Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down next to Sally and she slumped against me.

"I'm a little bit drunk, Tony. Could you take me home?" She whispered in my ear.

"Sure, darling. I'll just get your bag. You meet me at the front door."

I went to the table we had dinner at and found Sally's handbag. When I got to the front door, Sally was leaning against the door jamb. She lurched off it and I caught her before she fell again. Propping her up, we struggled out to our car.

"You are going to be sorry in the morning!" I chastised her, in a friendly voice.

"So are you. You can't even walk straight!" She mumbled, drunkenly.

At the car, I propped her up against the passenger door, unlocked the door and helped her get in. By the time I walked to the other side and got in, she was sound asleep. I leant over and put her seat belt on, then drove home. At home, it took a while to rouse her. When I finally did, she got out and made a bee line for the front door. Once inside, she first discarded her shoes, then continued walking towards the bedroom, taking off articles of clothing as she went. She strolled through the kitchen removing her shirt, completely oblivious of Jenny still working on her laptop.

I followed behind, picking up her clothes as she dropped them. I looked sheepishly at Jenny and said, "I'll be back in a minute to take you home. I'll just make sure she gets to bed first." I pointed at the now shirtless Sally as she left the room.

After an interesting interlude in the toilet,where I had to hold Sally to stop her from falling off the toilet, I got her into bed. Going back out of the kitchen, I got a drink of water as Jenny finished packing up.

"Ready?"

"Sure thing, Mr Brown!"

I carried her school bag and Jenny took the laptop out to the car. It was only a twenty minute round trip. Jenny chatted the whole way there. At her house, she finished off a story she was telling me. When she got to the punch line, I laughed politely as she giggled. She placed her hand on my knee, in what I thought was a friendly gesture.

"You know you're pretty hot, Mr Brown."

What the fuck! Now the babysitter was feeling me up.

"Jenny, you're eighteen. I'm twenty eight and married with two kids. We are in a car out the front of your parents house!. Are you trying to get me arrested?" I moved her hand away as I ranted.

"Sorry, how about we park at the lookout next time." she gushed, reaching to embrace me.

"Jenny, there won't be a next time. Sally will be taking you home from now on."

"It's because I'm ugly, isn't it?" her hands went up to her face.

Christ, now she was crying. I reached for her hands and moved them away from her face.

"Jenny, Jenny, look at me." I said softly, this time. "You are not ugly, okay. If I was ten years younger, then I would be all over you."

"Really?" she sniffed.

"Definitely, but you need to find someone your own age." I continued, gently.

"But they're all immature dicks!"

"Honey, I hate to break it to you, but trying to get on to an older married man is a pretty immature thing to do. Please don't do this again. Not just with me, but with any of the other families you babysit for."

"Eww, gross. They're all creepy and yuk. Mr Benson is always trying to look down my top!" Jenny screwed her face up to show her displeasure.

"Good, now just a word of advice. Immature dicks are only immature dicks because no one has showed them how to not be immature dicks. Get 'em young and train them right! That should be your motto. You have all the "assets" to get them to do what ever you want."

Her face brightened, and the smile returned.

"Thanks, Mr Brown!"

She got out and grabbed her stuff. She walked slowly up the driveway in the headlights, swaying her slim hips as she went. Oh dear, young girls; how was I going to cope when my daughters got to that age.

At home, Sally was laying flat on her back, snoring. I contemplated sleeping on the lounge, but it was too uncomfortable. Stripping off my clothes, I climbed into bed, gently nudging Sally so she rolled onto her side. That stopped her snoring long enough for me to get to sleep.

My alarm went off at six. Wearily, I sat up. Turning on my bedside lamp, I got some fresh underwear and work clothes, and began getting dressed.

"What time is it?" Sally mumbled from under the blankets.

"Ten past six."

"It's Sunday, Tony. Where are you going?"

"I've got to finish off the entrance way for the Fells. Their son's wedding is next week." I did odd fencing and welding jobs on my day off to make some extra money.

"How long will it take?" Sally seemed unhappy. I put it down to being hung over.

"I should be home for a late lunch." I said, hoping that would placate her. It would be a very late lunch.

Sally rolled towards me and groaned as the light hit her in the face.

"Ohhh god, why did you let me drink so much?" She covered her eyes with her forearm.

"I couldn't stop you. Once Melissa showed up, you were a woman on a mission." I laughed gently at her discomfort.

"I think I asked her and Dave over for lunch today. I hope they forget." So, that was why she was upset about me working today. "Did we say goodbye to them?"

"No, last time I saw them, Melissa was inspecting Dave's tonsils with her tongue on the dance floor." My opinion of Dave must have shown in my voice.

"You didn't like him, did you?" Sally's eyes must have gotten accustomed to the glare. She was looking at me now and that meant I couldn't lie.

"No, I thought he was a dickhead." I said, with feeling.

"I hope they can't make lunch today." She sighed.

"I doubt they will remember." I was hopeful.

"God, I hope notI! Could you get me some paracetamol and a glass of water?"

"Sure," I walked to the edge of the bed, leant down and kissed her on the forehead.

Sally grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. "Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Her hand snaked down and groped for my genitals. "I've been told that an orgasm is a good headache cure."

"You just want me to still be here when the girls wake up, so I can get them breakfast." I chuckled.

"Do you think I'm that shallow?" She replied in an innocent voice.

"No, but I do know you. I'll get your paracetamol, and then I've got to go."

"Alright then, don't come cuddling up to me tonight. You've had your chance." She turned her face away, which, given the smell of stale alcohol emanating from it, was a relief.

"I'll be alright. You can't resist me."

"Don't bet on it." She dug me in the ribs as I attempted to feel her breasts.

"I think I could, given the looks I was getting last night."

Sally rolled back, "Yes, you were the belle of the ball, weren't you?" she said sarcastically, then with a smile. "And it was fantastic that you were holding my hand. I loved those jealous looks. Thank you for being a good boy last night." She held my face in her hands and kissed me. "Maybe you do deserve to get lucky tonight."

"That sounds like a promise." I said, hopefully.

"We'll see. Now get me my headache pills if you're not going to ravish me."

"Yes dear."

I did as I was asked, then went to work. I was in the middle of welding some cattle rail between two posts at about eleven, when my phone jangled to say I had a message. It was from Sally. Damn, I thought, I bet Melissa and dangerous Dave are coming for lunch and she wants me home. I looked with some trepidation, and was relieved when the first line said that they weren't coming for lunch. The news got worse after that, as they were now coming for dinner. Shit! There was no way I could get out of that.

I dragged work out for as long as I could; having a beer with Ned Fell after he paid me, then I traveled slowly home. I got in the front door and was swamped by two brightly dressed hurricanes named Rebecca and Sophia.

"Daddy!" They yelled, as they ran towards me.

Their progress was halted by their mother coming out of the kitchen.

"No, no girls! Your father is filthy and you have your good dresses on. Go back in there and set the table. Tony, get showered and out here pronto. They will be here in five minutes!"

I made haste towards the shower. Her tone did not leave room for negotiation. At least this time I wouldn't have to wear a suit. Dressed and refreshed, I made my way to the kitchen, reporting for duty. Sally was making up a couple of cheese platters. She pointed me in the direction of the oven.

"Can you check the roast and the vegetables, please?"

I opened the oven. It smelled delicious, so I let her know.

"Smells good, Sal."

"How long, do you think?"

"The meat, probably another twenty, the veggies, another twenty after that. If we pull the meat out and rest it, we can turn it up a bit to crunch them up."

"Great, can you check the table? The girls took everything in there, but whether it's in the right place is a different matter.

I went to the dining room and tutored my daughters on where to put knives and forks. Just as we finished, there was a yell from the kitchen.

"They're here! Can you get the door?" Sally called.

"Yes, we just finished." I replied, walking back through the kitchen.

I took the girls with me as I got the door. Opening the door, I was greeted with a modestly dressed Melissa and a still-suited David. I introduced my daughters, and they immediately captivated the couple. Taking Melissa's hand, Rebecca led them to their room to show off their toys. Next it was into the lounge room for an impromptu concert on the electronic keyboard. Sally came in and greeted our guests, bringing in the cheese platters and some wine. Both her and Melissa seemed content to sip on their first glass of the night.

"Have those glasses got razor blades in them?" I asked cheekily. "By this time last night, you were on your second bottle!"

Sally poked her tongue out, and Melissa laughed. Dave spent most of his time looking down his nose at his surroundings. I don't think he was enjoying slumming it.

Dinner was a family affair. The children ate with us, and Melissa seemed besotted with them. When they had finished, Sally told them it was time for bed and stood up to take them. Rebecca took Melissa's hand and looked at her mum.

"Can Auntie Melissa put us to bed and read us a story?"

Sally looked at Melissa, and she jumped at the chance. My daughters squealed with glee, and dragged Melissa away.

"Be sure to brush your teeth first!" Sally called after them, "and only five minutes of reading! You have school tomorrow."

I doubt they heard a word. Dave relaxed, with the girls gone, and started bullshitting about his investments; his boat, his ski lodge and his two Ferrari's. I got up and went to the bathroom. I couldn't take much more of Dave. When I returned, Sally saw her chance and stood.

"I'll just go and check how Melissa is doing with the girls."

She scampered around the table to get to the hallway door. When she was behind Dave, she made a gun out of her thumb and forefinger and held it to her head, pretending to pull the trigger. Sally making her escape at least changed Dave's focus. He was now keen to tell me about the wild night he experienced once he got the intoxicated Melissa to their motel room. What started as a nod and a wink quickly became a blow by blow description.

I couldn't reciprocate, due to Sally passing out, but even if we had done it three times in the fountain near the council offices, I wouldn't tell anyone. I didn't understand some men's irresistible urge to pass on details of their bedroom antics. One guy at work could be counted on to give us graphic descriptions of his weekend antics inside and outside his relationship. Many there found it titillating, but to me, it was demeaning to both the women and the guy telling the story.

Sally and Melissa returned, and Sally got the dessert.

"You have two bright little girls there, Tony. I can't believe that Rebecca is only nine! She seems so grown up. Her reading is fantastic." Melissa gushed.

Sally and I beamed, showing what proud parents we were. Melissa continued to stroke our ego's.

"They are really great together, too, like best friends. My sister and I fought like cats and dogs."

"Yes, we are very proud of them. Rebecca has been accelerated at school. She is doing spelling and math with the next class up." Sally replied, she was almost blushing.

"I'm not surprised. What school do they go to?"

Shit! This was not a topic I wanted bought up again. Sally and I didn't speak for three days, the last time we had this 'discussion.'

"Just to the local government school. I had her accessed at St Catherine's, the private school in Tamworth. They have an accelerated learning stream that fast tracks gifted children. We were offered a fifty percent scholarship, but we just can't stretch to that at the moment."

There was an awkward silence, then Dave took his chance to rub it in.

"How much do you make, Tony?" That cunt!

"Obviously, not enough." I spat with venom.

I looked at Sally, but she had her head down. Then I glanced at Melissa. She had seemed a lot nicer tonight, but now she had a smile on her face. Not a happy or a cruel smile; more like a crocodile who has just spotted an unsuspecting backpacker slipping into the cool waters of her river. She winked at me, and I was almost scared.

"Now David, I know you don't like it when people ask how much money you inherited." She sneered, putting David back in his box. "Don't worry about your girls, Sally. They are so bright, I'm sure they will do well, no matter what." Melissa patted Sally's hand to reassure her.

"Anyway, advancing young children can play havoc with their social development. Imagine being a nine year old in a class of eleven year old kids. You would lose all your old friends, but I don't think you would get too many new ones." Melissa continued, smiling at me.

I didn't know what was going on behind those flashing eyes, but I had the horrible feeling I was on the menu. The dinner party broke up after that. David had to catch an early flight.

"I have an important meeting with some business associates." David said, puffing out his chest.

"Oh, come on David! You're playing golf with some old school tie types."

My god, she was giving him a hammering tonight. He tried to fight on bravely.

"It's not just golf," he spluttered. "we have a big deal we're trying to put together."

"Yes, I'm sure." Melissa rolled her eyes. "Just try not to lose as much money on this one as you did the last." Ouch.

David opened his mouth to defend himself, then thought better of it and started walking towards the front door, his ego mortally wounded. Melissa and Sally embraced.

"Thanks for a lovely dinner, Sally. I'm staying at mum and dads for the week, so we will have to do lunch."

Stepping back, Sally answered, "I'm working everyday except tomorrow..."

Melissa cut in before she could finish.

"Perfect. I'll pick you up at eleven."

Sally looked at me helplessly. Monday was her cleaning and washing day. Oh well, she deserves a treat. I smiled at her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"That will be great." I said for her.

"Wonderful. Now, you don't get away without a kiss goodbye." Melissa moved towards me.

I tried to stay attached to Sally, but she slipped away. Melissa put her arms around me and pressed her body to mine.

"Nice to see you again so soon." She purred. Then, when her face was pressed against my cheek she whispered, "Give up yet?"

I disengaged from her embrace and put my arm back around Sally. Melissa waved another goodbye, then followed Dave.

When the door closed, Sally looked up at me, "What's the matter with you? Anyone would think you were hugging a snake rather than a gorgeous girl."

"Would you rather I did this?" I pulled her to me and tried to French kiss her. She struggled and laughed.

"Get off me, you brute!"

"There is just no pleasing some people." I said with a grin, while letting her go.

"Maybe you can please me later if you help me clean up." Sally said, as she undid the two top buttons of her shirt.

"That's blackmail!"

"That's the best offer you're going to get, tonight."

"Okay...you wash, I'll wipe."

We went to the kitchen and began washing up. Once Sally had both hands in the sink, I began feeling her up. She wiggled and squealed, splashing me to keep me away, but I was persistent. Leaving the pots and pans to soak, we stumbled to the bedroom, removing each others' clothes. At the doorway, I picked her up and carried the now naked Sally to the bed and threw her on top. Climbing on after her, I moved in between her legs. Our mouths met in a hungry kiss as my cock found her wet and waiting pussy, and pushed inside.

"God, that feels good!" Sally moaned, "Why didn't you attack me last night?"

"I generally like my partners to be conscious when I make love to them." I replied, as I pushed her arms above her head and nuzzled her fully exposed breasts.

"You could have woken me up." she giggled.

"A nuclear explosion wouldn't have woken you."

I latched on to her nipple, bringing a gasp.

"You were such a good husband at the reunion, staying close to me. I overheard a couple of girls in the bathroom saying how hot you still were, and how lucky I was."

"I'm the lucky one." To emphasize my point, I withdrew and then plunged back into her.

"Oh yes!...and don't you forget it. Still, is there some way I could reward you? Something you especially want?"

I stopped and pushed myself up by straightening my arms, so the only point our bodies met was our crotches.

"How about you stop talking and concentrate on the job at hand." I scolded, slightly exasperated.

"Oh, right." Sally laughed, pulling me back down. "Take me, lover. I won't disturb you again."

The next morning, I awoke with Sally's head between my legs, working on my morning glory, mostly with her hand but she gave it a lick every now and then. I was surprised. It was not a usual occurrence. Knowing I wouldn't last long with that sort of treatment, I reached down to pull her up. Sally pushed my hands away and continued working on my cock with extra vigor.

"Holy shit! I'm going to blow soon, baaaaaby!"

Sally only grunted and kept going. I groaned as I shot my load, to my surprise, mostly in my wife's mouth. Sally came back up with her mouth full, grabbing a couple of tissues from the nightstand she spat my cum out. Then she looked at me with a wicked grin on her face.

"Wow! Where did that come from?"

"Just a reward for being a good boy." She said, snuggling up to me.

I looked at the clock, "I don't think I have time to return the favor."

"That's okay, I'll get you later. The kids will be in here soon, anyway."

As if on cue, the door burst open and two little alarm clocks came and jumped on the bed. I got up and told Sally to stay in bed a bit longer. Taking the girls out to the kitchen, I got them breakfast, then packed our lunches. Sally came out in a dressing gown and cuddled me from behind.

"You can stay in bed a bit longer if you want."

"No, I've got to get the washing done and on the line before I get ready to go to lunch." Sally said resting her head on my back.

Once the girls were dressed, I walked them to the school bus, then jumped in my truck and headed for work. It turned into a long day, and it was after six before I was heading home again. I was on edge when I got home. Sally didn't like me working late. My boss didn't pay overtime, but if I didn't get things ready for the next day, I would be home late every night. I walked in expecting a stern face, but instead. I got a big smile. Sniffing dinner, I could detect my favorite; a beef massamon curry. She was a little more dressed up than usual in a short skirt and lacy blouse. I put it down to still being in the clothes from her lunch. Still, I was wondering why I was still getting the special treatment.