All Comments on 'Reunited Ch. 03'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
striker1017striker1017about 14 years ago
done

didn't even read it...just voted "O"

JimSensesJimSensesabout 14 years ago
I agree

The story sucked and was so unreal. Get a life and now you get a 1. It was awful.

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
i'm sorry

i don't normally do this, but please stop. you put this guy thru hell for what? you could have at least let him shoot Todd or something to get his manhood back. you let the bastard win. that sucked. gonna go read some JPB to feel better. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Think About It

You manipulated your readers, again, and with every single one of your very unrealistic characters. Not good.

meridiasmeridiasabout 14 years ago
bweh?

You might want to be reunited with your common sense if you think that this whatever you call it is even remotely supposed to be erotic. Give up, please. Reading this makes me want to take a brilo pad to my brain to forget I read it in the first place.

HuwRHuwRabout 14 years ago
Aufull

How can anyone write such crap and still be human!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well if you read the authors bio

he gets off on bad endings, hes just writing what he likes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

If this is what you like you must absolutely be Terence. So Terence get over here and suck my dick, you sub-human pile of shit. The Nazis were right there are sub-humans around. How they missed you and yours I'll never know. Yes I do, you and your people were hiding in the sewers that you call home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it's getting stale

the same all over over. Each time he confides and trust a woman, he's betrayed. Why not write a last chapter to let Terrence really rebuild a life as the loner he is, acquire the expertise or help to hack in Todd's financial affairs, steal his wealth and reduce him to poverty , then donating all of this to charity in a true christian tradition. Maybe, if Todd could whore out his harem. let the women's parents and family know and see them for what they truly are. Let Todd be arrested for pimping out his lovers and be sent to jail and raped by the inmates. Humiliate them as much as possible. Then let Terrence live a good life with several women at his bec and call. That should make a nice revenge and, I assurme, would be much more appreciated by your readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Troll bait...

That's all this is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why this end?

maybe im wrong but if somebody make this to me .... i will destroy the lives of my wife and the lover.

no matter the cost.... kill... destroy... burn the house....

when somebody go too far in the betrayal ... well when you dont have nothing to loose... you in this moment are the worst enemy in the world.

please write a more logic final for the serie.

maybe you have to say .... what do you do in the same situation?

he has two options kill himself. or revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is so dumb that I feel stupider for having read it

MY GOD this was stupid! Why, I mean WHY do you keep writing this drivel?

If this is really what you enjoy reading, you really need to seek professional help. Anyone that likes this style of writing, over and over again, is not normal or well adjusted. There is something mentally wrong with people who seem to enjoy reading, or your case writing, stories over and over again about how someone else's personal pain gets them off and they "enjoy" reading about it. Something isn't quite fully cooked in their head.

Dude that is just sick and warped.

Please stop writing.

I have to say I for one will stop even reading anything you write because I'm just feeding your desire to keep doing this. I just hope others do as well so that you will get the hint something isn't right in what you choose to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worse and Worse

Why did I read this...I thought you had finally given the guy some peace, but no...just more crap. What a waste of my time!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
OK

Come on, we've all had about enough. Gone with it happily so far, but for Christ's sake give the poor sod some revenge!

hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
Bad ending - strange fetish.

Upon starting reading chapter 3 I got it, went directly to last page to have it confirmed. Gave the story 00 and decided never to read a story by this writer again.

LevellynLevellynabout 14 years ago
You should continue ...

this story - get the protagonist some pacification and revenge. I believe, nobody is able to handle that much humiliation and degradation.

The writing and so on is pretty good. Keep going.

Best regards

Levellyn

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
It's so bad I need to wash out my brain.

Because no one in this story has any!

Rate "1" And that is still to good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
.......?

........(Speechless.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG I know who you are!!

Your that idiot who was writing those stories about some guy named Martin with a big dick, who was continuously screwing over his son in the exact same way as this with any woman that the son tried to start a relationship with, for no other reason than because he was a "prick".

These story's are the "EXACT SAME THING" in the "EXACT SAME STYLE" except instead of a father screwing over his son it's now a high school bully who keeps doing it over and over again to the class nerd for the nerds entire life.

The only thing your doing new is that you're adding new people who don't know the bully from your stories from Adam, but who also can't wait to help him screw over this guy as hard and as often as they can as well.

God your stories are lame. Stop writing. Changing your name does nothing to get you new readers. Your style still sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not worth anything.

I read all 3 of the chapters at once and all I can say is it stunk!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
From just reading comments, sound like you're a sadistic bastard

Glad I took to reading comments before actually wasting my time reading what the majority considered trash. Why are the majority of new writers into cuckold and fetish themes? What's the attraction? This site has steadily declined in quality reading. The older writers are putting out fewer stories and the new writers don't have the foggiest idea what the majority of readers prefer in erotica. You would think after so many low or zero scores and a pageful of negative comments the authors would wise up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Actually

This is very funny, in a high school sort of way. The "author" is pretty fucked up, but a lot of people on here are. Skimmed a little of it cause reading much creeped me out, I have met guys like you, so I hope you can keep it between the lines and not crash and burn. Everybody that would like this guy for a neighbor, raise your hand. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Certifiable!

In a very few cases one writer's story reveals the unbalanced nature of the writer. In this case one can clearly judge that you are borderline insane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

Somebody must have hurt you pretty bad. Whatever Terry did to you wasn't your fault. Let it go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just a suggestion...

... When you have punished Terrence enough for whatever he did to you, why not contact one of the "Scorched Earth" authors from the Loving Wives Category. Maybe one of them would like to take a crack at writing an epilogue and giving the poor guy a little vengence. You've proven that's not what you like to write, but a great many readers here do like that sort of resolution. I have to admit I read enough to be a little invested in the Terrence character, but not every word. And don't let the comments fool you...a lot of the people who posted here are just as invested and probably want the same thing I do...REVENGE! As it stands right now, if I were in Terrence's shoes I'd want Todd, Amy, Angela, Mark and Lisa all to pay dearly. There could be more that deserve it that I didn't read about, let them have it too. If I knew there was a decent resolution I'd probably read the whole thing and vote, till then....no votes for you.

kobbiekobbieabout 14 years ago

Todd needs to die painfully for several chapters for this story to have any value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is the only chapter I read and the only consolation is that I didn't have to sit through the earlier chapters. What an umitigated pile of excrement. You are worse than any other writer here. In fact, there are no words to describe how insanely bad this story is. I don't know what Terence did to you in real life to deserve your piss poor writing but this is for entertainment, not a therapy session, you fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Were you born?

Or did your mother shit you out? Your storyline are all foul. What a waste of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Recommendation

Your profile doesn't say, but it is obvious you are female. May I suggest you look up Nici. You two would make a perfect couple.

GreekforfunGreekforfunabout 14 years ago
TOO MUCH HATE

I don't think that this writer has an issue about Terrence. If he is a guy; he has a really big issue against women. He portraits them easy, dump, uncaring, and heartless. If she is a girl she is the usual man-hating person that her husband fucks around on her with younger and more attractive others. But I assume that he must be some heterosexual-hating gay because there is TOO MUCH HATE in his story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WHY!

What did Terrence do that you can't give him a decent life, even if he doesn't get revenge please don't end his story that way, too many authors do that. I know you will so this the last story I will read by you, but I did vote, even if it was just 1.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 14 years ago
The problem is

your readers simply bounce to the end to see if it is the the first chapter re-written again. And it is. Given that this is five pages long I just couldn't be bothered. Terence is so stupid he would have been fleeced long before he made enough money to have landed Amy in the first place. You have talent as a writer, but need to create a characters with whom your readers can relate, and more than one situation. Unfortunately I don't know if you achieved it with chapter three.

Your actual writing shows promise. Work on a plot that draws the reader in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why the heck did I read it all?

Thoroughly fornicated up writing.....one wonders what the writers early life

was like......so filled with hate and emotional sadism.....it's too bad the lowest score was one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This just fuels my anger

I have not met a man truly like this personally and if I did I would take pity on him and actually help him and kill all of those people. I know people can be mean, but how the fuck do people get off on this shit. Fuck it gets worse and worse and its like there was nothing done to start it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid

Dopiest story I ever read! I'll admit that I skimmed through it to see if somehow it would get better, but it just sucked the whole way through. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick fuck

Pain as a sick product

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Congrats!

You're pretty slick! I even fell for it to a point. You have everyone in an uproar over this story and in doing so, have way more comments than average. Hang on guys. The best is yet to come. REVENGE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Dude... where are you going with this... you are overdoing it.... is there a revenge theme at all...????

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Hey!-Terrance is on the rise everyone....

.....don't despair, at least his latest heartwrench isn't pure evil!! If he can avoid getting wedgied at the prom then...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are cheating the readers

If you like to write sadistic stories, no problem, but you should post them in FETISH category.Terrence have no real friends, all people around him are sickos, there s nothing in LW here, and it s BEYOND cuckoldry.If there are moderators, should force you to change your story category.(JPBT)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So predictable, boring and repetitive

I just skip to the end and make sure it is just the same thing happening again. The poor wimp gets hammered one more time. I guess I won't bother with future chapters though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
idiots

You know, I read the first story, well at least part of it and felt annoyed enough to write a comment about how stupid it was etc. . . But now I'm just mad at the idiot readers here who have now read three of these things complaining endlessly after each. How many more chapters are you going to wade through before you all get a clue? Just ignore him and he'll go away.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 14 years ago
Readers, It might help you

if you read NTRmaster's profile. He is writng the story he prefers. Most of us are reading it from Terence's point of view. I suggest NTRmaster it actually writing from Todd's. The clue is in NTR.

http://www.tsurupeta.info/content/this-loser-is-you-appeal-of-netorare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who Cares

Horrible little story by a fucked up little man. Waste of time, its a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Reunited?

I guess our distinguished writer in his mind is Todd. It is kind of depressing how bad the series on a whole is. It started out with a story that "could have been a contender". After the second story, a reader just knew that the whole series is going to be like that. I sent a comment about the first story and noticed that most of the people leaving comments wanted him to get revenge. Most writers will usually listen to thier readers and send the story in that direction. Not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is your hero Jeffrey Dahmer?

No doubt as a child you pulled the wings off flies and tortured small animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you are not wtiring story the way it should go

What exactly is the story really able. It seems very superficial and good ol' Todd keeps repeating the same old things. When does he get his and our to be hero get all three of his lady's back - all at the same time.

tripleg24tripleg24about 14 years ago
I LOVE THIS SAGA!!!!

I have to say straight of the bat that this is one of my favorite sagas in YEARS on this site. I'm a huge fan of cuckolded by bullies, and this story not only exemplifies that to a "T", but gives a few humiliating moments in-between.

I didn't care for the the origins of Todd, but to be frank, any origin of the villain wouldn't have worked for me - the less you know about him, the better. That's the only flaw, as Todd's history of bullying, cuckolding and fucking are AWESOME.

One of the best things in this story was that the female wasn't in on it - she was innocent, up to meeting Todd, and then she, too, fell victim to the ultimate cuckolder.

At the end of each of these stories, there is one final humiliating moment for Beak-Boy, whether it's being tossed in a dumpster by jocks, getting his stuff pissed on, drinking cum or eating it, it just keeps getting better and more creative.

Once again, those who will bash this story don't "get it". This is what the cuckold lifestyle is all about. Naturally, you attack what you don't understand.

Those of us in the know, tho, love this shit. DO NOT STOP on account of those who bash you, author. KEEP IT GOING!!!!! A 5 STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
depressing trilogy

These three episodes are the most depressing ,disgusting chapters I have ever read. They are also totally unrealistic. Any normal man would have Todd shot or castrated rather than running around forgiving him. Please give up writng author.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
again

Todd is the man. This guy has some power over women. Sure hope Terence takes his advise if he marries again for it to be a ugly women. Too bad Terence doesn't have any backbone, at some point he may want to finish off Todd and do the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I like it. The writing is well done, sex scenes are hot and dirty. Obviously people complain about the subject matter but they clearly like it enough to post. Keep up the nice work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
I guess there really are instances where homicide might be justifiable . . .

Agree with other comments -- Terrance would have behaved more intelligently if he were a nerd capable of making lots of money right out of college. And most who have read this dark compilation did so thinking that somehow, Terrance would finally succeed, or that there might be divine justice, or Todd might finally have things go against him. No such luck. Well, life is often unfair. The writing has a not-inconsiderable number of errors that a good editor should have caught. Too, to, and two, for example. These mistakes detract from the story. The theme might have been erotic but for the over-used, repetitive scenes of large cock, large tits, gallons of cum dripping everywhere . . . I found the work to be shallow, unoriginal, and disappointing, not because the ending was an unhappy one for the character for whom most felt sympathy, but because a story needs to develop a character and show how he/she changes. Terrance remains pathetic and defeated, the true definition of a wimp, and for that reason, uninteresting. So reading the entire work turned out to be a waste of time. I won't make that mistake again.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 14 years ago
Beyond Good and Evil, or, just a reverse symmetry?

I really liked the story you have written. And, I think you are doing as torchthebitch suggests, namely, writing this story, not with the intent of validating Terence, but of validating a world view that many on this site despise. For all the posturing, many of those who revile your story do not get that you are interested in something different from the usual “balance restored” desire that many readers and writers have in mind. I have no idea what your 4th part is going to be like, and I would like to read it, if you would please send me a copy. Before I do, I have some thoughts. It may well be that the ending you have is the logical conclusion of the three parts that you have done all ready—a trajectory where Terence is forced into greater and greater depths of humiliation and self-loathing, having every last vestige of his pride taken from him, in affect surrendered by him. He is an unattractive character, and I must agree, not very bright. After all, who would decide to invest in a Mortgage company at the time Terence decided to do so? For a guy who was supposedly well established in business, which by implication, shows smarts, he doesn't register as a smart guy. I will give the author the benefit of the doubt, and agree that the thirst for revenge can make us dumb. But honestly, that dumb?

What of Todd? The interesting thing about Todd is that he has grown in strength in the same proportion as Terence has grown weaker, by doing everything evil and mean, sucking the life force from Terence. The logical extension of this would be for Terence to have a “bad ending” in the final part of your story There are plenty of other levels of degradation that can be traveled in this story, up to and including death, ego annihilation, etc. And perhaps your story may go this way. It is a nice symmetry and very neat. DO you want a nice neat story?

Another alternative that might be worth exploring is to unask the question of netorare or “the loser is you” that you have set up for the audience, as a reverse symmetry to the usual way stories like this end. One way is to just overload your reader, in much the same way as de Sade does with his writings, notably, Juliette and its' sister work, Justine, the trajectory of which, this work bares more than a passing resemblance. Another, is to ask whether it is possible for Terence to learn from his experiences. Something that he hasn't been able to do. You may feel that that is impossible. I am not so sure. The one thing that Terence has shown is an unconquerable ability to be badly hurt, then come back, faith in humanity intact. This may be dumb, but it is intriguing. Unless you want to argue (with due cynicism) that this is a bad trait, it can be made into a source of strength; one that he ultimately has to transform if not outright deny.

How? The reason Terence keeps getting into trouble is that he has the Nietzschean spirit of ressentiment, but he doesn't know how to exercise it properly. He has slave values. Todd has master values. Todd acts. Terence reacts. His desire for revenge is pitiful, poorly executed, and always one step behind what Todd is focused on. And yet, he struggles toward the germ of an idea—his major fault is that he just doesn't believe in it the way that Todd believes in what he does. Terence has to have every vestige of his attachments to this world burned away in order to be a worthy adversary for Todd. Yet, in the end, the man of ressentiment wins. How? Through being cunning, through planning, through patience, through courage (Nietzsche never believed that the manb of ressentiment lacked courage or the ability to do what had to be done, even at the cost of his own life). Forethought and planning will defeat impulsive action in the long run. By embracing spiritual values; by renouncing life in this world, for life in the next; by having the iron will/clarity and the ascetic of the “priest,” Terence takes away the power that Todd has over him. Such an individual would be truly formidable, and a more than adequate match for Todd. And Terence is well on the way to being there. His experiences are leading him in that direction, stripping every vestige of this world from him. It may well be you need to have Todd take his next “ugly” mate away from him (after all, can we believe anything that Todd says?) to finally get it through to Terence that the universe will deny him all meaningful connection in this life. At this point, with nothing to lose, Terence becomes an interesting “hero” as repulsive (or attractive, depending on your point of view) as the master pole inhabited by Todd. The signalling of this dynamic will be Todd seeking out Terence. Up to this point, it has been Terence seeking out Todd. The initial meeting can be accidental, at first, but Terence scores a point, something he has not been able to do. And that is the hook that brings Todd back. How? Todd has no real sense of community with regards to those who live with him, as conquests, as part of his harem. He is always about himself. Those that are with him are in a self-centred set of relationships with him, dependent on what he gives to them. He controls them. Just as he once did Terence. The problem with this view, no matter how much of an ubermensch you happen to be is that there is in fact, plenty outside yourself to refute this claim; Todd is trapped in one pole trying to deny the obvious—he cannot control or influence everything he wants. The hook is set when Terence ignores Todd's attempts to enslave him yet again when they meet. Not ignore in terms of self-discipline and righteousness, but ignore as in the sense of complete detachment and amusement, much as in a Taoist or Buddhist sense. Todd will not be able to handle this. What is the source of Terence's power? Todd will ask himself. Todd does not have access to it. He may be happy, but his happiness is transitory, predicated upon taking from others, using it for his own ends, recombining it (maybe). If Terence unasks the question regarding competition and revenge, Todd has met something he hasn't met before, and has no idea how to deal with. Todd can of course kill Terence, or humiliate him further, but is it humiliation if the other does not care—not because they are numb, but because they treat what happens to them with amusement and detachment; indeed with compassion and forgiveness; dare I say it, with unconditional love? After all, if one loves everyone, can one be said to love anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Do us all a favour...

don't write any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You are a very SICK person, and You know it, this makes you even more Sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
betrayal, sadistic persons, etc

Fool me once...Terrance couldn't get over things and it caused him long term problems. I was thinking he might have a small victory, if only to leave with his back bone in tact

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ending

Although I read Poizon's ending and it was okay, the ending to this should've been shortly after Todd took Lisa from Terence. Terence should've played Todd's ego and asked if he could at least come watch them fuck as that would let him be in her life still as a small part. Todd, the way he is, would've laughed and loved that. Of course, at this point, Terence buys a gun with exactly 9 bullets, he goes to watch and the first bullet goes to Todd's dick, then he can watch as Terence puts 2 bullets in each of Amy, Angela, and Lisa, ensuring that he also kills Amy's kid in her belly, assuming she was still pregnant, if not, then he just goes and kills the kid. Todd's already done for as his power and pride is gone with the shot to his nuts, the last bullet goes for Terence as he kills himself, fully completing his revenge on Todd. Todd can no longer terrorize people, but has to live, and Terence no longer has to live with what Todd put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The actual ending

The actual ending to this story is available by contacting NTRmaster via the profile page on Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You are a pathetic author. Do everyone a favor and forget about writing any more trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You suck.

Your stories are pathetically retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Seriously

This is the story of your life...isn't it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Intense

This is one of the most intesnse stories I've read in a long time. Theres not much more you can do with it I think. Todd has beaten Terrence 3 times in the same manner. I could see you going at it from an angle where Terrence moves far away, finds a new woman and never tells her about Todd. Then Todd finds out about terrence somehow and decides to try to take his new wife also. If you ever want to give todd a flaw, you could make him obsessed with how terrence never gives up and keeps trying to take control of his life back. That obsession could be what finally leads to Todds downfall.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
imagine if terry pulled out a Gun and fired at Todd

the bullets would stop in Mid flight and say

" Oohhhh Toodd you are so Big and strong and your cock is so huge please can we fuck you...."

LOL..... in chapter 4 terry really get his revenge when Todd fucks Terry's Doggie and the doggie leaves terry and moves in with Todd

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
does the author think anyone went out of their way to see chapter 4

THAT expectation by the author is TRULY scary

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Sick motherfucker!

This piece of trash story made me ill! the author should be committed or killed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What the fuck is this?

This isnt even erotic, its just fucking sad

Seriously, what possessed you to write such a sad fucking story like this.

At least have Terence murder that sick fuck....

&&whats up with this sterotype that gorgeous women are all fucked up whores? Jackass.

--Isabella

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inferiority issues, anyone?

Pretty lame story guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perhaps the worst story on literotica.

Is there anyone at all in this story that one can like or respect? The only good thing you can say about it is the author is not an illiterate. Only stories that are unreadable because of grammar and spelling are worse.

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamover 13 years ago
You

poor misguided sick cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bad person.... bad writter...

in my country the dogs with disease we kill them.... and you and the same type of thing.

we dont enjoy with the unffair suffer of a man... but in your sick mind is the ok.

maybe a normal guy stole your girlfriend and you was a cool guy of the class.

you are sick go to find help. a doctor.

you are a patetic excuse of a writter... do something else.

i dont understood the enjoy in the suffer of someone who dont deserve this.

maybe you kill kitties to enjoy-yourself.

im very sad ... you are waste of time.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Dude grow some balls before your next story

NTRmaster and Terenace are the same person This was an autobiography

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow fuck me

I'd kill to be Todd, that guy fucking rules. Oh man this fucking story hurt the most, because she was totally unrelated and then BLAM shes on Todds dick.

He should REALLY stop telling people about TODD and the shit he went through. He told AMY - > on TODDS dick, he told Angela -> on the dick again. He doesn't see a trend? fucking moron rofl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

either your a sick puppy or your the wimp in this story....Todd should have been dead by the end off the first, even a wimp can shoot a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent NTR story.

Great NTR story, don't worry about the other commenters on this, they obviously don't get the attraction of netorare. The one thing you might try to do is lengthen the "seduction into betrayal" of the women, as rage is always more fulfilling if the woman tried to resist but was obviously incapable of doing so because of the dominance of the antagonist and the weakness of the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!!!!!!

I read the three chapters, hoping against hope that you give a little justice. Who are you? An homosexual nerd that needs to be humiliated? or some sort of jock that feels humiliated by the richer geeks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well...

After reading the first two stories in this series I have to admit, I was hooked. I wanted to see what would befall the protagonist, so I read this one. I have to say now, I'm simply disappointed in your shortcomings as a writer. Sure, you're literate, and you paint a good picture, but you can't seem to escape your own bad ending fetish and finally give this underdog character a win, or at least some sort of closure. To me that only shows how limited you are, unable to break away from your standard niche. You're a good writer, but the difference between a good writer and a great one is the ability to broaden your spectrum, and you've shown so far that you're completely incapable of doing that. Sure, some appreciate your stories, and are fans of netorare. Even I am to an extent, but the majority of people here want to see something positive come from this eventually, and until you can show more depth by breaking the same pattern in every story, you'll never be seen as a great writer.

That's just my opinion, however, but judging by the ratio in the rest of the comments, most of the people who have read your stories are left feeling disappointed and unfulfilled. You may want to consider that if you decide to add another chapter to this. Otherwise I see your stories eventually fading into obscurity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Got A Worse Ending For You...

The protagonist Terence could have just hired some good-looking hooker out of a VD clinic with incurable VD and had her pose as his next wife and had the antagonist Todd seduce her and get VD and then pass VD on to all the sluts and their wimp hubbies in Todd's entourage - and destroyed their entire system (of happiness and their enjoyment of their way of life), now wouldn't that have been the ultimate sadistic twist? You are a good writer, but use some imagination, the protagonist is supposed to be some intelligent nerd, right? lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why thefuck does he buy a gun a kill everyone

Starting worth the author of this pile of shit.

I sinceerely hope the author diesin the longest worst most painful imaginable. Anyone who would writer is crap is deprived of the most basic humanity and deserves to hurt and suffer.

I'm praying for liver cancer or a brain tumour. Something very very harsh and painful.

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
Had Potential - More Development Required

Well if you wanted to stir up the emotional content of your readers you did it. It stirred emotions in me but after the second story I just jumped to the end without dragging myself through the ugliness. In some ways this becomes a negative to your story writing because it makes it predictable.

In fact all three stories were identical with nothing more occurring.

So the entire selling point of all three stories was the dominant/submissive sex posture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have decided

that I'll never read anything by this horrible person ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

This is one sick and twisted author. It portrays all men and women in disgusting ways. Hope he stops writing this sick filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick sick sick

this author is a sadist,sick person

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NTR - Dog kennel boy

You were raised in a dog kennel. Its clear that you never recovered from the rabies you got from mum and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How Terrence could have won.

Terrence was only powerless because Todd made him think he was because of his cock. I think if Terrance had learned how to eat pussy, Lisa or any of the other girls would never have left him, which would have given him victory over Todd once and for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow... That was AWESOME!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF HE EVER FINDS HIS BALLS

look out, ELYs COMING and hes bringing TERRY. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A serious question for NTR Asshole

What the fuck is wrong with you?

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
the writer is a loser

He is some small dicked little twerp who gets off that he is the top when in reality he is the loser.Btw if i ever met the twerp who wrote these stories he would end up with his balls crushed under my boots,he insults women as nothing more then easy whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ha the guy who writes this trash is pathetic, so is anyone that likes it. Its sad really.

user110user110about 12 years ago
god why didnt you have the wimp kill himself?

since you didnt, i'll give you an outline for the final chapter.

wimp finds another beauty...

wimp injects her with aids...

wimp takes her to todd...

todd spreads the disease to all his bitches, they spread it to all their children (and all todd's friends/family/employees)

wimp idiotically confronts todd and the 4 cheaters on their death beds, and the women hold wimp down while todd ass fucks him as his final act.

finis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What?!?!

This was the best you could do? You are so warped and pathetic that I have to believe you were the stud that failed at everything after high school.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Last one of YOUR stories I will ever read.

There is too much tragedy in real life that to be forced into reading a story about a hopeless man. I kept hoping to see the light of day but you never showed any. The sex was not that good, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF!!!!

I bet you sit down to piss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a sad person

How could you not give a happy ending to the poor guy. Are you that sick. You should be banned from this site and never allowed to post any more stories.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ITS CRYING TIME AGAIN

and when the crying is over the payback will begun. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I had read this once before...

So I just briefly skimmed after the middle of the second chapter. I am disgusted with you and the story. I read for entertainment but this is not entertaining unless you are a masochist. It is your story and your choice but I will never read another of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

Im not gonna be mad, but I truly was hoping terrence would get the happy ending. Uf you would consider it? I know its unreasonable to ask, but I thought I would try.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Are you a victim of child abuse?

It's just you show all the tell tails in your story. If so you are in my prayers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a crock.

Glad I only skimmed this horse pucky. You should REALLY stop writing. Or at least stop posting your stories. Read the comments. No one enjoys this crap.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunited Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reunited Series Info