Return to Sessia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,911 Followers

I was flustered, hot and embarrassed for Lady Preston to be talking about my pussy so openly. I always got like that when somebody looked at my naked body and talked about it so explicitly. However my pussy was wet and throbbing with need, so I honestly answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Lady Preston knelt down behind me and reached between my thighs. Despite the fact that I was naked, I felt hot and feverish and when her fingers stroked against my pussy I moaned and rolled my head back in her general direction.

Then she impaled my needy pussy with two of her fingers and exclaimed, "Bloody hell, girl! You're soaking wet!"

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped.

"Well, no more orgasms for you until you finish with your chores," she proclaimed, and she as an afterthought she added, "naughty girl."

She made me suck my pussy juices off of her fingers and made me remain on my knees until there was enough water in the tub for her to take a bath.

It was a huge bathtub and it took a long time to fill it with water. Lady Preston decided to pass the time by asking me every few minutes if the tub was full. When I replied in the negative, she would spank my already sore ass with her hand.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

I would cry out in pain and surprise as it really stung now that my naked ass was sore. "I told you to fill that tub, Naughty Girl," Lady Preston replied in response to my yelps of pain.

"If that tub isn't ready for my bath next time I come in here, I'll be forced to punish you again, Naughty Girl."

Despite the stinging of my sore buttocks, my pussy throbbed even more when Lady Preston talked to me like that. I raised my bottom up a little bit higher and spread my thighs slightly more apart, deliberately making myself look even more submissive and vulnerable than before. I was overwhelmingly into submitting to her and allowing her to dominate me.

Since I was all alone in the bathroom, I could have fingered my own pussy and relieved the throbbing, sexual need between my legs, however that would just be disobedient, and I just couldn't see myself in the role of a disobedient slave-girl.

Every five minutes or so, Lady Preston would come back into the bathroom and berate me for failing to have filled the tub enough for her to take a hot bath. She would spank my ass again, causing me to make more whimpering and yelping noises and then she would warn me to have the tub ready for her when she next returned.

Quite obviously Lady Preston knew that I couldn't instantly fill up a bath tub that size instantly, so the spankings weren't really a punishment for failing to fill her tub sufficiently. She just loved any excuse she could think of to touch my naked ass. She loved spanking it, pinching it, fondling it, squeezing it and even looking at it.

And when she came in the next time, she did all five, berating me for not having her bath ready, and then spanking my poor bottom with six hard, loud swats across my naked, defenseless buttocks.

She then found the most reddened spot she could find, and pinched it hard, causing me to gasp in shock and surprise.

You are absolutely adorable," Lady Preston informed me. "I love the little sounds you make. Please, do that again."

I was about to tell her that I couldn't imitate the sound I had just made with any great precision and then she pinched my poor, pink bottom in that deliciously sensitive spot where the buttock meets the top of the thigh and I gasped again.

Lady Preston was delighted with the sound I had just made and continued to find fun spots to pinch my reddened flesh. I continued to gaps, whimper, squirm and writhe until Lady Preston had had her fill of being entertained by my distress.

"Alright my naughty blonde girl," Lady Preston said, when my bottom was a turmoil of stinging pain, "In the tub you get."

I looked over my shoulder in confusion. I thought I had been running the bath water for her.

"I'm not bathing alone, you Naughty Girl," she informed me. "You're getting in the tub with me."

I had been surprised by that announcement. I had gotten so used to being washed by Lexi, while my wrists were bound above my head, with hundreds of leering strangers being entertained by my nudity, I had totally forgotten what it was like to bathe sitting down in relative comfort.

When I was slow to enter the water, Lady Preston smacked my naked ass much harder, prompting me to enter the water before she abused my poor, naked ass even more.

Once we were both in the large tub, it was rather like I wasn't even a slave anymore. Lady Preston leaned in close and covered my mouth with hers, kissing me passionately. I fell into the kiss with eager hands and mouth. She held me tight and I felt her tongue probing my mouth. I made eager enthusiastic sounds as her mouth made love to mine.

As we sat in the tub, I forgot about how sore my ass was as Lady Preston rubbed her naked body up against mine, fondled me with her eager, adventurous hands and continued to kiss me on the mouth.

Her lips, tongue and fingertips explored everywhere and caused me to make wordless, eager noises for her. The touch of her hands and mouth was filling my body with chills and tingles. My head was swimming and my nipples were swollen and throbbing. I allowed her to explore my body at her leisure and moaned into her mouth every time she kissed me.

Then she placed her mouth over my left nipple, trapped it firmly between her teeth and began to lick it with her very talented tongue, causing me to moan and sigh and pant. Her tongue was amazing, stimulating my nipple and causing wonderful tingles to spread throughout my entire body.

She was driving me insane with lust with her strong yet gentle hands and her amorous mouth. I was practically shaking with sexual need, when she gently pushed me away and told me to spread my thighs far apart.

My hands were actually shaking at this point, due to the overwhelming sexual tension and throbbing in my pussy, but I obediently did as she said.

Lady Preston looked very serious as she told me, "Now what I want you to do next, is keep your legs open and push forward towards me. I want you to grind your sex into mine and the two of us will keep rubbing our vulvas together until the friction causes us to orgasm. Can you do that for me, Diane?"

Of course, I'd heard of tribbing before, however I'd never actually done it. Gretchen had never shown any interest in tribbing, and neither had any of the women she had loaned me out to...at least not until today.

"Of course, Mistress," I replied.

Lady Preston spread her legs as wide as the confines of the tub would allow and we each crept towards each other, with our butts scooting across the bottom of the tub. It was awkward at first. Getting our legs in the proper position so that our pussies would touch was difficult initially, but we managed.

And then she rubbed her pubic lips against mine and it was incredible. The friction of her pussy against mine was amazing. I gasped and moaned as Lady Preston's pink pubic lips sought to bring me to orgasm by vigorously rubbing up against my swollen clit and labia.

Then, looking intently at my face, Lady Preston ground her vulva into mine, and my clit become harder and more swollen the more she ground her sex against mine. Despite the fact that she had brought me to an orgasm just minutes earlier, I could feel an orgasm building in my tortured cunt. I pushed my hips into Lady Preston's hips. Both of us were breathing heavily at this point, practically panting.

The feeling of her swollen pubic lips rubbing against my hard, swollen clit caused me to go into a frenzy as I rubbed myself against her. Nothing mattered but the sensations this friction was causing in my throbbing sex.

I panted like a sprinter and wrapped my long legs around Lady Preston's hips, rubbing my swollen clit against her exposed, pink vulva. Lady Preston's breathing was almost identical to mine and she thrust her hips forward, her inner lips grinding, thrusting accumulating friction with each movement as she pushed into me. The friction on the silky folds of my pussy and the rubbing on my clit were overwhelming.

As my breathing became more rapid and a powerful orgasm built up inside of me, I heard Lady Preston's strained, panting voice, say, "Diane, slave-girl...you have my permission to...cum."

I drew a deep, excited breath and surrendered to euphoric wave of relief which was about to radiate from deep in my sex. I rolled my hips, my inner thighs and abs tightening with effort as I came in quick, panting gasps.

Lady Preston's orgasm began about a second after mine. Hers was louder, punctuated by loud piercing cries, much like the cry of a red tailed hawk.

We shuddered and convulsed as our naked bodies were thrilled with the erotic eruption of an overwhelming orgasm that rolled over us with wave after wave, cascading over us and taking us along for the ride. My thrusts up against Lady Preston's sex were no longer timed or controlled. I lost control of my body and just sort of went into spasms and made inarticulate wailing sounds as the orgasm swept over me like a tidal wave.

* * * * * * * * * *

I regained consciousness a minute later, or maybe it was five minutes later, or possibly it was ten. Everything was sort of a blur at that point.

"Are you alright," Lady Preston was asking me. "Can you open your eyes? Can you move?"

"What happened," I asked, high on endorphins and just really happy to me and being held in this naked woman's arms.

"You passed out," Lady Preston explained, her bright blue eyes filled with confusion. "What was that all about? Do you have some sort of medical issue I should know about? You went all limp and I had to grab onto you to keep you from falling into the water and drowning."

I was slightly embarrassed at that, and grabbed onto the side of the tub to steady myself. "It was the sex," I explained.

"If I have an orgasm that's intense enough, it overwhelms my nervous system and I pass out. But it's rare, it has to be a really, really powerful orgasm to knock me out. It doesn't happen very often."

Lady Preston looked into my eyes for a long time, seemingly uncertain what to do with me and finally said, "Well, that's a compliment I suppose. After all, how many women can cause someone to cum so hard that they lose consciousness?"

"Not many," I said, smiling.

I was somewhat amused at the turn of events. I hadn't even wanted to come to Bridgeworth. I had thought that having sex with the minister of parliament was going to be an onerous task, and it turned out to be some of the greatest sex of my life!

"Will next week be this good?"

Lady Preston refused to answer that question, but I was already looking forward to coming back next week and having sex with her again. As far as I was concerned, they could delay the vote on Sessian slavery for years. Having sex with Lady Preston was amazing!

Lady Preston helped me out of the tub. I was given a towel and ordered to dry her off and help her get dressed.

As I was drying her off, I couldn't help but admire how firm her body was. She was about three inches shorter than me and probably ten years older, but she had a very firm, well-toned body. She apparently worked out a lot. I wondered if members of parliament had their own private gym at the parliament building.

After she was dressed, Lady Preston took out a tube of lotion, squirted some into her hands and rubbed it into my buttocks and the backs of my thighs.

"It will help soothe the skin," she said. "You've gotten quite red from all the spankings."

I liked the feeling of her firm hands on my buttocks. I felt cheated when she finally took them away. I didn't want to get dressed or go back to the hotel. I wanted to stay with her for the rest of the entire weekend.

Sadly, slaves rarely get what they want. I was led naked, and on wobbly legs to the library, where Gretchen was seated. She was at a reading desk, with a book in her hands. She looked up when Lady Preston and I entered the room.

She saw the look of post-orgasmic bliss on my face and said, "Well what are you so happy about?"

Schlank
Schlank
2,911 Followers