Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and Chloe finished playing around in the water when the sun began sinking into the sky. The oranges and reds of the autumn sun beginning to bleed through the tops of the trees. They sat on the dock wrapped in warm fluffy towels quietly enjoying each other's company, and the land around them.

At one point Emily closed her eyes and lifted her face to the last rays of the warm sun when suddenly she felt Chloe's head on her shoulder. Emily stiffened at the contact. "Okay, what is this for?" She thought to herself. She was about to look over at Chloe to ask her what was up when she heard a quiet snoring coming from Chloe. "Well, Casanova she fell asleep on you. I hate to wake her, but my stomach is protesting all this activity with no fuel and we need to get back to the campsite."

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty it's time to wake up." Emily lifted her shoulder a little hoping to accomplish two things. One waking Chloe, and two stop the little bit of drool she felt dripping onto her shoulder.

"What's wrong Emily?" Chloe opened those beautiful brown eyes looking up at Emily.

"You fell asleep. I hate to wake you, but it's time to go get some grub lady." Emily took in those brown eyes as Chloe took in Emily's blue ones.

"Perfect, as your bony shoulder was starting to hurt my cheek." Chloe said as she was getting up and heading toward the spot she left her shorts and sandals.

"Excuse me woman?" Before she realized what she was doing, Emily reached out and smacked Chloe right on her right glute. That caused a small chain reaction to occur. And one in which had the approaching ranger bending over with laughter as he watched it happen.

"Did she just smack my ass?" Chloe asked herself as she spun around in shock. She had spun so quickly that she began to lose her balance falling toward the water. At the same moment Emily began to stand up to move. Well, imagine the gracefulness of anyone a little off balance and heading toward a body of water. As if in slow motion Chloe pitched forward to grab onto Emily's arm, or so she thought.

However, Chloe fell short of her intended mark. No, she did not grab an arm, a leg, or even a handful of hair. As she fell back first into the cold spring the only part of Emily that she could get a hold of in time was her halter style bikini top. And she realized it just as she made contact with the water.

"Oh my god" Emily said to herself as she felt her balance fail her, her bikini top come off, and go sailing into the water with Chloe. As soon as she hit the water, she felt a wonderfully warm hand grab her right shoulder, while the other one encased her left breast.

Both Emily and Chloe broke the surface sputtering, coughing, and cursing. But through all of the activity, Chloe's hand had a firm grasp on Emily's left breast, and she wasn't letting go.

Initially the women just stared at each other when Chloe's hand dropped from Emily's right shoulder to her hip, pulling her closer while they both effortlessly treaded water. Neither of them noticed the chill of the water, or the approaching ranger. All they felt was the warmth of each other bodies.

Their legs began to scissor in between each other to stay above water. While their breathing becoming faster and shallower, having nothing to do with the excess energy. Chloe noticed herself staring into Emily's eyes, and she watched her pupils expand in the desire she felt. She had no doubt that hers were most likely doing the same.

That's when Chloe realized, as she licked her now dry lips, that her right hand was still on Emily's breast, her left hand had migrated to Emily's seriously toned ass above her suit, and the hot feeling that started in the pit of her stomach and migrated due south, when she thought to herself," She's not pulling away. Fuck it. It's now or never." As Chloe leaned in, keeping her eyes open, afraid Emily would disappear if she closed them, fate decided to intervene and be the cruel mistress that she could be.

"Excuse me ladies, are the two of you alright?" Chloe closed her eyes and cursed the voice coming from the direction of the dock.

"We are fine sir. Just fell in. We were just getting out." Emily answered while looking at Chloe. She still had her head leaning back, eyes closed, and her high cheeks were flushed the most beautiful crimson she had seen on anyone.

"Yes, I can see the progress in which the two of you are making" the ranger said as he covered the laugh that escaped with a cough. "I just came down here to let y'all know that the spring's pool is going to be closing soon. Besides, y'all seem as if you may need to relax. I'll give you ladies a few moments to....get situated." The ranger, an amazingly tall older man about the same age of their dads, turned and walked back toward his office.

"We need to talk." Well that drew Emily's attention away from the ranger. She was too embarrassed to look at Chloe.

Emily took a deep breath, turned in the direction in which the voice came, and laid her forehead against Chloe's. Closing her eyes she asked, "how long Chloe?" It came out just above a whisper.

Chloe's laughter caused Emily's head to snap up. She looked at her friend with a look of disbelief on her face. How could she possibly laugh at this situation? Did this lackadaisical attitude mean she thought her feelings were a joke? Was she just testing her? No, Chloe would not do that. Would she?

Chloe looked at the hurt in Emily's eyes, and the laughter stopped in her throat. She softened her face and her lips upturned into a small smile. "I am sorry darlin I did not think you were serious. Emily, you have to know that I have been drawn to you since the day we met in that bar. I was laughing because you felt that you needed to ask. I was so worried that there was no way in which my attraction stayed my secret." She watched the worry lines in Emily's forehead ease up, and continued. "I was serious when I said we needed to talk. But right now, we need to get out of this water. Now that we are no longer doing our impression of a phoenix rising, I am starting to get cold."

It was Emily's turn to laugh, and it was music to Chloe's ears. "You have got to be kidding me Chloe. All of this time?" Chloe rolled her eyes at her friend and opened her mouth to say something when Emily cut her off. "Just help me find my damned top before Ranger Bob there comes back."

"Lead the way sweetness." Chloe openly ogled Emily's toned body without fear of her finding out her secret. Especially, since it was no longer such a secret to either of them. Or to Ranger Bob for that matter. "We really needed to find out that man's name!" Chloe chuckled to herself. As Chloe climbed the ladder attached to the doc she saw Emily, with a towel wrapped around her upper body, walking around looking for what she assumed was the other half of her bathing suit. "Damn it Chloe, my top is not up here. That's the only suit I bought with me."

"Emily, we are in Florida, not the Amazon Basin. It's just a short ride to civilization." Chloe held back the instinct to roll her eyes. Emily was a "little" frazzled already. No need to add to it.

Emily let out a big sigh before grabbing her cut offs and slipping her feet into her old running shoes and heading toward Chloe's truck. "Do you want me to drive back?" She asked as she walked up to the side of the bed of the truck. There was a cooler in the back and she wanted some water.

Suddenly, she felt herself being pushed being into the warm metal and hands run themselves up the sides of her thighs. She then heard Chloe's voice speak in that matter of fact voice she gets when she's in charge, "nope, I think from here, I want to do all of the driving. It would be my pleasure to take you wherever it is you need to go." Just as fast as she was there, Chloe was gone. Having grabbed the keys she left a stunned Emily standing next to the truck with jaw that may possibly be touching the ground.

"Close your mouth Emily, and let's get back to the camp site." Chloe never even turned around.

Emily's jaw snapped shut and thoughts began whizzing around her brain. "What the hell was that about? Normally Chloe was about as bossy as a kitten when I was around her. Then again, I have heard her talking to her employees when they underestimated her kindness for weakness. Well, this may get interesting." She thought to herself. What came out of her mouth sounding more like a grunt, as at that moment she just could not for a word, let alone a sentence. She grabbed her water, and hopped into the big Ford double cab, looked at Chloe who wore a smile that just looked like trouble. Just like that their relationship has completely and utterly changed.

Not only was Ranger Bob kind enough to give them quite the deserted, but it was right next to the bathhouse.

Once they arrived at the campsite, Chloe immediately headed for the tent.

"Hey Emily, I need to take a hot shower." She announced as she walked out from the tent with her small back pack full of stuff. "It's been a really long and interesting day. Care to join me?"

"Uh no thank you Chloe, I want to get dinner started. I am starved." What she needed was to be away from Chloe for a few moments to think. How in the world had things changed so much in just a few hours?

"No worries Em. I can take over when I get back." Chloe was a little disappointed, but she realized that Emily just needed some time to herself. She smiled at Emily, and walked to the bathhouse.

Chloe got to the bathhouse, and tentatively walked in. While this state park was known for its cleanliness, she was still cautious. To her surprise it was clean and fairly nice. Basic shower bath house amenities: showers, toilets, sinks with mirrors, etc but good enough to get a hot shower. Since they all looked the same, she picked one, dropped her stuff in the front part of the stall, then stepped into a shower stall and turned on the water. While she waited for it to heat up she went back into the front changing are part of the shower stall.

She slipped off her board shorts and bikini top, but left the bath shoes on. She tentatively felt the water temperature before walking all the way into the hot water. Finding it satisfactory, she began the process of showering and shaving legs, and trimming the already neatly trimmed pubic hair. "It will not hurt to have smooth legs if I have to share a bed with Emily." She thought to herself, and froze.

"Holy fuck, how did I forget that we agreed to share a queen size air mattress?" She pictured the layout in the small four person tent. They agreed to share the bed so that they would have a modicum of floor space that two twins would have eaten up. As she thought about it, she found herself chewing on her lip as she does when she's thinking. "Don't push her Chloe." She admonished herself. What amazed her was the change in Emily's behavior. When she reviewed their relationship, filled with the multitude of innuendoes, it had almost always resulted in Emily being the aggressor. "I really hope that she has not changed her mind once she thought about it. Oh well, no point in worrying about what I cannot change at this moment. I will just have to wait and see."

Chloe decided to keep her mind blank and just finish her shower. She did not want to over think things with Emily just yet. Nor, did she need to get herself so turned on again that she had to take another shower. When she was done she dried herself off, put some oil on her skin, got dressed, and headed back to the campsite, and Emily.

Emily sat in a chair staring into the fire where dinner was cooking rehashing the events of the day. She hadn't bothered to change out of her cutoffs or bikini bottoms, but she did wind up having to put on a shirt. No telling where her top had gone in the melee. When she was done, she set up the mosquito barrier that Chloe had shown her, and proceeded to get dinner out of the cooler in the truck.

Emily decided on easy for dinner, steaks and potatoes. She was hungry, but not in the mood for anything difficult and long. She decided to cook the steaks on the indirect heat, and the potatoes wrapped in foil along the ring of the fire pit. That way they should finish at the same time. "Food aside, you have definitely jumped into difficult Emily." She mused. "What is the problem? You wanted Chloe, and now you have the opportunity." She chastised herself. "We live 1200 miles apart. How are you going to keep this up? What if this ruins our friendship? Are a few nights of sex worth throwing away a friendship that has spanned almost twenty years?" She continued the diatribe in her head until she heard a soft voice.

"Emily, please stop over thinking it. Let's just talk." She was not sure when Chloe had arrived, but she was not quite prepared to talk about it.

As if reading her mind Chloe came behind the chair, put her hand on Emily's shoulder, and informed her that, "the only way to feel comfortable enough around each other is to hash it out. Now, are we not both strong women?"

"Yes, but Chloe this may not end well. What if when this week is over, our friendship ends with it?" She put her hand over Chloe's and looked up into her face.

"Okay look. Why don't we stop putting the cart before the horse? We haven't even spoken about the pink elephant standing here, and already you have ended our friendship. Get up, and let's lay it out on the table." With that Emily stood and was prepared to go with Chloe, dinner forgotten.

"Oh no, we are NOT leaving this food to burn. We are going to chat while the food finishes cooking." And faster than Emily thought possible, Chloe snuck in behind her, sat in the chair she had just been occupying, and pulled Emily down into her lap.

Emily went stiff as a board while Chloe just sat there waiting for her to relax. She hadn't moved a muscle, afraid that Emily would sprint all the way back to the Burgh.

"You know that this is not conducive to a truly enlightening conversation Chloe." Emily finally relented and leaned back into Chloe with a chuckle. There is was the chuckle and confidence that had just run away because of the shock of the day. While Chloe did not really like the less self-confident Emily, she was starting to enjoy the more pliant one.

"So Emily, let's talk. We know that we have both been attracted to each other since the beginning. How long ago did you come out of the closet?"

Emily looked over to her right to look at Chloe who was still facing forward. "How did you know I was gay?"

"I didn't really know until just know. I just needed your confirmation. I never wanted to go by a stereotype Emily. If you weren't comfortable telling me yet, then that was your business. I am sure you had a perfectly good reason."

"Chloe, I was worried you'd think I was coming on to you. You are with Steven, and I absolutely did not want you to think that at any point I was trying to infringe upon what it is the two of you have."

It was Chloe's turn to laugh. "Funny thing is while on the way to get you from the airport, I was thinking about how our relationship had gone from a lukewarm romance to a brotherly one. It's been months since we have even had sex." Chloe began stroking Emily's arm to comfort her. "Besides, I would never have thought anything of the sort. I have other friends that I am close to who are gay."

"Is it just me, or are we missing a step here?" Emily leaned forward a bit to get a better look at Chloe. "Are you gay? I mean I am getting these signals from you, then you confirmed your feelings for me, and now we are discussing your relationship with your BOYFRIEND. I thought I was confused, but it seems to be you."

"I am bi Emily. At least that's what I have been telling myself for years. Maybe I am not. Maybe I am gay, and just too afraid to admit it. But, at this moment, I do not want to figure out which team I am batting for. In this moment it is you I am attracted to. It is you I long to be with. I know this, and freely admit it to you." Chloe decided that she would test the waters. She rearranged Emily in her lap so she had access to the left side of her neck, and the tattoo on her left shoulder.

At some point in the conversation Emily felt Chloe's hands moving from rubbing her arms in a comfortable gesture, to a more suggestive one under her t-shirt. Then all of a sudden Chloe had just picked her up a bit and moved her. "Chloe, what are you doing?"

"I do not want to talk anymore Emily, I have waited this long to hear my name coming off your lips. Stop me now. If you don't I may not be able to." Chloe knew she would stop at any point if her friend asked. However, at this point she wanted her blessing to take what she craved, and allow her friend to trust her to take care of her.

There were no words from Emily. Just a slight tilt of her head to expose more of her neck, and a moan that escaped. Chloe's heart swelled, her stomach tightened, and she took that as all the permission she needed. She went back to kissing Emily's neck, slowly and gently with the occasional nips. Her neck was long for someone so short, and Chloe was going to take her time with her. She was sure to keep her hands firmly on Emily's stomach to torture her just a bit. There was not a chance she that she was going to rush this.

"Please Chloe" came from Emily's lips in a whisper. Chloe stopped all movement.

"What do you want Emily?" She asked her against her neck.

"I don't know."

"If you do not know, how am I supposed to give you what it is you need?" Maybe I can make her beg just a little. "Emily, I want you to grab the arms of the chair, and you are not to move. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am." Emily breathed

"Good because if you move, I stop. If you talk out of turn, I stop." Do we understand each other? Emily acknowledged Chloe's rules by nodding her head. "Thank you" Chloe whispered into her ear.

With their new arrangement, Chloe picked up where she had left off. While kissing Emily's neck and shoulders, she moved one of her hands to Emily's breast, while leaving one hand to support her for the moment. Emily was so fit that her breasts were small, but to Chloe they were perfect. She gentle squeezed her entire breast in her hand while Emily squirmed in her lap. However, no sound crossed her lips. Encouraged, Chloe proceeded to give the same treatment to the other breast. She wanted nothing more than to take her breasts into her mouth, to feel her nipples between her teeth, but tonight was for Emily's pleasure.

When Emily's nipples began to harden, and her moans came more rapidly, Chloe removed her other hand from her stomach, and found both of Emily's nipples at once. With that she began to roll the hard as pebble nipples gently between her fingers. Emily ground her taunt ass into Chloe's lap even more, and she would bet that Emily was as wet as she was.

All at once, Chloe took both of Emily's nipples and gave them a pull. In response to the new sensations, Emily lifted her pelvis off of Chloe's lap, threw her head back, and opened her mouth in which no sound came out.

Chloe was amazed by her control, and encouraged by her reaction. "Come back down to me sweetheart." Chloe said soothingly while using her right hand to push gently on her abdomen. And without fail, Emily sat back down in Chloe's lap while she leaned her head all the way back now. Chloe wasted no time she stood Emily up and had her facing her in almost the same move.

"Too many clothes Emily." Chloe voice came out almost like a growl as she lifted Emily's shirt above her head. As she did so, she leaned over planting kissing on Emily's chest and slowing making her way to her breast. When she found her prize she took Emily's entire breast into her mouth and sucked on it hard while pulling her other nipple a little harder that she had the last time. This elicited a yelp follow by an "oh god" from Emily, and true to her word Chloe stopped. As hard as it was, she stood up and allowed her hands to fall to her side.