Return to Sessia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers

Then she took her hand, stroked it across my naked abdomen and exclaimed, "Look at you! You've got a four-pack! Are you an athlete now?"

I looked down at my abs and Amy was indeed correct. All of the painful abs exercises had paid off and not only were my abs tight and flat, but I also had clearly defined and visible abdominal muscles just underneath the skin.

"Diane has a personal trainer now," Gretchen explained. "The trainer works her hard, and what you see here are some of the results of all that hard work."

"Wow, those are amazing," Amy gushed as she slowly stroked her hand across my new and improved abs.

"Her butt looks better too," Gretchen explained. Then, to me she said, "Diane, show her your butt."

I was averse to showing my sister my naked bottom, even though she had already seen it before. The way Gretchen had me exposing my nude backside to my sister somehow seemed more lewd and shameless than any previous time my sister had seen me naked. It was almost as if I were trying to arouse my sister's libido.

I took a deep breath and turned my back to my sister, displaying my bare ass for her to get a good look. I felt like a shameless slut.

"Well, sure it looks good," Amy conceded, "But her butt has always looked good. Her butt has always been her best feature. It's always been high and firm and it's never sagged."

Amy's words stroked my ego and I almost forgot how shamefully I was displaying my naked body, but then Gretchen said, "It's a lot firmer than it was before. Give it a squeeze and see for yourself."

"Really," Amy asked, apparently hesitant to fondle her older sister's naked bottom.

"Sure, go right ahead," Gretchen encouraged. "Your sister wont' mind."

Amy grabbed my right buttock in one hand and my left buttock in the other. She pressed her fingers into my naked flesh and squeezed, then she repositioned her hands on my buttocks and squeezed again.

"Wow," Amy enthused, "You've got soft skin but really hard muscle there. That's really, really firm, Sis!"

"Claudia works your sister very hard," Gretchen explained, "Doesn't she, Diane?"

"Yes, Mistress," I conceded, uncomfortable about the way that my sister was examining my naked body like a prospective buyer examines a naked slave at the slave market.

At Gretchen's urgings, Amy spent several minutes feeling my arms, my thighs and my obliques. I felt more and more like a naked slave being examined at the slave market all the time. It was somewhat humiliating to be examined like that by my sister, but also arousing. I desperately didn't want my sister to realize that I was getting aroused by the way that she was exploring my naked skin with her fingers, but as a slave-girl I didn't have the authority to tell her to stop.

After what seemed like hours, Amy finally removed her hands from my naked body and invited me out for dinner and drinks. She also said that she and Scott were going to the ballet afterwards and could get extra tickets if Gretchen and I wanted to go.

"I've very sorry, Amy, but we'll have to decline your kind offer," Gretchen replied. "Diane has had a truly grueling day and she needs her rest so that she can be fresh for her public tomorrow."

Amy looked my naked body up and down again and said, "How about tomorrow? Scott and I are staying at the Corinthia Hotel in Knightsbridge; room 515. Give us a call and the four of us can meet for lunch."

I was about to agree, but Gretchen spoke before I could and said, "I'll give you a call around noon. That should give Diane enough time to make all of her public appearances for the day."

* * * * * * * * * *

I was restless and didn't sleep well that night.

I kept dreaming that I was a slave on the auction block. My naked body was on display for prospective buyers and my wrists and ankles were tied to vertical poles to my left and my right to keep me from covering my naked body while the buyers examined every nook and cranny of my naked flesh.

In one of my dreams a young, attractive blonde girl (who looked remarkably like my sister) fingered my pussy with two strong fingers, almost as if she were looking for a hidden prize. Her fingers probed deep, her top knuckle sliding across my swollen clit and making me pant, feverish with lust. My legs were spread far apart and no matter how much I strained against the ropes tied to my ankles I couldn't close my legs together. The girl was very vigorous in her probing of my pussy and I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm when I woke up in the dark hotel room, handcuffed to Gretchen's bed.

In other dreams there were other people examining my naked body. Some of them were more interested in grabbing my breasts, squeezing them like melons and painfully pinching my nipples. Their hands were cruel and harsh on my delicate flesh, but I still woke up from the dream with an urgent throbbing in my sex. I was sexually vexed and in desperate need of relief. If I didn't get an orgasm soon I was going to scream. It was pure torture being suffused with so much lustful frustration and being forbidden to do anything about it.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning I spoke to Lexi. It was after I'd been showered, but before I received my public spanking over Lexi's lap. We were all alone in the locker room, so there was no chance of anyone overhearing our conversation.

"Mistress, may I please ask a favor?"

Lexi gave me an amused smile and replied, "I think it's a little unusual for slaves to ask for favors...but I like you, Diane...so, go ahead and ask."

I knew we didn't have much time, so I just fervently blurted out my plea, "I haven't had an orgasm in ten days, Mistress. The sexual heat in my clit is driving me mad! Please, please, please finger me to an orgasm before you take me upstairs! Nobody has to know about this except for you and me! We're the only ones down here right now. I'll never tell anyone, and you'd be doing me a huge favor."

I looked at Lexi with pleading in my eyes, but she was totally unmoved.

"Sorry, Diane," was Lexi's response, "They told me that you'd probably ask me to do something against the rules at some point, and I was given strict instructions on how to respond."

I was then grabbed painfully by my ear and led up the stairs in a humiliating fashion, naked with my ear tightly gripped by Lexi's strong thumb and forefinger, being dragged behind her.

"What is this?" Gretchen asked when she saw Lexi dragging me naked and humbled by my pinched ear.

"Your slave-girl asked me to finger her to orgasm and keep it a secret from you," Lexi replied. Damn that Lexi! Even if she wouldn't help me with my maddening sexual frustration, I thought she at least liked me enough to keep my secret! The damn girl was a tattletale!

"Diane," Gretchen said, her voice filled with disappointment, "Those are two sins you've committed against your mistress and you'll have to repent for both of them."

"Mistress, please," I pleaded with a chocking throb in my voice and beseeching look in my eyes.

"No," Gretchen said. "There's no mercy for slave-girls. It sends mixed messages. After Lexi is done spanking you, I'm taking you straight to the Punishment Park."

I flinched at the pronouncement and my heart was filled with fear, trepidation and shame. A trip to the punishment park usually meant that I'd be sporting marks on my naked skin from a painful whipping or cropping. And I was to meet with my sister in a few hours. It would be unbelievably humiliating to meet with my sister and have her see whip marks on my skin.

Neither Gretchen nor Lexi seemed to have any sympathy for my plight and I was led over to the chair and forced over Lexi's lap so that she could spank me in front of the ogling crowds and the European media.

I tried to be brave, but I was yelping in pain after the third stinging slap on my bare buttocks. It seemed to me that Lexi had gotten stronger. Her blows were landing on my ass harder than ever. Had I offended her by asking her to keep secrets from my mistress? Was she trying to prove a point? No spanking that I had received from Lexi had ever hurt this much! The pain was overwhelming!

I thought the pain was already more than I could bear and then Lexi's hand started slapping my bare ass even harder and faster. She would hit the same spot over and over, hurting more each time, then start on a new spot.

I sobbed and without even think I started to scream out apologies. I'm not even certain exactly what words I used or who I was apologizing to, but I do know that I screamed out the word, "SORRY" at least a dozen times.

When I was finally allowed up from Lexi's lap, I was made to kiss both Lexi's feet and Gretchen's.

Then I was made to crawl over to members of the European press so that they could get close-up photos of both my reddened ass and my tear-streaked face. Then I was made to kiss Lexi's feet again so that they could get close-up photos of that as well.

Then Gretchen loudly proclaimed that she was taking me to the Punishment Park in Terra del sesso. My face was already wet with tears, my poor little butt was on fire and there was an unbearable ache in my clit from the torturous sexual frustration and I was being taken to the Punishment Park for further torture.

How much more distressing could this day possibly become?

Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers