Return to Sessia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recoiled from the blows and my breasts jiggled as they turned pink, still the two girls held tightly onto my arms and they prevented me from moving enough to matter.

I shuddered and moaned and flinched and jerked as my breasts began to burn excruciatingly. The slaps grew harder, and the girl with the punishing hand didn't show any signs of growing bored or tired with punishing my tits.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Slave-girls have to learn their place", my tormentor informed me, admonishingly.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I contorted and jerked and struggled in my helpless bondage as that cruel girl continued to spank my exposed, naked breasts with her hand. When the punishment of my tits finally ended, I was exhausted, drained and there were tears welling in my eyes. My breasts were stinging and felt swollen and red-hot.

"I think maybe this naughty little girl has learned some manners, now," said the woman who had tortured my bare breasts. She had her back to me and was speaking directly to a cameraman who had filmed the whole thing.

The cameraman filmed my naked humiliation and stinging punishment with utter emotional detachment. I was just a story to be recorded. My suffering was utterly unimportant. He was just there to record everything for the news team, for his boss and for his loyal audience.

"Now, let's get you home, little girl" my tormentor said, and with a painful slap on my bare ass I was led across the lawn and then shoved into a taxi-cab which was waiting at the curb with the engine running.