Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,257 Followers

"Sal and Tony, I'm sorry. I know you'll never forgive me but I just want you to know I regret the way I've treated you. You have given me a very special gift." We nodded and she turned to her daughter. "Come on Ashley, we had better go to the toilet before we leave."

They both left leaving us with Helen. I sat down in a chair next to Helens wheelchair.

"What's going on with Melissa?" I whispered.

Helen was circumspect for a moment, then she leaned close. "She's got a taste of her own medicine. Dave has moved out to be with his mistress."

"Damn, I didn't think he had that in him."

"He must get it from his father.. I've let him know that it isn't acceptable but he hasn't come to his senses yet. When he runs short of money he'll be back." Helen gripped my hand. "She has tried hard Tony, Melissa is a wonderful mother. It's always tough when you realize there is someone more beautiful and desirable than you.

"Well that's it, if your relationship is only based on money or looks then what happens when it disappears?"

Helen nodded, "my hope is that it will stop with Ashley. Fresh blood. I'm seriously thinking about skipping a generation in my will. Maybe that can stop the rot."

Sal gave me the look that it was time to go. I got up and pushed Helen towards the exit. Melissa and Ashley met us at the door and we went our separate ways. It was the last time we saw any of the Beauforts.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,257 Followers