All Comments on 'Reunion Romp Day 01'

by hunterfsm

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nice debut

I enjoyed this story, and I thank you for writing it. Ignore the morons who come to this category and then act shocked and offended when the content of the story matches the category's description. If the wife in this story ended up in a wood chipper, these same morons would be applauding you. Maybe Chapter Two, huh?

Anyway, I like the dialog and the characters you developed. I'm not sure where you can take this story in future chapters, but I look forward to it.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Spelling

I think you broke a record for misspelled words.

Not a bad first chapter though.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Spelling...

Not all of us can be literature doctors. The story is interesting and understandable...I rated 3 *, just waiting for the next part to give the final rate...What will happen the next day it'll be the most interesting part...Will their marriage survive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. Figures "swingerjoe" would approve. Right down his alley, swinging and cuckolding and of course the usual whining about opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When are Lit authors going to learn?

2nd person is designed for instruction manuals, NOT stories! By using the term, "you," thereby stating the reader is the protagonist, you alienate a good portion of the readers. Personally, "I" would never conduct myself in the manner of the main character and I am insulted to be referenced in such a way!

In addition, the number of misspelled words is unforgivable. You obviously have zero respect for your reader so I have zero respect for you as a writer.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Hubby?

Hubby starts out unhappy with the idea of a reunion. Then the 'reunion' turns out to be an obvious swinging setup! One would think that would escalate 'unhappy' to 'unwilling!' Not much is presented which would be expected to start 'drifting' his attitude towards the 'curious' side. No stunning ladies are hitting on him, no hunks are working at seducing Sweetie (until after the couple has had their second -and drunker- poke.)

Sorry, but there are just too many implausible aspects to this. Sweetie drank more than Hubby, and PASSED OUT after sex. It is very unlikely that Sweetie would have awakened before Hubby. It is even less likely that she pours a bunch more alcohol into her system and can engage in simple motor tasks like taking her bikini top off! Add that to the idea that Hubby has moved all the way over to the 'voyeur' side as he watches his obviously wasted wife expose herself to STDs! And mainly because he had watched a gay guy administer a hand-job!

And, yes, the 'word mechanic' errors exceeded 'Not-A-Creative-Writing-Professor' level. All the way down to 'Too-Lazy-To-Read-The-Rough-Draft' level. I, therefore, am going to be 'Too-Lazy-To-Score-Above-Two-Stars!'

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i can only

say if swingerjoe is going around calling people morons then it is true this site has gone to the idiots..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Extra-marital Fun

The definition of this section is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more".

Why do people come to this section, read a story that includes a wife having sex with someone other than her husband... and then blow a gasket???

That's what this section is all about, folks.

And to the commenter wanting to lecture the author about what a mistake it was to write this story in the 2nd person - it isn't. Using the word 'you' inside a quote doesn't make the story 2nd person. *You* need to learn what those little double-quote-mark-thingies mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
looks like another wimp story.

I don't like wimp stories to much but this one was made worse with all the spelling and grammatical errors. You really need an editor badly.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Decent story with very crowded cast of ill-defined and refined characters

Eh. I don't want to laude or lacerate the story. It was a little rigid in terms of the hudband's outlook, but at the end there were signs of why these two people have lasted. Less characters with greater in deph examination would have helped define who stood for what. Adding the lesbian and male gay couple who weren't parodies of their lifestyle choice and were viable people was innovative on huntersm's part.

He took some chances and kept an abstract outlook this worked better at some times than others. Strong finish, however, kudos for that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rain coat

She just fucked a known club junkie, put a raincoat on and book her an appointment at the clinic.... Lord only knowws which type of VD he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Surprise - the skank is doing it again! [no surprise, of course]

So the cuck wants history to keep repeating itself until she gives him a life-shortening present [of which he would deserve]. Wimps & idiots stories really screw up this site because the bloody moderators aren't willing to create a cuck category for this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the "shin" of her smile

kind of sums it all up.

Fucking retarded.

1*

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Don't listen to the stupid trolls

Who reads a story they know they will not like? An idiot that is who. Any way, cuckold is facing some thing that are totally new to him. First he is turned on by both lez and gay sex. He even reacted and enjoyed the gay guy jerking his cock. I think cuckold might be interesting in some bi fun. We know his hot wife Mary is more than ready for some bi fun as she was groped on the dance floor in every way. And her focus on her lez friend and bi friend getting it on. Not to mention the enjoyable fucking she was getting later that night. Scared her hubby would find out and be mad. HA! Cuckold is turned on by it. Cannot wait for the next chapter and the changes in store for cuckold and his hot sexy wife.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
about as ugly as it gets

poorly written. There is no reason to stay married, divorce now on your way to the health clinic for a checkup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In need of re-write

Good idea for a swing story. I went to my wife's hs reunion and it was boring as fuck, but lets not bring reality into it. I would rather if the husband wasn't such an idiot (after all, this is fantasy), but I get the point...i dont know if the writer is a hs grad or not, but the story would have been a lot better if he had just read it over himself, and corrected most of the obvious errors before posting it....thats all it would take, but its an interesting idea anyway...pls continue

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Devilspy

How the fuck do you know a story sucks, like this one, unless you read it first? Another lame story about a cuck who lets his whore go wild at the reunion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous