memberships at Sharp Fitness. Many of them didn't even exercise when they got to the health club. They just showed up to catch a glimpse of the naked slave-girl being put through her paces by her personal trainer.

One day in particular was very popular with the club patrons.

On this particular day, Claudia didn't work my abs or my arms or my glutes. Instead she spent several hours working on my flexibility. The patrons of the club were practically knocking each other over to get a closer look at me as Claudia commanded me to work on my front split, my kneeling lunge stretch, my reverse lunge stretch, my single leg stretch, my straddle split, my straddle side stretch and my straddle center stretch.

Of course all of these flexibility exercises put my pussy much more on view than usual; especially seeing as how I was naked and all of my pubic hair had been shaved off; which Claudia assured me was a good thing. She insisted that the further apart I could stretch my legs, the more my pubic lips would be exposed and on display and the more people would want to maintain their memberships and pay their monthly membership fees.

The more Claudia talked like this, the more I thought she and Victoria would get along. They both had a corporate mindset. I could feel my face grow hot with embarrassment, knowing that a crowd of strangers were watching me while I performed these exercises in the middle of the health club and I was provocatively revealing my shaved pubic lips for them.

But, as embarrassing as this all was, my clit refused to stop throbbing.

When I was slow to obey or failed to live up to Claudia's expectations she would punish me. Much to my surprise, Claudia had a cheap leather whip, probably given to her by Gretchen or Victoria. Several times, when she thought I was slow to obey her commands, she would use it to deliver a quick, stinging, painful lash to my naked buttocks.

And at one point, she even ordered me over her lap so that she could spank my naked bottom and the backs of my thighs with her bare hand.

Claudia's arms are quite slender and I had wrongly assumed that her hand wouldn't sting very much when she spanked me. I learned however that Claudia's arms have lean and ropey muscle and she can spank very, very hard.

With my naked ass up in the air and my palms flat on the floor, Claudia's strong right arm and her merciless right hand administered a painful sixty swats to my poor, upturned bottom and the vulnerable backs of my thighs.

I can't even remember why Claudia was spanking me. The reasons probably aren't even important now. Claudia intended to prove her dominance over me and I suppose one reason would be as good as another for doing that.

Also, the health club patrons loved the show that Claudia was putting on for them. Everybody stopped whatever they were doing and leaned forward to observe as the naked American girl bounced and squirmed in a shameful manner over Claudia's lap and Claudia delivered a volley on stinging swats to her poor, defenseless bare bottom.

Long before the spanking was over I was sobbing like a little girl and Claudia assured me that my naked bottom was very, very red.

* * * * * * * * * *

And then came the day that my sister came to visit me.

When a girl (or a boy) engages in kinky bondage and discipline sex, they assume that their family will not become involved in any way, but one evening my sister Amy arrived in Sessia and knocked on the door to my hotel room.

I was exhausted after a particularly grueling workout at Sharp Fitness and Gretchen had promised me that I could rest before making any more public appearances, but there came a knock on our hotel room door and before Gretchen or I could even begin to consider the consequences, Gretchen ordered me to answer it.

So, completely naked (except for my slave collar) I went to the door and opened it.

And my sister Amy was standing in the doorway.

Until you engage in a lifestyle like mine where you associate with hundreds of people who think nothing of stripping you naked and exposing you in public for the leering crowds to ogle; and a sister or mother or cousin or brother shows up and surprises you; you'll never know how embarrassing it can be to be caught naked by a family member who shows up unexpectedly.

"Surprise," Amy exclaimed as she stood in the doorway to my hotel room. She'd seen me naked like this before, so she didn't freak out, but it's still awkward and embarrassing for a family member to walk in on me while I'm in naked slave-girl mode.

Oblivious to my embarrassment, Amy wrapped her arms around me and enveloped me in a sisterly hug. I felt her clothed chest against my bare breasts, and her hands on my naked back, shoulders and waist.

Part of the reason that this was awkward and embarrassing is that Lexi, Claudia, Gretchen and a whole host of other women are constantly working to stir up my libido and keep me sexually frustrated. Because of this, my loins are stirred by any physical contact with any woman. Amy's hug caused my nipples to stiffen, my heart to beat faster and my pussy to tingle; and honestly it makes me feel uncomfortable and guilty to be having libidinous feelings from having my sister press her body up against mine.

"Amy," I responded politely, "What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Sessia?"

Amy broke from out hug and gave me one of those playful smiles. "I wanted to surprise you, silly. Scott's Aunt Malory gave him an early wedding present; an all-expense paid trip to four European cities. Knightsbridge is our first stop before we move on to Rome, Paris and London."

"So, you're here with Scott?"

"Of course! Neither one of us had ever been to Europe before and I've always wanted to go! Scott told his Aunt and BOOM, she called her travel agent and paid for everything!"

"It must be nice to have an aunt with that kind of money," I replied. Inwardly I was thinking that it was more embarrassing to expose my naked body to friends and family than it was to expose it to strangers, but outwardly I was just making small talk.

"Diane, is that Amy?" Gretchen asked as she walked over. Amy explained once again about Scott's Aunt Malory and how she wanted to surprise me with her visit.

"Does Scott's aunt know that Diane and I are here as slave and mistress?" Gretchen asked, understandably concerned about my secret sex-life becoming public knowledge with the folks back home.

"No, oh God no," Amy exclaimed. "She doesn't even know that the two of you are in Europe. As far as she knows, Scott and I are here to see the Knightsbridge Ballet perform at the Terpsichore Center. She doesn't know anything about Diane's slave contract or anything like that. I'd never tell her, and I swore Scott to secrecy."

Once Amy said that, my shoulders relaxed and I released the breath that I hadn't even been aware I'd been holding. Being a lesbian sex-slave who exposes her naked body in public is the sort of secret that could be mortifying and ruin my reputation for all time if it ever got revealed to my family back in the United States.

Once Gretchen and I were noticeably appeased by her news, Amy looked my naked body up and down and said, "Diane, you look great! I think slavery really agrees with you!"

Schlank
Schlank
2,938 Followers