All Comments on 'Reunited, and It Feels So Good...'

by LadyOfDesirex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yessss

Loved this story so much I came 11 times while fucking my sister. She must have cum 80 times at least... I didn't even get soft. We just couldn't stop creaming each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great story of hot sisterfucking

Lady D is a gifted writer, and we need more stories from her on bro into sis fucking. Ryan is a big strong guy, his sister Kara a lovely and mischievous minx. What's more natural than that they do what lots and lots of siblings are doing nowadays and what even more of them would love to do if they got the chance? Ryan's very interested in what his baby sister's got hidden between her slender legs, Kara's equally interested in what her big brother's got jumping around in his pants. So they go ahead and bring those two parts of their respective anatomies--his big hard cock, her sweet little slit--together in joyous union. Why the fuck not? Ryan gives his kid sister some great cums, as Kara eggs her big brother on to blow his brotherly balls up inside her. With a great big grunt he does exactly that, flooding Kara's cute little cunt with his creamy semen. Ryan'll be that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rushed

From "welcome home" to "let's fuck" in one paragraph? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
have to agree

very rushed and poorly written, find a good editor and do a rewrite.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
It's ummmm

The anon saying Lady D is a good writer rewrote her story with better detail. You need to write a really together story for the folks around here, or you get your ass handed to you. I started wondering if English is your main language because the way some things were put together. My only thought is try more detail writing while melding thoughts together.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice sweetie

Like your single page stories. If I wanted a book I'd go to the liberary. Your stories turn me on ummmmmmm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous