Reunion: Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me again," she told me quietly, stepping back against the counter.

She offered her ass to me doggy style, shaking it as she leaned over the counter.

I glanced at the door. But her reflection caught my eyes in the mirror. I couldn't resist that hungry look.

Bending over further, revealed a full on glimpse of her beautiful pussy again. I grabbed my cock and took up a place behind her. She was offering me everything. Gently she urged me, reaching behind her to tug on my cock.

All was lost. There was nothing I could do. That waiting pussy hypnotized me and I stepped up to do my duty by her. I would give her what she couldn't get from her husband.

I bent my knees, getting my cock underneath her. Firmly between her thighs, I placed the head of my cock against her pink, swollen pussy lips again. I lifted her up, and in one stroke slid my hard meat into her wet heat. Both of us focused on me pushing forward and opening the petals of her cunt with my dick. Her pussy absorbed me even easier than the last time, but still slowly as I slid into her inch by inch. The intense heat of her twat gripped me as I eased into her.

She moaned quite loudly, throwing her head back as I continued to push into her. My dick was most of the way inside her when I was forced to pull back a little. I slid back into here again and this time my entire cock sank into her to the end of my meaty shaft. I felt my balls swing deeply underneath her.

Jen leaned forward on her hands, her dark eyes watching me in the mirror as I began to thrust in and out of her. My eyes alternated between hers and the work I was doing between her thighs, watching my own massive dick stretch her pink pussy lips wide, pushing out my earlier cum around the thrusting. I loved watching my big cock squeeze into her, and pull out of her, over and over. My cock inside her was absolute heaven, coated in her white fluids and my cum. My hands were then planted on the counter and I began to drive myself up into her harder.

"Push your dress down," I breathed, "Let me see your tits!"

I continued thrusting as she slowly pushed the straps of her dress far enough down that her beautiful breasts were revealed to me, nipples erect, sweet cherry colored areolas transfixing my mind. Animal instinct took over at the sight of Jen's exposed breasts and I began to fuck her even harder.

She moaned again, smiling, getting what she wanted again. Her breasts rocked back and forth with each of my violent thrusts, her eyes were closed as she took my huge monster happily.

But I knew we had already been in here too long!

She arched her head back and moaned, completely at my mercy, bent over before me on the counter. I could feel her ass pressed against my groin. My nearly ten inches of manhood was being rhythmically buried inside her pussy repeatedly. I looked at her foot dangling over the edge of the counter, my gaze trailing up her leg that was now raised up and resting on the edge, to her ass pressed hard against me. I grabbed the sides of that ass and began to fuck her hard right away. Pounding her.

She moaned repeatedly, biting her lip and trying to stay quiet. My thighs and balls made rhythmic slapping sounds against her ass over and over. Her cheeks jiggled with each impact. Jen winced, feeling her orgasm shoot up within her.

"Shit!" she let out a little too loudly, cumming.

The slapping continued as I pulverized her with my hard cock. She fought to maintain control. The walls of her vagina were pulsating around my pistoning engine, and she was gasping for breath. I was losing it again myself. Our fucking was reaching a crescendo.

I slid out of her in haste, cock spewing my second shot of cum in a thick, powerful spray. It splashed across her ass cheeks before my hand could grab a hold. I held it as it jerked in my hand, shooting more semen up over her tanned ass, some landing on her back too. Jen was breathing raggedly, feeling hot sticky fluid pour onto her back and ass.

I grunted softly, the last of my semen trickling out and landing on her meaty ass. She slid off the counter and stood before me, conscious of my cum all over the back of her body. She smiled, sinking to her knees. She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, tasting my salty seed as she cleaned me off. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and she smiled at me wickedly.

"Thanks!" she said, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"No! Thank you," I replied emphatically, meaning every word of it.

I watched her grab some toilet paper and wipe off her back and ass, and she got me to check and see if she got it all. She had. But I didn't want to tear my eyes away from that ass as she readjusted herself and her dress.

Suddenly I was very aware of what had just happened and where we still were. I didn't want to embarrass Greg who was not only my buddy, but also our host. Still....

"Do you want to continue this later?" I enquired casually, "I don't go home until Sunday."

"Yes!" she said eagerly. Almost too eagerly in fact.

"Let's see what happens at the reunion tonight," she added.

"Don't worry," I said absently, "You know how those things go."

I watched her slide her panties up her sexy legs, hiding her beautiful pussy. The girl still had such nice tits, I thought wistfully. I was happy basking in the sexual afterglow. But I was hoping that I would get to fuck her once more before I left town.

We managed to exit the bathroom gracefully. She went out first, and as I walked out a few minutes later into the kitchen I literally ran smack into Bill.

"You were gone a while," he said, not friendly, "We were beginning to worry."

"Yeah," I said, "Maybe that barbeque last night was too rich. You may not want to go in the john for a few minutes."

He sort of looked at me. Or looked through me was more like it.

Anyway it wasn't very gracious. But right then, as if on cue, Jen strode through the back patio door. I had no idea how she got out there so fast.

"Darling," she said to Bill, "The kids are fine. My sister called while I was on the phone. You'll never believe what Joey got up to...."

She grabbed him by the arm as she talked and marched him back towards the living room. I couldn't quite hear what sort of gossipy details she was spinning at him.

I sighed deeply in satisfaction and wondered what other surprises the rest of this weekend would bring.

* * *

Copyright © 2004, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

12