Reunion 1993 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Barb, how many obvious reunion lies did you hear today?" He asked and pulled down the covers on the bed.

"Obvious reunion lies? Hmm, that could be a tough one. I suppose I didn't concentrate on a lot of what was said. I just tried to stay half-wasted, so if people lied it really didn't matter much to me," I replied, as he dropped his trousers and climbed in between the sheets. "Ya know, Jimmy I really s-SHOULD be... I need to check on Nat," I stammered nervously, just as Alma returned.

Alma re-entered the room stark-ass naked except for a wispy transparent shorty nightgown. I took another mouthful of Jack and swallowed hard as she slinked closer.

"Well, what do ya say?" She stood above me, hands on her hips, waiting for an answer.

"Uh?"

"So Jimmy, did you tell her, or what?" She chided him and began picking loose hairpins from my drooping coif.

"I was starting to, when you..." he began. She interrupted.

"Then I burst in and ruined everything? Damn, shame on me. It was such a delightful little reunion game," she picked out the final remaining pins.

"Game? I don't get it," I asked, twisting the cap back on the flask. Brushing back a pair of loosened locks I gave them both the same questioning stare.

"Reunion Games we call them. I mean nobody actually tells anything close to resembling the truth at any of these things. We just take that idea and build a story or scenario to fit the situation," Alma stated with a laugh.

"Ah, so let me get this straight. The whole idea of Jimmy and Tommy having a secret Barb Appreciation Society--that was all bullshit?" I supposed.

"Yeah, we were just playing off Tommy's over-blown infatuation for you. He's such a dope!" Jimmy laughed.

"And Jimmy's E.D. problem?" I wondered.

"HA! That was fun, Barb. We wondered if you'd take the bait on that one," Alma snickered, before plopping herself on the bed next to her conniving cohort. "That whole routine at the drive in was worthy of an award," she acknowledged.

"For sure. Using that whole reverse psychology thing was brilliant! I thought," Jimmy smiled and nodded to Alma.

"I should have known something was screwy when he took that drink so easily," I said to myself, but must have said it out loud.

"Oh hell, the game was basically over by that time," Jimmy said, got to his feet, and took the half-full flask from me. "GOD, I've needed a good snort the whole damn day!" He followed with a long swig.

My head was now buzzing from more than the Jack Daniels. My mind was slowly running the entire day's events in reverse and getting more pissed by the moment. "So, what's supposed to happen now? Are you two still playing me?"

"I wouldn't say we were ever "playing" you, so much as playing WITH you, Barb," Alma began, when once again her husband trailed.

"One thing is unmistakable; you are still quite a fox! Alma and I think you ought to join us for a three way," he presented his invitation almost clinically.

"Listen you creeps... so you weren't playing me? You were playing with me, like a lab rat? Maybe you can get away with that crap with poor Tommy. I mean sure, he's as close to being completely worthless as humanly possible, but at least he's not out to consciously hurt anyone, You two are quite a pair. Who could EVER believe ANYTHING you say or do after this!" It would have been easy at that point to hit them both with something hard. I was fuming.

"Here, here, Barb. Have another hit, it's not as bad as all that," Jimmy handed me the flask. I looked at it immediately as ammunition.

"Jimmy, I can honestly say I have no fucking idea WHO you are! You're certainly NOT the person I thought I was kissing tonight. I AM sure of one thing. You've turned into every bit of a total loser as your wife--if she IS your wife!" I sprang to my feet, pulled on my long coat and grabbed my purse.

"We're sorry you feel this way, Barb. I think we could have had some real fun together," Alma sneered.

I had already headed for the door, but turned to make a final impact. I hurled the flask as hard as I could at the mirror above the sink, shattering it to pieces. "Go fuck yourselves," I said calmly and let myself out.

Oh Darlin' +++++

Jimmy and Alma's heartless deception left me wiping away a few tears, as I shoved my room card key into the slot. Prodding around in pitch-black darkness, I shed my coat, before feeling the wall for the switch. "Where IS that son-of-a-bitch?" I was still ticked off and dizzy from the Jack, as the damn switch eluded me.

"Right here where you left me, Darlin'," answered a deep voice in the darkness. Instinctively I backed away, but knew I had to find the light switch. Rapidly breathing and feeling the wall with both hands, I finally found and flipped the switch--but no light! His hands grasped my shoulders from behind. The taller figure would soon have an even greater advantage. Grabbing hold of the pinky finger of his right hand, I twisted and tried to separate it from his other fingers. He wouldn't budge. Backing myself into him, I positioned myself to stomp on his foot with a pointed heel.

"Easy Darlin', that's no way to treat an..." He whispered, until I surprised him with a hard stomp to his instep. "OW!" He screamed, but kept my shoulders bound within his strong arms. Taking in several deep breaths, I opted for the scream-like-crazy approach. My opposing intruder must have second-guessed this familiar strategy as well. In one long stroke, he twisted me around and slung me onto the bed. Now operating on sensory overload, I was able to better make out his large frame heading to the night stand. It was likely only a matter of seconds since I walked in on the intruder. Now it felt like a lifetime, as I tried to see and better analyze my predicament.

"Look Darlin', I'm sorry about all of this, but I had to keep the lights off," he said, before turning on the nightstand lamp. [There are only a handful of people to ever call me Darling, and only one person to ever leave off the "G".] Hovering over the bed, trying to catch his breath, he smiled down at me.

"What did you call me?" I asked, trying to conceal parts of myself uncovered during the tussle.

END OF PART 1