Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily just looked at her, eyes wide and questioning. "I warned you that if you spoke out of turn, I would stop."

"Chloe, you have to be kidding." She looked at Chloe as if she were crazy.

"No sweetheart, those were my rules. Tell me Emily, how bad do you need me to finish?"

"Please Chloe."

"Not good enough" Chloe stood to her full height, crossed her arms across her chest, and took a few steps back away from Emily. Waiting to see the reaction this would elicit.

At a loss of what else to do, Emily look around while Chloe stood a few feet from her. She was getting more turned on as the seconds ticked away. She decided that she wanted this. That she trusted Chloe enough to do this with her.

Emily fell to her knees into the soft sand and looked at Chloe "please Chloe, I need to. I need to feel you holding me. I need your fingers and lips on my skin"

"Crawl then." The phrase coming out of Chloe's mouth even surprised her. She looked into Emily's face and saw her eyes narrow and her jaw tighten and the muscle twitch. Maybe she pushed her too far, but she was hoping not. Emily took a few seconds and dropped to all fours, and began to crawl oh so slowly to Chloe.

Chloe's stomach clenched with need, her nipples hardened, and the love of her life crawled to her willingly. She did not have time to ponder the last thought she had has Emily arrived at her feet.

She decided that she no longer wanted to play, she just wanted Emily. She grabbed Emily by the hair and tugged her face up to look at her then she tugged her to stand up with her. They embraced and began a strong deep kiss. No going slowly, as Chloe entered Emily's mouth with her tongue, and fingers sought out her shorts. Chloe broke the kiss to look into Emily's eyes briefly before kneeling in front of her to remove the offending clothing.

Chloe spared little time yanking Emily's cutoffs and bikini off. She then leaned back on her knees to look at Emily in the fire light. Emily was perfect. The muscular legs, the small perky breasts, the washboard stomach, and she was not surprised to find Emily completely shaved clean.

With speed that almost knocked Emily over Chloe grabbed her by the waist and began planting soft kisses across her stomach, then she dipped her tongue into her belly button making Emily laugh. Chloe hesitated a moment to smell Emily's arousal. She smelled amazing. All woman with a little musk. She slipped her hands between Emily's thighs, feeling the moisture that had gathered down there, and encouraged her to open her legs.

Emily looked down into Chloe's eyes to see the desire that lived there at that moment. She wound her smaller hands into her friend's hair and opened her legs for her. Giving her friend what she had silently asked for.

Chloe smiled at Emily just before she leaned in for a taste of her. She was not disappointed. She was a little salty and oh so wet. It was slick on her tongue, and she wanted more. Chloe put one of Emily's legs over her shoulder, opened her folds wider with her thumbs, and licked her friend from the bottom of her wet pussy to the top. Avoiding that little bundle of nerves peeking out of its hood. Emily responded with a deep moan and having to tighten her hands in Chloe's hair even more to avoid falling over.

Chloe took no mercy on Emily. She stiffened her tongue and entered Emily as deeply as she could. She moved her tongue all around inside of Emily's contracting walls. While at the same time Emily began to move her pelvis into Chloe's face trying to get her deeper. After only a few moments of this Emily, and trying to pull Chloe's tongue deeper inside, she came with a muffled scream. However Chloe was not done.

Chloe gently withdrew her tongue from Emily's still contracting hole, and gently laid her back into the sand. She stood up quickly to remove her shorts and tank top then returned to Emily's writhing body.

Chloe spread Emily legs, positioned herself between them, and leaned in to kiss her. She was a little gentler this time. She started out kissing her closed eye lids, her nose, and then she took advantage of Emily's slight opened mouth by kissing her deeply.

Emily could taste herself on Chloe's tongue. Her thoughts flew right back to what they had just done, and she wanted more. She began returning the kiss in earnest and tried to sit up. She was not shocked, and even a little pleased, when Chloe broke the kiss, put Emily's hands above her head, and told her not to move. For once, Emily just put her head back and enjoyed the sensations.

Chloe put her weight on her forearms to watch Emily's face for a few moments before she continued to explore her body. She spent a few moments familiarizing herself with Emily's breasts all over again. Emily arched her back off the sand when she tugged on her nipples with her teeth. However, Chloe wanted more.

Kissing her way back down Emily's stomach, Chloe was making no pretenses that she wanted to taste Emily again, bring her to another orgasm, and she wanted to now. When she had finally reached Emily's pussy again she decided she wanted to take her time and enjoy herself, but it would have to wait as she was close to cumming herself. She needed Emily to cum once more before she did.

She kissed the inside of Emily's spread thighs encouraging her to relax her legs even more. When Chloe was satisfied, she moved to Emily's lips. She sucked each one into her mouth and tugged on them a little. She went on worshipping each lip for a few moments before again opening Emily up wider with her thumbs.

Her pussy was bald, dripping in excitement, and puffy from having been engorged with blood. Emily's pearl was even larger than it was a few moments ago making it all the more sensitive. Chloe blew on it. Emily's hips bucked up and Chloe took advantage of this by latching onto her sensitive clit and sucking a little. She released her to again enter her with her tongue, while using her thumb to massage her clit. Emily fluttered around her tongue signaling to Chloe that she was not going to last long.

Chloe repositioned herself between Emily's legs, leaning her weight on her left forearm, while grabbing Emily's arm. She leaned down next to Emily's ear "put my fingers inside of your pussy."

Emily had never been asked this, but she did not hesitate. She grabbed Chloe's hand, which already had two fingers poised to enter her, and pushed it into her own cunt.

Both of the women moaned from the feeling. Emily was so tight and warm, and Chloe did not want to stop. However, she was unable to hold back. She leaned into kiss Emily and began moving her hip in time with her hand.

Needing to touch Chloe, Emily moved her hand between her thighs to find her trimmed bush soaked, and her clit swollen. She entered Chloe in one swift move causing Chloe to take a deep breath in and breaking their kiss. Each woman alternated between massaging the others clit with their palm, while pumping their fingers in and out of the others pussy.

Chloe leaned her forehead on Emily's and began moving her fingers in and out of her faster. She felt that familiar flutter just before Emily came, and added extra pressure to her exposed clit causing Emily to hold her breath and stiffen up like a board as she came. When Emily finally came down from her orgasm Chloe slowly pulled her fingers out of her still fluttering pussy and brought them to her mouth to savor how Emily tasted.


When Emily recovered, she rolled Chloe onto her side, and began moving in and out of her again while finally getting to suck on one of her nipples. Chloe began riding Emily's hand in earnest. Her head was thrown back eyes closed, mouth open, and within moments came all over Emily's hand. Emily copied Chloe's action and sucked her own fingers full of Chloe's juices into her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned at the taste. She opened her eyes when she was finished, and laid her head in the middle of Chloe's chest enjoying the firing, and not caring that their dinner was probably burnt at that point.

Neither woman said a word for a long while. They just continued to caresses each other when they finally decided it was time to put the fire out, and head in to the tent. It was no longer food they were hungry for.