Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've learned some new tricks," I say with a smile.

"You think so?"

"You never made me come like that before," I pause and blush. "Nor did either of my husbands."

"Speaking of coming..." She trails off and looks down at her body.

I sit up on my own elbow and look into her face and can see the look of wanting on her face. Before all I had to do was lean back and let her take the lead. Now though, it's my turn and I don't quite know what to do but I also know I want to do for her what she just did for me. Sitting up onto my knees I reach out and grab her by the thigh, my fingers feeling the soft flesh on one side and the cheap motel bedspread on the other, and pull her onto her back. She lets out a yelp of surprise as soon as her back hits the bed. My hands slide around her back and try to find the clasp of her bra but I find none. Seeing the confusion on my face she grins, sits up and pulls the hot pink bra over her head. Again the scars flash in the light but my mind is on one track: make her come even if I have no idea how to do it.

She looks up at me, the burning desire in her eyes blazing towards me in waves. I place my hands on her stomach and she smiles, then slide up her smooth body and cup another woman's breasts for the first time. I never had that college try/flirtation with another woman in college, I didn't go to college, I was too busy getting married and then having my son. As I start squeezing them I hear something that takes me by surprise, her moan. It's a soft sound, almost muffled and I'm surprised because not only did I not expect her to make a sound like that, she never made any sound like that when we were together before, but it also turns me on in a way I'd never have expected. A wave of desire shoots through my body. When my hands go slightly slack she looks up at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"What?" Her voice lets me recover from my thought train.

"I," leaning in I nibble her ear and then whisper to her. "Fucking love that sound."

Kissing my way down her body I cover her neck and then chest in wet kisses. I shimmy my body down a bit and take one nipple into my mouth. It goes hard in my mouth as I suck in on it, the tip of the nipple and breast filling my mouth. With two fingers I take her other nipple and squeeze in which causes her to make that sound again. A second wave of desire erupts in me and I decide to go for it. Planting more wet kisses on her body I make my way down her tan, smooth stomach until I reach the button on her shorts. With ease, I've had quite a bit of practice, I pop the button with my mouth and my fingers deftly ease the zipper down. I fully expected to be met with a throbbing erection when I pull her shorts off but instead find a purple lace thong. Pushing through that moment I pull those down and find a smaller, tighter pair of thong underwear, this one a plain white in color.

"I use the smaller pair to hold in the tuck," her voice is sheepish. When that doesn't clear up my confusion she continues."I hide the slight bulge by tucking everything in and the tight pair of underwear holds it in place."

Her fingers slip the smaller thong off and I take it from her and pull it off completely. After tossing the thong to the floor, just to the side of the bed both of our outfits lay piled up in a heap, I kiss the inside of her right knee and then work my way up her thigh. As I make my way up I can her little noises of approval from Amandine, not moans but still sounds that say that she enjoys this very much. When I place the final kiss on the uppermost inner thigh I see it, her penis. It's smaller, both in length and in girth, and is not rock hard. This is not as daunting as I thought it would be, I've seen many of these in my day and know just what to do. Wrapping a couple of fingers around it I give it a couple of pumps in hopes of getting it harder. Amandine takes in a loud, sharp intake of breath and her hand reaches out and her fingers wrap around mine. Oh shit! I think, I've fucked this up!

"It doesn't respond like that anymore. Here, let me show you," her voice is calm and not accusatory.

Her fingers loosen my grip and she moves my hand with my palm up above it. It's almost like if I was playing with my own clit. She places my fingers on the area just below the head and she starts to move it in an up and down motion. I pick up the rhythm and start working it up and down slowly. Amandine lets her hand go and it drifts up to her breast. She takes both of her breasts in her hands and starts working on her nipples. That combined with movement of my hand I can feel her building up. She lets out a few moans and I really want her in my mouth.

"Can I," I pause, searching for the right words in my passion addled brain."Um..."

"Suck it? I'd prefer if you'd lick or lap at it like you would a clit."

Leaning in I kiss the patch where I had been rubbing before the tip of my tongue reaches out and licks it. Almost like she did to me I start lapping her clit. Getting into the groove I occasionally rake my tongue down the length of her shaft before coming back to her clit. Amandine lets out a steady stream of loud, hoarse: oh fucks! I look up briefly and see that her hands are braced backwards, palms pressing hard into the headboard. I can feel my jaw start to get tired but push past it as I can feel that she's close. Flicking my tongue out I feel her body jump as she moans loudly. Pushing on I feel her hips start to rock, not unlike mine, and a shiver spreads out from her stomach.

"Fuck!" She cries out.

With one final push of her hips her clit goes as hard as it's been the whole night, shooting straight up before a clear little bit of liquid pumps out. Her body goes limp when the last of the liquid is out. Now it's her body that's glowing bright enough to be seen from orbit. I crawl up to her and plant a quick kiss on her lips. She lets out a loud, satisfied sigh and I nestle my head on her shoulder. After a few moments she gets up and I get a flash of just about every one of our high school encounters: once finished she would hurry up and get into underwear and a shirt before lounging in bed with me while I stayed naked. She hustles into the bathroom and I can hear the sink running. When she emerges I expect her to be fully clothed but she isn't.

"What?" She asks.

"Just remembering how you'd always jump out of bed so quickly to get dressed. I thought you'd come out fully dressed." I say with a laugh.

"That's dysphoria for you hun," she winks. "Just needed to clean up 's'all."

She climbs into bed again and we get back into the same positions. I keep trying to think about the last time I was fucked this good and in the moment I cannot think of it, maybe David, early on in our relationship. At first I thought his dick was just made for my pussy it felt so good and despite the fact that I had two kids we found plenty of time for sex. By the time we hit a year that had dried up and when we hit two years it was like I was living with a stranger. This, now, feels different even if it's just a one night thing. It has the feeling of a life changing, world shattering experience. Questions race through my mind, like: does this make me bi? Pansexual? Or does it mean nothing, a one time thing where I got swept up in the moment?

"You ok over there?" She whispers.

"Yeah," I reply, still looking at her naked chest. "Just thinking about how I've never slept with a girl before."

"I take a life is funny attitude to it. Not sleeping with a woman, I do that practically exclusively now, but sleeping with you."

"What?" Now I perk my head up.

"Well, we tried to be together, twice, and neither time it worked. I had no idea that you'd show up today or that I'd be this attracted to you again. At first I figured it was no big deal as I knew you only date men but you were interested. So I said fuck it, and rolled with it and am glad I did." She gives me another wink.

"I can totally see that point of view." I start. I catch sight of her scars again and being in a bold mood I ask her about them. "Can I ask a personal question?"

"Um...sure," she's hesitant.

"What happened to your arms?" I point at the tiny, circular scars on the insides of her arms. "I don't remember you having those scars."

"Oh," her voice falls a bit as she looks at her arms. "I...uh, well it took me a long time to come to the realization that I was trans. I could never explain why I was anxious all the time or went out of my way to hide my body. Any time it bubbled up I stuffed the unpleasant thoughts down the memory hole and marched forward. You remember Sophie?" I nod my head yes, the wife of Constantine and seemingly close friend to Amandine. "One time they asked me to watch their apartment, in college, for a weekend and I struggled mightily all weekend to not try on her clothes. Even though I didn't and pretended that it meant nothing it sent me into a deep, years long depression. That ended with me being so on edge, so anxiety ridden that the only relief I could think of was putting cigarettes out on my arm. The pain centered me, focused my pain on the physical and not the mental but also scared the living shit out of me. Scared me so much I forgot what sent me into that depression in the first place. Things got better for a bit, you and I dated for a while and shortly after that I turned to dating men. That seemed to work for a bit but it wasn't what I thought I wanted or needed. The road to me becoming the woman I am today was not smooth or happy but it is who I am."

With that we soon fall into a silence, not awkward but comfortable. When a shiver runs up my spine Amandine giggles and we both crawl underneath the bedspread. I slip into a light sleep. I'm warm, comfortable and happy which leads to a sweet sleep that gets broken when Amandine gets out of bed. I see that the lights are off in the hotel room except for the one in the bathroom. The door cracks open and she flicks the light off. She silently makes her way back to bed and I let out a purr when we're curled up against each other again. Across the room there's a loud buzzing that is followed by the sound of something falling to the ground. I drop my head on her chest.

"That's my phone," I say in defeat.

She flips the light on and sits up as I slip out of bed and pick up my purse from the floor. Digging around in it I pull my phone out and see five missed calls, all of them from Mom. I mutter some curse words under my breath and listen to the first of five voicemails. Both it and the four that follow say basically the same thing: Reagan, my girl, has thrown up three times tonight and will not settle down without me there. Mom has taken both her and TJ back to my house but were surprised to find me not there. I let out a loud sigh, Reagan is old enough to spend the night at Grandma's without issue, and call Mom. After some back and forth I agree that I'll be home as soon as I can.

"Sorry,"I say as I start separating our mess of clothing, pulling on my bra and stepping into my panties. "Reagan is sick and needs her mother."

"No worries, duty calls." She doesn't get up, just watches me get dressed.

I put on my shorts and shirt and step into my boots and Amandine gets up, pulling the comforter around her shoulders and walks up to me. Reaching out I take her face in my hands, she gives me a smile that seems tinged with sadness that I return. I lean in and kiss her and we both know that this may well be the last time we ever kiss. It's slow, deep and passionate. She lets the blanket drop and pulls me in close to her naked body. Part of me wishes that I could stay here with her but in the pit of my stomach I know that I have to leave. I pull back from her and look into her eyes.

"Thank you for this," I whisper.

"No, thank you." She counters.

I give her one final, quick hug before turning and opening up the door. I can feel her following me to the threshold and when I get to my car and turn around I see her standing there, wrapped in her blanket and she gives me a wave. Waving back I think to myself that this is how I will always remember this night, the orgasms might pass from memory but the sight of her like this will stay with me forever: smile on her face, wrapped in a cheap motel blanket, waving goodbye to me. It almost pains me to put the car in reverse and leave but I've got to get home to my sick baby.

I would come to appreciate that night more and more as the years went on. Less for the sex, amazing as it was, and more for the fact that an old friend reached out through the mists of time and reminded me of something, of my worth. Her desire for me let me now that despite my failed marriage, two for two on that count, I still had worth and was still worthy of lust and desire. She also opened my eyes to possibilities that I would never have even considered before that night. While never actually dating a woman I have taken a few others home and enjoyed it. My kids are getting older which is giving me more and more time to date, which I'm loving. Amandine and I stay in touch and she will call from Seattle occasionally and we text or email frequently. The wildest thing about this whole situation is that she's become a really, really good friend to me. I never had a huge roster of female friends, it was just never my style, I'm finding that I like having someone to talk to and we can still easily fall into our old easy nature. We bullshit each other and laugh, I tell her about the men I'm dating and she talks about the woman she's been dating. She's even encouraged me to pick up something I had given up on since high school: writing again.

As I'm sitting here, putting this all down, I've got her wedding invitation propped up next to my computer. It's going to be in Seattle and I'm hoping I can swing it. Amandine has said that she won't have many bridesmaids, her brother will be standing next to her and that may be it, but I have a spot waiting for me if I want it. My kids are old enough to stay with Mom for a week for me to go to Seattle but it might also be nice to take them with me. TJ never took much notice of Amandine that brief time we dated but Reagan loved her and was sad when she stopped coming around. Being three at the time she moved on quickly and most likely will not remember her but it still might be nice to take them with me. All of that will sort itself out, I have a year to make my plans, and for now I can just think of a way to say congratulations.