All Comments on 'Revenge Affair'

by sharkinlace

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding...

Very nicely done. The characters were believable and well rounded. It was a sweet love story in response to the perfidy of their spouses. I loved it. Please write more, you have a nice touch....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Believable, entertaining, and needing Chapter2

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
:-)

It excites me that this was written by a guy. Is reassuring to know that some of you men have thoughts such as these about your sisters. I wonder if my brother does !!!! If only.

;-)

Olivia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need help.

You need help in understanding what revenge is. Little sister could have had the house for her purpose and must of everything else. Brother's wife could not claim anything. Revenge is take all. You get a zero.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
WOW

What an awesome story honey, I really do believe in incest romance. Tell the anonymous flake of, "You Need Help" to get his/her coward ass and piss off. I will always support an authors rights, you and the other writers will always have me in your corner honey, now only if Literotica would let me change my nickname to "mspervy46".

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Great Story 5*****

I enjoyed the hell out of it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Very good storyline and a fantastic story

All I can think about, is before the divorce is finalized her belly will be swelling with his baby. That's hot.

A great story that was a pleasure to read.

Thanks for the read.

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
Liked it but ...

Frosted Flakes? I didn't realize college grads still ate that garbage. Otherwise a pretty good story.

ScarecrowAKAFearlessScarecrowAKAFearlessabout 11 years ago
One of the BEST

It was a great story u should continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Loved the way they informed the cheaters that they were caught and to just piss off. Although the need for some more substantive revenge might be in order it would have changed the tenor of the story. Well played. And to the commentator that didn't like Frosted Flakes after college? What the hell is wrong with you? Frosted Flakes are GREAT!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Revenge, or an easy excuse?

A revenge affair only works if the transgressing couple is aware of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Plot

Although I think it drifted away from revenge mid-way, and was more about Trevor and Alexus rediscovering their sexuality and the deep, sensual love they had for each other, "like a volcano when it meets a tornado" ;)

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good story-hot sex

nicely written, good plot, nice development-great hot sex-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revenge?

I don't know about that. Yes you caught them and kicked them out. Or did you? You never spoke about who made more money, who had the better house or cars. What about retirement accounts, savings, investments? And after all that is said and done, you are committing incest. How are you going to live with that in an honest fashion as your parents raised you? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I would of done the same thing to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why did you stop writing?

I don't usually compliment people on their writing ability because of so many errors in their writing. You are an excellent writer and you express yourself well when telling a story. I read "out-of-excuses" and "revenge-affair" and enjoyed them very much. My only complaint is, why did you stop writing? Your stories make it seem like you enjoyed writing them. Please consider continuing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT REVENGE?

What revenge? If you are having revenge sex you throw it in the cheating couples face. Bro and sis can't do that. The cheating pair got a house together unmolested to continue having sex openly. While in their eyes the bro and sis were "G" rated. The bro and sis should have gotten their "pound of flesh". I will say that the cheating pair, once they lose the thrill of a secret affair...they will most likely cheat on each other. The real revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not aptly titled at all.

The cheaters got everything they wanted. There was zero revenge. Okay story but let down about that.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
If only real life could be that easy !

Very nicely told.

Revenge can be such a good feeling, can't it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY NICE STORY

You certainly have a "fertile" imagination, sweetie. :-)

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Great story!

I like the way you made it all work out! Just Love happy endings!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Why not

Way better off than with the other slut. Except, the wife deserved more of a kick in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got to make it worse

It didn't have enough of a revenge aspect to it. Both got off scot free with their careers.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

It is very good story. I like it a lot. AAAA++++

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story. It was one of those stories where I didn't skip through any sentences or paragraphs, which is rare for me. Thanks. *****

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. I am not into revenge stories that much, but even so I thought you were too nice to them. I would have dumped your wives things on her lovers lawn instead of boxes in his house. I wouldn’t have left them any car at the airport. I would have left them at the airport. When they called wondering why you weren’t there I would have pretended you just forgot. Then I’d pretend to be apologetic and that you’d be right out. Then I’d make them wait some more. When they called back again, I’d tell them you got busy and they should take a cab. Then when they got to your house I would have them locked out with new locks. Then while she’s pissed and locked out of her old house I would have stepped out of the house and told her she wasn’t welcome here any more and why to her face outside your house. Then she and Chad could figure out how to get home on their own.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/9/2022) Nicely done. This was an enjoyable read. Very glad to have read how the two cheating spouses got their comeuppance. Five stars!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Wow you really should have wrote another chapter

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

It's a good story but feel you left unfinished I think you should write another

And give it a ending maybe explore does the sister get pregnant or what

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersharkinlace@sharkinlace
I was married for many years but am now divorced. And after several failed relationships and betrayals, I’ve given up on dating women. While I love feminity, I’ve found I also love dick, and much prefer sucking cock and being fucked. I love wearing panties and cross-dressing, ...