All Comments on 'Reunited Twins Ch. 02'

by southensang

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
southensangsouthensangalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Author here

btw I forgot to include a special thank you to my Editor: Loki. without your guidance this chapter wouldn't have made it.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 15 years ago
Not bad

Sorry, but the story really kind of threw me off at first. Most of the vampire stories, are fictional. I just like the fictional ones in "Underworld", best. I have heard of this condition, but never could remember what it was called. Is there a chance at all for a cure, or at least to be able to lead a normal life. I have two sisters and was always protective of them, if anybody did that to them I'd go bulistic. I do have a weekness for incest stories, and I do believe there shouldn't be anything wrong with a incest relationship if both are in love and are both adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another fantastic chapter.

I loved reading this story & I can't wait to read what happens when he meets up with those 4 guys. You definitly need to continue with this story & give it a happy ending.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
I say keep it going, and make the Bastards pay

Make the Bastards pay. Get them forcefully arse raped. As the Lord said, Do unto others as they have done to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why

why did you have to put the rape part in it totally ruined the story i do not come to the incest area to read about rape that is what the rape area is for i totally hate rape or anything to due with it i will not ever read any of your stories again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
idiot

there are readers on this site that have been raped and do not want to be reminded of the hell they went through that is why they have a nonconsent area so readers do not have to deal with it if they don't want to USE THE PROPER CATAGORIES you are an uncareing sensless writer that should not be allowed to post here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it

Very good story, also a strong reminder as to why I carry a gun. Hey, would not be the first time I shoot some dumbass for trying something stupid. A note to the ladie's out there, self defense is not murder....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

nice, uh, back off people, no need to be so nasty. just don't read the story. the author is not uncaring, it's just a story. back off. not all rape victims let it consume their lives.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 6 years ago
Intresting...

I generally find vampirism to be super hot. But this is the first time I've ever read a story about vampires where it is not some magical virus, but rather erythropoietic protoporphyria (at least that's what I'm assuming you are going with).

If that is what we're dealing with here, I want to remind you that humans don't have the biological mechanisms to digest blood, which is why porphyria is treated with regular blood transfusions IRL.

You might want to have someone proof read the story before publishing it, as I noticed several instances of grammatical errors (e.g. the difference between your and you're).

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Really

Sorry but the sister getting gang raped fucking ruined the story and also why add the part with the girl losing her cherry to half the football team? You add shit that is unneseccary and takes away from the story. Garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous