Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," he gently held her wrist.

She stood there, her silken ivory skin blushing before him. Her ample breasts were caressed by the black lace bra. He could see her chest rise and fall as her breathing quickened. He continued to drink her in with his eyes. The handful of freckles scattered across her bare stomach, the little lace boy short panties, and the most amazing legs he had ever set eyes on. He felt a stirring and couldn't help himself any longer.

He wanted her more than he could explain. He extended his hand to help her step out of the puddle of a dress. She looked at his hand for a moment, and then at his face; those eyes did it for her every time. She took his hand, stepped away from the dress. She leaned over to remove her heels, and playfully tossed them towards the wall.

Now a full four inches shorter than Jay, she felt slight next to him. Her honey colored curls draped over her shoulder, and down her back, almost to her waist. She wanted to know his touch so she mustered all of her courage and confidence to approach him again. Without saying a word, she slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, and then pushed it off of his shoulders. He tossed it to the floor with her dress. Her eyes locked on his, as she ran her nails across his bare skin and to his belt, which she playfully tugged open.

Sarah stood on tip toe, and passionately pressed her lips against Jay's, and to her delight, he kissed her back, matching intensity and passion. That kiss broke down walls that she had up for the last three years.

"Jay, do you like what you see?" Sarah stood in front of him, almost nude, hands on her hips as if issuing a challenge.

"I most certainly do. My only regret is waiting so long for the chance..." his voice trailed off, not wanting to ruin the moment with talking. He took Sarah by the hand and led her to bed. His heart raced with anticipation of what was to come. He sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled her close to him. Wrapping his strong arms around her waist, he began covering her in a series of kisses, wandering from her lips, down her neck, to the tops of her breasts. He wanted so much more, but wasn't one of those guys...

Sarah playfully pushed Jay back into the bed, and climbed over him. She liked the illusion of power this stance gave her. She pulled open the top of his pants, and ran her hand over his manhood. A sigh of pleasure escaped Jay's lips, and she knew in a heartbeat that tonight was going to be the most memorable night of either of their lives.

He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman wanted him. Here he was, nearly 36, and for close to twenty years he had wondered about Sarah, but never had the nerve to act on it. She was surely out of his league back then, but even if it he only has this one night, he was ready to show her what she had been missing out on.

He placed his hands on the soft curve of her hips, pulling her close so she could feel his throbbing manhood ready to spring. He held on to her, wanting to take control but not scare her with his strength or desire. While exploring her lips with a series of kisses, he caressed her back and undid the clasp of her bra revealing her ample breasts, still sun kissed across the tops from the distant summer, her nipples rigid and at attention just calling to be suckled.

Sarah arched her back, and Jay accepted the invitation to explore even more of her. Grabbing her breasts, kissing them deeply, and then flicking the tip of each nipple with his tongue just to listen to her moan and cry out for more. He enjoyed feeling her tremble, and could sense that she was getting more aroused. He ran his hands across her bare breasts, and gave both a little squeeze while he kissed her lips. A moan escaped her, and he gave her nipple a little tug with his teeth.

Without letting go of this beautiful angel, he kissed her again, even more passionately, and flipped Sarah onto her back. She had a startled look in her eyes, that quickly changed to one of unbridled desire. Her breasts heaved with each breath, and Jay accepted the invitation to begin kissing her from head to toe. First kissing her lips, then her neck, and biting gently on her ear, then working lower across her chest to those beautiful breasts. Then, down her bare stomach, making sure to kiss each and every little freckle all the way down to her hips. To tantalize her more, he then took her foot in his hands, ran his thumb across the bottom of her foot to watch her squirm from being tickled, and then began to work his way back up her body with the kisses. Slowly, each kiss became hotter and even more passionate. Every molecule of his being wanted her. He stopped the kisses when he got back to her hips, shifted to be leaning over her, bodies pressed together, skin to skin. He just wanted to drink her in; to fully enjoy this moment.

Sarah looked up at those steel gray eyes, how she enjoyed getting lost in those dark pools. She couldn't believe how passionate Jay was, and how absolutely amazing it felt to be the object of his attention. More than twenty years had passed since they had met as kids. He was making her feel things that she never thought were possible.

"I don't want you to stop," Sarah said breathlessly as he caressed her cheek. "If this is a dream, I don't want to ever..." She was interrupted by the most passionate kiss yet, full of lust and desire. Jay tugged at the waist of her panties, and she gave him an almost evil smile, lifting her hips so that he could slide them off of her body, and toss them to the floor.

Without further hesitation, Jay began kissing her hip, and then working closer to her womanly folds. His deep hot kisses sending chills up her spine. While looking up at Sarah, he ran his fingers over her, feeling how wet and hot she had gotten. He dipped his fingers into her, and slowly slid them in and out, causing her to cry out. Her body shuddered, and he smiled warmly at the affirmation that she was enjoying what he was doing to her. But this wasn't enough. While staring deep into her eyes, Jay leaned down and kissed her womanhood, piercing through her heat with his tongue. She cried out in pleasure, raising her hips forcing him to kiss her harder. She knotted her fingers in the back of his neck, in his hair, pulling him and his kiss deeper. Her body was responding on its own, and felt completely out of her control. He continued to trace her body, inside and out, with his tongue and hands. He took much delight in the fact that she was allowing herself to be overtaken by him. Just at that moment, he pressed his thumb down on her clit, and with gentle pressure, drew little circles around it. She knew this is all that was needed to push her over the edge.

Jay could sense that her orgasm was eminent, and was enjoying making her feel so good. As her body began to shake, she raised her hips again, and Jay went down on her kissing her intimately, drinking her in and tasting her passion as it spilled out of her.

As she began to come down from the intensity of the orgasm, she couldn't help but smile, and a soft nervous giggle escaped her lips.

Jay brought his lips to hers, and she kissed him, hard and strong, tasting her own juices as her tongue explored his mouth and ran over his teeth. Jay knotted his fingers in her long curls and pulled her hair, causing her to tilt her face up to greet him. Eyes locked, both were at a loss for words.

Sarah ran her hands down his bare chest to his still confined shaft, and set it free. Tossing his pants and boxers to the floor, she then took several long strokes to fully appreciate all that Jay had to offer. She instantly felt that ache confirm she had to have him... NOW!

She teasingly pushed Jay the rest of the way onto this back, and threw her legs around his waist while she sat high above him. She allowed her body to hover, just barely grazing him. She lowered herself taking in every inch of his shaft. Her body tightened around him, holding on, she began drawing small circles with her hips grinding into him. Her heart began to race, her body shudder, and all she could do was enjoy the ride. Jay reached forward and placed his thumb right on her clit, knowing that he could drive her to the brink at least one more time.

She pulled him forward so that he would sit up and she could wrap her legs around him, taking him in farther than either thought possible. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling her body become one with his. She continued to slide up and down on his manhood, grinding against him so that she could feel every sensation begin to take over her body.

He kissed her fiery and hot, and she moaned against his lips. The ecstasy overwhelming every ounce of her being. Her entire body began to quiver, but before it had a chance to overtake her, Jay flipped her onto her back. Long, slow strokes until just the tip of his manhood was teasing her, followed by another long deep thrust. He stared deep in her eyes, with each thrust knowing that soon she would have the most incredible orgasm.

The more he stared into those eyes, the more he wanted to be with her. To know her. To feel her. For them to become one.

"I want to feel you, Jay," Sarah moaned. "I want to know that I'm having the same effect on you that you are having on me."

She felt his manhood become even more rigid as he pressed farther into her. Her body felt as if it was on fire, and only Jay could quench the flame.

Jay pulled out, and Sarah whimpered, but before she could speak, he slid his fingers into her heat, thumb flicking her clit, and then brought his fingers to his lips to taste her sweetness. She was wetter than she had ever been before, and reached down between her own legs, sliding a finger slowly into her slit, while Jay looked at her. She explored her inner folds, and the smooth satin skin, and then began drawing circles on her clit with her thumb. Jay watched her, mesmerized by how comfortable she was with her own body, studying what was making Sarah feel so good. A soft moan escaped her lips, and a deep sigh followed suit. She brought her own sticky fingers to her lips, flicked them with her tongue, and then offered a taste to her lover, who took the offering and suckled her fingers.

"I want more," he said as he pinned her arms and kissed her stomach, then inner thigh, then her satin lips. His tongue parted her lips, and he lapped up all of her wetness like a kitten laps up milk. Giving in and allowing herself to be overtaken by this strong and amazing man showed great courage and strength on Sarah's behalf. It had been so long since she was able to give someone her body, and this just felt so right that she never wanted it to end.

As she once again was on the brink of orgasm, Jay looked at her with a fire in his eyes. She wanted to feel him fill her up, and become one with her. To claim her for his own.

Jay gently took Sarah's wrists, and moved them over her head. She smiled and obliged. Jay then held her wrists together against the pillow with one hand and stroked her cheek with his other. Sarah's breath quickened. And then she felt him enter her. His manhood pressing deep into her, and all she could do was raise her hips to accept him. With a firm yet gentle pressure, he kept her wrists pinned, and he took her. He thrust long and hard strokes, deep into her womanly folds, and she screamed out in delight. As her body began to quake, she could feel Jay's hips buck into her own, matching her orgasm stroke for heated stroke, until an explosion filled her and both bodies collapsed into the sheets, physically exhausted, and in complete and utter bliss.

Sarah's entire body continued to shudder as she came down from the most incredible of orgasms. Every cell in her body was shaking and calling out for him. Even her toes felt twitchy.

Just before Sarah dozed off, she heard Jay whisper, "Sweet dreams, my love." She wanted to respond, but could no longer muster the energy, so a soft, gentle smile was the only answer she could give. Sleep came quickly, and the two newly acquainted lovers fell asleep in each others arms.

To be continued...

12