Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never truly found out the first time, did you?" he teased. "Why not check it out now?"

"Oh, I intend to!" And with that, Angie slowly lowered her mouth over the tip of his impressive cock. Angie felt herself melt inside as she sucked on the boy she'd dreamed of for so many years. How she'd waited for this moment. She revelled in the taste, the smell, the feeling of him so large in her mouth. Andy groaned. "God, you're better than ever!"

"Andy, would you mind if I took a photo?" He laughed. "A photo? That's a first for me!"

"Only I know that David would love to see me doing this," she said.

"A selfie?" He laughed again, but she knew that he loved the idea of her husband seeing him having his wife. Nothing had changed - still the same old Andy!

"Yeah, sure - go ahead."

David's phone buzzed. He picked it up and looked at the text. "Oh my God!" He breathed. "You gorgeous bitch!" There on his phone was a photo of Angie, her mouth over Andy's cock, with the message, 'Wish you were here, Babe.'

David began to masturbate, furiously.

Andy gazed at Angie as she stood before him, her dress on the floor, in leopard skin panties and her shoes. Never before had he been with a woman who had this effect on him. His mind flew back to the girl he'd wanted so badly when they were young. She was even more compelling now than she had been then. All the times he'd masturbated thinking about her over the years, remembering that night at the bar and how close they'd come...

Kissing her, he slipped off her panties, took her by the hand and lay her back onto the bed. "You're so gorgeous." He whispered.

"Fuck me, Andy."

Andy didn't need a second invitation. He ran his hands over her legs as she parted her thighs and then expertly, he worked his fingers into her pussy, gently stroking her clitoris.

"Oh my God! Oh..wow..that's amazing!" Angie was in ecstasy. Slowly he brought her to a wild climax. Andy couldn't believe how excited she was! As she came, he couldn't hold it any more. He needed to fuck her now. In moments, he was behind her, doggy-style, his firm hands caressing her full hips. Angie felt his tip push against her, starting to open her up. She gasped as she started to experience what she'd imagined so many times before. As he entered her, Angie came alive, pushing back against him encouraging him further. She could feel every inch of his thick cock, every vein as he stretched her open. She had never taken anything this size before, and it felt heavenly.

"Oh yessss, Andy!" she breathed. Feeling his heat as he pounded her, she reached between her legs and rubbed herself. Her mind flew to David. He deserved to share this, and she so badly wanted him to see the image of her face and breasts with Andy behind her, pushing deep into her, but this was too wild to stop - she never wanted this feeling to end....

Andy fulfilled all her expectations and more. He couldn't believe her voracious appetite as Angie confidently told him what she wanted, and he was all too happy to oblige, particularly when she asked him spank her ass with his cock. This beautiful woman was so eager for him; so desirable and full of an intoxicating warmth he had never experienced before. Her every wish was his command, and Angie grew bolder and more confident as the evening wore on. Angie was loving every moment, two men sharing her at the same time. She knew which photo David would love the most, and she saved it for last.

"Come in my face, Andy," she breathed as she wanked him with her soft, full breasts. "But let me have a photo." Again, Andy's ego meant that he was all too happy with this idea, and as he exploded over Angie's face and tits, she took the photo she wanted her husband to see most of all. His juice dripped from her face as she smiled into the camera. As Angie lay, spent and wrapped in the arms of the boy she'd dreamed of for so many years, she smiled to herself as she sent the photo with her message,

'I've been a naughty girl Darling, but I've had such fun! I just know you won't mind. PS - yes, I'll keep my promise - you'll be able to taste everything! See you tomorrow. I love you xxx'

12