Return to Sessia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after I left Greenfield Forest, I noticed that I was being followed by a Channel-4 News van. Assistant Director Rayne had warned me that this might happen, although it really wasn't anything to worry about. The European media would follow me around and get video footage of my attempts to reach Emmeline Pankhurst University, however they wouldn't interfere, and they wouldn't broadcast anything until after the game was over.

I was feeling sort of invincible at this point. The European media wouldn't broadcast my location on television, and the route that Darya had picked out for me was one that would likely allow me to bypass all of my competitors in this Escape and Capture game. As I jogged down the street, I felt victorious, almost as if I'd already won.

And then, just as I was feeling invincible, I heard rapid footsteps behind me, running and coming closer. As I went to turn around, strong hands grabbed me at the waist and torso. My attacker hit me at an accelerated speed, and I lost my balance. My attacker and I both hit the ground hard.

The wind was temporarily knocked out of me and my attacker raised up on hand and screamed out, "Escaped slave! I'm duly authorized to capture her and bring her..."

I didn't wait for her to finish her ear-crushingly loud announcement. She was apparently one of the contestants that the O.S.I. had authorized to compete in this game. She'd strip me naked and abduct me if she had the chance.

I had no intention of letting her.

I lurched to the left and rolled over on top of my attacker. Her arm was still wrapped tightly around my waist, however with my weight on top of her I had more maneuverability than I did when she had her body weight pressing down on me.

She had a strong right arm, and trying to pry it from around my waist was a real challenge. And then she added a distraction when she used her left hand to grab the front of my jeans. With that one hand, she unsnapped the snap on the front of my jeans and then she unzipped me.

"Hey!" I shouted in protest and planted my feet firmly on the ground and with a herculean effort lifted my hips up off of her pelvis. Then she gripped my waist with both arms and pulled me back down. Her arms were locked around my waist like a vice, and no matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't seem to pull her arms apart or lift myself up off of her.

"You're not going to get free, Slave-girl," my attacker admonished me, "I've caught you fair and square. I'm going to get that £10,000.00!"

That's when I noticed that a cameraman and a reporter had emerged from the news van. The cameraman had a hi-definition camcorder mounted on his shoulder and he was filming my struggles with a dispassionate look on his face. I was just a job to him. He didn't care if I won or lost this skirmish. If I was stripped naked against my will, he would just stand there and record the whole thing.

Then to add to my humiliation, the girl slipped on hand underneath my shirt and felt me up, groping my torso and then finding my left breast. She fondled it roughly and said, "The more you resist, the more it's going to hurt. So, what's it going to be? Do I have to hurt you first, or are you...?"

Once again, I didn't let her finish. Her hold on me wasn't as secure with only one arm around my waist, so I threw all of my weight to one side and rolled off of her with all the violent force I could manage. I rolled over twice and managed to come up to my feet, without anybody holding onto me.

I came up in a crouch, hands out in front of me, balanced on the balls of my feet. I was panting and full of adrenaline.

My attacker came up in pretty much the same stance, feet apart, hands and arms tense and ready to grapple. Her eyes were alive with serious intent.

"You can't win," the girl said as she glared at me and tensed for her inevitable attack, "I got the bronze on my school gymnastics team. I'm an athlete. But, you're just a libidinous slag."

I laughed at her, I couldn't help it. What with all the hard physical training I'd undergone with Darya and Claudia, I was in peak physical condition. I was flexible, durable and had lean, ropey muscles. I was just as much an athlete as this trash-talking Sessian girl.

Her glare intensified when I laughed at her and she lunged forward and kicked me hard in the stomach. Her kick was strong enough to drive me backwards and make me grunt, however I wasn't seriously hurt. Claudia had forced me to spend endless hours doing exercises that strengthened my abs. As a result, this girl's strong kick made contact with hard muscle. I was suddenly glad that Claudia had worked me so hard when she trained me.

My attacker either didn't notice that her kick was ineffective or wasn't discouraged by it. She tried to kick me again, but I managed to sidestep her attack this time and grab her ankle. I yanked her ankle up hard, and as high as I could, and managed to throw her off balance, causing her to fall hard on her butt. I laughed as I thought that was my moment of victory, however she sprang up and regained her feet before I could take advantage of her prone position.

"I can see your panties," the girl said in a mocking sing-song tone of voice. Apparently that was supposed to unnerve me. However, I had just spend several months stark naked in front of hundreds of strangers. It was really no big deal to me for me to be flashing my panties in public.

Then she reached behind with her free hand and I was worried that she might have a taser or some type of weapon. According to the rules, things like tasers and pepper-spray were forbidden, but I wasn't sure this was the sort of girl who would obey the rules.

However when her hand re-emerged, she was holding a pair of stainless steel handcuffs.

"Oh, crap," I muttered. According to the rules those were allowed. And if this annoying girl got my wrists locked in those things, it would really inhibit my movements and make it a lot easier for her to win this fight.

Taking a huge risk, I lunged and elbowed her in her solar plexus. Her abs weren't nearly as hard as mine and the impact knocked the wind out of her and caused her to double over

She tumbled and collapsed on her left side. While she was using her left hand to push herself upright, I managed to outflank her, grab her right wrist and twist it around up high and behind her back.

"Oy," she screamed. "That bloody well hurts!"

She was down on one knee and I had her arm twisted behind her back. I was going to press the advantage.

"Drop the handcuffs," I said.

"Get stuffed, tosser," was her reply. But the tone of her voice was strained. She was obviously in a lot of pain, and couldn't have much fight left in her. I yanked her arm up even higher, causing her to scream wildly in pain.

"Aaaiiigghhhhh!!"

"Drop the handcuffs," I repeated.

The girl eventually dropped the handcuffs and I locked one of the metal circlets tightly around her right wrist.

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?" the girl asked frantically. "You can't take me back to the O.S.I. and you can't take me to the police! I haven't broken any laws!"

"I'm making sure you stay out of trouble," I grunted and then I used my hold on her arm to force her to walk forward. With much prodding and yanking and threats of dislocating her shoulder, I herded her over to an ornamental wrought iron fence that surrounded somebody's garden. Then; while she was moaning and wailing in pain; I secured the other stainless steel circlet to the uppermost horizontal bar on the sturdy iron fence.

I pocketed the keys so she wouldn't be able to free herself, then I zipped my pants back up and re-snapped the snap.

"You'll get the keys back after I win the contest," I calmly told the handcuffed girl.

"What? You can't just leave me here like this!!!"

"I can't? Are you sure?"

I looked up and down the street and didn't see anybody who was going to challenge my authority to keep her handcuffed to that fence. The reporter and cameraman from Channel 4 news watched me impassively but didn't say anything. There was a middle-aged man and woman down the street who seemed to find the whole thing slightly amusing. A teenage girl on a bicycle slowed down and came to a stop in front of me, but didn't say anything. She just smiled and her gaze slid from me, to the handcuffed girl and then to the Channel 4 news team.

And then she rode off on her bicycle without as much as a backwards glance.

The girl I had handcuffed to the fence called me rude names, threatened me and pulled angrily at the chain that held her bound to the fence, but there was no way she was strong enough to break free. I did some quick mental arithmetic and subtracted one stalker from the original ten who were authorized to hunt me down. Now, I only had nine of them to worry about.

I was wary about sneak attacks after that girl with the handcuffs, so when a group of four female joggers ran down the street and headed straight for me, I feared the worst. If it was a fight where I was accosted by four women, I was screwed. I was in excellent physical condition, but if it was four against one, that was just too many for me. I'd be overwhelmed by superior numbers.

But I turned and braced for a fight, anyway.

It was foolish, I know, but in the back of my mind I think it was an ego thing. I think possibly I was hoping to impress Gretchen by taking on four opponents at once. Or possibly I was trying to impress my fans...after all the Channel-4 News Crew was still following me.

When they caught up with me, nobody lunged at me or pulled out any handcuffs. Then one of the girls held her hand out to me and said, "Hi. I'm Hanna."

I cautiously reached my hand out to hers. We shook hands and I said, "Hi, I'm Diane."

A blonde girl behind Hanna smiled and said, "We know who you are. You're that slave-girl in the Escape and Capture game."

"We want to help you win." Added Hanna.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"We've seen you working out at Sharp Fitness," Hanna answered. "You're incredible, and you're a lesbian. The four of us are part of a group, the Bridgeworth Fabletics, we're lesbian athletes and we made you an honorary member about ten weeks ago."

I silently just looked at Hanna and her group of joggers for a few seconds. They all had kind eyes and enthusiastic smiles. They were all slender and youthful, with narrow waists, flat stomachs, firm, youthful thighs and firm a-cup breasts. They all wore running shoes, sports bras and running tights, although two of them wore running tights that were so short they could almost be mistaken for panties.

I felt a swell of pride that they had made me an honorary member of their group. They were a very good-looking, sexually appealing group of women

"Well, thank you," I finally replied.

"If you win, we'd like to invite you over to Lee's house. That's sort of where we have all of our official meetings."

"She'd really love to meet you," Hanna added. "Lee has got such a crush on you."

"That would be wonderful," I said, suddenly infected with these girls' enthusiasm. "I'm sure I'd love to meet her too."

"Lee had an idea that if you were to jog with us, you'd stand out less. One blonde woman alone might look suspicious on a day when one blonde woman is being hunted. But three blonde women, one redhead and one brunette all jogging together will just look like local girls from the neighborhood out for a jog."

I couldn't argue with that sort of logic. These four girls could act as camouflage and make it very difficult for any of my stalkers to locate me.

"It's brilliant," I declared, "Let's do it!"

So, Hanna, Lynsey, Laura, Emily and I jogged for six or seven kilometers and we didn't run into any trouble the entire time I jogged with them. Laura thought that I should change my clothes to blend in more with their group. My blue jeans; she insisted; set me apart from the rest of the group and I should be allowed to change into running tights.

The others pointed out; quite correctly; that there was no quick or easy way for me to do this. Nobody had any spare running tights to give me and there was no convenient place for me to change anyway. And anyway, I was already wearing running shoes and my jeans were really tight. They showed off my legs and my butt almost as well as running tights would.

I jogged with the Bridgeworth Fabletics all the way to Emmeline Pankhurst University. When I got there I was somewhat surprised to encounter a media circus. Reporters and photographers from Insider Magazine were there. Another camera crew from Channel-4 News was there. There was also a camera crew from the BBC, a camera crew from the NOS and about half a dozen other media outlets. Absolutely everybody was going to cover my victory when I crossed the threshold into the university.

I thanked Hanna and the other girls. I hugged each one of them in turn and then went sprinting down the hill and towards the university entrance. I was absolutely thrilled that I had made it! In fact I was so elated that I focused too much on how I was going to enjoy all the attention of the media circus, and not enough on possible threats that might emerge and stop me from reaching my goal.

As a result, when I was tackled by a competitor in this game, it caught me completely off guard and I went down without even seeing my attacker.


I managed to roll over and see the face of my attacker before she tried to climb on top of me and pin me to the ground. She had dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin. She looked young, athletic and attractive. Under different circumstances I would have enjoyed having a good-looking girl like this climbing on top of me, however I had a contest to win and she was attempting to ruin it for me.

When she dropped her weight on top of me, I thrust one hand out and grabbed her. My hand closed around her throat and I squeezed tightly. The look in her eyes changed from a look of determination, to a look of surprise and alarm. She grabbed at my wrist and tried to yank my hand away. That's when I lurched to the right, rolled over and landed on top of her.

The fight seemed to be going out of her and I thought my battle with her was almost over. But then strong hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me off of my opponent.

"What the Hell?" I exclaimed as two strong women tightly held onto my arms and yanked me up so I was on my knees.

"We're duly authorized by the Office of Slave Identification to hunt you down, capture you and bring you in," replied the girl who was tightly holding on to my right arm.

"What? All three of you?" I asked frantically as I struggled against their tight grip. "You know that you'll have to split the £10,000 prize three ways if you work together, right? It's not like they'll pay you guys £10,000 each!"

"We know that," answered the girl holding tightly onto my left arm, "But even split three ways, £10,000 is still a lot of money."

"It's approximately, £3,300 for each of us," added the girl who was gripping my right arm, "And I can pay a lot of bills with £3,300."

"NO," I screamed and made a frantic effort to break free, but these girls held on tight and wouldn't let me go no matter how hard I struggled. Then the girl with the dark eyes and olive skin got up and produced a zip-tie. Then she proceeded to walk behind me and my three adversaries worked together to pull my wrists together and bind them in tight plastic bondage.

Then to add insult to injury, they used a second zip-tie to bind my thumbs together.

"Okay, now that we've caught our escaped slave-girl, let's strip her naked."

I struggled against the six hands that sought to divest me of my clothes, but it was a losing battle. I was forced to lie down on top of my bound arms and then one of the girls produced a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off my t-shirt.

Two of the girls held me down, while the dark-eyed girl cut of my shirt, pulled off my shoes and socks and then unzipped my pants and then proceeded to pull them down my hips.

"No," I exclaimed loudly and struggled as much as was physically possible. Photographers and cameramen were recording everything that these girls did to me and I was desperate to avoid the humiliation of being stripped naked in front of the European media. The girls had to let go of my legs in order to pull my pants off and when my legs were finally free, I kicked one of the girls in the ribs.

"You'll pay for that, you little despicable wretch," growled the girl whom I had just kicked. I frantically squirmed and struggled as the three girls then pulled down my panties and cut off my sports bra.

Then the girl I kicked, grabbed my panties and my shredded bra and raised them up above her head like a victory trophy. She gave out a loud bellow like a warrior woman on the field of battle and then looked down at me and said, "You're buggered, little girl! We won! You lost!!"

Lying on the ground with my arms bound behind my back wasn't the best vantage point for viewing the area around the school, however I did see a cameraman moving in close to videotape the girl that was holding up my shredded underwear.

"Get a close-up of her humiliation, boys!" shouted one of the girls, "Stripped naked and taken into custody! She thought she could escape!!"

"Think again!" shouted the girl holding my underwear up where everyone could see it.

Apparently, now that I had lost, my captors were intent on taunting me. For some reason I hadn't foreseen that.

"I almost made it," I protested weakly. Technically, it was true. I had gotten within about fifty or sixty yards from the finish line. A little bit further and I would have won the game.

"You also kicked me, you impudent little girl! Let's not forget about that!"

Then to her friends, she added, "Stand her up! I want the media to be able to get a good view of this!"

I was forced to stand, barefoot and naked on shaky legs and a camcorder was pointed at me as my angry antagonist said, "Seeing you naked like that, I've got an excellent idea of how to punish you."

My heart beat like a drum and I felt an excitement growing my breast. Along with the fear, I felt my submissiveness coming back. This woman was going to hurt me and humiliate me in front of a very large group of people. I should have been screaming for mercy and struggling to get free, but instead I was panting with sexual anticipation.

"Watch," my tormentor said and she slowly took my swollen right nipple in between her thumb and index finger and mercilessly squeezed, pulled and twisted my poor pink bud of flesh, causing me to whimper and gasp in pain.

"You see what happens to naughty slave-girls who try to escape?" she asked as she proceeded to torment my left nipple in an identically painful fashion.

I continued to whimper, gasp and pant and then she suddenly slapped my left breast, causing me to writhe in pain and make inarticulate screaming noises.

"I asked you a question, slave-girl!!"

I hadn't even realized I was supposed to answer her question. I had thought it was rhetorical. "Yes, Mistress!" I finally replied.

She proceeded to slap my right breast and that time the stinging was ever worse. With my arms bound behind my back, my shoulders were pulled back and my breasts were thrust forward. My breasts were outrageously exposed and made for a very inviting target.

"Now that our little girl understands why she has to be punished, we can proceed," she announced. Then to the girls holding my arms, she said, "Try and hold her still. I don't want her squirming around too much."

Smack! Smack! Smack!