Reunion 1993 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Man, let's s-split this scene," Tommy stammered and teetered back and forth.

"Chill out Tommy, I swear you've regressed to the fifties. There's simply no hope for you, is there?" I asked rhetorically and slid into my coat. "Here, give me those." I snagged the keys to the Impala from his fumbling fingers. Knowing full well that sober Jimmy was the only choice for designated driver, I handed them to him before we got to the car. There were no objections from the peanut gallery as we piled into Uncle Paul's classic Chevy. I joined Jimmy in the front seat then turned around to watch Alma trying to keep Tommy upright in the rear.

"Oh shit, I forgot. You guys drove your own car. What am I thinking?" It occurred to me.

"Hey, no big deal. We'll pick it up later. P-personally, I t-think we need a road trip," Alma slurred, after successfully propping Tommy up in the corner of the seat.

"Road trip?" I wondered.

"Road trip?" Jimmy seemed to be asking me, as he turned over the ignition.

"Okay, road trip it is... to where?" I confirmed.

"I wanna see your old p-passion pit; let's go there f-first," piped up Alma.

"What, the drive in, in Sycamore? God, is the damn thing still open?" Jimmy wondered.

"Only one way to find out, I suppose," I offered and leaned over to investigate the glove compartment.

"I suppose," Jimmy echoed and shifted from reverse to rock us into first gear. The beast grumbled and rumbled and like any trusty muscle car before Jimmy burned a scratch. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he broke a smile.

"I believe it's the nature of the beast," I said and went back to scrounging through the oversized glove box. "Damn, you could fit a small suitcase in here," I remarked and then felt something long and cool like polished steel or aluminum. I stopped short of pulling it from the box. I knew what it was and by its weight I determined it was nearly full. "No need for that...now," I thought.

"What's that, Barb?" Jimmy asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking out loud," I replied, shut the box and went back to staring at traces of once familiar landmarks in the darkness.

After the 7.6 mile drive west of Richfield that the three of us knew so well, a well-trodden gravel road only brought us to the threshold of more darkness. "It's gone," Jimmy said, pulling up to the rusty chain marking the entrance to the old Sycamore Drive In. The two of us turned to each other to share the same startled expression.

In Shadows and Whispers +++++

"Gone? It's not gone!" I stated.

"Okay, it's no longer open--looks like it hasn't been open for years," Jimmy replied and shifted into neutral, we sat mesmerized and disheartened.

"W-what, WHAT!" Alma awoke from her stupor.

"Sorry Alma, looks like the old passion pit is gone," Jimmy broke the bad news.

"Bull-SHIT! It ain't GONE. Hell, I know they closed it five years ago, but that doesn't mean ya can't go inside. Everybody s-still does. Here I'll show ya," she said and got out of the car.

"What the hell?" I watched as she got her bearings enough to walk.

"I should know better," Jimmy started, as we continued to watch her navigate the gravel in heels. "She's from Sycamore, ya know. Some of her family stills lives a mile or so east on 31."

After a few stumbles and near falls she finally got to the heavy chain and unhooked it from a once-painted post. She turned back with a face gleaming with pride."Look at that smile, Jimmy. It's like she just opened Heaven's Gate," I laughed.

"HA! I don't think heaven's gate would be the proper hyperbole, considering the venue," he smirked.

Jimmy shifted down into first again, as the beast rumbled through the thick gravel to save Alma a long walk back. Jumping inside, she caught her breath, shut the heavy door and softly instructed us to dim the lights. Dead-to-the-world Tommy snorted a few times before re-bundling himself in his own arms.

"Alma, I must say, you amaze me!" I grinned and reached back to pat her on the back.

"See, you're not the only ballsy broad aboard this b-bus," she shot back.

Pulling the car up one of the mini-mounds near the concession building, we each surveyed the place for any sign of life. The speakers: all gone. The huge once-white screen: mostly gone, but for a skeletal frame and a few large boarded up patches. The concession: nothing left but a concrete block shell and a swinging wooden door waiting for a stiff wind to end its eternal misery.

In silence, I closed a tearful eye to say farewell to the Sycamore and pay homage to my youth. I could have just as well been in church, considering the solemnity of the moment. Did Jimmy feel something similar, when he moved in close to drape his arm over my shoulder? Feeling his touch on my arm, I turned and slowly opened and raised a pair of dampened eyes to his face coming closer. The years had stripped away conventional wisdom, petty fear and pretentious guilt. His lips on mine, my fingers to his cheek, his other hand to my shoulder, so natural--so meant to be. Opening his mouth to my touch, his tongue swirled inside my mouth until my tongue met his. I captured it with my lips. Sucking it hard, I raised his hand to take hold of my breast. He didn't waver or retreat. Clearing my throat slightly from his kiss, I whispered a command not a question, "Remember, Jimmy," into his opened mouth.

"I do. I remember it ALL; every time we ever kissed, every time I lost myself in those blue eyes," he started, when I silenced him with another, deeper kiss. Grabbing hold of my breast even harder, he reinserted his tongue for more of the same. Our deep breathes, initially staggered, became shared gusts of mutual desire. Lowering my fingers from his face, I slid two fingers under my strap. Pulling it down my shoulder, I took hold of his hand and urged him to uncover me.

"Wait...Alma," He said, stopping short of revealing me.

"I need you... to help me... make you... want ME," I whispered between kisses. "Besides, Alma is busy; let's don't disturb her," I added before undoing my other golden strap.

"WANT you?" He nearly answered in a full voice but caught himself. Casually glancing back behind us, he had to have seen his wife stretched out face down in Tommy's lap. "Holy shit, is she doing what it appears she's doing?" He asked, treating his eyes to another look.

I leaned back from him and turned to see what he had seen. Returning to face Jimmy, I backed up against the rider's door and pulled my dress down to my waist. "Yes she is, James, and I'm doing what I appear to be doing. The question is what are you gonna do... about any of it, hmm?" I asked and pulled the bottom of my dress up.

"Holy SHIT, Barb! Where the hell did you get the idea that Alma and I are..." he recoiled.

"That you two are...swingers?" I asked, letting my fingers slide further up my bare thighs.

"Yeah, that we were into THAT shit. Well, we are most definitely NOT!"

"I see. So, for you it's all about cheating then?" I continued. Holding one of my jugs up for a timely nipple lick.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I've never had the slightest thought of doing such a thing," he insisted, before demanding that I cover myself up. I ignored him. This little game of mine was far from being over. I forced the issue.

"Not even with me? C'mon Jimmy, don't ya ever dream of how sweet it would be fuck these big tits, this juicy pussy, hmm? I hear how you and Tommy talk about me all the time. Maybe I should just do both of you together? I could suck you off, while he fucks my pussy."

He took a long hard swallow. "Hey, no offense, but perhaps it would be best if you FUCK yourself, Barb! I don't know what the hell you've been into for the past twenty-five years, but Alma and I have been busy starting a family, raising a responsible daughter and being respected citizens with a clear sense of morality. The ONLY reason your name comes up at all is that bewildered lost soul in the back seat. I suppose I feel sorry for the asshole. If we didn't have you as a common point of reference, we would have parted ways years ago.

"So, I'm no more than a point of reference, huh?"

"Basically yes. Of course I have fond memories of the past and it is fun to reminisce, but that's all it is--the past. Sure I wish I was still young and fit and attractive, but life goes on," he admitted. "I put up with a fair amount of crap from Alma, but, deep down, I still see her as a vibrant, sexy woman and a wonderful mother."

That was all I really needed to hear. Putting myself back together, I prayed that Alma was playing possum and over heard, in no uncertain terms, how devoted her husband really is. Fixing my straps, I asked him to clarify one more item; the lack of sex thing. I had to phrase this particular question, without letting him in on my source. "So Jimmy, you think Alma is still sexy, etc? Well then, your self-esteem must be running on empty. Is that the deal?"

"W-why do say THAT? Did she say something?" He demanded to know.

"No, it just looks like you two are at a crossroads--not much hanky-panky happenin' is there?

I sensed by the silence that followed, he was debating with himself how or whether to answer such a personal question. "Not that it should concern you, but I mean, look at me. What can a chunky, balding guy have to offer any attractive female?"

"Hmm, having a little pity party, are we? Listen Mister, I was already to jump your chunky, balding body tonight. Do you believe that?"

Looking me straight on, he lowered his eyes and nodded.

"Well HELL, I'm not chopped liver, Honey. Some...no MOST guys I run into would jump at a chance to play in my backyard, if ya get my meaning! So, here's one attractive female who looks at chunky and balding as just two delightful pieces to a particularly handsome puzzle," I said and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Thanks, Barb," he answered and apologized for yelling at me. "Maybe I just need to hear it from somebody...somebody who knew me when."

"Possibly, but it probably wouldn't hurt to hear it from SOMEONE CLOSER TO HOME!" I barked the last four words loud enough for anyone in the backseat.

"Okay, OKAY, I hear ya!" Alma rather unexpectedly replied from the backseat. "So, are you two about done reliving the good old days, or do we need to extend this trip to 'The Grove'?" She asked, propping her arms on the front seat between us.

"Yeah, we're done. There is no reason to take this to the Grove." I said and gave her a slight wink. She returned with a nod and mouthed a 'thank you' before sniffing away a tear or two.

"Definitely not the Grove!" Jimmy stated, but perhaps hadn't ruled out that option, until now. "Well, look who came up for air! Having fun back there with Mr. Terrific?" Jimmy suggested.

"Oh please! Give me a break! He's been out cold since we left the high school," Alma replied.

"NO SHIT!" Jimmy and I shouted in unison. We laughed at that one until Jimmy had the car back on the blacktop headed back to town. Alma scrambled over the front seat, sexy halter dress and all, to snuggle with her hubby. The two lovebirds continued to cuddle as we drove on.

A cool September air mixed with a hint of Evans' hog farm to the south as we headed east back to town. A city girl would have shuddered and rolled up the window. Resting my eyes, I laid back against the restored vinyl headrest. I cranked the thick window down and took a deep cleansing breath. This country girl was happy to be home. With many of my former Richfielders so anxious to push or pull each other off the face of this fine earth, I was so far detached from them. I was okay. Tonight I found a band aid for an old buddy and his bride. Maybe they can patch things up...maybe not. I drifted off.

How Convenient +++++

The next sensation I recall was a pair of lips on mine, followed by a tongue. Shaking my head slightly to clear up didn't deter my aggressor. He bore down harder to insert more tongue. Reaching forward to push back against him, a whiff of perfume and a pair of bare shoulders revealed an alternate reality. The he was no he. Waking to an unexpected kiss... from a woman... in a split second, in some sort of twisted logic, my vodka-clouded mind was instantly transported. It must be Natalie!

"Mmm" I hummed and let my lips open to her sexy invitation. Once she returned my "mmm" with a similar moan, our tongues took over. Searching and prodding each other like a pair of horny lovers, I felt fingers pulling at my golden straps. Keeping my eyes closed to somehow suspend a vision of her dark features, I ran my hands down her neck to a pair of bared shoulders--broader shoulders than Nat.

"ALMA? W-what's the deal?" Now it was me doing the stammering. "Where's Jimmy?" I asked, checking out the empty driver's side.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," she started. "Jim went to drop off Tommy. I just wanted to somehow say 'Thank You' for you know...how you dealt with him, Jimmy," she said.

"Oh, that's okay. I hope everything works out between you two," I half-smiled and noticed my undone straps.

"That's only partially true, the other reason...I mean you were just laying back... with your mouth open...looking wicked, you know?"

"And..." I nodded and prodded her to finish.

"Guess I just wondered what it might be like..." she started and fixed a few loose strands from my fading fancy hairdo.

"You've never done it with a woman?"

Taking two or three staggered breaths, she shook her head three times and lowered her eyes in shame. Reaching to gently to caress her cheek, I moved her chin to face me. Leaning close to touch my cheek to hers, "So, what's the verdict?"

She reacted by moving her cheek harder against mine. "You kissed me back," she whispered. "I didn't expect that."

Rubbing her arms I pulled her shoulders until our chests touched. Nodding into her cheek, I ran my lips over her ear lobe, before flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh GOD! Don't do THAT," she returned a nervous whisper and threw her head back. In the midst of peppering her neck with wet kisses I spied Jimmy coming towards the car.

"Here he comes," I alerted her and secured my straps while Alma composed herself.

"Well, that was FUN!" Jimmy climbed back in the beast and reached for the ignition.

"You say that with all the sincerity of a promiscuous politician," I said and felt Alma's hand on my upper thigh.

"Funny, I thought you were asleep? Sorry, we didn't give you a chance to properly say goodnight to your date," Jimmy said and started the car.

"Yeah, well..." I replied and watched as his wife's right hand stealthily snaked under my dress. I kept my gaze on Jimmy's eyes, while Alma's fingers massaged my pussy. Not wishing to draw attention to Alma's night moves, I remained focused on his eyes as we passed by the occasional street lamp.

"So, where can we drop you?" He asked as she parted my wet lips.

"I-I'm staying at the Inn," I answered briskly, as her middle finger penetrated me.

"Hey, so are we--that's convenient!" He added.

I gripped the arm rest, spread my legs slightly and adjusted to her deeper probing. She turned to me and leaned in close enough to whisper, "Hmm, no panties, that IS convenient."

"Did you say something, Honey?" Jimmy asked.

"I agree Honey, that IS convenient," she replied and put her left hand on her hubby's thigh. "You know, it's still early. We should have Barb over for a nightcap. Whaddya think, Honey?"

"Ah yeah, fine by me," he answered after giving it some thought. I sensed he wasn't completely sold on that idea.

"Hell, it might be another twenty-five years before we see her again. We ought to take advantage... I mean, it would nice to wish her a bon voyage." [She should have stuck with her first thought.]

I was quickly reaching critical mass. If she didn't stop soon, I would have a full-blown deleted expletive right here in the front seat. I closed my legs and tried to squirm away.

"What is she going on a trip? What's all this bon voyage stuff?" Jimmy joked. Breaking away from her fingers sloppy wet with my juices, I leaned to face him.

"A trip, no not planning anything," I answered and elbowed his wife in her ribs, as she licked her fingers clean. "Actually I planned on meeting with Natalie; she's probably waiting for me," I added, trying to avoid infringing on their privacy.

"Oh, why don't you come over for a drink? Alma and I have all night to get... re-acquainted, don't we Honey?" He confirmed and took her hand from his thigh to kiss her palm, as she finished nursing on her other fingers.

"Now Barb, you are primarily responsible for our little "re-union," don't ya think?"

"Yes, your method may have been a bit extreme, but Alma is right, if it hadn't been for you..."

"Okay, okay one drink to toast the two of you, but just one," I smiled and agreed. Pulling up to the Inn, I recalled that Jimmy doesn't drink.

"One and done--sounds great! That's sweet of you, Barb," Alma said. "Shit, I forgot! We have nothing to toast with. JIMMY!" She yelled, but it was too late.

Popping the latch on the glove box, I whipped out the full flask. "Will this do? I mean, who knows how frigging old it is, but I'll bet anything, it's Jack Daniels -- HA!" I concluded, recalling a certain night some twenty-five years ago. Jimmy had already locked the driver's door.

"Hmm, Tom Terrific must have stowed that away as part of his grand plan for you," Alma noted and shoved the flask inside her purse.

"Yeah, right, some grand plan!" I concurred, grabbed my little gold purse and the two of us got out.

Reunion Games +++++

As it turned out, Jimmy and Alma's room was also on the second floor, only a few doors down from Nat's and my room. Upon entering I noticed a short leather couch similar to one in my room across from the king-sized bed.

"Jim, look what Barb found in the glove compartment of your old buddy's car," Alma tossed the flask to her hubby and went for some glasses.

"Oh God NO! Damn, you don't think that's the same flask..." he glared at me.

"Hell, you know Tommy better than anyone, what do you think?" I returned, as Alma handed each of us a plastic glass.

"Here, I'll do the honors," she said. Taking the pint-sized flask, she unscrewed it and poured what appeared to be whiskey in each glass. "Gonna join us, Jim?"

He held the half-filled glass up for inspection. "Looks like Jack. Smells like Jack. Well, I suppose it IS a special occasion. Oh well, here's to you, Barb!" He said and drew the glass to his lips, when I caught hold of his arm.

"NO, no... here's to YOU and Alma! All my best to both of you!" I corrected him and slugged down the drink. Shaking my head and what little remained of my once tall hairdo, I watched as they both downed their shots. "WHOA, that is MOST DEFINITELY JACK! To the good old days, ahhhh," I added and licked the few remaining drops.

"I'll be right back, Jimmy. I have one more surprise for Barb," Alma winked, handed me the flask and scampered away to the restroom.

"Another surprise? This is TOO much! I feel so spoiled. I don't have anything for YOU GUYS!" I declared loud enough for Alma to hear. "Well, this truly IS a night full of surprises," I made small talk, as Jimmy shed his coat and tie.

"Nothing wrong with that is there?" He small-talked me back and undid his shoes. "Might as well have a seat, she'll might be a while," he offered.

"Huh okay, sure," I said and sat down on the couch. Jimmy flicked the radio on the complimentary clock/radio and dialed in some slow jazz.

"Sure was one hell of a reunion, I must say. And YOU, you can still dance up a storm!" Jimmy said and started undoing his shirt. Trying not to notice, I picked up a magazine and paged through it.

"Hey, well, I wasn't the ONLY one tripping the light fantastic. You were impressive as well," I added, before taking a nervous swig from the flask.