Reunited Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands groping her soft ass lingered over to her asshole. It was wet from juices that had dripped down. I rubbed the outside but not for long. I plunged a finger inside massaging all her parts at once. Her body wrenched and convulsed from pleasure. "Ahhhh...YEAH! Yeah yah yah yah YES!" She pulled the sheets and gripped them tight as she squirted into my mouth so much I felt like I was drowning. Drowning in her sex sent me into euphoria. I couldn't think of a thing but how she tasted. It tasted mostly sweet but somewhat sour, like a mango fruit juice. When I came down from my high all I could feel was the throbbing in my cock and I wanted to cum. I had been holding it in the whole time and I was ready to explode.

Like a buzzkill, one of my friends entered the room. I'll never forget what Stephanie did. In one smooth motion, she climbed on my cock, grabbed the undone sheets to cover her ass and squished her tits as close to my body as possible, hiding every lewd part from my friend who interrupted. That was dedication.

He and I spoke as she continued grinding on my dick. "Dominic, people are getting really rowdy and the fire is getting huge!"

"Alright so take care of it! I'm kind of in the middle of something!" I said gesturing to the fine woman still grinding in my lap, cuddling against my chest.

"I can't just..."

"I don't know man, but please, for me, do what you have to do and make sure the place isn't trashed and the house doesn't burn down. Kick some people out. Turn off the music, that gets lots of people to leave."

"Okay, yeah, I can do that." We bumped fists and he left.

The moment he was gone I said "Holy shit I've had to cum forever. I'm gonna cum in your ass. I'm taking that asshole." I informed her as I was still massaging fingers inside. It wasn't a suggestion, I wasn't asking permission; she just got what she wanted so I was going to take exactly what I wanted.

"Yes! Do it!" She said as I grabbed her by her tiny perky tits and flipped her over onto her stomach. She fell onto her face and let out a moan. She was turned on by how roughly she was getting handled. She thrusted her ass up in the air and wiggled it with anticipation. It jiggled as much as a firm bubble butt could and she screamed "Put it in!"

I grabbed her inviting hips and pulled them towards me. The juices from her pussy had covered her asshole. I could see her ass and pussy glisten in the moonlight from the window. It was enough lube to slip right in. I wasn't gentle. I didn't inch it in. She wanted it hard so I rammed it in. She screamed but not in pain, more by surprise. I thrusted in harder and harder making her boobs bounce wildly. "Agh! Ye-!" She couldn't speak in words anymore but only in moans, grunts and half words. She wanted me closer. She wanted to feel me. She threw herself up and rested herself sweetly against my body. Her petite back molded to my chiseled chest and her butt cheeks slipped in between the muscles of my groin and thighs. The back of her head rested against my shoulder like a pillow not being able to support it on her own anymore. One hand wrapped around the back of my neck and the other around to grope and massage my ass. Stephanie squeezed and pulled me in deeper as I thrusted. My hands wandered to grope her boobs, down her toned stomach and massage her clit as I pounded in her ass. Her sex noises could no longer be called moans they were purely screams "Ah ah ah AH AH AGH!" She screamed repetitively.

I turned her head around and pulled her into a passionate kiss. The kiss pushed her over the edge. She came hard. She whimpered and quivered as we kissed. Her juices dripped down my testes and made me burst. "I'm coming!" I screamed. I thrusted faster as I came more and more.

"Ah! Yes, yes yes! IT—COMI—OUT! AHHH aH aH aH AHHH! -NOT—STOPP—INGGG!" The feel of the load was so much she came until she collapsed onto the bed and off my dick. I was still coming. What wasn't in her, sprayed all over of bubbly soft tush and the arches of her back.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh! My! GOD!" She laughed in hysterical amazement. "I can't believe it! You came SO MUCH!" She panted and couldn't talk. I watched her body move up and down with her lungs. I had filled her ass so much that she literally couldn't hold it all in and it began spilling out and down the slit of her pussy. It made her shunt, quiver and shudder as the feeling shot like electricity through her whole body. There was a moment of silence before she turned over on her back spread her legs as wide as she could, reached down to grab some cum from her ass, ate it off her fingers while staring me straight in the eyes, continued to spread her pussy with her both hands and said "I want more!" In a very seductive and demanding manner.

I grabbed her spread legs, held them in the air, pushing her onto her back and rammed her pussy as fast and as hard as I could. She screamed. "more more more More More More. MORE! Oh my god, fuck me more! Dominic! Don't...Stop!...Fuck!...Me! YES!" With every thrust she sprayed squirt all over my stomach, balls and thighs.

"Oh, God! Cover me with that squirt!" She took me literally. To this day I still don't know how she did what she did. My full weight was barreling on top of her into her tiny pussy. It must have been pure adrenaline. With her legs behind her head, getting pounded by 160 pounds she found a way to throw herself up, pushing me over onto my back, and climbing on top all without ever letting my penis leave her pussy. It was a magical feat in my book. The bottom line is she wanted to please me. She pounded my cock the only way a woman can pound a cock. She used such force in her hips that we bounced on the bed. She continued squirting with each thrust. It started spilling onto my stomach and chest, dripping onto my neck, covering me just like I asked. It's so hot that I wanted to cum right away but I hold it in. I can hear the sloshing of the puddle on the bed underneath us. Between the two of us, I assumed she had more cum on the bed but I wasn't entirely certain.

"I'm gonna cum!" I say out of desperation.

"Do it!" She screamed as she bounced my body into the air and off the bed.

"I'll cum inside." I warned again.

"I don't care! Let me feel your HOT CUM!" with each pounding thrust she sprung us up and forced us back down to the bed harder.

I couldn't take the dirty talk. I had to cum. Some came out inside but I didn't want it there. Too much had gone inside her already. I wanted to see her covered inside and out just like she did to me. I threw her off me. She flew and landed on a pile of pillows. I was lucky she didn't hit the wall or headboard. I guess I still had some control. I sat up fast and blew my load all over her. It shot so far it covered her pussy, stomach, boobs, neck and half of her face. There were barely any spots that were bare flesh anymore. She was in euphoria. The bit that got on her face she licked off. She took her time with it. I stayed there watching. She naturally just rubbed the cum over her whole body, rubbing it in her skin like a lotion and then pushed the excess down to her pussy and forced it inside. Every spot on her torso shined with cum. She sat up and sucked my cock clean. She kept inspecting and licking any spots she missed making sure that every bit was clean. When she was done, she grabbed me by my ass and pulled me down to the bed with her, snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. We fell asleep and the cum dried and stuck our bodies together like glue. The sex didn't stop. The feeling of her tits glued to me and the feeling of my dick grazing her pussy as we slept made us wake up on and off and unconsciously start having sex over and over until the sun came up.

As we finally woke in mid afternoon, she smiled at me, realizing our bodies were stuck together still. She gave me sweet kisses and my morning wood teased another round. Her panties went missing among the chaos.

To be continued...

12