All Comments on 'Reunited'

by MichaelT65

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Don't like the respect the father got. He leaves his fsmily and kidnaps his daughter and we're supposed to believe he's a good man? His mother had to work over 12 hours a day and probably save up every scrap of money and Jason just forgives him? Not only does he forgive him but he forgives him pretty quickly. Just because he's your father doesn't mean you have to love and respect him. Those things are earned.

Also wish he had gotten with Samantha. Seemed to be more going on there wheras the thing with Lillian kinda came outta nowhere.

I also think the whole battle with the gangsters was a bit contrived, but that's just me. Perhaps I've read too many stories with a similar plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand.

Why didn't they just shoot Sparks and Clark? They killed the Major. They didn't deserve to live! Why let them go to trial which would allow Sparks to bribe another judge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice caper terrible grammar

I was much more impressd by your other 3 stories. I think you owe Spyro a big apology. Commas in the wrong places grammR a mish mash. Stilted. I suppose you are trying for an effect, like jason can't speak proper English. Do you even use spellcheck? Sorry you need an editor and don't go back in and screw it all up

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Many parallels

To me and my sister. We have very different experiences with our father. I forgave him for abandoning us only because by the time I tracked him down he was a feeble old man (ruined my plan to beat the shit out of him, I was too late). My sister (half) loved him for being a doting dad. I guess he was better the second time around. She is 20 years younger than I am. I didn't known she existed until she was 12 as he had disappeared when I was a toddler.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 5 years ago

I gave up at the end of chapter 4.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

As enjoyable as this read was, it would have been a lot more enjoyable if I didn’t have to keep stumbling over grammatical errors. Please get an editor to help put the polish on your writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Problem with major Harry’s death.

The Major was in the corridor and there was a bang but the Major wasn’t in the corridor when the main character came out of the room. So where was the Major? He wasn’t in the next room. All military people are trained to go into dangerous rooms in pairs. So the Major would have been shoot in the corridor but he would have seen anybody sticking their head out of the next room. This aspect of the story is not thought out very well. The story is otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of shouting by the protagonist from the beginning. Everything was yelled and shouted. He doesn't talk calmly even once in the first two pages. Couldn't read more. If the author wanted me to dislike the protagonist, then great writing as they succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh! Solders always shoot to kill not to wound! Sparks deserved to die for torturing Melissa to death.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 1 year ago

Dick move mother 2 children. Then he finds someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the story , it had everything one could want in a reunion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous