All Comments on 'Reunion (the Horror)'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Good story.

Well written and worked out.

I'm not interested in reasons of a slut.

Her actions speak volumes.

Cut out the cancer, don't ask why it's there.

Thanks writer for a good story!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 7 years ago
So, O.K.

I would say it was a good story overall. I would also say that it could have been much better if you had allowed more dialog between husband and wife. The tension in a story like this is created by the relationship in jeopardy. The satisfaction comes from that relationship being resolved, one way or another. Simply saying "I divorced her" is not a resolution to what is meaningful in the relationship. It is the emotional content of the relationship that mattered and that was never resolved. The truth is that it was poorly serviced by the author because of the lack of interaction (and the dialog that entails) between husband and wife before the break up and I as a reader was left unsatisfied at the end of the story because the divorce never included the conversations that most folks would have had over such a break up.

So a story that was good, but could have been much better with more emotional connection between the main characters and more dialog in dealing with the crisis they found themselves in. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

no emotions here. and the wife doesn't even feel like a real character, we don't know her, her thoughts, her motivations...

also, it needs some proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fodder for closet-cuckies

story nearly as pathetic as they are

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Heard one name and suddenly he's a fucking detective?

and of course, a woman who jogs everyday is going to use that as an excuse to have an affair. Everything was too convenient including how his life was all rainbows and unicorn farts while hers went into the shitter. Because that's what happens in real life.

Wrong, fuckface. The reality is he would end up broke and alone while she made out like a fucking bandit AFTER he was arrested for breaking into a strangers house. The law is against men in divorce court and I wish an author would acknowledge that instead of these fantasy fucking stories where the cuckolded husband lives like a king with the hottest women desperate to be with him and he retires early because f some incredible luck he has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

If you didn't like it fine, but to call someone names wow.

I have nothing nice to say about you, so I won't say anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2*

Maybe the ex has suffered enough. Time to make.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
"This is the way the world ends / Not with a bang / But a wimper" : Low flow divorce reaches a conclusion

Ironically the same matter of fact qualities that made narrator a successful businessman and entrepreneur didn't make for dynamic telling of marriage abruptly terminating. There was no cognitive dissonance or drama as main character demonstrated impressive, first rate deductive logic to first suspect and then conclusively prove his wife’s infidelity . This isn't a math equation however.

I don't want to be too harsh. This wasn't a trying read. BillandKate created a credible character who stayed true to bona fides that sustained him thru productive and prosperous life. I respect that. The narrative pace didn't dither and most significant questions were answered by conclusion.

The next literary level up would seem to get high android quotient down for wee bit . robotic narrators and I DON'T mean outfitting that person with latest IPhone. I thank BillandKate for sharing.

0zed0zedalmost 7 years ago
Pretty Good

WAACC and low on detail. Over all pretty good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jerks Like the Husband

It's a mystery to me why women end up marrying jerks like the husband in this story in the first place. Revengeful/control freak behavior like his doesn't get turned on and off at will. I suspect that there were many little incidents of this type of behavior throughout their allegedly 'good' marriage. In real life, women find this out and in this day and age, divorce such jerks, which is why there is such a relatively high divorce rate, since there are many men who are jerks like this guy is.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Bland

It was all too pat, too easy. The confrontation is what makes the story. You glossed over it.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Very good story...

Very good story...I smiled with some comments talking about he getting out of his marriage without being "fucked" by the law! 1st - He had the money to have the best lawyers...2nd - he had the time and the means to put his real money (from the patent) in a safe place...3rd - he had to give her half of their open assets...4th - their daughter was already married and with children...so it's different to get a divorce with small childen in the scenary or no children. The real hard punishement wasn't the divorce...was delievered by her daughter...And he was free, but alone and sad...so no one wins...4*

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
good over all

I disagree with the "It's more like a Joseph Conrad novel; life just is - and often absurd - and the good guys don't always win" comment. It's a win anytime you can rid yourself of a cheating slut.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

@Justgr8 - Re: "Her Side" - Sort of did: "Empty nest, lonely, 'closure'." True, it doesn't explain why she would cheat on a happy marriage to a loving husband with the guy who cheated on her!

@Whackdoodle - Conceding that men USUALLY get screwed in divorce (I don't KNOW that is true, but that seems to be the consensus here) that doesn't mean the husband ALWAYS gets screwed!

@Anonymous Re: "Jerks Like the Husband" - Nice how you make up facts not in evidence! Granted we're seeing through his eyes, but her own DAUGHTER and PARENTS aren't defending her, hell, she's not defending HERSELF! He couldn't have been THAT much of a jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just ok 3*

You need to get more emotion into your writing and forget about the juvenile detective work and the financial and personal revenge, which is empty at the best.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
He has to let himself be happy

He needs to be open to meeting someone better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have to agree with HardFagsKnight here

"The confrontation is what makes the story. You glossed over it."

Exactly right.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Pretty good

A bit short on any interaction or dialogue between husband and wife, but I read it all the way through and found it interesting. Write another and I'll read it.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Cut and dry

Wife cheats for unexplained reasons. Husband immediately hands her divorce papers. No confrontation. No emotion. No drama. In the end, everything is wrapped up with a nice shiny bow: hubby gets his millions, wifey lands in rehab, and loverboy gets beaten up without any repercussions.

This is "divorce porn" at its finest. Keep the assembly line chugging and you'll find no shortage of customers.

(And I bet you're honored to know that Kimi will read your next story! How magnanimous of her!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-fodder

Are you describing yourself? Move on idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

the only story worth reading today- you whiners who are bitching, please move on to the other stories posted today, they may be more to your liking, as a matter of fact I know they will, a handful of swinging, hot wife, slut wife, willing cuckoldry stories coming up for your pleasure, enjoy fetish lovers

swingerjoe, kimi isn't the only one that's going to be reading this authors next story, so will all of us that favored this author. all your moaning and groaning isn't going to change that. move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
divorce at its finest

You bet, keep up the good work author. Better than anything posted today. Who cares that the cuckies have a problem. I won't read any of the other stories posted today, since I know I won't like them. To you cuck lovers, why aren't you doing the same?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cost

This shows one side of adultery really and shows it well.

The cost.

Well executed short story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

Finally a story where the cut gets what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
swingerjoe....

You know what this story was going to be yet you read it and then bitched Definition of insanity maybe? Keep writing author.Compared to the rest of today's mess this is Shakespeare.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ anony

How on earth could I have known anything about this story before reading it? Stories about divorce can be interesting (see Javmor's latest.) This isn't. Sorry, but not sorry. That isn't "bitching." It's my opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ anonymous "Bet swinger wants a niggerrandy all is forgiven ending."

What's your fucking problem? You're talking about the lady that has given us all those great stories? The lady that gave us Legends' Day? The lady that edits half the good stories we read? The lady that I've been hearing is going to give us another Legends' Day? That Randi?

Fuck you and your racist bullshit, buddy. You and swingerjoe can go fuck yourselves sideways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good work. 5 Stars! Fun to read.

The flow of the story has an even quickened pace. Which is fine. There didn't seem to be a lot of emotion, but I don't believe that that was the intent of the Author. I see the lack of emotion as a "what was", torn from Bill, taken by Jane. I'm not sure if the writing style regarding the lack of emotion and the pace of the story was on purpose or not, but as the ending comes in to sight our Bill seems to be look for purpose on a road trip dreamed up by the now dismembered couple. My only hope now if the Author continues this series is that Janes future contributions are not a deluge of aginizing slow dribble of sadness and woe is me babble. I hope Jane learns that stolen love is a cage that has no key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You really left out her side of the story,weak plot

Wow a husband turns into a super P.I. Is able to save his business from a divorce settlement and not pay alimony to a wife who did not work and had no means of support. So what court would go along with that. She cheated after 24 year of a supposedly good marriage. With a loser ex boyfriend who happened to live next door to his daughter. Not a good plot with this revelation . She was after 24 years of marriage entitled to half plus alimony . Unless they lived in one of 5 states that take Cheating into account. A feel good story for those readers who wanted him to be on top. But really unlikely given our courts today.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 7 years ago
@ anonymous "Bet swinger wants a niggerrandy all is forgiven ending.

Wow! Talk about a disgusting, racist and ignorant comment!

This woman has written some of the best stories on site, has worked hard to add to our community and has managed to inspire some of the truly great authors of this site to write for us (not to mention working as an editor for them and managing to get them all published on the same day!), and you want to spew hate at her?!?

Randi has shown herself to be one of the kindest people on site. You on the other hand, have shown yourself to be a coward, lacking the courage to even sign you name to the hate you spew out.

It is pretty clear that what is produced tells you about the person producing it;

Randi is a welcomed, cared about and truly appreciated part of our community.

You? well just so you know....we are all laughing at you.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
I admit it was a little thin

when it came to reasons the wife would cheat. There was nothing from her side nor did the author even try to justify it from her stand point. Sometimes that's the way it is. I was about to give this 3 stars until the end.

Even though I have use it in a couple of my own stories, I hate the cliche' where the husband finds his true love before the ink is dry on the divorce papers. I LIKED this end and it brought the score up to a 5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

What a load of crap, superhero dumps wife, no payoff, no sharing assets, gets out of jail free, yadh, yadh yadh. total bollocks mate. Usual tiny-dicked American crap, don't bother with a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just the facts ma'am

No tension, no conflict just a Joe Friday like recitation of the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
to the british fag

a couple of comments ago. your right it is very american. if it was some british pussy writing it he wouldnt have divorced the cheater. he wouldve invited her boyfriend to live with them instead. you british are some dickless pussies arent you. no wonder we americans have had to save your little island from the germans twice now. if it wasnt for us some german asshole would be fucking your wife right now. maybe thats why you dipshits dont like us. you want to be cuckolds of the germans. oh one last thing, fuck your queen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad divorced male fantasy

Nothing more erotic than sad middle aged men working out ideal divorce scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm just here for the comments

Pass the popcorn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jane never got over Ross

Without more information coming from Jane it would seem that she never got over Ross and now she felt safe playing with him without his dumping her for another woman. Jane is just a selfish woman that thought she could get away with playing on the side while warning her husband that "look but don't touch applies" to him. It would have been fun to have heard her complaining to Ross about being cut off from her grandson and then Ross being so full of himself gets sick and tired of hearing her bitching and boots her out. She loses her dominant boyfriend on the side, loses her husband and loses her family respect (both children and parents). She gets to sit around and wonder how she fucked up so badly and reflect that her selfishness made both her and her ex-husband miserable while Ross goes on slinging his dick around with any gullible lady out there. There could have been more to this story with more wife interaction but, the results would have been the same as far as I can reason. Good job and chapter two might be fun?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
GOOD STORY, BUT DIFFERENT!

Another fine story from B&K, even if it’s not what many readers wanted. I have been trying to remind myself that the Anons who insist they have a right to their opinion are correct, but really folks, do you have a right to just make up crap. I swear you’ve listened to “The False News Networks” so long you are following in their footsteps; either that or you’re stupid.

Exactly where in the story does the authors give any reason to think Hubby is a fag? Yes, most of the time the man gets the shaft, but we have presented here a man who has the money, education, and experience to hire the best legal minds, and you claim things can’t happen as presented here? I bet you think Hillery lost the election because of the Russians.

Hubby didn’t have to be a super sleuth to uncover relationship between wifey and long lost lover—hell, he gave himself away by his peeping tom activity during party, and I can’t tell you how many times us small town people refer to yearbooks to answer how old or is he from here questions. When he read the note in yearbook and coupled it with his daughter’s words about Mom’s workout, hubby would have to be as dumb as some of today’s commenters not to know where to look, if he was to check up on his wife.

I could go on and on, but it would do no good. As a famous comedian once said, “You can fix just about anything that goes wrong with a person, but you just can’t fix stupid.” Many of today’s commenters proved this beyond all doubt.

So now scurry out of your holes and one bomb stories so you can feel better about yourselves.

BTY B&K, I gave you a 5***** score. I enjoyed the story.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

But it did lack a bit of fizz. The lack of dialogue trying to get her to back off or her trying to get back into the marriage was a shame. Of course, she had to know that her old boy friend would cheat on her after years of independence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

That's "False News Network" singular. There is only one network I know of that deals in conspiracies and opinions pulled out of a rabbit hat. Who are you to call other readers stupid, just because they don't meet your self appointed criteria? And since when do we interject politics into a porn site? Go to one of your right wing sites and spout off your bullshit, nobody is interested in your lies. Lately you've been becoming a real smart ass. Got nothing good to say about anybody, don't fucking say it. Erotica is in the eye of the beholder and that doesn't mean yours.

As far as story, I enjoy reading these authors stories, they're entertaining and I really don't give a flying fuck if anybody thinks otherwise. The author made up the characters and wrote them the way he wanted them to be, who are we to question him/her? Does our hollering and bitching going to change one word? Thanks for the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well written but a bit on the boring side and leaves you with an incomplete / unresolved feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Predictable story

Pretty well written. But one in which everybody lost something. Bill lost a wife. Jane lost her husband, her daughter, her son-in-law and her grandchildren. Sarah lost her mother. Jane lost everyone's respect. Kind of a steep price to pay for some cheap sex. So while the story was okay, it wasn't any fun to read. And since I read these stories to be entertained, I can't give this story more than a "2". Sorry.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 7 years ago
Ok

But the end lacked depth, he never talks to Jane so he never finds out why she cheated,and irl that would bother most men. Could Jane hold a torch for 24 years? And why would she pine for a sleazeball who broke her heart? Is she in love with the sleaze or just trying to relive the past? Her behavior afterword is puzzling,she never explains herself and never apologizes or attempts to talk to him...doesnt make a lot of sense.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
No more than 2 stars.

There was nothing but fluff in this story. The h]guy was a total ass. No wonder his wife played around. He didn't love her so she was looking somewhere else. Maybe she should have gotten a divorce first but I can't blame her.

Any man who immediately divorces over some imfidelity who THINKS he has a great marriage is just screaming to the world that he didn't really love his wife. He wasn't engaged enough in the marriage to know there were problems, he didn't care to find out the story. No one who truly loves a spouse and thinks they have a good marriage can just walk away like this. This is just stupid writing to get a high score from the BTB crowd.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
5* story

Well-plotted, good storyline.

And finishing with a reference to Joseph Conrad? Nice touch!

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
Nicely done

No winners in this tale with classic drama, revenge and emotion.

enjayemenjayemalmost 7 years ago
Good writing

Even the rather dark ending was well done. Life's like that sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

None of these characters was developed enough to warrant the high scores this story is receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Why?

Those of us who have been there, done that, realize that there is often no logical why. Answers such as, "I don't know", followed by guesses as to why they think they cheated result only in more questions. Sometimes, it is better for the spouse to come to a conclusion on their own.

My own divorce has been over nearly 15 years. The why has changed slightly as more details come to light. For my ex, it seemed to be the desire to be in control of her circumstances and not being taken care of by her loving husband. It ended horribly for her in every way.

Be careful what you wish for as you might just get it.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
@francis-toliver

Exactly !!!

B&K , I always look forward to your stories ( at least the consequences ones ) , and while this isn't your best work , I was still entertained . Thank you for sharing this with us . Looking forward to more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what's the point?

Aside from the cathartic BTB experience for those who need it, there is no point to this story. Typical of the genre, unfortunately, but a serious writer would make an effort to fill out the characters so that some semblance of an answer to that final question is given. Obviously there is the 'unexplained' in life, but things do happen for reasons. A story is interesting to the degree it unravels some of the unexplained.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 7 years ago
"Why" is in the mind of the perpetrator

I am always surprised how self deceiving many people are. They see life through a certain prism and anything that contradicts that view is ignored or denied. A consistent repeated Loving Wives theme is that the wives do things for, what seems to be to many, a trivial reason. Often, after the fact, the wives seem confused as to their motivation for acting as they did. The readers tend to think, another stupid wife, and indeed it can become tedious to have yet another wife who is post children, postmenopausal, bored, has a very busy husband (providing for all her needs BYW), or some other "nonsense". But it is the way they really think. They are not necessarily malicious, just clueless. I don't think people should be rewarded for being clueless but there is a certain sadness, which Bill feels at the end. How could a person be so dumb as to do things that could totally destroy their lives? How could they not anticipate the costs? Yet life is full of people doing exactly that, repeatedly. Small things create small ripples, almost amusing sometimes. It can be amusing to see your spouse misplacing things all the time and you, being the loving partner, help them find them. But what do you do when your spouse not only loses things but angrily starts to blame YOU for their disappearance? It's not so funny any more. A lot of the loving wife excuses for their behavior fall into this category. I was bored and my HUSBAND didn't step up to entertain me. I was talking to my friends about their love lives and my HUSBAND didn't transform into super stud, even though I never talked to him about it.

So yes, this story fits comfortably in this genre. It's the same old excuses and the same confusion after the fact as to why it happened.

As a reader, no, I don't want to see endless justifications for something that CANNOT be justified. Some have said the husband is "controlling" yet the wife goes out of town overnight at the drop of a hat and the husband is perfectly OK with that. He loves her and thinks she is beautiful. He realizes that he is currently absorbed in his work but his wife is fully aware of what he is doing and that he is locking in a very comfortable retirement for them. Yet Bill knows he is spending more time away from his wife than he would like to.

So what gets the husband going? A name and association mentioned and a creepy neighbor. That's just being observant. And his concerns were well justified. Many people worry about possible problems and it turns out they had no real concern. But Bill isn't chasing around suspicious of his wife's every move. This, for the duration of the story, is the only concern he has and that only because it is pushed into his face.

So given the classic cheating wife story, yes, I like to see a karmic consequence for the wife. And yes, I am glad the well defined creep got physically taken down. Many readers may yearn for reconciliations and forgiveness but I believe there are certain lines that are crossed that put people into troubles that they can never recover from. Betrayal is one of those lines.

In this case, I may have felt a bit of sympathy for the wife as she falls into alcohol problems and everyone in her life seems to reject her. It seems a bit harsh for her being clueless. But that's the problem with doing the crime, others get to determine the punishment.

It was a predictable story but it was well written and I enjoyed it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Mbgdallas

As far as we know she didn't "play around," she took advantage of an opportunity to hook up with an old boyfriend.

You're assuming there were problems to know about.

"he didn't care to find out the story" -That's right! What "reasons" can there be for what she did that would allow him to forgive it?

"No one who truly loves a spouse and thinks they have a good marriage can just walk away like this?" No one who truly "loves a spouse" CHEATS! You don't blame her? Her own daughter, parents and she herself blame her!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Really Liked This One

And I agree with a lot of what jasonnh says. The mystery of WHY a woman who seemingly "has it all" -- loving family, financial security, good health -- would step out on her husband is as old as time. In my mind, she did it because she still had feelings for her old lover, and he took advantage of those feelings. Add to the mix that in her mind it was SO CONVENIENT and there was NO WAY she would ever be caught, and you have the volatile mix of nostalgic love, lust, and hubris.

I also agree with some others that it would have been nice to have a bit more development of Jane's character, so we could understand more about what actually WAS in her mind.

Nice writing job, well plotted, appropriate consequences all around. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-what's the point?

Why does there have to be a point? It is what it is, because the author said so.

Entertaining read. Nothing more, nothing less. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hard to explain the unexplainable. Women don't engage in affairs for just sex.

The wife's behavior was cruel, selfish, stupid, arrogant, and completely dishonest. Now how can a person so lacking in morals and ethics be a good wife and mother for 23 years, then suddenly become a cheating slut, repeatedly? The problem with this story is that it doesn't tell the whole story. So it leaves us puzzled and dissatisfied. We got so much detail from and about the husband, but all we are told is that the wife wrote a letter with a lame explanation and justification. Obviously the wife talked to her daughter, and her parents, and probably tried to talk to her husband, but none of that is included in the story.

Some authors really get into the details of discovering and revealing the adultery, but few have the intellectual and emotional depth and experience to really explain in a plausible manner why a supposedly sound strong honest woman would decide to ditch her marriage, her family, her reputation and self respect, for some cock.

In the DQS 6-part story Ghosts and Shadows, do you remember the wife's final complete explanation of why she cheated after years of a loving loyal marriage? "Because I'm a slut." DQS threw in, "because he reminded me of you when you were younger." That was all DQS could come up with, an author of great experience and popularity. So here we have another author who in a round about way offers the same lame explanation, women are unpredictable sluts. If your wife hasn't cheated on you yet, its only because she hasn't had the opportunity, or you just haven't discovered her cheating.

Thanks for the BTB effort, but I hope you will try to make your characters and their motivations more human, and plausible. Its a good plot and story, but the wife's unexplained behavior left the story feeling incomplete and contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused

Don't understand how anyone can possibly criticize this story. Something bad happened to a woman, isn't that the exclusive criteria stories in this section are judged by?

Woman is happy at the end, 1 star cuck fag shit.

Woman is unhappy at the end, 4 stars, good, but not great.

Woman is dead, crippled or mentally destroyed and institutionalized? 5 stars, Hall of Fame, story of the year!

This is sitting at 4.3, probably because she went to the hospital for a while but then got out. Sounds about right. Next time at least burn her and leave her disfigured like the better writers here like Vandemonium do and you'll get that H next to your story.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 7 years ago
Happy endings

A well written story and it kept my interest but I like happy endings. The husband's actions were justified but he left everyone including himself sad with the exception of the lawyers.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
You two write so well

Another great, true to life, story from great writers. Well done xoxoxoxo Annette

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 05/28/17 Re: "Hard to explain"

"If your wife hasn't cheated on you yet, its only because she hasn't had the opportunity, or you just haven't discovered her cheating." - I think that's quite a stretch, and I don't believe that's what B&K are saying!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Ross

What I don't understand is he is screwing Jane, he sees her naked on a regular basis. Why does he need to peep on her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-confused

yes, you're confused all right. Maybe you'd be better off reading the numerous willing cuckoldry, hot wife,slut wife stories. Maybe more to your liking, at least you may get a raise out of that little willy you drag around. Wonder why so few of them make it to the Hall of Fame. Got to be a reason anon, don't you think? 5* read. Sorry anon, that you're disappointed, maybe next time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Why? The question is, why did she cheat? It seemed to be a happy marriage. They raised a wonderful daughter and had a grandchild. No money problems, so why?

Because she could the fucking cunt. She discovered her old boyfriend (who cheated on her) was her daughters neighbor and she figured that manipulating her time while visiting her daughter she could screw the asshole without any chance of being discovered. One problem. The husband saw an inconsistency and discovered what was really going on. And ruined them. So was she really happy with her life? The answer is, who gives a fuck! She was a cheating cunt wife caught. So she and the asshole lover suffer the consequences. Ye reap what ye sow. Fuck 'em.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRR THESE COMMENTS GIVE ME THE WILLIES

Fair Dinkum ! I read most of the comments and they are SHIT!!!

DICK HEADS the comments section is for commenting on the story not your Fucked up love lifestyle!

When you walk up to a door and the sign says pull! Do you A. Pull B. Push C pull out your lizard and stroke it!

Mr or Mrs Author Your story to me is Shock And Awe to gauge response ?

To me I see DON'T FUCK WITH THE ZOHAN OR SHE GETS KICKED INTO NEXT WEEK

LOVE YOU ALL! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Great story

A little different twist. Thanks for sharing.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
All but

A good telling, but it leaves out the why of it. Just empty nest? Considering the ex boy friend cheated on her, you'd think she'd have more self respect to not hook up so many years later. Lovers don't usually age well after a quarter of a century. So, the story was a bit too one-sided in the telling for me, and the saddest of these types of stories are when a foolish middle aged woman winds up sad and alone. The comment about a lose-lose situation is right on the mark.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

maybe could have elaborated a bit on all the characters, personalities and such, maybe their point of view thing. But its sort of a BTB type story and wasn't bad.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Guilty as "Charged".....BillandKate fan......

Original style alone, *****!

So many great writers post here for free and BillandKate fall in that group.

BillandKate have a terrific collection of clever adult storytelling fiction .

Each story is a true expression of .. experimental...... adult...... pornography..........expressed as literary art....and yet........ finds an audience.

Keep on rocking in the free world!

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Good story!

As to why...sometimes finding out or understanding why is the booby prize. I like your work B&K. Thanks! 4.5 *s.

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
A glutton for punishment

A pretty good phughed up story. The closer to the truth, the harder it is to discover a lie. Keeping your story in the believable range made this something to avoid.

Kiheisam58Kiheisam58almost 7 years ago
Good story but some elements need explaining

I liked the story but early on you said the wife left the guy because he cheated on her and it hurt her badly. Now she has an affair with this same guy? You need to explain how she could do that even though you said it was too painful for her to talk to her husband about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Heart of Darkness?

He allows himself a few tears for his marriage (for himself, actually), then instantly switches to scorched earth mode on his wife. The protagonist said it best about his actions...very juvenile. Daughter is equally cruel. Such ugliness!

"The quality of mercy is not strain'd,

It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven

Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:

It blesseth him that gives and him that takes."

- Merchant of Venice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish???

Sorry to say this but as much as i enjoyed this brief story it needs a finish that is more that what was written. Please consider this.....

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 7 years ago
well written

Well written but a sad tale. No other way to go with the plot. The Horror and heart of darkness are good lines for the story.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too bad

If he's in a dark place , it's because he chooses to be there. I'd have had no trouble at all getting back at the slut , at every opportunity 😎 She had little or no trouble in screwing over their marriage. Why would he not send much pain of his own. I still gave you four stars.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 7 years ago
Life can be a bitch...

A well-written story with an interesting storyline. I read a few comments that questioned this or that...as the author said, "life can be absurd" you don't always know what is going on in someone else's mind even if you have lived with them 20+ years. My only criticism would be that I expected at lease one hot sex scene.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 7 years ago
Good story but it needed that final conversation with the wife

Good story. Well written. Four stars out of five.

But I think for me what was missing was a final face-to-face with the wife in which she tries to explain and then realizes what she has lost and expresses regret. I find those scenes very cathartic.

I do like how the husband doesn't totally lose it and run away or do something crazy. His revenge on Ross was of a believable level.

I look forward to reading more of this author.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheap Reunion

A very good story where old memories bring the wrong decisions when one gets older and should be wiser.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rings A Bell

I caught my wife cheating on me with her ex-husband. Then it became common knowledge that he was cheating on my wife with a former classmate of theirs. I was granted a Separation and she moved in with her mother. Now she has no husband coming home after work; nor does she have an ex-husband with whom she could enjoy sex. Our son hasn't visited her since all of this began. I saw several similarities in this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Closure

I can understand her calling on her ex, to try to resolve whatever issues she may have left over from their breakup.

I can even see maybe ONE screw, for whatever reason she may rationalize, but to carry on an affair against a loving husband, whom I BELIEVE she loves, with the guy that cheated on HER?

That goes WELL beyond any sort of "closure!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reading Comprehension - It's Kinda Like A Dinosaur

Fascinating that commenters are so easily accusing the husband of things not written. It's quite obvious. Someone even said hubby was fucking a young hottie before the ink dried on the petition! Please get your heads on straight, people.

There are some viable complaints of the husband's seemingly breezy path to divorce in this short tall tale. Without getting into a laundry list one could say that there definitely wasn't a lot of existential debate going on here. Yet he does ask at least some of the necessary questions. Maybe these question can be a waste of time in this case.

Picture one of those one liter plastic soda bottles. You know, the fat ones. They contain the poison that suicidal couch potatoes love. Now imagine it filled will a stranger's acrid hot jizz and just chug the fucker down. That has a way of fucking up your life. More on that later...

But this woman was simply a superficial woman. She had it in her to raise her children well enough, but after that it was me me me. One could say that she was an opportunist. When she found out about her cheating ex next door she immediately knew she could get that ol' dick she craved. It's obvious. She knew in an instant he'd be game so she just spread her legs - and not just a few times, either. Far from it, actually.

These bitchy commenters want a teary heart to heart, but this wife probably fucked her ex dozens and dozens of times. She spent a YEAR going up there and going on her mystery runs, ie, getting drilled in every hole so many times she couldn't count them.

Was this affair a few weeks or days old? Taking into account what the daughter said, common sense says minimum six months with, say, four fucks a week. That's 96 pussy drillings and fillings, Jack!! So, figure 100 x 10cc (like the band with the notorious sex related name, ha ha). That 1000cc = 33oz of the Ex-bastard's jizz loads straight into this cheating bitch's holes. And what....what's to talk about?

Sorry, manhaters, but that's a rock solid case for the Big "D". Please pardon the crass mathematics, but sometimes a little math helps focus the rather stark truth of things.

The tone of voice actually makes a sympathetic case for hubby. Intelligent men can be very idealistic. Why should he know his wife has some long-hidden mania coming to the surface? She herself was the one who let him know all those years ago that the topic of her breakup was off limits. As written, that is quite clear. She is the one that put up the barriers.

This husband was ready to make them rich and tour the world with his beloved wife and you crazy bastards are bad mouthing him?

A seemingly valid complaint is that hubby was too heartless dumping his wife of 24 years for her "one" fling. Remember that Liter soda bottle filled with so-and-so's you-know-what? Please just chug it down again and recalculate the equation.

Alrighty, then!!

Yes, there was quite a bit left unsaid. But there was also plenty of reasons given for things to turn out as they did.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Thank you for your tale!

BillandKate

Just a brief note to tell you that I enjoyed reading your story - I actually found it pretty believable as did other commentators. I look forward to reading more of your work. Many thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's just my way

I would have mailed the letter back to her with a letter of my own. "I thought I'd send this back to you . You should steam it and have it for dinner. I decided I wasn't interested in eating the utter bullshit you tried to feed me."

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Thanks folks.

I definitely loved this one. Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
okay story

i'd like to see more of the wife though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hammer time

I like it. More sex, more fun. Good on him.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Loved to story...

I think this crap happens a lot more these days than people want to admit and the courts are still on the side of the cheating ex-wife. I guess that's payback for all the cheating guy who walk out on their families for some young hottie. Life is just....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorced male fantasy?

Some must have missed the husbands words.... He is as miserable as his ex-wife. Yeah, he has money and a nice home, and is traveling Europe, but what he really wants is his faithful wife back.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Hated the ending

Nice story until the ending.

I am starting to HATE the trite, utterly standard ending where the guy freezes the woman out, never talks to her and generally acts like an arrogant ass.

It’s lazy writing, as it ends the story “dramatically” and “wistfully”, but it is so, so TRITE!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Great But Sad Story

To quote an old guy picking up his trophy wife at the airport after her 2 weeks in Fiji!

(You Listen My Talk) ""true story, and we knew she was fucken fijian bulls) Where was I ? Oh yeah! Why I like the story, it isn't about cuckold shit or anything else that goes with that! It's about a Guy saying No to the cheating Wife! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Sometimes there is no why

it just is. I suspect that Jane knew why it just wasn't any of her family's business. I wouldn't think he would have any qualms about causing Jane as much pain as he could dish out and still not physically hurt her. She was cold and unrepentant. Fuck her. Well written and well played. I guess the commenter on here who thought he had a young woman as soon as the divorce was final thought that a Ducati was a young Italian woman.

phil2213phil2213over 6 years ago
Great story; Pathetic ending

The story rocked up until the ending. The wife/ ex-wife was excessively punished. I think it was well deserved but the daughter could've lightened up at some point with the grand kid visitations. That isn't my qualms.

My belief is that the best revenge is living well and the protagonist seems stuck at the end. Shaking off a betrayal of this magnitude isn't easy but it is doable. The protagonist had a major influx of money and a life that would interest many woman looking for a good man. The ending killed the credibility of the protagonist for me. I gave it three stars.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Nice sad story

No need to know why, people just do dumb stuff sometimes. Can't be explained. I liked it that for once the kids actually stood up for the dad or whoever got cheated on. Punish the cheater because why would you want to be around someone like that? Why would you want your grand kids to be around someone like that? Someone that constantly lies to their own family and cheats on them.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Re: Hated the ending

Yeah, sure, freezing out the ex is the standard ending, in a BTB tale... but then what the hell do you want them to talk about, MusicGuy?

Jane cheated. All her reasoning behind that action made no sense, giving how happy she was in her married life. With her letter, she had one genuinely great occasion to be honest with Bill, to give him the real reason why she couldn't remain faithful to him, to their marriage, why she had to throw it all away for a man with a history of never caring this much about her... but she couldn't even muster the effort.

Yet here you are... wanting them to talk. Once again, about what?

If he was acting like an ass, as you said... is it then accurate to say she was acting like a lying, untrustworthy, backstabbing whore? What kind of conversation can any reasonable person have with such an individual?

So yeah - the ending is trite. But it also very realistic. It's not hard to imagine that, down the line, probably after Sara give birth to her second child, the two exes with talk to each other, that Bill will be civil toward Jane. But that's another story.

This one ended pretty much how it should have. IMHO, anyone.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Hmm

Those who don't like the ending and the loneliness and despair of the husband (and perhaps to a lesser extent, the wife) are actually seeing the consequences of a 'BTB total lack of forgiveness' ending.

But forgiveness lacks justice. It is a free ride to the cheater...to a certain extent. What if Jane had to give up running totally? There go her dreams of that marathon. What happens when Sara, for the 5 millionth time, says something snippy to her mom and mom, irritated, strikes back only to be told she has forfeited all her moral authority and respect for judgment?

Does this mean that I favor reconciliation? No. I like to believe that it exists potentially. Maybe he could walk back from this and the family could heal. Because 80% of a good marriage is better than 0% of a good marriage. How bad was the bad?

That being said, the long term cheating...hard to walk back from ill crafted reasons to cheat and such a long relationship. So no...there is unlikely to be a reconciliation here.

Francis nailed it. We saw more relationship between Sara and Dad than Dad and Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The cuckold story lovers don't seem to like this one!

Well, too bad, so sad. I thought that this story had just the right amount of BTB in it. The wife wasn't physically hurt but she was hurt emotionally and financially. As for the reasons why the wife was a bitch and had an affair, who the hell really cares. There is no explanation which can over come the hurt felt by the loving spouse in a relationship. She cheated because she was a selfish bitch who didn't love her husband after 24 years of marriage. With the video, Ross should have been charged with assault since he through the first punch that landed. Also there are some commenters who don't know the USA laws dealing with financial funds outside of the physical USA. Those funds are not deemed as an asset for the purpose of a divorce settlement. The funds must reside within the USA. There are numerous examples on the Internet. So if you have a divorce coming, get the money outside of the country before you file.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it!

I thought ol' shallow Jane got what was coming to her.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
never really got past the first couple paragraphs

As I started, it felt like I've been here before. A hundred times, a thousand lifetimes, a million views...and God dammit, shuffle the outline a bit!!!

The first paragraph was nice, because it was setting a scene...then it devolved into filing out a checklist...name...check...age...check...double check it's middle age...check..business...check...work life...check...home life...check....extended home life...check... I almost dropped a database once I saw "Sarah met," thinking it was going to go into that same damn college story, and do I blame myself? Of course not! Stop doing this to me!

Do we need to know his exact age? Fuck it, include DOB, SSN, and hair color. Take this example: "he turned, and walked straight out the door." It's a picture of a well rehearsed event in this person's life, and I imagine it executed with precision and decisiveness, cool, and matter of fact...which works even better because he just served divorce papers. Specific actions, but doesn't say, "like in his military days," or what he was thinking...and that makes the simple line grand, because whoever we know or imagine as a person, executes those actions in our mind making it engaging and personal by being less detailed about what couldn't matter less.

We already know from the first sentence, or whatever bits picked up peripherally, that he's a grand*. Then the author wants to make sure that his stories are relevant to humans in 3000 years and mentions exact age. Is it about them??? So why??? I'd be crying by now, but I am biologically incapable.

Maybe I'll read it now... but, "no stars for you!" Ah, Fuck me.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I'm gonna have to stop reading your stories @BillandKate. You just love to pour on the pain and anguish and then twist the knife. The women in these are irredeemably evil and selfish. And I often leave your stories feeling frustrated, angry and unfulfilled. You're a damn good author, just not what I want. So I'll be passing on them from now on. Not good for my blood pressure.

One favor. Please do us all a favor and put in the disclaimer what we're in for. I try to avoid stories like these if I can help it.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 6 years ago
Another good story...

Divorce is bad, so it's difficult to call it a good story because, in actuality, it details some of the pain and chaos created by a cheating wife and the death of a seemingly healthy marriage. But it's well written, moves along smartly, and the good guy came out on top. He'll find a new wife - it he decides that's what he wants, eventually.

I think the husband behaved reasonably and in a civilized manner. I know many commenters think the husband was cruel because he didn't spend hundreds of hours listening to her excuses. Hmm. Well, the wife caused all the problems, she cheated, she lied over and over, and she coldly used her daughter and grandchildren to unknowingly cover for her while she cheated. She earned everything she gets.

Why is the onus suddenly on the husband to fix everything? Why is that his responsibility? She created the problems, she can fix them. He won't talk to her? That too, is her problem. You can't tell people how they should respond to being betrayed - everybody's different and that's just one of the risks in cheating: your first time could easily cost you your marriage.

Good story because the bad people got punished. Yeah, the husband is lonely for now, but he's still better off than he was before. He'll be okay, time heals all wounds. He's a sharp guy, he's still young, and he has lots of money. He'll be fine. The cheating wife? Not so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...