Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now after Deirdre had fully enjoyed the sweet homage Diana had paid to her for her efforts, Deirdre allowed the younger woman to stand, again hugged her warmly in her best maternal way, and offered her a cool drink from the little fridge Laura had installed in the guest room.

"I wouldn't mind something a tad stronger if you don't mind," Diana grinned. "You surely put me through my paces and you brought back feelings I thought had long vanished," she added.

Deirdre smiled in return and found her favorite bottle of Courvoisier Napoleon cognac, proceeding to pour a modest amount into two large cognac snifters that had been on the sideboard.

The two toasted the success of the "return to school" weekend as Deirdre continued to hold Diana in her warm embrace. She quietly asked, hoping against hope that the entire experience had warmed Diana to this last joy, if Diana would like to stay with her for the night."

"It's a nice warm bed," she simply stated, with her engaging smile.

After they finished the warming spirits in their glasses, the two stood at the same time, lovingly began to remove each other's clothes, grinned almost lasciviously at each other when down to bra and pants, unhooked each other's bra, and then slowly placing their thumbs in the waistband of the other's knickers and teasingly slipped those knicks down and off.

After jointly completing their nightly ablutions in the adjoining bathroom, Deirdre held the covers open as the nude Diana slipped beneath them. Grinning happily, feeling far better after Deirdre had lovingly rubbed some soothing cream into Diana's raging bottom and vulva, Diana welcomed Deirdre to her close company. Deirdre was stunned again by how glorious Diana's body was, whether clothed or bare; Diana enjoyed being able to cuddle and soon to become even more intimate with the loving middle-aged woman who had given her the seemingly harsh but finally satisfying discipline she now knew she craved.

12