Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe all this is yours Andy." She said.

"Well believe it Alice, every last thing you see I own." I told her.

"I really am amazed by how you have turned out."

"And I'm amazed that I have spent so long in the company of one of my old teachers." I said. "And enjoyed myself more than I ever have."

Alice started to drag me around the shop pointing out all the figures she really loved. It took another hour until I could get her out of the shop and back to the car. As I unlocked it, and climbed in, Alice just stood on the pavement staring at my shop.

"I will never forget this place Andy." She said when she finally sat next to me. "And I will definitely be coming back to buy lots of those clothes and ornaments."

As I pulled away Alice turned her head, to look behind us, and didn't turn back until the shop was no longer visible.

"Andy can I ask you something?" She said, as she finally turned back around. "I will understand if you say no."

"I think you are the one person that can ask me anything you want Alice."

"I was just wondering..." She started to say, sounding shy. "...If I could spend the night at yours with you."

"I would love you to Alice." I answered, and put my foot down on the accelerator.

12