All Comments on 'Revenge As A Working Girl'

by MarkThyme

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad ... I am a little confused

I am not sure about this.... perhaps someone can explain

how degrading yourself into a LOW PAID whore / hooker is getting back at yoiur husband ?

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Nicely Written

Enjoyed the story but I tend to agree with the first comment. How does becoming a comman whore entail an act of revenge against a straying husband since he knows nothing about her activities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...

Would you expect a fast food employee to make an announcement after spitting on a customer's burger? The satisfaction in petty acts of vengeance doesn't have to be tied to the victim's awareness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fucking for revenge is never a good thing.

She went out to get fucked by someone because her husband had fucked his secretary. Please explain to me the mental mechanism that says: Because you were unfaithful, betrayed me and broke you marriage vows, took a chance on STDs and AIDS, my going out and taking physical risk with and unknown person chancing STDS and AIDS gives me revenge. Actually it makes you stupid, risk like that are not worth taking no matter the reason. Then she complicates the issue by accepting money as a hooker. This opens other doors: possible arrest as a prostitute; husband having divorce evidence; and a ruined personal character and possibly loosing a job if you had one. Nope makes no sense, just the actions of stupid immature person. She of course makes it more complicated by giving her personal cell number which makes her easy to trace and identify. Her career as a professional call girl is begun, her life as a wife is over. Actually her actions started in the wrong place. If you cant trust your spouse, yesterday, today, or tomorrow you dont need to be married. Get divorce dont go out and get fucked. All that does is prove you cant be trusted and are not moral or ethical either. I am very glad the girl made both of them wear a condom, much safer for her, although she will still STD testing as various diseases can be gotten orally, by kissing or by sex. Try checking up on getting the clap in your mouth and throat, bad enough on the genitals right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't people get it?

Everybody has a right to an opinion, but it seems the definition of stupidity to criticize a story on an erotica site on the basis of your moral values. If you haven't gotten a clue by now, the "Loving Wives" category is primarily about wives fucking around. Unless you're trying to assuage any guilt you have because you jerk off to these stories and then hate yourself, then you ARE a jerk-off. Its like watching wrestling, only to bitch that it's fake. Frankly, I liked the story, but I would've like greater detail and description.

gobulagobulaover 16 years ago
hurrah for hookers!

Great story I absolutely LOVED it. More than complete and engrossing detail with sultry yet real and gritty delights! fantastic. PLEASE keep it up!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
well written and interesting

the revenge part is, frankly, a distraction,

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Tell him!

As stories go this was okay but as someone already said how can it be revenge when the wife didn't tell the husband what she was going to do and I agree with the other comments that now she's a hooker why does she need to stay married the same could also apply to the husband.

And yes as one person commented this is a sex site but even sex stories need some realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Much Of A Story

It could have been condensed into about three lines for all that happened here. And hey, Anony, we can give this stories any score we want for any reason we want, morality or not. I gave it a zero just because of your stupidity.

katibkatibover 16 years ago
Revenge need not be obvious

I think that the theme of revenge can be a vital aspect of the "Loving Wives" category; and I believe that the revenge need not necessarily be revealed to the one on whom the revenge is taken. In this story (which is brief and well composed) the woman is pleased because she has gotten even. Whether this woman does go on to be a whore is another story, and I hope the author pursues it and perhaps reveals to the husband what his indiscretion has led to, thus turning an act of revenge into tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ummmm, wth???

300 British Pounds for a 30 second fuck??? How can he say that she is so good on that basis? And how does becoming a hooker figure into revenge, not to mention the lifespan of a prostitute, both monetarily and literally. Prostitutes usually end up in prison, detox or left decomposing in a field....and this is revenge how? She needs to rethink revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I guess the revenge comes when she gives her husband A.I.D,S. or some other S.T.D. Not a lot of self worth to become a hooker because your husband strayed. Like cutting off your dick cause your wife is fooling around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Dandy

Now the dumbass whore wife can die of aids and wandering hubby is scott free because she made him wear a condom. Where is the revenge exactly??? Moronic premise for a story, poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

Why stay married if this is what you want you life to be. This hubby is in for a rude awakening soon and probably by catching some really neat social bug. Ugh...

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Not a bad little story (too many comment flames)

Come on guys, let us flip this around. A "loving wife" goes on a business trip and screws her assistant. Her hubby finds out about it, his little heart is broken, so he dresses up, goes to a bar, and gets picked up by a rich old lady who wants sex and is willing to pay him for it. He does it as revenge sex, she likes it, and says she wants his number. He thinks about it and gives it to her. <p>I don't think a story along these lines would get near as many flames as MT has received. I think there's some really sexist anonymous people out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pretty accurate ...

... OK so the prostitution angle is being overplayed, but what the heck, it is something that I wish I had done 14 years ago except we had two teenage daughters and some one had to be the adult. Instead I divorced the guy after 18 years of marriage and he married the lady he was in my bed with - and I am still single (although in a LTR at the present time). Also I believe that in the UK prostitution (at least escorting) is legal so no prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ah...NO!

I'm sorry, but the premise of the story is stupid. Fantasy aside, why would anyone (male or female) loose their health and self-respect for a worthless idiot???? When I caught my husband, I took my revenge with a good divorce shark. He's still paying alimony and child support. Now that's what I call a good revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why?

she is now a working girl and can sock away the money. the amateur status was lost. she hopefully gets caught and cgarged with prostitution, and her life goes to hell. husband was not right with what he did, but let her pay a huge price for her decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Closet Slut

He cheated. She decided to get even? Revenge? Guess what, her decision to revenge cheat was a decision to have illicit, exciting, adulterous sex and she had an excuse...how delicious!

For the moment, she has her cake and eat it too, a home with hubby and a great secret extramarital, exhiliarating sex and...getting paid to do it.

She's delerious with anticipation of everything to come (cum)...should be interesting...

...if you ever decide to write again, how about chapter 2?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Two wrongs do not make a right.

They both cheated on each other. Divorce time, baby!

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
traitor

a meaty cock is smoked, a cornhole is buggered, betrayed!

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 9 years ago
Lovely!

What a lovely fantasy - and what a great revenge. Would like to see more - what happens when her John or one of his friends calls her back or when she tells her husband about her adventure(s)?

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
STD! STD! STD!

She'd lose Mark as soon as she passed along an STD from one of her "client".

Oh,she'd have a kid alright.She just wouldn't know who the father was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where is the revenge?

She exposes herself to an unwanted pregnancy and every disease known to man. That's revenge? More like that's stupidity. Get a divorce. Save your life. Ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Why would ANY woman turn herself into a whore expecting revenge? She's risking her life and her health for some nasty fucking? Ridiculous.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

Isn't it great that some anonny always steps up to tell the ignorant masses that we don't understand what LW is all about? So it is so unfair for us to comment on a story about a stupid slut ruining her life looking for anonymous revenge. Cheated on men always go BTB, but the women look for someone to fuck.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
I liked it

The revenge is in her ow mind for now and he doesn't have to know - yet. It would be best if she withheld sex from him and at some point let him know that she has not gone without. If he keeps fucking secretary she I guess would go for the divorce.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Very good

Smart girl, learning quick.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Male fantasy.

So a woman whose self-respect has been challenged by a cheating husband chooses to become a whore? And this rebuilds her self-respect when she lets anyone with the money have sex with her? Is that what this story is saying?

Can anyone tell me they know a woman who fantasized about being a prostitute? I've never met one.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Pretty low score for a BTB story! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she becomes a prostitute as revenge? Talk about stupid. When hubby finds out he's gonna turn her in to the police and divorce her. Some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Glad she is getting an idea of her market value, apparently she is hot both clothed and unclothed...

They will not be married long, but wifey can sock away some hidden capital to help her next stage, post separation and divorce. Since she has turned to whoring, and is somewhat happy at this juncture, I hope Mark is at least thinking about the future as well...

She should file her taxes as best she can so as to be as legal as possible.

This is an unfinished story, yet, it is not incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous