All Comments on 'Reunited Ch. 02'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hahaha. What a nasty horrible sick joke.

I only skimmed this story. i am so glad I did. Only a very messed up person could dream up a sick fetish story like this. Words truly do fail me.....

I will only say find your inner wimp and go excercise it with one of your high school bully friends and your ex-wife then and only then should you think about writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
By far the worst story I've read on this site

I'll give you credit on knowing how to write a story -- the mechanics of it, but your tale sucks. You are truly a loser if you get off on this kind of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Why don't you just set him on fire and let him burn. Fucked up story, fucked up, brain dead story teller.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I really don't understand the point this story is trying to make

I don't think I enjoyed this storyline much.

The writing was OK and had there been some kind of moral ending to it I might have had a better time reading it.

Oh well you win some and you lose some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sick: Sick: Sicker

What an idiotic piece of garbage. You're nothing short of parasite.

tripleg24tripleg24about 14 years ago
FANTASTIC story

Dude, I was a HUGE fan of the first chapter, and the second one was just as good. What I loved most at the beginning was Todd delivering on his promise, and pissing on Beak-Boy's stuff. What I loved at the end was Mark's betrayal (more so than Angela's). Todd was outstanding. I didn't care so much for him taking away his living expenses, it's the humiliation of it all that makes it fantastic.

The fact that Todd has a big bone makes it even better. Terrance just can't measure up to his bully, and that's the way it should be. Todd should never, ever lose to Terrance, or this story will jump the shark.

I love, love, love what you're doing here. I think that those who are bashing you just don't "get it". I know what that's like, I wrote a few too, and with cuckolding, either you get it or you don't. Don't waste time trying to please those who don't get it, and continue doing what you're doing for those, like myself, who appreciate this unique and fun story. KEEP IT UP, BRO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sucker

When is Terence going to realize that Todd is the MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Got to agree with the majority...

total bollocks - one of the worst stories on this site

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
What a depressing story

Absolutely depressing. Unbelieveably sad. Was this story an exercise in Dom & Sub? Or just a way to upset readers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fuck you

Your an asshole, you are terrance.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I just wish they had zero stars

I knew from the start how this was going to end. You're so predictable.

I really don't see any redeeming value in your stories at all.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
i saw that coming

wimps with confidence like that go down quick. man i hope terrence hangs himself.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
A very sick joke on the reader

You deliberately mislead anyone who is dumb enough to read the description of Ch 02 by saying Terence gets his revenge against Todd. In fact that is a lie. Shame on you! Terence is not vindicated, he is humiliated and debased.

Your deception should require the description be changed or the story taken down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
carrying on the story...

hey i liked the story and think it would be cool if you continued it. i was thinking you could make it set like a month or two after this one, where terence is completely broken with nothing to loose (almost like the joker i imagine), so he can basically go on a revenge rampage maybe have him rape the women who fucked him over or hell have him rape todd at gun point. since todd the god is at his peak it would be good to see him fall down fast. not saying terence becomes rich or anything again but just to see all the other fall would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a sick trainwreck....

....and I've changed my mind. Amy didn't need to be killed, Terence deserves to be taken out of the gene pool...

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
What revenge?

Terrence keeps losing to Todd. Where is the revenge?

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Dishonest Story Descriptions

NoTRmaster, you really are a steaming pile of puke. Do you get off having people read your slag expecting a much different story because of your deceptive story descriptions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was very disturbing... I expected something better tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this trainwreck?

There never could be someone as stupid as Terrance that was capable of making a successful company and then being so blind and so stupid and so pathetic that stuff like this would happen to him. This is so wildly bad I just have to laugh. I beginning to think you wrote this crap just to piss people off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

I'm.not sure if you should be more embarrassed for conceiving it or thinking publishing it would not make you look bad. OldBearSwitch

kilcannonkilcannonover 6 years ago
Totally unbelievabke

You expect anyone to believe a uberwimp could amass a fortune like you are talking and be taken for a ride not once, but twice.

Anyone who did either wanted it to happen or would be pushed to being suicidal.

Your writing is good, but plot holes so big you could fly a 747 through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Do us a favor, just eat a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More shit wasnt possible!!

Some people think writing shit is funny and go on and on about there pervert fantasy about cuckolding/wimp!! Maybe your lifestyl is into it! But be aware also mental illness is curable! Try it its never too late!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs an actuall story

There just isn't a realistic story here at all. Maybe the first chapters of all your stories are decent but the all turn the same way. Big Cock = Love. There's a lot more to a relationship than just big cocks. Other ntr works realize this and incorporate other elements. But you just don't you focus on the same elements in all your stories. There is no individuality among them all focus of a wimp getting his wife taken away. They all start to same and end the same. Not to forget how all the sex scenes are copy paste of your other stories piss,huge cock, phone, then the reveal and humiliation with the wimp still loving his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
terrible fony story

Your not a writer, your just as much an asshole as Terrence is. You have no respect for anyone who has been fucked over by his wife or his new found friend. I know if it was me, Todd would be pushing up daisies so would Amy and Angela as well and I would have got away with it because of careful planning. You need to get your fucking head on straight and if your going to write these type of stories be realistic. One thing it hurts to be betrayed by a spouse and people who were supposed to be his friends. He made mistakes by being a bit of a wimp but he needed to come to his senses and figure away out of his situation which would not have involved someone else especially someone his did not know or if he could trust. He did not deserve what happen to him in the end. I thinks you suck as a writer as you have no idea of reality.

IntruderjamesIntruderjamesover 5 years ago
Twat

What a shit End...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
So basically you are severely socially retarded, and get off on this wimp fetish. And/or you are a person who enjoys trolling others here on. LitErotica

Neither is good for your look, but you obviously don't care about that.

No one with a brain thought this chapter would end a yway other than it did.

I do think you deserve props for being true to your crap, errr, craft.

You probably should stop trying to make like NTR is some sophisticated thing. You just have a cuck humiliation fetish. You are definitely on the losing end of that fetish, even if your sexuality is affiliated with the tormenter POV

Real life Alpha/Top Dog/Leader/PullsTalent types would never bother to write such stories. Not to mention everyone alive is but a few ounce away from death.

Again, one star for basically juvie and ridiculous plot. 3ish writing, 5 stars for staying with the dog you brought to the LitErotica prom.

ewray321ewray321about 5 years ago
Wow

I never comment to negatively but you are one sick dude. Cant take any more.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Successfully went down to 1 star... Worthless CUCK story!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I didn't think it possibly be as bad as the first chapter, but I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of people feeling cucked by this magnificent story.

So basically, even outside of this fiction,

NTR Master - Todd

Whining Wimps in this Comment Section - Terrance

Get cucked beyond the fourth wall, you whiny little twats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there any less than 1 star?? If so, you got it. Hopefully the worm will turn. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO..... THE WORST EVER WRITTEN.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

This author must have suffered a truly devastating experience in his past that makes him cry out so desperately for revenge. But you can still write as many stories as you want, so you can't get over your failure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author is seriously in need of mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is as pathetic as the writer. It doesn't worth reading it. I'd suggest the management team to clear all the stories including the bloody writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People like this writer is what's wrong with this world

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good grief you fool. How much hate do you have in your heart? You must have been a high school star that never amounted to anything after your glory teen years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
398 Followers
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunited Previous Part
Reunited Series Info