Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Miss." I answered.

"Well wipe that grin from your face and listen there will be questions afterwards."

"Yes Miss." I said trying to hide my throbbing erection from her view.

Alice proceeded to read a short passage from her book as I listened and then put it down.

"I hope you were listening Andrew." She said.

"Yes Miss I was." I answered.

She then asked me her first question, which I got the answer to wrong, and walked over to where I was sitting.

"I thought you said you were listening." She said.

"I was Miss honestly." I answered.

She bent down to whisper in my ear and I could see straight down her top, and her tits struggling to stay in the bustier she was wearing, which didn't help the throbbing in my trousers.

"Well way did you get the answer wrong then?"

"I'm not sure."

"Pupils who get the most questions right will get a treat." She said turning away from me.

I know what treat I wanted but after seeing the bags still lying on the floor I wondered what she had lined up. She proceeded to ask me nine more questions, which I somehow managed to get right, before she was through.

"Very good Andrew." She said. "I knew you could do it."

"Thank you Miss."

"But we still have the problem of you bringing alcohol to class though."

"I didn't realise Miss." I answered.

"That isn't a very good excuse is it?" She said and reached into her bags again.

I wondered what else she could have hidden away in there and when she turned around I had my answer. I had thought the bags were large but I never expected to see her standing there holding a three foot long bamboo cane in her hands.

"Although you did well with the questions." She began. "I still think that the alcohol, staring at my ass and general insubordination need to be punished."

I knew exactly what she meant by punished, and I got even more excited, I had never been spanked in my life before but had seen it on the internet and wondered why people put themselves through it, yet I was strangely drawn to the idea.

"Now you can have a choice." Alice began. "You either take this across your behind or you will be removed from this class for good."

"I suppose I shall have to take it then Miss." I said with faking fear as I did so.

"That's a good boy." She said. "Now turn around, drop your trousers and boxers and bend over the end of the bed."

I did as Alice said, not seeing her strip her blouse and skirt off at the same time. I felt her hand run over my ass.

"Very nice I shall enjoy admonishing your punishment." She whispered into my ear. "Now the question is how many strokes should I give you?"

I couldn't answer but the throbbing of my cock wished she would hurry up, once she had finished her game I was going to fuck her harder than I ever had done.

"I think we shall begin with five and see if you are a good boy." She finally said.

"Okay Miss I shall be good for you."

"You better be or there will be five more." She told me and brought the cane across my ass without any further warning.

I winced as the cane struck me, almost yelping out, but was worried if I did she would add another five, she seemed to be enjoying it that much. Two. Three. Four. Five. All the blows hit in different places and, by the time Alice had finished, my eyes were watering but I hadn't yelped out.

"What a good boy." She said when she had finished.

"Thank you Miss." I answered.

"Lay down on the bed and I shall soothe that for you now."

I did as she asked and jumped slightly as she began to massage baby oil across my ass. My cock had stayed rock hard all through Alice's 'punishment' and now that her hands rubbed my ass softly things weren't getting any easy. Eventually she stopped rubbing.

"Now turn over, but keep your eyes closed" She said. "Otherwise there will be more where that came from."

I did as she asked slowly and, as soon as she saw my hard cock, she sat on the bed next to me.

"Someone looks like they enjoyed their punishment a little more than they should have." Alice said. "Would you like to open your eyes now?"

"Yes please Miss Irvine."

"Okay then you may." She said.

As I did I had to squint against the light but my eyes soon adjusted and I saw Alice for the first time, since I had bent over the bed. She looked stunning in just the bustier and stockings, she didn't even have a thong on, and it was all I could do to stop myself from reaching out and touching her.

"As you were so good you can now have the treat I promised you. She said. "But if you even try to touch me the treat stops, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss I understand."

"Good boy."

I just lay there as Alice wrapped her hand around my hard shaft and slowly started to stroke my cock. I moaned softly as her hands held me loosely and continued to move up and down my shaft. It felt so good as her hands worked their magic but then she stopped moving but still kept hold of my cock. I watched her as she let a small drop of saliva left her mouth and landed on the end of my cock. As soon as it had she lowered her head, opened her mouth, and took my full length all the way in. I started groaning as her head bobbed up and down quickly and I soon felt the familiar tightening of my balls.

"Oh god I'm going to cum." I shouted breathlessly.

Alice must have heard me but her movements continued at pace until there was nothing I could do to stop myself, and I came deep into her mouth. Alice sucked greedily, making sure every drop went down her throat, and then lifted her head.

"Fucking hell Andy forget the Miss Irvine crap and fuck me hard." She said.

I went to roll her onto her back but she stopped me.

"No Andy not like that." She said and positioned herself on all fours. "Like this."

She lifted her ass as far up as she could and I went behind her and between her legs. Although she had sucked me dry my cock had refused to soften, luckily, and as I gripped the shaft I guide my cock towards her pussy. Because of the way she was feeling her pussy was already leaking her juices and my cock slid straight inside her.

I gripped her ass tight and slammed my cock all the way into her, my balls slapping against her once it was fully in.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Alice screamed. "Do it harder than you ever have."

She didn't need to beg me and, as I kept hold of her ass, I kept slamming my cock as hard as I could into her. Each time I went in she pushed her ass back to meet my thrust and screamed every time my cock was fully in her. I built up more and more speed as she kept pushing back and it wasn't long before Alice started to cum. I thought she was never going to stop, feeling her pussy tighten on my cock with every wave that tore through her and I was soon cumming with her.

Because she had already swallowed a massive load there wasn't as much this time but it still felt like I was shooting a constant stream into her until we both collapsed on the bed, the aroma of sex and sweat filling the room.

"Thank you Andy for letting me behave like that." Alice said breathlessly.

"I'll be honest you shocked and surprised me." I said. "Whatever brought it on?"

"When I had a free period I went on one of the computers and began to mess around." She started. "And I just typed random words into the search engine and this video came up."

"What video?" I asked.

"It was a clip of what we have just acted out, apparently it is quite popular."

"Well I'm glad you found it, it was a first for me as well." I told her. "I've never been spanked in my life."

"I wasn't too rough was I?"

"At first it did sting like hell but I soon got used to it." I told her. "Do you think we ought to get some sleep now?"

"Maybe we should." She said. "But make love to me first."

12