Reunion Romp Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know." Mary sat starring at the water bottle. "We were all playing a little game, showing off for each other." She took a hard gulp of air. "I even flashed my breasts and..." Her fingers ran up the side of the bottle. "And my ass. Then Beth started bouncing up and down on Sam like he was giving him a reverse cowgirl. Then John did the same thing to me. Sam then sat on Beth's lap like he was riding her facing her. Then I..."

David watched as Mary fought to find the right words to use. "Then you tried it on John?"

"Yes but not like Sam. I sat down facing away but I was watching Sam and Beth and I landed on John's knees. He said I should do it on his lap like he did to me so I sat back and..."

Her fingers were curled around the bottle running up and down the moist sides. "He must have pulled his thing out and my bikini is so small that... Well when I sat back his thing just pushed up all the way inside of me."

David turned green inside. He had just watched another man fuck his wife now her he was listening to her recount it to him. But the other part of him, the part that loved her and desired her was causing a stir between his legs. And the way she was now masturbating the bottle of water had his cock growing rapidly.

"I didn't know what to do. Then he pushed it harder into me and I don't know."

David felt his cock thru his trunks and began to stroke it. "The alcohol and your body took over and you started to ride him."

Tears began to roll down her cheek even as she stroked the bottle. "I snapped out of it quickly. I don't know how long it lasted but I stopped it and came straight back here." Mary's head came up and she looked to her husband, her eyes widening as she saw his hand manipulating his cock thru his shorts.

"It's ok, honey. I saw and it's ok. You came back to me."

With that David stood up and pulled his trunks down. He leaned over Mary and pulled her up onto the bed. The bottle dropped from her hands as he flipped her over. In one motion he pulled her bikini to the side and sank his cock hip deep into her. She cried out in pleasure as he began to slam hard into her, the sounds of their slapping flesh filling the bungalow. David grunted and knocked the breath out of her with each thrust and all she could do was let out brief moans with each pump.

David reached under his wife and fingered her clit as he fucked her for all it was worth. Mary shrieked as her body convulsed. Her wet pussy clenched down on his cock and her whole body shook for the third time. Overjoyed that he brought his wife to completion David felt himself tense and he came inside of her for three more thrusts before collapsing on top of her.

David rested for a moment then rolled on his side, bringing Mary with him. She clenched her muscles making sure his softening cock would not slip out then she pressed her ass into his hips. He draped his arms over her side and she tucked it up underneath her. The two sighed in unison before falling off to sleep with David wondering if he was finally opening up.