All Comments on 'Returning Home Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Great story! Yay! They finally got together! Cant wait for more! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

That was beautiful,although you could have made it abit longer

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
All right. Still on the beam.

First time I have commented on all chapters of a story. Speaks for itself.

jrj777jrj777over 15 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I TRULY ENJOY YOUR WRITING SKILLS JRJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful!

Lovely! Priceless! Great story. I liked it, a lot.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh so womderful, a modern romance novel.

A teenage age girl pregnant with a man she doesnt really love because she wanted love, married him after he suggested an abortion. His parents dont want the marriage and therefore neglect their two grandchildren after the son dies and she is responsible for the upbringing and gets a fantastic sum of money. Her druggie mom dies and she gets into a funk because she thinks life is against her and she sells her moms house and furniture by auction but in the mean time is put on drugs and is to out of it to know what is going on. The guy she moves in with is fucking her, spending her money, but all is alright be cause he is the only one that cares and he doesnt hurt the children. A good thing because she definately cant take care of her own children. So once this guy hits her she is smart enough to get out and run. She sets herself up to have the guy whose parents she is living with marry her. He doesnt seem interested so she goes out with one of the worst women abusers to make him jealous after telling him she would only go out with a man who she could be serious with. And mister head over heels is so in love with her that he has multiple questions inside himself why he doesnt act on his infatuation with Chris. You have a woman who comes from a dysfunctional family, who had a dysfunctional marriage and is loaded with two kids. A woman who was living with a man who abused her with drugs, stole her money, and attempted to physically abuse her. That carrries out stupid actions to try and attract a man she hardly knows to marry her. My goodness what a loving caring relationship these to have and after having dated for a while realize they want to spend their life together it appears they are really in love and have a good chance of making a go as a couple, NOT. No matter how much he and she are infatuated and in lust with each other this marriage if there is one is almost totally doomed before it begins. She has no idea what a family is nor how a marriage works. With regard to having sex with her, where is the medical testing for STDs and AIDS. She was drugged and used by a druggie. She doesnt know if he was the only one she paid by sex for her and her kids upkeep. Were these two both of IQ about 50 yep they might make it together, sooner or later our hero here will realize he is being used as a lifeline by Chris to support and raise her children as well as the ones she will probably pop out to make the marriage stick. The story goes that everyone thinks she is so great and so good and the truth is she is a piece of gutter trash. Fuck her all you want with a condom, dont marry her. Let her work and support her kids with those great mutual funds she has stacked away as well as with the 30,000. she got from her mothers death. Sorry I dont find this to be a loving story or a romance, I find it to be two stupid people ruining both of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Isn't

Isn't it just nauseating.?

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Ouch!!!!

So sweet my teeth ache!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nitwit Chris finally got her dickhead Jess with her nice red bush and attractive body. In the process, the brilliant Jessie inherits two kids that are not even his!!!. Chris got the whole package. She does NOT come across as a victim or worthy of pity and support. To me, she is much more of Bear's type and quality!!!

4*, Poor story-line

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES