Return to Sessia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the secrecy?" Gretchen asked.

Lady Preston looked at Gretchen as if she was quite insane. "I'm a member of the Catholic Party. Our party leadership consists of a bunch of sexually-repressed, old, patriarchal, self-important men who think that sex is vulgar and sinful. If any of the other members of the Catholic Party learned of my sexual activities they'd turn on me like a pack of wolves turning on a beagle that had just been caught infiltrating their pack by wearing a rented wolf-costume."

"So, won't they turn on you anyway?" Gretchen asked. "After all, our deal was I loan out Diane to you and you vote in favor of Sessian slavery laws. If you vote in favor of allowing naked young men and women being led down public streets by their slave collars, won't that infuriate the sexually-repressed old men in the Catholic party and turn them against you?"

"Oh, they're going to throw a great bloody wobbler," said Lady Preston with a touch of amusement in her voice. "But when you've been in politics for as long as I have, you learn how to make enemies without sabotaging your career. I've already made plans for how I intend to survive after the Catholic party leadership starts screaming for my head on a platter."

She looked so calm. I knew right then I could never go into politics. The idea of offending an entire political party and sending them into a blind rage would have had my knees knocking, but Lady Preston just smiled and behaved as if was no big deal.

Then Lady Preston ambled over to me. Even in my bare feet I was still taller than her, however she radiated some sort of air of authority and self-confidence that made her seem intimidating even though she had to look up in order to make eye contact with me.

"And you, are so gorgeous," Lady Preston said as she put on hand gently on the side of my face and the other on my shoulder. "You're more adorable in person than you are on television. I dare say, if there is anyone out there worthy of getting me to sell my vote, it's you."

Then she leaned in and kissed me. Suddenly both of her hands were wrapped around me, gripping my naked body tightly. She squeezed me so tight it actually hurt. Reflexively I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her as close as I could. I felt my heartbeat speed up and Lady Preston could probably feel the beating of my heart as our chests were pressed so tightly together.

She kissed me with a sexual hunger and I kissed her back, moaning into her mouth and feeling a strong desire for this woman to touch me with more than just her lips.

By the time Lady Preston pulled away from the kiss, I was panting and my lungs were burning. Her hands dropped from my bare shoulders and she gave me this look of open-mouthed delight and infatuation. It made her look about ten years younger.

Lady Preston patted my naked butt affectionately and pointed to a doorway that led out of the kitchen. "Head down that hall and the second door on the left is my bedroom. Head on down that way," she said to me.

Then to Gretchen she said, "While Diane is entertaining me, you can pretty much have the run of the house. The kitchen, the dining room, the library, the sunroom...just don't leave the house or interrupt Diane and me whilst we're having sex."

"Now, hold on," Gretchen protested, apparently in opposition to Lady Preston's instructions, "I should be in there too. You can't just order me out of the room while you have sex with Diane."

Lady Preston made an adversarial noise in the back of her throat and said, "Really? I'm not certain how you do things in America, Miss Starke, however is Sessia, members of parliament aren't accustomed to having an audience when we take a lover to bed."

"And I think you've forgotten that Diane isn't your lover. She's my property, and I have an obligation to make sure that you don't damage my property while I'm loaning it out to you!"

At this, Lady Preston's eyes narrowed and her voice became somewhat deeper and more brittle, and she said, "No. Diane isn't my lover. Diane is my bribe. You're using her to bribe me to change my vote when slavery is on the legislative agenda again. And if you truly want me to vote in your favor, you'll allow me some privacy whilst I enjoy my bribe."

Gretchen and Lady Preston stared at each other in stony silence for several seconds, neither one of them happy with the other. Neither one of them wanted to capitulate to the other, but in the end, Gretchen acquiesced and allowed Lady Preston to have her privacy while she had sex with me.

As I walked down the hall, Lady Preston made certain that she walked the optimum distance behind me for observing the sway of my naked ass while I walked.

"After you, Miss Schlank," Lady Preston said politely as I opened the door to her bedroom.

Of course she gave my ass a hard swat just before I set foot inside her bedroom, but that was hardly surprising. When you're a slave-girl, you can expect for your ass to be swatted, paddled, spanked, cropped and whipped quite often.

When we were both quite alone in her bedroom, Lady Preston ordered me to stand in the center of the room and keep my bare bottom facing towards her.

"Your bottom is exquisite," she informed me softly. "It may very well be perfect...if perfection is actually something that we can actually achieve with the human anatomy."

Then I felt her breath on the back on my neck and her hands on my buttocks. She squeezed my naked buttocks, fondled them, caressed them and pinched them. She quite obviously adored them, the way that she spent so much time tending to them. She probably saw them as my best feature.

With one buttock held firmly in each hand, Lady Preston purred into my ear and asked, "At those punishment parks, they have a tradition of performing a body cavity search on the slaves, don't they?"

I found the question both surprising and disconcerting, but I answered. Slaves never refuse to answer the queries of a clothed person.

"Yes, Mistress. They're quite insistent about it."

"Very well," Lady Preston said, still fondling my buttocks, "Tell me about these body cavity searches."

"There's not that much to tell, Mistress. They order you to spread your legs and press your hands flat against a wall and arch your back. Then a part employee snaps on some latex gloves and fingers your pussy while they pretend to search for contraband."

"And have you ever achieved climax while the park employees had their fingers shoved deep inside of you?"

"Never," I responded. "They're horrible teases. They'll take you right up to the edge of an orgasm and then leave you whimpering."

Lady Preston seemed to consider this for a few moments and then she released her hold on my naked buttocks and said, "Diane, go stand over there. Place your hands flat against that wall and spread your legs. Arch your back and stick your bottom out as if you were offering it to me."

I took a deep breath and obeyed her commands. I've always found the search position to be awkward and humiliating. With my hands uselessly pressed against the wall and my legs spread obscenely far apart, I feel helpless, defenseless and exposed.

Then I heard Lady Preston snap on a latex glove and within seconds she was nudging my swollen pubic lips apart with her fingers.

"You are absolutely soaking wet," she commented, toying with my labia before she thrust her fingers inside of me.

The throbbing in my sex intensified and Lady Preston thrust her fingers deep inside of me. I gasped and I felt my pelvic muscles contract. My legs trembled and my heart sped up. I panted erratically as Lady Preston's fingers forced my sex wide open and filled me completely.

It seemed as if a wave of electricity shot through me, starting at my clit, but so powerful it spread through my whole vaginal opening, my anus, my thighs, my belly, my nipples and oh, deliciously everywhere!

My back arched, my cunt tightened and relaxed again and again as Lady Preston impaled my cunt with her wonderful fingers. Waves of sheer energy crashed through me, energizing yet depleting me. This happened again and again until the orgasm totally exhausted me and my legs lost all of their strength.

In the end the crushing orgasm left me limp and naked on the floor with my thighs soaking wet from a powerful orgasm. I knew that slave-girls who orgasmed without permission were supposed to be punished, however at that moment I didn't really care. I just lay there with my face resting on a naked arm, a smile on my lips, Lady Preston apparently watching my prone nudity in silence as the only sound I could hear was the sound on my own panting.

After a long silence, Lady Preston finally asked, "Well, that wasn't exactly the way it was supposed to happen, was it?"

"No, Mistress," I replied. "Slaves are never supposed to have an orgasm without permission. It's a very serious infraction of the rules."

Lady Preston seemed to think about this for a few seconds and then asked, "So, with a serious transgression like this; and you've already admitted that this is a transgression; it's traditional that the slave should be punished?"

The question caught me off guard. It was like asking if was traditional to call for an ambulance when someone you loved was having a heart attack. Of course it was traditional! What else could you do in a situation like that?

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, still lying naked on the floor and panting softly, "You should punish me now. Otherwise it's like I'm not really a slave."

There was a longer silence this time. Lady Preston was quite obviously inexperienced and had to think about these things before doing them. She was really a novice when it came to handling slave-girls.

"Am I understanding this correctly, Diane," Lady Preston said as she stood over my naked body, "You actually need pain in order to function properly?"

Oh, wow. Nobody have ever phrased it to me exactly that way before. I suppose maybe Europeans think about these differently than we do in America.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Why?" she asked.

I sighed and lifted my head up, not really making eye contact, but having a view of her knees and the hemline of her skirt.

"Enjoying pain with your sex is something either you get or you don't. If you get it, then you don't really need it explained, because you know how good it feels, and if you don't get it, then no amount of my talking about it is going to convince you that it makes sense."

"That sounds awfully judgmental," she said.

"Um," I replied awkwardly.

"I suppose at this point I could punish you for having an orgasm without permission, I could punish you for judging my analytical abilities or I could punish you because you have this aberrant desire to feel pain."

"Well, Mistress, I suppose if you want me to choose-"

But then she cut me off in mid-sentence and said, "Actually as a slave-girl I don't believe that you're the one who should make this decision. And at any rate, there's a more important reason I hadn't mentioned before."

Then she knelt down next to me and added, "Your perfectly shaped ass is hypnotizing. I can't stop looking at it, and I am willing to use any excuse I can think of to touch it."

And then to emphasize her point, she swatted my right buttock really hard, three times in rapid succession.

"I even like the sound of my hand smacking your backside. That loud smacking sound is very agreeable."

I looked over my shoulder and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

"No looking at me now," she ordered. "Place your forehead on the ground and raise your ass up in the air. Higher than that, girl. And arch your back."

When I had presented my naked buttocks in the manner she required, I heard her say, "Ah, that's much better. You look perfect now! Splendid!!"

Then she smacked me hard on my left buttock.

Lady Preston wasn't as strong as Lexi. She couldn't spank nearly as hard, however my bottom was already sore from all of the other spankings I'd had that week, so her swats still stung.

"Doesn't this hurt?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"So, when do you start with sounds of distress? Aren't you supposed to cry out when you're in pain?"

"Slaves are taught to keep their screams under control, Mistress," I responded. "Most masters and mistresses don't want a slave that screams out in pain every time their punished."

"Well, you're making me feel inadequate with your silence. I want to hear you respond when I punish you, so don't suppress your screams when you're with me."

Then Lady Preston's hand was suddenly everywhere. She spanked my left buttock, she spanked my right buttock, she spanked the backs of my thighs, and she spanked me across that delicious crease where the top of the thigh meets the bottom of the ass-cheek. The stinging blows came in a flurry and soon I was sobbing. I didn't make any attempt to hold back the sobs and I'm certain that my sounds of distress pleased Lady Preston.

Then I reached the point where the pain became delicious and caused my pussy to throb and I began to pant in both pain and desire. My pussy was wet and throbbing again and when I bounced up and down on her lap, it was partially due to the smarting pain of her spanking my naked backside and partly due to my attempts to find something to rub my throbbing, aching pussy against.

When the spanking finally stopped, Lady Preston gently stroked my burning ass with her hand and said, "Your ass is exquisite."

I was still sobbing, but I replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

"When that girl at that hotel spanks you every morning, I don't think she does it because you're a bad girl. I think she does it just so she has an excuse to place her hands on these charming globes. They are just so adorable. It's a shame you can't see them."

Lady Preston went on for several minutes like that, praising the contours of my precious buttocks, and then she ordered me to kneel in front of her.

Lady Preston stood up and I knelt at her feet. My nipples throbbed and my clit felt swollen. My fluids ran down my naked inner thighs.

"I'm assuming your mistress taught you how to perform cunnilingus," Lady Preston said, "How to use your tongue to make a woman reach orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. Technically I learned how to eat pussy before I ever met Gretchen. I was quite skilled at it before I ever became Gretchen's slave-girl. Still, I think Lady Preston was more interested in my skillset than she was in the history of how or when I acquired my skills.

While I was kneeling there, Lady Preston removed her shoes, her skirt and her panties. When she was naked from the waist down, I leaned forward and kissed her pubic lips, but I was gently pushed back and; almost as an afterthought; Lady Preston continued to remove her clothes until she was stark naked.

"Have you ever performed cunnilingus on a member of parliament?" asked Lady Preston, a slight hint of mirth in her voice.

"No, Mistress," I replied.

"Well, child, there's a first time for everything."

Taking that as permission to get started, I kissed Lady Preston's wet pubic lips, dipping my tongue into the salty moisture that dripped from her sacred place. I could hear Lady Preston sighing and I thought with amusement, "My tongue is inside the vagina of a member of parliament! I'm bringing a member of parliament to the orgasm!"

I put my hands on Lady Preston's bare buttocks and worked my tongue against her sex, plunging deep inside of her, almost like it was a competition to see how deep I could go.

Lady Preston moaned as I worked her pussy with all my might, and then I found her swollen clitoris and gently licked the hood down, exposing her bare clitoris to my tongue, however she gasped and flinched, pushing my head away with her hands.

"No, not there," Lady Preston protested. "I'm really sensitive there."

"I understand," I said softly and worked her pussy with my tongue, avoiding her clitoris. Personally I love having my clitoris stroked, licked, rubbed and sucked, but some women just find it too intense to be touched there directly. I've gone down on women like that before and pretty much know how to deal with women like that. There are millions of nerve endings in a woman's pussy. If you can't play with her clit, you just find other parts of the pussy to play with.

Still clutching Lady Preston's buttocks in my hands, I licked at her labia, starting at the outer edges and working my way into the interior, carefully paying attention to her breathing, twitching and other reactions. I ran my tongue over each fold of her pussy and watched my naked lover react. A couple of times, her breathing became much more rapid when I licked her in a certain place, and one time she passionately exclaimed, "Oh God," when my tongue licked a small section of her inner labia.

Having an idea where Lady Preston's happy spots were on her vulva, I began to concentrate my attentions there.

Apparently she liked what I was doing as my tongue was sending Lady Preston into a frenzy of moaning, panting and squirming. She exclaimed, "Oh God, Oh God," a few more times and grasped my head and petted my blond hair while I attended to her pussy. At some point she seemed to lose her ability to form actual words and just made inarticulate noises instead, but her actions made it abundantly clear that she was happy with what I was doing.

I could feel Lady Preston's thighs and vulva becoming feverishly hot and her inarticulate sounds became louder and louder as she sprinted closer and closer to orgasm. I focused on what I had identified as her #1 happy spot and licked and sucked at it with great enthusiasm.

With my mouth buried against her vulva, Lady Preston screamed and writhed and forcefully lifted her hips up off the bed, shoving her pudendum forcefully into my face. I got a mouth full of labia and very nearly bit into it, but sex slaves have excellent self-control, and I managed not to hurt Lady Preston in any way while she writhed and scream and spasmed her way to orgasm.

After her boisterous orgasm, Lady Preston just lay there, naked and panting at first. However her breathing eventually slowed down and became more normalized as she recovered from the orgasm.

"You're incredible," Lady Preston said when she was capable once again of human speech. "I've had cunnilingus before, but nothing like that. That was bloody amazing."

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded, my face still near her naked sex.

"Oh, I wish I could keep you. But, it would ruin my political career, also I'm certain that Ms. Starke would disapprove if I tried to take you away from her."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

"Of course, I can't say as I blame her. You're a treasure. She'd be insane not to fight for you."

When she could move, Lady Preston smacked me hard on my naked butt and told me to run her a hot bath. I had no idea where her bathroom was and she smacked my bare buttocks again before pointing me in the direction of her bathroom.

Her bathroom was about the size of my entire hotel room and her marble bathtub was big enough for three or four people to bathe at the same time. I knew it would take a long time to fill the tub so I got down on my knees (thankfully there was a large bath rug covering the tile floor) and began to run the water.

Lady Preston came in a few minutes later. She was still naked and when she stood behind me I could feel her shaved legs pressed against my naked back.

"Spread your legs, Diane," she said from behind me. I want to see your pink, pubic lips exposed as much as possible."

I obediently complied and she made an appreciative sound as she stood back and admired the view.

You're ready to go again, aren't you," Lady Preston asked. "I fingered you to orgasm, but you're hot, wet and ready to go again already, aren't you?"