Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still hard," she whispers. "You want more?"

He nods bringing a smile to her face. "Good because I want to feel you inside me." Her eyes flash with lust.

She positions herself on his lap and slowly lowers herself down onto him, sliding her pussy down his shaft until he is buried completely inside her. As she does, she lets out a long shuttering sigh. "Oh yes, that feels good." She murmurs before sliding back up.

She drops herself back down slowly until he is buried in her again and then she begins to ride him. She starts off slowly at first, sliding up and down his cock. He watches her as she slides along him, enjoying the way her body shudders with each gasp of pleasure.

Slowly her movements increase, growing faster and harder, sliding her pussy along his shaft quicker, each time she drops right down on him. Alexandros runs his hands along her thighs, feeling the way her muscles rippled as she moves on him. He focuses on his attention on her breasts, watching her mounds lift and fall in time with her movements. He runs his hands up to cover them, cupping them and squeezing them firmly and rubbing his fingers over her hard nipples. She gives a soft moan of pleasure in response.

Holding her breasts still, he leans forward to take one in his mouth. Isirath gives a sharp hiss of pleasure as he sucks on the breast. He draws it into his mouth, sucks hard on it, licking his tongue all over it. Then he moves to repeat the process with her other breast. Before biting on the nipple, he sucks on it and flicks his tongue over it. He moves to do the same with the other nipple continuing to move between then, licking and sucking firmly on each nipple.

Isirath moans loudly and he feels her movements on him increase again, until she is riding him hard, dropping onto him, taking his cock deep in her pussy. The way her pussy ripples down his shaft, causing his body to shudder.

Her face twists with pleasure. Her eyes close tightly. Her mouth opens gasping deeply. Alexandros slides his hands down to her hips, wrapping them around her and starts thrusting up into her as she sinks down onto him. She gasps and her eyes shoot wide open. He thrusts up into her each time she sinks down, ramming himself even further into her body. Feeling the way her body jolts with each thrust, her moans grow louder. She leans back, arching herself away from him as she rides him. He reaches between her thighs and begins to rub at her now exposed clit.

"Oh fuck," she gasps as he rubs at it. "I'm cumming," she squeals as her body explodes. He grips her tightly as she rocks on him, squealing as her orgasm rolls through her body. Gripping her waist tightly, he twists around, dropping on top of her. Then he begins to ram into her hard, slamming in with all his strength.

"Fuck!" she cries out with the first thrust. Her hands claw at the blanket beneath them. Alexandros grits his teeth and pounds into her, fucking her hard and fast. He rams repeatedly into her body, slamming his cock deep inside her pussy. Her body rocks with each impact. Her breasts jolt hard and he reaches up to grab one, pawing roughly at it as he fucks her.

Isirath squeals loudly, arching upward sharply. "Fuck yes!" she gasps arching her head back. He rams into her as her second orgasm makes her pussy tighten around his cock. Alexandros grunts as the sensation slams into him. Burying his cock deep into her pussy, he explodes inside her, pumping his cum deep into her. She cries out in pleasure, riding her orgasm even as she feels his cumming inside her. The two stay locked together until their orgasms die.

MORNING COMES QUICKLY WITH ALEXANDROS and Isirath waiting in hiding, watching Uriel's return. She makes her return alone, sliding into her tent silently. Minutes pass before Alexandros' two men signal that movement was being made toward the campsite.

Seconds later Uriel bursts from the tent as if there the entire night. "Alexandros!" she yells. "I sense danger upon us!"

There is no movement which surprises the Valkyrie. Her face scrunches in anger and she rushes over to his tent ripping the entrance open and seeing emptiness. Anger floods her and she races over to the other two tents repeating the process. She spins around, scanning the immediate area. "It's a trap!" she calls out.

To her left stand two dark figures, one pulls a dagger from the back of Alexandros' man and the other runs a dagger across the other's throat.

"That is obvious," one with hair darker than her skin says.

"You didn't do a very good job at convincing him," the other, with bluish hair says accusingly.

"Or you two were spotted," Uriel argues.

"Or I just know a traitor when I see one," Alexandros says stepping out from behind a large moss covered boulder, Masamune drawn.

"What lead your suspicions?" Uriel asks drawing her own sword.

"Me," Isirath answers stepping out from behind the two Magi.

Instantly the two Magi were spinning around. Their daggers are replaced with scimitars.

"So you've brought an ally I didn't know about," Uriel says. "Kisa, Ikalyta, can you handle her while I kill Alexandros?"

Ikalyta, he dark haired one smirks. "This one is trivial. It is you that you should worry about."

Kisa laughs. "We would certainly hate to have to do all the work ourselves."

The two Magi take up a fighting stance facing Isirath. The Apsara smiles and suddenly her hair turns into fire along with her hands. "Bring it," she says.

"You're going to pay for your betrayal," Kisa warns and both Magi launch into an attack against her.

"My only betrayal is not following your ridiculous conquest!" she yells as she launches two fire balls the Kisa and Ikalyta, slamming them in the chest, caching them off guard.

Uriel throws herself at Alexandros, their blades locking leaving them face to face. "All you had to do was give up the sword," she growls.

"Why would you betray God and side with them?"

"Free will Alexandros," she answers. "Free will." She pushes off him and presses her attack.

Kisa is the first to her feet. Without looking back she closes in on Isirath driving the scimitar at her. The Apsara moves slightly, allowing the blade to pass harmlessly. She then grabs Kisa's arm and using her body as leverage, breaks it then slams a fiery fist into her chest sending her flying backward.

Intensity flares in her eyes as she sends a giant blast into one of the massive statues high above them. The fireball hits the statue square, blowing it into pieces that rain quickly down upon the two Magi.

The destruction of the statue steals Alexandros' attention away from Uriel for a moment and she uses the opening to throw a kick into his face. He spins around from the force of the unexpected kick, but quickly regains control of his momentum and carries it around full circle bringing Masamune around swiftly to slam the hilt of the blade into the Valkyrie's nose.

Her head slings back from the blow as blood sprays outward from her shattered nose. Alexandros spins around, rolling his blade around to drive it up into the sternum of Uriel.

Uriel's eyes go wide. She drops her sword which is caught by the moss-like grass softly. "For-forgive me," she whispers. "My mission was to never harm you or Rashida, but to stop what is to come."

He lets go of the sword and spins around catching the Valkyrie, setting her down gently. "What's to come?" he questions.

"T-the Harbinger will..." Uriel falls silent and closes her eyes.

Alexandros shakes her until her eyes open. "The Harbinger will what?" he demands.

Her eyes gloss over as she tries to focus on him. "It will come from your line."

He reflects on the revelation startled by it. Questions run through his head and answers are now what he needs. He looks back down at the fallen Valkyrie. "What will happen?" he asks. When Uriel doesn't answer, he shakes her. "What will happen?"

A hand touches his shoulder. "She is gone and we must go before the rest of the Loteu come," Isirath says. "They are already alerted and on their way."

Alexandros stands and lifts Uriel. "Leave her," the Apsara says.

"No," he answers sternly. "We're taking her with us." The look in his eyes warns her of no chance of debate.

"Fine, but we must move now."

"My men," he begins.

"I've already set their bodies aflame, giving them some semblance of an honorable funeral," she explains. "Now let's go before we have a battle we can't win."

He nods and follows her from the cavern.

AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS THE ALEXANDROS' palace was repaired and fortified. Uriel was given a proper funeral and her armor kept as a reminder to Alexandros. No attacks came from the Loteu but the Black List leader knew it was only a matter of time before one came.

Lying now in his arms is Isirath. "I know there are things you are not telling me," he accuses. "What do you know of what Uriel said before she died?"

Isirath sighs. "The future is blurred and not even I can see that far."

"What of the child?" he asks. Rashida and I had plans, but why did Uriel lead me there after my wife's death?"

"She spoke of our child," Isirath says. "The line that has now been created."

A torrent of emotion rolls through Alexandros and before he can question she places a finger to his lips. "You have a lot to build for the future," she says. "And a lifetime to secure a future against whatever may come."

He moves his hand to her belly and she shifts to kiss him deeply. "The Loteu are not going to quit until they have the sword," she says.

"No matter where we hide it, someone will find it," he argues. "I found it after all."

Isirath looks him in the eye. "Then we unforge it back to the original twelve."

"How do we go about that?"

She smiles. "I'll show you."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Defiance of the Jedi Asajj forces Anakin to have sex with her at the Yavin temple.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A King's Touch Ch. 00 Auntie Clara foretells young Sara's destiny.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
More Stories