Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico stands up in a huff and takes off without another word. Sophie ties to apologize for his behavior but Amandine waves her off. When the waiter shows up to see if everything's all right Amandine orders another round of drinks. The night carries on as people are drinking, laughing and having a good time. One by one people start to leave. Ken, surprisingly, is the first to bow out as he mumbles something about his husband though I suspect he's off to the club. Kendra and her wife leave next followed soon by Constantine and his wife. They get up and give Amandine a hug.

"Will you get back to your hotel ok?" Sophie asks.

"I'll figure it out, either by someone here or calling an Uber or something. It was so great seeing you two again." She gives them both a second hug and then waves as they leave. I can tell that her eyes are misting up a bit.

The two of us order another round of beers while everyone else works out a way to take care of the check. Everyone but Nico had given Amandine cash to pay for everything when they left. Cora takes the cash and goes to take care of the final bill. Soon afterwards everyone else takes off basically en masse, leaving us alone. Amandine sits down after giving Cora a goodbye hug and looks at me with a smile.

"So, I was not expecting to see you here..." She starts.

"Kenny invited me, said it would be a nice surprise."

"And he was correct," she gives me a wink. Again I feel flushed, my face going hot. When she see's this she gives me a knowing grin.

"What?" I try to sound innocent.

"I remember that look, hun, it's a look you give when you're starting to get turned on."

"No," I protest. She's right but I don't want her to know it. Her smile goes even wider. In my head I picture us kissing, like in my fantasy, and the desperation of this thought shocks me. Here I am, a straight woman, fantasizing about kissing another woman. This time its real and I'm fully awake. I feel light headed and more than a little bit tipsy.

"Ok, if you say so," she doesn't press her advantage just yet. "So really, how are you."

"Well," I pause. "David left me two months ago."

"David?"

"My husband, I met him not long after we went belly up that second time. It was a whirlwind, I fell madly in love with him and we were married within a year." She lets me speak, her face slightly leaned in towards mine. I again smell her skin lotion and fight back another wave of arousal. "After four years of being happily married he just walked out on us. Found some twenty year old bimbo and left, like that."

I snap my fingers for extra effect. Amandine reaches out and takes both of my hands into hers. I get a jolt of electricity from her touch, she's more forward here than she was when everyone else was around.

"I am so, so sorry to hear that Jo Jo." For the first time in two months I'm actually glad to hear that from someone. I've forgotten how much I loved being called that nickname yet no one since high school has used it. From graduation on I went by Joanne and Joanne only. I guess I thought it made me sound more grown up, something I was desperate to look like. Neither of my husbands used it, always calling me Joanne.

"Thank you, Amandine," I down my beer. "Am I saying that name correctly?"

"Yes, yes you are."

"It's very pretty. Where does it come from?"

"Thanks hun, it's a French version of Amanda."

"Ok, so this may sound stupid or ignorant but why not just switch it to Erin with an E?"

"I wanted a clean break from that name. I figured that if I just changed it to the female version people would continue to use the male one and since I just never cared for it I picked a new one. Of all the names I thought about Amandine fit the best so I went with that one. Are you gonna be good to drive?"

"Yeah, I've only had two full glasses, I feel fine. Where are you staying? How are you getting there?"

"I'm at a hotel off of the highway and I don't know just yet..." I can tell she'd like me to drive her but is not confident enough to ask me even after all the beers she's had. While I'm ready to get out of this restaurant I don't want to leave her yet, to end this night so soon.

"I'll drive you," I offer. Her face lights up and she says yes.

As we're walking down the docks, so pleasant at night in the spring, I get a warm feeling in my stomach. This almost feels like a date and I don't even care if it's with a woman, an ex who used to be my high school boyfriend. Our shoulders are close, occasionally brushing up against each other. With each brush I feel a jolt and deep down I wish that I could slide my arm around her waist like we used to but this time I'd be able to feel the slight bump of her newfound hips. I can tell that she's quite drunk by now, her walk has quite a bit of sway to it and once she stumbles and her full body bumps into me. In my mind I reach out and grab her by the waist and we stare into each other's eyes. Eventually hers start to close and her head tilts slightly to the side and she leans forward.

"Which one is you?" Her question shakes me out of my daydream.

"The navy one," I hit the clicker and the doors unlock.

We ride in silence except for the occasional direction from Amandine. I have an idea which hotel is hers but still follow her directions. I can feel her eyes flashing over to me in the dark, taking my body in and it turns me on. There's a faint whiff of arousal coming from between my legs and I wonder if she can tell or not. I steel myself for the eventual goodbye where she tells me it was great to see me and thank you for the ride and I have to drive home with these feelings unresolved. She directs me towards the end of the two story hotel where her room is and I find a spot near it. After putting the car in park I turn to her.

"So," I venture.

"So, I scored a joint from Constantine, wanna help me smoke it?" She has a wicked looking grin on her face. I haven't gotten high in years, not since before I was pregnant with my youngest.

"Sure, what the hell?" I kill the engine and return her grin.

"Great!" She reaches out and squeezes my shoulder and her eyes flash.

As I follow her from my car to the her room I can feel my heart thudding in my chest. I've been fantasizing about this woman for almost a week now and here I am, following her into her hotel room. Amandine slides her key card into the slot, the door pops open and we step into the slightly dingy hotel room. I let it close behind me with a loud click. Amandine digs out a plastic bag from her purse and then a lighter, from the bag she pulls out the joint and brings it to her lips. I find myself transfixed by them, staring as she sucks the smoke in, holds it and then lets out a billow of thick, pungent smoke. She immediately starts coughing and doubles over. While in this position I can see that her shirt has come up her back a bit and catch a flash of her thong, purple and frilly, poking out from her backside and I feel a fresh flush of arousal. My left hand reaches out and starts rubbing the back of my neck and the other takes the joint when she holds it out for me. I cannot pull my eyes off of her and her exposed underwear.

Putting the joint to my lips I suck in and feel my lungs burn as I hold in the smoke. I can feel as the weed instantly goes to my head, giving me a lightheaded feeling. When I let it out the fire burns my lungs and I start hacking myself. This causes Amandine to start giggling and soon I find myself joining her. The laughter rolls out of me and soon I'm doubled over as well. Without thinking I reach both hands out, one to hand her the joint and the other grabs her by the shoulder. Her exposed skin is so soft that it reminds me of my own. Amandine makes no effort to move my hand, instead taking the joint and sucking in on it again. She lets it out more confidently this time and keeps it in her lips. After kicking off her shoes she plops herself down on the bed and crawls backwards until her back is up against the headboard. She crosses one tan and smooth leg over the other. I wonder if the legs are as smooth as her shoulder and this thought hits me like a thunderclap. Not only am I curious about it but I have to fight myself to not reach out and see for myself. She pats the bed next to her with a slightly knowing grin and without thought I kick off my boots and crawl up next to her. Our exposed shoulders, arms, and legs are touching each other and I can feel her warmth. For the first time I can sense that she's breathing slightly heavy and now that we're close I can feel her heart thudding in her chest. She's just as nervous about this as I am. This brings a smile to my face.

"Thanks," I mutter when she reaches across her body and hands me the joint.

"Do you remember the last time we were in a place like this?" She asks with a knowing look on her face.

It's an odd feeling, the two of us slipping into our old comfort zone after all these years. It's easy and takes no work. The booze and the weed helps to relax us so we can ease into this headspace. In an instant I'm reminded of our junior year prom, at least that's where we told our parents we were going. Instead the two of us and another couple booked two rooms in a cheap motel and got wicked drunk.

"Oh god, prom!" I say with a laugh. I let my forehead drop down onto her shoulder.

"I'll never forget the night. You are the first person I've ever had to help keep their hair from getting vomit on, only person actually."

"Ugh, that night was fucking miserable." I make no move to lift up my head and she lets me keep it there. I turn to the side to look forward but still leaning on her shoulder. I suck in another hit and pass it back to Amandine.

"Well, not all of it, at least not at first."

"Very true." Without much thought I slip my left hand around her arm, just below where my head rests. I feel the slight reaction on her skin but can tell that she likes this.

She takes one more hit from the joint before stubbing it out on the nightstand. As she leans back she lets her right hand land on my thigh, just below the hem of my shorts. I take in a sharp intake of breath as I fight the feeling of wanting her touch all of my body, for us to discover each other anew. Her fingers start softly stroking the inside of my thigh. A slight noise of approval escapes my throat and it catches me off guard. So off guard that I shoot up straight and slightly away from her. My mind races, with one clear thought that seems to be screaming through my mind: I want this woman to fuck me, hard. Amandine moves herself around to the front of me, sitting cross legged. My eyes are burning a hole into my lap but I can feel her looking at me. She reaches out with her pointer finger and lightly pushes my chin upwards.

"I will only do this if you want it to happen." She whispers, her eyes smoldering and boring into me.

"I want it, you have no idea how bad I want it. Hell, I even fantasized about it the other day but...I've never been with a woman." I feel her eyes drawing me in and starting to make me forget all my reservations. "I don't even know how..."

"Just roll with it, I'll show you how," her husky voice is so god damned sexy that it melts away any inhibition. I nod my head slowly.

Her other fingers join her pointer finger and come to rest on my cheek. It's a move I remember from our last kiss but this time I love it. She leans in with her eyes closed and I tilt my head to the left and wait for our lips to meet. When they do I'm hit with an odd feeling as her kiss is both familiar and not. Her lips are so much softer than I would have ever imagined and I can taste both the beer and the weed on them. Unlike my fantasy she doesn't taste like cherry but it's no less arousing. Her thumb slightly rubs my cheek before her hand reaches back around my head and I feel her fingers in my hair. She pulls me in tighter with that hand and in response I open up my mouth. As soon as her tongue is in my mouth mine rushes into hers to meet it. Another noise of approval rises up in my throat and when it does I can feel the corners of her mouth curl up slightly as if she's smiling. We hungrily kiss each other, kiss in a way David and I didn't for years.

Eventually we need to come up for air, when we do we stare into each other. Desire is written all over her face and I can feel it on mine. Dropping back onto my elbows I lower myself down onto the bed. When my head hits the pillow I open my legs up for her and she slowly crawls across the bed, eventually her face is hovering over mine by inches. She lowers her body to fit onto mine with her hair falling into my face. It tickles and I soon find myself giggling. Amandine gives me a bemused look.

"Never been with someone who has long hair, have you?" She asks with a smirk.

Still grinning I reach my hand up and pull her back into me, my fingers laced into her silky hair. Our lips retouch and my hands find their way to her hips. Her body hangs just above mine and I can feel as her breasts brush up against mine. My right hand slides up underneath her shirt, her silky smooth stomach feels great on my fingertips. By the time her supple, b-cupped breast is in my hands I can feel that her nipples are already hard. She purrs in approval as I give it a squeeze. With that she leans up and peels her shirt off. As she's lifting the shirt up over her head I can see a series of light, circular scars on the insides of her arms in a random pattern. Before I can say anything she's dropping back down but instead of kissing my mouth she's kissing the right side of my neck, my "spot," sending me into overdrive. I feel myself getting completely wet.

"Oh," I moan. "You suck."

"Not with that shirt of yours on, I don't." She looks up and me and gives me an evil grin.

I give in totally, there's not one hint of reservation in me now. Looking at her I bite my lower lip and start pulling up on my shirt. Amandine's hands are reaching around my back as soon as the shirt is peeled off and dumped on the floor next to hers, undoing the clasp on my bra and pulling it off as well. My blonde hair is tussled and falls into my face. Through hairs I can see as Amandine is lowering herself back on top of me. She gives me one final kiss to that spot on my neck before quickly working her way down. The tip of her tongue traces its way down the side of my neck to my chest, her body sliding its way down the bed.

Her tongue traces a circle around my nipple and I can feel it going hard in anticipation. In response I wrap my legs around her body, holding her tight to me. As her lips form a seal around my nipple she sucks in and I let out a loud moan. With one of my hands I take the other breast and squeeze and the fingers of my other hand slip into her hair. Amandine's hands don't lie idle. They slowly pop the button on my shorts and begin to slide the zipper down. Without pulling them down she slips her hand in between the shorts and my underwear, all the while keeping her mouth firmly wrapped around my nipple. Her fingers are soon pressing into my hot core through my panties. This elicits another moan from me and gives her the confidence to press in harder. I can feel my breathing get labored as the passion builds up inside of me.

Amandine is taking her time, building me up in an almost frustrating manner, causing me to lose my patience. With my fingers still laced in her hair I give a slight push down and hope she catches my drift. Her hand pulls out of my shorts and with her other start to tug them downwards. Since my hips were already lifted up the shorts and panties slide off with little resistance. Once she's got the shorts and soaked panties off she drops them on the ground, while she's doing this I've spread my legs and wait for her. My eyes are hooded in pleasure but I can see her give me that knowing grin before kissing the inside of my thigh. She works her way up to my waiting, sopping wet, core and the anticipation builds up to almost unbearable levels. When she reaches the uppermost portion of my thigh she gives a quick nibble, taking the skin in her teeth and slightly tugging on it.

"Holy shit!" I gasp.

Before I can recover I feel her tongue on me. She gives a few quick laps to my outer folds and my gasp turns into another moan. I can feel her hands on the outside of my legs, fingers digging in slightly, right before her tongue moves all the way in. A wave of pleasure ripples throughout my body as I finally get what I want. Amandine gets right to work on pushing me to an orgasm. It seems that once we reach this point that she's no longer interested in taking her time. Instead her tongue keeps frantically and furiously working into and out of me. My breathing turns into a pant and I can feel my body get closer and closer to my first orgasm. When her tongue moves to playing with my clit I let out a loud: oh god! She's gotten so much better at this than I remember. I'm close, really close, and my hips start rocking forward and I can feel the muscles in my thighs and vagina bear down on her, locking her in place and making sure that she's not going anywhere. With the movement of my hips my body is doing everything it can to help Amandine push me over that ledge. Moans keep building up in my throat and I have no choice but to let them out in a near constant stream of noise.

"Oh fuck!" I scream.

My back arches and a shivering, shuddering, thunderous orgasm crashes over my body. As it crests I let out a loud scream. What can I say? I needed this, bad, and I'm in a hotel so who gives a shit? My legs go limp, letting Amandine come up for air. She crawls up to my face, slowly, after giving a quick kiss to the spot on my thigh that she nibbled. The lower part of her face has a sheen, covered in my juices. When her face hovers just above mine, her eyes staring directly into mine, my hands reach out and pull her down to me. I hungrily give her a kiss, needing to feel close to her at this moment. Our lips touching feels like another explosion. Normally when I have an orgasm like this one, huge and supremely satisfying, I want to luxuriate in its glow. I'll curl up into my lover and just enjoy being close. Not today, today I'm greedy and want more from her, not to mention returning the favor to her. My tongue re enters her mouth and almost takes her by surprise. After a few moments of kissing she pulls back with that bemused look upon her face.

"Not done yet?" She asks.

"Not even close," my voice is husky, like hers, from all of my shouting.

The bemused smile turns wicked as she realizes how much she has me. I'm totally in her hands now and would do just about anything right now to keep this encounter going, I want it to go on all night and don't care what the consequences will be tomorrow. With her eyes still locked onto mine Amandine slips two fingers into me. As soon as they enter my eyes flutter and I lose sight of her momentarily. Another moan builds up in my throat that I let out as her fingers start to push into me and pull out slightly. As wet as I am the fingers push in and out with ease. She leans in and kisses me again and a noise of approval escapes me. It doesn't take her long to get me built back up and close to a second orgasm. When she pulls her face back I suck on her lower lip before she fully separates. Feeling how close I am again she speeds her movements up.

"Holy..." I pant. "Shit!"

I've never come this fast and I cannot tell if it's her, the weed or both. As the second one rolls over my body I feel spent. I let out another shout, this one longer and hoarser as my body clenches around her fingers. This time I crash into the bed and let out a loud, satisfied sigh. Honestly, I don't think I could move if I wanted to right now. With my arms and legs spread out I lie there, staring at the ceiling. Amandine crawls up, still in her own shorts, and rests her head on my shoulder with her body pressed up against mine. She lets her arm drape across my stomach and we both breathe in heavily. Seconds bleed into minuets and I feel that I'm glowing bright enough to be seen from space. After some time she gives a soft kiss to my shoulder and sits up on her elbow.