Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh...baby..." I gasped.

"Mm. Shannon..."

"Yes...Bryce..."

He thrust so deep, I could feel him pushing against my walls. The combination of the pain and the pleasure left goose bumps down my body. I cried out a little. Could he feel me tightening around him? The pressure inside me was starting to build up. My head was light. And the fact that I was high just heightened my senses. We were beginning to sweat. Each time he thrust in and out I could feel him rubbing that oh so delicate g-spot. Time and space seemed so irrelevant at that moment. It was just me and him...

"Oh, God...Bryce...Please..."

He nibbled my neck a little. My hips seemed to have a mind of their own, moving up and down to meet him. When I closed my eyes, I could feel every little movement. It was absolutely wonderful. "If this is anything like making love, I have been missing out for a very long time..."

"You feel so good..."

He just groaned. I hope the people in the other rooms can't hear us... if they can, then oh well. I wasn't too concentrated on them at the moment to be honest. They can always just turn the TV up...

"Ooh... Daddy..."

He thrust hard.

"You like that?" He whispered in my ear. "Ooh...talking dirty, too? Jesus, why wasn't I with this man earlier?"

"Yes, daddy..."

He kissed me.

"Oh, God...baby...I'm about to cum..."

"No...I want you to wait..."

He slowed down a little. Oh, God. What is this devilish game he is playing with me? Please... I can't take it...

"Please..."

"Not yet..."

I could feel my toes start to go numb, and my fingertips, too. I could hear both of us but I wasn't exactly focusing on anything but how amazing he felt inside me. I think for a split second I became frightened because I had just realized that he didn't have a condom on. But that thought didn't last too long. Nothing really mattered, honestly. Just us...Slowly, he started to build back up. He took his free hand and wrapped his fingers around my throat, while his other hand stayed intertwined in my hair. His fingers tightened slightly around my throat so that I could feel the pressure, but I could still breathe at the same time.

"Ahh...Baby..."

"Yes, Shannon?...You like that?"

"Yes..."

"God damn, you're so wet..."

"Ooh...Bryce...please..."

I could feel him reach his hardest. Impaling me. I glanced at him and I could see an almost feral look in his eyes. Probably the same one I had in mine...I looked at his body against mine...There was something so sensual about the contrast of our skin to each other that turned me on even more.

"Ooh, Shannon..."

"Yes, daddy..."

I moved my legs a little higher up on his back so he could get as deep as he possible. He let out this guttural sound that made vibrations all through out my body.

"Please...Ooh..."

"Please? You want to cum?"

"Mm...Please, daddy..."

"Yeah, that's it... Beg for it... Damn, you feel so good..."

He went faster and harder. The pressure started building back up, until it felt like I couldn't take it any more.

"Oh, damn...I'm coming..."

"Oh, God... Bryce..." It was the last thing I could manage before the explosion came. Literally, an explosion of...passion, pleasure, pain... I could feel him cum inside me as my body tensed up and he kissed me. Me pulsating around him as he was jumping inside me. During the Renaissance, the French used to call an orgasm "The little death," and now, I know exactly why...A few moments passed before I started to float gently back down from space into my little hotel room...

He placed his head on my neck and slowly started to pull out. I didn't realize how wet I was until then, when I started dripping on the bed. I hated the empty feeling I had inside when he collapsed onto the bed next to me, but it was okay because not soon after, he pulled me close to him. I placed my head in the crook of his shoulder and placed a leg across one of his. With a smile on our faces, we both knew that if we spoke it would just ruin the moment, so he simply kissed me on the forehead. I placed my hand on his chest and we both happily drifted into our dreams...

12