All Comments on 'Reunion Revenge Goes Awry'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Only a Nigger

Would find this hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

great story stormbringer-keep 'em coming!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
You have every right to....

....impugn race relations,with demeaning shit like this. So does Samx. But if you really want to be a good writer once in a while have people act realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good for Pamela

I've read your stories over the years and found them all interesting and quite creative. This was another excellent story and Pamela actually got in life all she wanted. Thanks you for sharing this well written story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep on doing the good job!

I've read all your stories and I'm always waiting for a new one. Don't pay attention to the wasp-dickheads feedback and come back soon with the E&I series!

A french reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A King Has returned

I have read many of your stories many times over the years. I hoped That one day you would come back and now that you have, all I can say is fuck all of those people with their stupid comments many of you wouldn't know a good write if they were in front of you. Please continue.

Thanks again.

And from me and all your REAL fans WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why so unrealistic and boring!

It is understood the author raced through this one but it was unrealistic that it turned the whole effort sour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lol

<sarcasm> you portray the female mind SO realisticaly , what's your secret? </sarcasm>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too rushed!

This started off well, but you zoomed right through the second half, which really killed it. The lengthy epilogue was not sexy at all. You would have been much better off just ending it with the return flight, and using your other ideas for subsequent chapters later, when you have more time.

reileaoreileaoalmost 14 years ago
Best Author

I check all the time to see for any new posts, and was really excited when I saw a new story. As always Stormbringer, you deliver, its always a pleasure to read your work. My only complaint is to have more of it! Keep up the good stuff man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you gotta read shoguy

for anyone into well endowed black men and sexy white teens or woman ya'll gotta read the writr shoguon this site....dude this was ok, but it didnt ring no bells....read shoguy .....sinful higclass mom and hs senior and black principal...the best of this type

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I find it interesting all the stories by this author have one thing in common. The author clearly does not like women. I do not mean in a sexual sense. I am referring to the female gender. Every story I have read features the same low opinion of women, casting them as little more than mindless animals in heat that cannot help but fuck anyone and anything with a big dick.

Just my observation, but the author clearly does not like the female gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author clearly has an inferiority complex towards white men.

Likely a minority with a feeling of having been discriminated against. If not, should be.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY DOES ONES EGO REFUSE TO ALLOW THEM

to leave well enough alone and accept what they have, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lulz

just another nigger revenge prison fantasy because he cant get a real white women to suck his and his nigger buddies little black dicklets and because hes powerless in real life to do anything to the white man that he thinks keep him down lulz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HAHA

Oh, suck my white cock slave.... Does my having a job turn you on? Do you like the fact that my children know who their daddy is?.... cum all over my white cock baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

you should stop using the term "breasts" which is for ordering chicken. when talking about women use "titties" but not "tits"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb

I hated this story with a passion. You need to stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Loved all of it. Slutty wife loving BBC and making a living at it. Next add her sister or mother with dad watching the resulting DVDs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pam and Keisha

Would be nice to see Keisha make Pan her submissive lover doing everything to make her happy by pleasing both black men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumb

Just another stupid lieing cheating B . The doctor should be happy. I would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Doctor

My wife Ariel and I had been married 14 years and have 3 children. I couldn't get away to go to her 15th class reunion so I kept the children. When she returned Sunday evening I picked her up at the airport she was acting funny a very quiet ride home. I asked what was wrong you are always kinda chipper but you are quiet? Ariel said she was tired. After putting the children to bed I asked again what is going on? She said she was tired and going to bed. I said damit Ariel you have never been this way what is going on. She said to much partying I need sleep so I can go to work in the morning good night. She showed and went to bed. I got on Facebook because I knew some of her classmates would have posted a lot about the reuion. There were a lot of pictures also a lot of pictures of Ariel dancing with a lot of different guys white and black. I screenshot a lot of her pictures several were men I didn't know. I printed them then put them in my desk and locked that drawer. I showed and went to bed. Laying there she started mumbling. I happened to think about what one of my friends said about his wife telling on herself about cheating. So I grabbed my phone turned on the recorder and started playing with her. Ariel moaning saying you guys need to stop I can't take anymore I'm getting sore stop it no no I don't do anal stop it. So I started playing with her anal opening and she said damit that hurts stop it I am going to be in so much trouble damnit guys quit. I thought I had enough recorded so I shut it off. When I woke up with my normal woody so I rolled over against Ariel and held it back and let loose and slapped her butt. Ariel screemed at me to stop it hurts. I asked what hurts? My butt. What do you mean I have done that a hundred times and you like it what the H___ did you do at that reunion? She said I'm sorry. I said I bet you are sorry I know I sure sorry for letting you go. What do you mean by that? I pushed the playback on my phone. She said shut that off I can explain. I just said explain it to your lawyer and find somewhere to move. I will call my lawyer as soon as he opens I'm sueing for divorce and custody of the children and half of our money the house is my parents so you must move. I did get the children. Thanks for letting us send feedback and please write some stories about us men who will not tolerate cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another bbc story

Ever heard of a white guy that won't tolerate a cheating wife I am one. My wife Tammy went back home to her reunion after returning home I picked her up at the airport it was a late flight so when we got home we got ready for bed our children were staying at her parents. I really didn't suspect anything till she moaned as I grabbed her behind after I knew she was asleep. Then she said Todd stop it I know you tried to have sex back in school but you knew I was saving it for the one I love and will be married she said stop it she was going to be sore and Tim's not dumb he will know. I grabbed my phone hit record and went on. Tammy? Yes. What will Tim know I asked? He will know I cheated on him and it's my fault I love him and I screwed up please leave me alone. I didn't touch her the rest of the night. I was gone before she got up the next day Monday during a break I called a buddy I went to school with that became a lawyer. I asked if he could type up a form that would look like I was sueing Tammy for divorce on grounds of infidelity and be ready to drop them off at our house like she was being served. I was to call if I wanted them dropped off. When I got home and walked in the house man that woman could cook. I walked in the kitchen asked what is the deal what did I do to get my favorite meal. She said just to show you how much I love you. I said WOW I thought you was upset with me last night and thought you must had ran into an old flame. What would make you think that. I just said what would make me think that. She said it we need to talk Tim but could we eat first? I said I don't know it sounds like it might be my last supper. She said she hoped not. After we ate and cleaned up I asked what's up? She asked do you want to fix us our usual drinks? I said like I better have straight whiskey on rocks. Fix what you want I will take the usual cranberry and vodka. I fixed hers a little stronger than normal. We sat and she started just remember I have loved you before we even started dating and I will always love you and only you as I should you are all I ever needed and expected from a man I just hope you can forgive me and she broke down a little bit. The said just let me finish before you interrupt me. I raised my had like a child in school. She said please? I kept my hand up. She said if you must. I looked her in the eye and asked do you love him and are you leaving the children and I? She asked if she could answer that later because it be determined by how I responded to what she said. Ok proceed I said. She told me every thing she could think of she said she wasn't going to try to blame drinking or anyone because she should be a responsible adult and messed up. I raised my hand again. She said please it is hard enough trying to tell you how stupid I was can it wait. I said answer a few questions and I won't need all the details because if I hear everything I may not want to stay married. Ok she said. Ok I said I know you said you loved me do you love him? Absolutely not I messed up. Do you want a divorce? Absolutely not. This will be a big one name what he did for you that was worth taking a chance on loosing your marriage? Absolutely nothing

Did you do anything with him that you didn't do with me? Absolutely nothing. We will come back to that question. She looked at me with a questionable look. Did you do everything to him that you had done with me? Absolutely not. I guess I have a different belief than you on that. What is that supposed to mean? I said I never had sex with anyone that I didn't love that is what I mean. I'm sorry I know that is why I said I messed up bad. Are you going to a counselor? If that's what you want I will do it to save our marriage. Will you sign a postnuptial agreement ( not knowing the correct term) that if this would happen again either one of us is caught cheating the cheater walks away with nothing but their personal retirement accounts. Agreed she said. One clause I get a free pass if I should do something like this? She said she would hate it but it would only be fair. Ok I said then why don't we go get the children? She said I thought we could spend the night alone. I said ok but I will not have sex till I see a clean bill of health. She said that really hurts. I said yes what you did to me really hurts. She said will you at least hug me? I said yes but if you cause him to not behave I will either put clothes on or sleep some where else. It took a while to get back as close as we could under these circumstances. By the way I never slipped up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn’t go with my wife to her ten year reunion. When I picked her up from the airport she was acting very funny and was very quiet. I asked her about it and she said she was just tired. Then when we were in bed. And drifting off, she began to moan in her sleep. I grabbed my phone and started to record her. She began telling someone to stop it. She said she couldn’t do that as she was married. I started to rub her ass as I knew it turns her on. Then she began really moaning and said “ That’s it , look my pussy” she kept moaning and soon had an orgasm in her sleep. The next morning I asked her about it and she broke down. She said she did something bad. I asked who she had sex with and she started crying. She said she had sex with one of her classmates. I asked who. She stuttered then said Kathy. Her friend Kathy and her were best friends in school. She said Kathy confessed to always wanting her in school and it turned her on they spent the night together licking each other one fingering each other to many orgasms. Kathy is coming to visit next month.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A real man knows when his wife's pussies been tampered with, the doc in the story was not stupid like the author he would have known right away that her tight pussy was now a gapping hole. He would hire some mercs who'd track down and then slowly skin the animals that defiled his wife, then sell her to a Guatemalan whore house where she'd spend the rest of her days!

8796Porno8796Porno3 months ago
Amazing!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So exciting and the story ended so well but she had a good life with her husband but then he did tell her to have fun at the reunion. Fun she had and it cause her to get her black child. And she got everything she wanted.keep writing these kind of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...