Revenge

Story Info
She gets even with a friend who fucked her man.
4.9k words
3.84
45.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

"Set P to 0," said Emily as her friend walked into her lab.

"Emily," said Mary, a gorgeous brunette, "how are you today and who is this?"

Mary had pointed with her eyes to the man standing beside her, his 6' tall, barrel-chested physique barely contained by his scrubs.

"This is Jeremy, my assistant," said Emily as she watched her friend's reaction to meeting him.

Mary put forward her delicate hand as she puffed out her chest. She shook his hand and as she did each held the other's gaze like long lost lovers. "Nice to meet you Jeremy," she said somewhat sexily.

"Nice to meet you too," said Jeremy in a deep baritone voice that reverberated as if in an echo chamber, the very sound of his voice caused Mary to feel as if she was going to swoon then and there.

"So," said Emily, "what did you stop by for today?"

"For those herbs you promised me for the garden, the ones you said were made to be more fragrant and grow quicker," Mary said.

Emily had known the answer before it was given as Mary was not only her friend by one of her experiments as well. Emily had used a combination of hypnosis and sound to help eliminate her friend's addictions to tobacco, food and alcohol. Or so Mary thought. What she did not know is that Emily had also programmed her at the same time.

Mary was still lost in Jeremy's eyes when she finally realized that her friend was back with the promised herbs. "Now make sure you don't use these with anyone but me for now. Is that clear Mary?"

"Yes Ma'am," Mary replied normally.

Mary finally left and Emily went back to her other experiment. "Strip off your clothes Jeremy," she said. Jeremy did so with no compunction whatsoever. "She is going to make such a good little gangbang slut once I am done fully programming her," Emily mused to noone in particular, "She should never have fucked my boyfriend—at least not without me there."

Jeremy did not reply at all as he had been programmed not to speak unless spoken to. Emily fiddled a bit with Jeremy's electronic package correcting a slight glitch in his vocalization processing sub-routine as well as tweaking his sexual sub-routine. Jeremy, the robotic replacement husband, was life-like in almost every way. Jeremy, named after Ron Jeremy the porno star, was a far more endowed, skilled and attentive lover than any other man on the planet. He was built to learn a woman's desires, enhance them and completely satisfy them. If a woman desired to be dominated, used as a slut/sextoy, pain or anything else he would change to accommodate such desires as well.

Emily continued her plans for Jeremy and her former friend, Mary. Mary had proven easier than expected to program. Jeremy, for all his curiosity, turned out the harder of the two to program, but, eventually his ethical sub-routine was completely disabled and his sexual sub-routine was expanded to include every manner of sex and sexual deviance. Mary never expected that Emily knew of the affair she was having, if she had she surely would never have allowed her friend to program her the way she was.

The next step was to get Jeremy, totally controlled by Emily, together with Mary and make them a couple. It was a very easy thing to do given Mary's initial attraction to him even with the pheromone generators offline. Of course once she turned the generators on Emily expected that there would be no way Mary could possibly resist the allure of Jeremy. The android model 2009, Series 5, codename Jeremy, was advanced enough that its systems could simulate breathing, sweating, blinking and more.

Basically Jeremy is a man, but his programmability makes him perfect for revenge. Easily controllable, no memories of what he has done or any morals, able to be whatever he was told to be he was made perfect. Emily took Jeremy out one night to several different types of clubs to have him learn how to dance.

It seemed coincidental, but Mary was at one of the clubs dancing away when they arrived. Coincidence had nothing to do with it! Jeremy approached her stealthily and soon enough was simulating fucking her from behind as together they rocked about on the floor.

A Cheshire cat grin crossed Mary's face when she realized her dream lover was practically having sex with her in public on the dance floor. Her hands reached back between their bodies to get a better feel of the hard as steel cock pushing against her as they swayed to the music which was, by now, a slow couple's song. Were he a real man he would have enjoyed the grope all the more, but, machine as he was, Jeremy just responded as a man would albeit without the emotions of one mixed in. Hydraulics in his penis, combined with the material it was made out of and forced, heated oil made his tumescence far more apparent than its usual "flaccid" state. Of course as a machine his length and girth were easily controlled by his inner workings and he had near infinite stamina.

It didn't take long after they hit the dance floor before they were ready to leave it. Mary, emboldened even more by what she felt, not to mention the extreme setting of the Jeremy unit's pheromone generator, was soon enough begging to take him home. Alas for poor Mary revenge was at play here. Jeremy told her no! He told her further that she would have to beg and plead to her Master for that pleasure.

"Master," she thought to herself, "I am no man's little submissive slut."

Emily, however, hidden nearby, sensed Mary's reluctance and again upped the output level of the pheromones. It was amazing how quickly Mary's mind changed, especially when other women around Jeremy were already offering themselves to him. One, a gorgeous well-endowed, obviously surgically enhanced, blonde even dropped to her knees before him and began to pull his meat log from his pants.

"Yes Master," she replied her mind rapidly adjusting to her new position in life, "How may I serve you?" she continued as the words became easier and easier to say. The amazing cocktail of pheromones and other chemicals easily had put her in her most receptive state thereby allowing her to be controlled.

"Come with me my slut," said Jeremy as he led her towards the back of the bar. There, separated from the hustle and bustle of the bar was a pool room with several pool tables, a jukebox, soundproofing, a double door entry system which required the outer door be closed before the inner door could be opened and numerous rough looking patrons both male and female. Jeremy led his new slave within the room which, unbeknownst to even the owners, also housed a remote controlled video and audio broadcasting system.

"So slave," he said, "it is time to show your obedience to your Master. Drop to your knees and offer your body to whoever wishes to use you. You are to do as they say without question or delay. Only my commands are able to override any command given you. If I say it you will drop whatever you are doing and immediately do as instructed by me. Ladies first so they know you are ready for them now."

Mary, the slut, now stripped out of her clothing and revealed her large ebony breasts, hourglass figure, long legs, straight hair that came to her knees, bee-sting lips that looked born to be placed around a hard cock and jade green eyes that burned into one's soul. Previously she had enjoyed sex but with single partners, now she was about to be used by any and all individually or in groups.

The first to appear to Mary was a knockout redhead. "You may have her pleasure you alone or, if you wish, I will pleasure you with her. What is your preference?" asked Jeremy.

"Let her lick you and I while you fuck my pussy," the knockout said immediately laying on the floor and spreading her pierced pussy lips wide for his entry. Obviously this excited her majorly as she was already dripping wet and needed no extra stimulation or lubrication before the Series 5 was thrusting inside her hard and fast. Jeremy ordered Mary to lick and the redhead moaned as he entered her expanding and lengthening his member as he did so. From her uncomfortable position Mary was able to lick the redhead from an inverted position and Jeremy's member repeatedly was shoved down her throat heedless of her gag reflex which he seemed to take perverse satisfaction in setting off.

Meanwhile Emily was, herself, taking perverse satisfaction in the fact that she controlled everything via the transceiver in her ear and the video controller which looked like a Blackberry but to which the various video feeds were sent to (besides the large hard drive in the trunk of her car). She chuckled to herself but a man nearby heard it and asked what was so funny.

"I suppose that depends upon your sensibilities," she mused.

The man glanced down only to see that a woman was on a pool table, strapped to all four corners, as each and every man and woman in the room took turns using her face, breasts and pussy. Rapidly word of the gangbang spread and the more that showed up the more that seemed to need to fuck with wild abandon. Mary's mouth and pussy were being so well used, so lubricated with semen, that it was almost a certainty that she would be impregnated. The thought of this brought a smile to Emily's face since pregnancy would certainly curtail Mary's activities to a good extent.

Mary, though by now seriously into what was happening, her body having betrayed her by climaxing too many times to keep count, wondered what her stoic Southern family would think if they knew of the number of men and women of color whom she'd licked, sucked and fucked. Thankfully, her thought continued, they did not—her family was racist, as she was, but her pussy, her whole body in fact, was not.

Emily's plan for revenge was nearly complete. All she had to do was anonymously mail or email her ex-friend's family with the video proof of what Mary had done and the game was over. But revenge is best the worse it gets, she wasn't going to just send it to Mary's family. The idea crossed her mind that she could send it to Mary's employer, her employees, her church or just post the videos on a website with free access for all to see. Emily snickered at the thoughts as they crossed her mind.

But it was the final thought that crossed her mind that was truly evil, truly a pleasure to her. She was going to turn the slut Mary had become into her own personal slave and she was going to humiliate her well and often.

"You slut," she'd called Mary when they were finally alone, "I know about what you did with my former boyfriend and I have full video and audio of you and your little game of pool." The ire dripped from her voice as she watched Mary's expressions. "You are going to do exactly as I say from now on or I am going to ruin your life. Understood bitch?"

Mary was flabbergasted. She didn't know what to say. So she froze.

"The correct answer is 'Yes Mistress' bitch!" Emily forcefully intoned

"Yes Mistress," Mary stammered out finally.

"Good," Emily said, "you can start by removing your undergarments here and now." The deer in the headlight look was priceless as Mary worked to remove her panties and bra in the middle of the crowded restaurant they were in at the time without anyone noticing. The attempt was futile. "Place them in the middle of the table and leave them there," Emily said, "my bitches don't wear underwear and they are not modest."

"Yes Mistress," replied Mary silently wondering if there was some way out of this punishment.

"Good slut," Emily snickered as she spoke, "now get a good feel of the waiter's cock when he come back. If he is of a size that would satisfy your pussy let me know immediately."

The waiter, an average looking male about 6' tall, jumped when the slut grabbed his cock. Once he'd settled back down he enjoyed the fact that she was slowly rubbing him through his pants. In fact he feared he'd cum if she kept it up much longer.

"He is acceptable Mistress," the slut said.

"Good," said Emily turning to the waiter, "Perhaps you'd like to join us outside so my slut can properly bring you off down her throat. If so I'd advise taking a break now. We will be in the alley outside for the next 10 minutes." Saying such Emily threw down the cost of the check and led her slut out the door. The slut's undergarments remained on the table to entice the waiter.

"Remove your top slut," said Emily pushing her former best friend to her knees. Then, pulling aside her skirt forced her pussy lips down upon the slut's face until she was hard pressed to even breathe.

The slut's top off, her tongue working a set of pussy lips apart so she could breathe, her heart pounding in her chest Mary was too preoccupied to notice when the waiter had arrived. Firm hands from her Mistress held her head in place as the waiter pulled his cock from his pants, lowered them to the ground and pressed firmly inside her. Emily loved the squeal of discomfort Mary made as a hard, unlubricated and very firm cock was suddenly thrust up her anal passage.

"I knew I could count on you," said Emily, "I just had an idea that you knew the proper way to use a slut."

"I bet she thought I'd dip my wick in her overly wet pussy and fuck her until she came over and over. The horny bitch knows better now. I am sure she will remember me and that night, tonight, when she learned how a slut is truly used," the waiter said.

"What is your name?" said Emily. "Do you have a way I can contact you anytime? I may want your assistance in further using my new slut."

"Wow, I am impressed. I thought she was an experienced slut based on what her ass fucks like. It would be my pleasure to help you break her in. My name is Paul. You can call me on my cell at 203-545-9189," he said as his member sawed rapidly in and out of Mary's previously virginal ass.

Mary, being fucked harshly, her Mistress' cunt oozing cum all over her face, did not notice when the waiter left her ass until he tried to enter her again. Luckily she was still open from his last intrusion. Somehow he felt different this time when he entered her. He should have. The waiter had already returned to work by then, his cum still dripping from her anal orifice.

And so it was that Mary's Mistress had silently signaled a nearby derelict, who had been sleeping off a bender in the alley, to take Mary's ass for the second time that day. He was far too grimy and smelly for a woman to want to fuck, but a slut like Mary would do whatever her Mistress said to and so it was that she obediently ate his cock fresh from her own ass after his vigorous fucking of her. Gagging, sputtering, she took it at first but within minutes, after she'd cleaned it of her leavings among other things, she was deepthroating him with relish. Although he was dirty initially the bum did possess something Mary wanted, needed, had no choice in choosing anyway even if she wanted to resist the power her former friend held her under—a thick, hard cock.

Mary had finally given herself over to her darkest, sluttiest desires. She knew there was no way to resist her former friend, to get herself out of the situation she'd created, so she gave her mind, body and soul over to her new life. Besides, she thought, her Mistress knew all of her desires. What best friends don't know each other truly well—even better than lovers and spouses do? Now all that info was being used to please her Mistress' desires as well as exploring hers.

It was as the bum came down her throat the rancid taste of him assaulting her taste buds and nose, that this epiphany, this intense realization hit her. Suddenly, the instant Mary knew what her life was to be, the tastes and smells of the bum seemed as if they were the rarest of wines, the best flavors imaginable, to her. Spurt by spurt, her throat muscles milking him to the best of their ability, the bum's fluids shot powerfully into the back of Mary's throat. Every gulp she took of him seemed to set him off all the more.

Emily seemed to enjoy the small crowd that was gathering to watch the slut give a dirty blowjob to the bum. Of course her attention was diverted to the spunk shooting within her. Mistress pulled harshly on Mary's exposed nipples as if she were trying to remove something stubbornly stuck. Howls of pain reverberated about the member in her mouth causing its owner to thrust deeper into her still.

"Ok slut that is enough. Keep his cum in your mouth, remove the rest of your clothing and hand it to the man who just pleasured you and follow me," Emily said pulling Mary to her feet by hooking her fingers deep inside her pussy. The crowd parted, albeit barely, as each of the observers took a quick grope of the slut as she passed them by. It was all too obvious by the look on Mary's face that she was enjoying the attention for she did not try to stop a single hand from touching her nor return a solitary comment to all of the very crude names she was called.

Emily finally got to her car, placed Mary on the floor between her legs and started the car. The ride back was very interesting as Mary's tongue was very busy tickling Emily's insides the entire time. The head between her thighs made it difficult at times to drive but it was indeed manageable.

Pulling to a stop Emily hit the button to put the convertible top down. Lowering all the windows next there was no doubt about what was happening in the car. The tractor trailer driver who realized the offered several obscene options to Emily, but she politely declined saying that she only needed to be licked at that moment and that her slut was doing a fantastic job of it. The skirt moved seemingly of its own accord as fresh juices poured down her legs and Emily felt the need to out loud in orgasm.

"Are you alright miss," said the handsome man in the car on the left.

"Fine thanks, my slut just made me cum hard is all," she replied.

"Huh," he said perplexed. The gentleman's eyes widened however when he Emily push down between her legs. "Reeeeeeallly," he said upon his realization, "do you ladies like men as well? If so, would you come to play with me? I have plenty of toys to play with."

"Yes we like men. What kind of toys do you have to play with?" Emily moaned through another orgasm.

"Plenty. Club Deviance is my business, although it doesn't really normally open until 10 pm," he replied. Club Deviance, the newest, hottest, adult club in town catered to those into the BDSM lifestyle almost exclusively, although not completely. Emily had heard of the club, quickly becoming a legendary hot spot through several people at work (though they usually spoke of it in jest).

"Sounds like a wonderful place to work on training my slut here. I've started on the basics. Dress, attitude, cocksucking and a little humiliation to start. I was thinking she needs to learn to obey quickly and without question next. Your club seems the perfect spot to do that. Does it have private rooms where sex is allowed?" Emily said with an evil smile.

"Of course," he replied, "Sex can happen anywhere in it. It is a private club and only members are allowed inside."

"Good. Perhaps we can arrange a nice daisy chain or gangbang for her to participate in then," Emily said as the smile on her face broadened like the Cheshire cat's.

"Follow me then and I'll open early so we can play a bit," he said as he started his car moving.

Traffic was bad, as it usually is anytime in New York City, but together they arrived at the club and parked in its private, fully-enclosed, lot. As the door closed behind them Mary knew she'd entered a whole new world. And Emily was beginning to see its possibilities.

"Shall we start with a good flogging? Caning? Strapping? Sexing? On some other type of usage of her?" Paul said.

Emily led Mary to a St. Andrew's cross, removed what little clothing Mary had left and tied her facing it. Her hand reached underneath slowly pushing her fingers deep within her toy. "She's nice and wet. I just bet she is anticipating getting her pussy prodded by a nice thick cock. Too bad for her I have other plans," Emily said. The whip fell suddenly across Mary's back, its lash leaving a lovely red welt upon her, as Mary squirmed and writhed in agony.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12