Reunion Romp Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayne sighed then straightened up. "Get drunk then find someone drunker than me to take advantage of. By the looks of the pool, Amy and Barb are options." She stepped back into the bar area without giving David a chance to respond.

Head spinning, David walked towards the dance floor and stopped at the edge. The music had changed to a slow song. Bodies separated giving him a clearer view of what had transpired. Beth's skirt was raised enough to show off her panty clad ass and claw marks in her skin. The right shoulder strap of Mary's sundress was off her shoulder exposing the top of her bikini top. Julie's crop top has been pulled up and her perky little breasts were exposed and glistening with sweat. Of the four Sarah was the only one whose clothes had not moved out of place. David immediately assumed it was her that had rearranged the wardrobe of the other three dancers.

The song ended and Mary broke away. She approached David with a wide grin. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and the alcohol rolled off her breath in a thick wave. She pressed her body to his; letting his legs slip between hers. The thin material of the sundress and the string bikini bottoms hid nothing and he felt the heat and moisture from between her legs. The hot look in her eyes just confirmed how horny she was.

"Maybe we should go back to the room," David offered.

Mary ground against his leg, moaning as the friction excited her even more. "I want you inside me so bad but I know I'll just pass out and I don't want to go to bed yet. What about a quick dip in the pool to clear my head?"

David's thoughts immediately shot to the torrid scene outside and he began to tremble.

A soft hand touched his shoulder and he caught sight of Rayne out of his peripheral as she spoke. "How about the Jacuzzi instead. The heat will be better for you."

David began to relax and he mouthed a thank you at Rayne for saving him. Atleast for the moment.

Mary nodded and pulled herself off of David so the three of them could walk outside. David kept himself between Mary and the pool to try and hide the two threesomes still writhing in ecstasy in the water. He helped Mary lift her sundress over her head and he took off his shirt and shorts, leaving the couple in their respective string bikini and swing trunks. David helped his drunken wife into the Jacuzzi with Erik and John, making sure her back was to the love making half the pool away.

"I need to go get my swimsuit," Rayne said.

"Nonsense," Erik said. "Underwear is fine."

"Or nothing at all," Mary slurred.

David settled into the water between Mary and Erik leaving an open spot on the opposite side between Mary and John. Rayne shrugged and slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let the thin material fall to her ankles. Underneath she wore shear black panties and a bra. As the buxom beauty stepped into the water and sank down to her chest the material became all put transparent causing David's cock to twitch.

"Maybe we should hit the jets," David suggested.

"Why?" Mary asked, her eyes glued to Rayne's dark areolas as they appeared thru her bra.

Rayne smiled at David and thanked him with a wink before he reached just behind Erik to turn on the jets. As he sat back down he could have sworn he felt pressure on the inside of his thigh but he shrugged it off. Each Jacuzzi sat six and with five people already in it was just snug enough to allow for accidental rubbing.

The five began to chat aimlessly, continuing to drink as a waiter would stop by every few minutes to offer more libations. Julie eventually wandered out of the recreation room. Without a word she slipped off her crop top and pulled her yoga shorts down, leaving her naked, slender form glimmering in the nearby tiki light. She took a step into the water between Mary and Rayne as they slid further apart to make room. As she settled down onto the bench the six person limit in the Jacuzzi suddenly felt like an overly optimistic bar to reach. Thighs and shoulders were pressed together and with nowhere to go hands began to wonder.

"Sarah?" Rayne asked.

Julie grinned. "Having a drink and a chat with Beth."

Rayne tensed then nodded. Her body began to relax as acceptance crept in sending a chill across David. He glanced to his wife who's eyes shot back and forth from Rayne to Julie and he wondered when his own acceptance would occur.

David felt movement on his inner thigh again but this time he easily indentified the pressure as four fingers. He looked around the Jacuzzi but the only two options were Mark and Erik and Mary's hands were both floating around her breasts. Then he began to feel the water churn from more than just the jets and by the content look on Erik's face and the concentration of John's he surmised that the later was giving the former a hand job.

David leaned towards his wife and whispered, "can you sit on my lap?"

Mary's eyes lit up. She reacted as though he were opening up to a little exhibitionism when in actuality he just did not want to become a part of the sexual act to his left. Mary happily rose up and sat down on his lap, wiggling her ass against his cock which responded right away with a few twitches. With the added room David shifted the two of them away from Erik. He expected Julie and Rayne to spread out a bit too but they remained pressed tight to one another, their eyes shut and their heads leaning back.

Soft moans slipped from Erik's lips but there were also muffled moans coming from Julie. As if on cue the timer ran out on the jets and the water quickly cleared. As expected David watched as John's fist worked up and down on Erik's hard cock. His own member grew slightly against Mary's backside as he watched. Movement from John drew his attention up and he found himself looking into John's smiling face. He had been caught watching and even somewhat enjoying the public display.

As John returned his full attention on jacking off his partner he looked across to the two girls. Julie's legs were spread and Rayne's hand was planted firmly between her legs. David could make out two fingers slipping in and out of Julie's shaven pussy. Her head rocked back and forth with each thrust and it wasn't long before the taller woman could no longer hold back her pleasure and her moans came out louder.

Mary was rocking ever so slightly against his rapidly growing cock and she was sighing. David pressed his cheek to her ear to ask if she was watching also but her head was turned towards the pool area. He had forgotten that she was now slightly askew to the pool and he followed her gaze to the bar. Haley was gone but Mark was now lying back on the bar fully naked as was his wife April who was riding him like a wild horse. Her arms were up, grabbing onto the bar cover as she bounced up and down on his cock. Mark for his part had his hands full with her ample breasts and was massaging them in time with her slamming body.

David noticed that his wife was rubbing his cock in time with Amy's pounding and it was not long before the head of his cock was poking out of his trunks. He wouldn't last long at this rate between her movements and the friction created by the material. Desperate he first looked to the two men, both of whom were too engrossed in each other to notice them. He then looked over to the two girls. Julie's head was leaning fully back now and Rayne was attacking her neck with kisses as now three fingers fucked into her mercilessly.

Fuck it, David thought. He slipped his hands down and slipped his trunks down past his knees. He then lifted Mary up enough to grab his firm cock and pull her string bikini to the side. Between the water, the alcohol and her heightened arousal his cock easily slipped inside of her. She gasped loudly but never took her eyes off of April and Mark. Instead she began to impale herself on David's manhood in perfect tempo with the fit couple across the way.

All pretenses gone, David gave in to the moment and was grunting each time his wife dropped down on his straining cock. His eyes wondered to the boys who had already finished. Erik's head was back and limp while John watched the torrid spectacle before him. He seemed to be focusing on one particular spot between Mary's legs and David almost blushed.

A loud shriek brought David focus to the two girls. Julie's back was arched so hard her crotch was practically out of the water. Rayne still had her lips locked to her neck as she was now fucking the taller woman with four fingers. She thrust three more times then Julie's body collapsed back into the water. Mary's gaze had turned at the shriek and the sight of her naked friend getting off on Rayne's fingers sent her over the edge and she shouted out that she was cuming. Her body clenched and David took over, thrusting up into her as she shook violently.

Mary's body began to go limp after several minutes of hard spasms but David wasn't quite there yet and his alcohol soaked body was tiring fast. Apparently seeing the problem he was having Rayne stood up and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi. She spread her legs and pulled her panties aside, dipping her fingers inside of her wet pussy. David's eyes locked on the show she was giving him and he felt the pressure building quickly inside of him. Within moments both he and Rayne came, her body shaking and his tightening up and shooting wads off cum up inside his wife for the second time today.

It took several minutes for the water to calm down but by the time it did David, John and Rayne each shared a satisfied laugh as their respective partners were nearly unconscious. David lifted Mary off his softening cock and pulled his trunks back up before adjusting her bikini back into place. He eased her up onto the side of the Jacuzzi before collecting their clothes. He thanked John and Rayne for an amazing if not totally unexpected and uncharacteristic evening by his standards then he picked up his wife and walked around towards their bungalow.

He pushed the slightly ajar door open with his foot and walked inside. The bedspread was still mangled but covering the bed enough to protect the sheets so David laid Mary down across it. A light sigh followed by even lighter snoring began to roll from her lips. David chose not to disturb her so he fetched towels from the bathroom and laid one over her bottom half and one over her top. He made sure to close and lock the front door then he dropped down beside her passed out form before draping a couple of towels over himself and drifting off to blissful sleep.

A few hours later David snapped awake when all the alcohol he had consumed attacked his bladder. He stumbled into the bathroom and relieved himself, groaning as he did so. Upon finishing he stepped back into the room. He stopped, suddenly realizing that Mary was not in the bed. He looked to the front door and it was slight ajar, letting the flicker of the tiki torches outside shine in. Curious he walked toward the door still wearing just his slightly wet swim trunks.

Probing his head outside David looked around. There was a light coming from the recreation room and he could hear the faint sounds of music coming from within. A quick glance to the clock in the room showed it being just after midnight. Past experience said that the recreation room would be active for another hour or so until the bartender went off shirt so it was possible Mary had wondered over for another drink or something to eat.

David had just taken a step out of the bungalow when movement caught his eye. He looked to his right and saw four forms in one of the Jacuzzis. He backed into his room and left just his head out, squinting as his eyes adjusted. He was a little surprised to see Mary sitting facing the pool with Beth next to her. Opposite them with their backs to the pool were two men about their age. They both had strong upper builds. David could just make out their features enough and could identify them by descriptions from Mary. Opposite Beth was Sam, a pale freckled skin ginger with a slender face. Opposite Mary was a shorter, blockier blond by the name of James.

David had no clue how long Mary had been up or when the last two of her classmates had arrived but by the looks off of the empty glasses and bottles around the Jacuzzi she had to have been out here about an hour or more. If the empties weren't enough of a sign either Mary could not stop giggling. For the most part though the girls and guys stayed separate and the conversation was rather low key.

Deciding to slip out and get some water, David made his way to the recreation room. As he walked up to the bar he saw Max and Amy dancing together. They held each other tight and wore joyful smiles. David grinned, happy for them despite the threesome he had witnessed earlier in the evening. Whatever it took to keep them happy he guessed. To each his or her own. Still he wondered if his whole approach to this reunion was too uptight.

David downed a glass of water then asked for a few bottles of water to take back to the bungalow. The bartender obliged then leaned back to watch the couple dance. He gave David a wink which the married man found odd but he shrugged it off and walked back towards the entrance.

As he walked past the first bungalow he looked to the Jacuzzi with his wife and saw that Beth was standing up and turning around. David was surprised to see that she was actually wearing a swimsuit and a modest two piece at that. Then not so surprisingly she faced the boys and flashed them her chest before sitting back down. David just shook his head as he reached his bungalow and stepped inside. He was just setting the water bottles down when he heard the two guys cheer. It wasn't loud but it carried enough to reach David.

Sticking his head back out the door, David let his eyes focus again and he saw why the guys had cheered. Beth was still sitting next to Mary but she was waving her top over her head. She dropped it behind her on the deck then all eyes turned to Mary. David's wife covered her face with her hands then she stood up and turned around just like Beth had. David knew what was coming so it wasn't much of a surprise when Mary pulled her bikini top down briefly before laughing and dropping back into the water.

David shook his head but he found that he wasn't that jealous at the little flash. Perhaps a bit of acceptance had finally creped in and pushed aside some of his trepidations. Besides if he could enjoy the sight of Beth flashing and Rayne masturbating surly he couldn't begrudge Mary some fun too.

The girls were now waving their hands in the air and twirling their fingers so the guys stood up and turned around to show off their goods. They both wore baggy trunks but it was still apparent that they worked out regularly. It shouldn't have been a surprise since word was they were club junkies in New York and were serial daters.

After sitting down James pointed to Beth. At first she shook her head then she stood up and turned around. David had to admit that she had beautiful breasts, but what she did next stopped him. She pulled her bottoms down, spread her legs and bent over. Even twenty feet away and at a slight angle David had a good view off her swollen lips and the landing strip she had shaved in her public hair. She stayed, showing off for a good thirty count before pulling up her bottoms and sitting down with a drunken giggle.

All eyes then turned to Mary but she shook her head. Sam pleaded with her but again she shook her head and instead pointed at him. Beth pointed at him and said something forcing Sam to stand up again. He didn't turn around this time and instead pulled down his trunks exposing a sizable limp cock. Gasps rang out from Beth and Mary. David knew she had seen Sam when they were in school from the stories she had told but he must had grown since then if her reaction meant anything.

After Sam sat down it was John's turn. Happily he stood up and dropped his trunks. He was nowhere near as big as Sam but he gave David a run for his money in the endowment department. He snickered letting his cock slap between his thighs which drew a laugh from the other three. Satisfied he pulled his trunks back up and sat down.

The others did not have to say a thing and David had no doubt what was to follow but he could not avert his eyes as his drunken wife stood and turned around. She kept her legs together but she did pull down her bikini bottoms and bend over. Sam and James sat fixated on her shaven pussy but after a few seconds of quiet Beth reached up and ran her finger down Mary's slit. Mary yipped in surprise and dropped into the water, pulling her bikini back up in the process.

The four shared a jovial laugh then they quieted down into a hushed conversation that David had no way of hearing. He watched them for several more minutes before giving up and pulling back. His view was almost obscured when Beth stood up suddenly. David stopped and watched as the shorter women stepped across to Sam, turned around and sat down in his lap. She laughed as she bounced up and down then she returned to her seat.

James then stood and repeated the process to Mary, bouncing up and down on her lap whilst everyone shared a laugh. Sam and Mary stood up and nearly ran into each other. Sam smacked her ass as she passed her. He straddled Beth's lap and sat down facing her. He grinned then started bouncing up and down. Beth leaned back and put her hands behind her head pretending to be the guy and enjoying the ride.

Mary turned around and watched them, grinning like an idiot. As she began to lean back, James's hand fumbled under the water. Mary sat down around his knees and bounced up and down, smiling and watching Sam and Beth. James said something to Mary and on her next two bounces she moved back up his legs towards his lap. On the third bounce the expression on her face changed to astonishment and she stopped bouncing. She sat perfectly still, her eyes narrowing. Behind her John leaned back and he flexed, causing Mary to bounce slightly.

Sam was still riding Beth and the two were laughing even harder now at their reversed roles. Mary though was quiet. She rose up and back down slowly. She did it again and again, picking up speed until she was bouncing at about half the speed Sam was, a look of total concentration on her face. Meanwhile John had his head back and his eyes closed. There was no doubt In David's mind that Mary was fucking James.

After several more thrusts on his cock Mary stopped, half raised. A look of horror crossed her face and she stood up entirely, adjusting her biking bottoms in the process. She looked back at James who wore a smug look of satisfaction. She backed away to the edge and said something to the other three before climbing out of the water altogether.

David ducked back into the bungalow. He picked up the water bottles and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He waited inside, listening as Mary came in and shut the front door behind her. She gasped, presumably at finding the bed empty. Though David was upset at what he had just seen he blamed James and the alcohol, something he vowed to deal with in the morning. Mary had obviously come to her senses and had come back to him rather than stay and satisfy her desires.

Not wanting her to feel the guilt that had to be building, David opened the bathroom door and walked out with the bottles of water. "Hi honey," he said no calmly. "I saw you were up and thought you might want some water."

Mary took the bottle from him and sat on the edge of the bed. "James and Sam finally showed up," she said softly. "I ran into them and Beth talking when I woke up to pee then went to get something to drink."

"I saw you guys chatting in the Jacuzzi. I was too tired to join you."

"I have a confession to make."

David sat down on the bed next to her, beaming inside that she would be so honest even though what happened wasn't entirely her fault. "Are you ok?"