Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you married, White?" the teacher asked her.

"Yes," Marcia replied, hoping to keep the teacher from faulting her in some way.

"So I assume you have sex often with your husband," Miss Smithers continued.

Again, but in a softer voice, Marcia managed to say "Yes" to the question.

"Does your husband stimulate you so that you are well-lubricated before he inserts his penis into you?" Miss Smithers continued the questioning, making Marcia feel even worse.

"Usually he does," she answered wanly.

"You men should pay attention to that," Miss Smithers said. "Imagine if I asked each of your wives or girlfriends whether you made sure your partner was really ready before you plunged your hard tool into her hole?"

Then she summoned a pleasant-looking man named Wesley Walker to the front and much to his surprise and Marcia's, announced, "Because you have been among the best behaved this weekend, Walker, I am going to allow you to put your penis into White's vagina to show the class what this should be like."

Marcia began to rise and began to protest in her calmest voice, "Miss, isn't this a bit unfair to make me do this when all I did was become a bit wet in my undies?"

"I advise you not to persist in your attitude, White," the teacher sternly remonstrated. "He will wear a condom and this is a demonstration for the class, not a brothel."

With that, Marcia resigned herself, figuring that she had brought supreme humiliation on herself just by returning to school for this weekend. Deep inside, her mind told her that maybe this wouldn't be so awful as her rather boring husband had not graced her pussy with intercourse for several weeks, as it happened.

As Miss Smithers pointed to the table, on which she had placed some cushions, Marcia positioned herself on her back, with her skirt raised, her panties removed entirely, and her wet vaginal opening quite visible to class as she spread her legs quite lewdly.

Several of the men were obviously marveling at Marcia's plentiful pubic hair which ran right down through her legs. But as they stared, clearly following the teacher's lead, Walker was led by Miss Smithers to the edge of the low table, and told to take his trousers and undershorts off. Once they were removed, his cock sprang up and looked quite firm and ready for adventure.

He was a good-looking man and Marcia could see that he was at least eight inches in length and rather thick too. Miss Smithers carefully rolled a condom over his glans and down his turgid shaft as she explained to the class how in this day and age, no sex other than between married couples should ever be initiated without use of a condom for protection.

"It's not so much for birth control—you take the pill, don't you, White?" she asked and Marcia managed to get out a weak "Yes"—"as for protection against some awful diseases," Miss Smithers intoned.

"Now you go ahead and slip your cock nicely into White's pussy," she continued, as if describing some rather routine sporting event.

Walker clearly felt good even if he was forced to perform in front of such a large group—or any group—and he lay down on Marcia, keeping his frame from leaning on her by supporting himself with his hands as he gently put his cock at the entrance of her sopping pussy and slipped it inside.

"You all see how Walker has been considerate in not making White bear his weight," Miss Smithers commented to the class.

Now Walker began to move his nice hard cock in and out of Marcia's glistening and hairy vaginal entrance with increasing gusto. Marcia realized that it wasn't going to take much for her to have quite a major cum. She had been without sex for ages, it seemed, and this did feel good, despite the awful embarrassment of fucking in front of a class.

She whispered to Walker that he could come when he liked and he now moved in and out of her wet hole even faster, making audible sounds of his tool pistoning in and out of her wetness.

Suddenly he let go and Marcia felt his cream spurting into her now-superheated core as she too began to come with some ferocity, making quite loud cries of pleasure.

Miss Smithers smiled as she said, "I do hope you have all benefited from this demonstration and when you return home, will practice pleasing your wives as well as Walker here has satisfied Miss White."

Marcia was now exhausted, but when Walker rose and retrieved his undershorts and trousers, she lifted herself up and found her still-wet panties and pulled them back up as quickly as she could, ignoring the now-complete view of her pudendum that she was providing the class.

She couldn't even begin to consider what her conversation with Linda and the other women over the impending lunch would be like.

12