Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

One by one, lash by lash, instrument by instrument, Emily played a symphony of pain upon Mary's body. The crescendo came as Mary felt the strong shot of a buggy whip land harshly upon her exposed pussy lips. Worse though was how badly Mary's body had betrayed her yet again. Instead of screaming in agony this time, her body by now adapted to the pain, she screamed loudly in orgasm as she forcibly expelled her release from her body.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm," Emily purred, "look at how hard this slut released. She shot her cum all over the floor."

Mary may not have seen it from her position but she certainly felt the force of her ejaculation as it blew out of her with the intensity of a small twister or hurricane. She would have slumped down in exhaustion from her release were it not for the bindings that held her in place.

Emily's harsh shots to Mary's most private parts soon stopped but only long enough for Paul's hard member to enter between her swollen, bright red pussy lips spreading them wide with his above average girth. Harsh as Emily was Paul's thrusts were harder still as he proceeded to ravage her intensely. One hand and Emily's and one of Paul's savagely pinched her nipples, pulling, stretching them as the rest of her body was.

"Isn't she a good slut," Paul queried, "The more we abuse her the wetter she seems to get, even public humiliation seems to turn her on. She would make such a perfect little toy for my club."

"Yes, she is," said Emily, "as far as your using her here what did you have in mind to offer for her?"

"Well," he began, "I can offer you my newest trained slut in return if you will give me the pleasure of breaking in this bitch properly for you." Pulling aside a curtain Emily saw a knockout blonde, long legs and even longer hair (or so it seemed), on all fours, her humongous breasts hanging down like udders with her hands and legs locked into the floor. The blonde had a spreader in her mouth which prevented her from speaking but allowed easy access to her for the purposes of filling her with whatever one chose to—cock, piss, cum or even pussy. Her pendulous breasts seemed to be topped with immensely big nipples for a woman although that could be simply due to the fact that each breast had what appeared to be a machine made for milking attached to it purely by suction.

What really excited Emily though was the thought of this goddess being a fully trained slut completely willing to please her. "May I try her out before I decide?" she asked.

"Of course," he said turning to her, "slut you are to obey her as you would me until I tell you differently."

Emily released her and pushed her to her knees. "Show me how well you eat pussy and ass my dear," she said not completing the sentence before the face of the woman was buried in her wet privates. Her pussy may have been dripping before but the flow was now a waterfall torrent as she was devoured with complete and total abandon. The woman's pink tongue, in contrast to her teeth, slipped quickly inside her and, like a guided missile, it found its way to her g-spot and clitoris in rapid succession. Slowly, sensuously, sinuously, almost serpent-like the slut's slippery sex organ slid into Emily. Her feather light touch, hitting Emily's most sensitive spots repeatedly, soon had her huffing and puffing with the amount of energy she used as she exploded in orgasm.

When the slut began to lick her perineum her thighs clamped tight around the slut's head. Muffled sounds came from the goddess of sex as her air supply was temporarily cut off. Struggling to breathe she slumped forward allowing her body weight to free her.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Rapidly came Emily's hand on the upturned ass of the woman before her heart-shaped bubble butt jiggling with each hard swat to it. Each swat was followed by a light caress and the occasional grope. Each time she was groped a finger slid between her anal cheeks and pushed its way inside her. Moans escaped her mouth as if she was now no longer human but some kind of animal. Pain melded together with pleasure as the vibrations sent through her reached both her anal and vaginal muscles—thereby exciting them.

It was as Paul's toy neared release that Emily decided to swap sluts with him. There was a single proviso though. That proviso was that she had her slut broken in properly at the club (by way of a gangbang) and that the entire process was recorded to disc with the only copy of it going to Emily.

Paul instantly agreed. Emily had no problem with her former friend going to him. In fact when he pulled her roughly to his cock and crammed it down her throat causing her to gag Emily smiled. By the time Paul was done with her Mary would beg to be humiliated, abused, roughly fucked by anyone—even a homeless man covered in garbage or worse. She would be completely addicted to cock and pussy and willing to whore herself out to get her fix. In other words, she'd be like the large breasted bitch Emily had just abused.

Emily was certainly looking forward to Club Deviance's next "Spike Night"—the every so often gathering at the club for the sole purpose of one woman getting all her holes repeatedly plugged and filled with jism until she begged for mercy. Maybe Emily would even bring the slut she'd just traded for while her new one was being broken in. Nothing quite like one woman devouring another woman's moist center except it happening in public while she is being gangbanged.

"Her real name is Mary," said Emily, "and she used to be my best friend until she fucked my boyfriend. Now I just keep her as a slut. Do with her as you wish, train her properly. Obviously she will never fuck me—or my boyfriend—ever again. She is going to be whatever I wish her to be from now on and, who knows, maybe I will have her turning tricks or sell her in the future. Enjoy her while you have her."

"You do the same," Paul said, "Slut will do whatever or whomever you say. She cums on command—all you have to do is tell her to cum and she will."

"Just a quick question before I leave her with you Paul. Why were you are waiter when you have a club like this that you own," Emily asked.

"Oh," Paul said, "I was helping out my brother at his club and I am sure he will help me break in your slut really well in return."

"I see," Emily said, "By the way, my assistant may stop by to help you from time to time if you like. I think you'll want him to help you though. He looks human but is actually a machine designed to fuck and, like any machine, he can go on forever or, at least, long enough to make her go completely dry from being fucked. His name is Jeremy. I named him after the porno star for reasons that should be immediately obvious to you when you see him."

Leaving one slut and taking the other Emily drove home with a different set of lips on her pussy this time. And, as this smile crossed her lips she realized that whether Mary liked it, which seemed very likely, or not, she was going to use her well indeed. Mary's life was completely different now. Forever!!!!!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12