Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
The daughter of his enemy will be his slut.
6.9k words
4.48
90k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
184 Followers

This is a NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE story. If you do not like this type of story, choose another genre instead of leaving me nasty comments, please. It is more Reluctance than Non-consent. The next chapter will probably be under BDSM.

This story is purely fantasy.

This story is set in a world created in my head. A planet that is not Earth, and the kingdoms within that planet. It's a country that, while developing and starting to make many technological advances, they retained a hierarchy and social system close to Europe in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Technology and medical advances are reserved for the wealthy.

*****

William was a very, very rich man. He was also very intelligent and strong; he held a lot of power in the Hiunda kingdom on the planet of Hur. He was the youngest royal guard ever to be knighted, and was treated with respect and honor every place he went, even out of the Hiunda Kingdom. He had been granted a massive estate by the King as a reward for his services to the crown. Even the High King Edmund himself sought William's council on any important issues regarding war, economy, philosophy and more; King Edmund took William's advice very seriously.

Needless to say, this was not a man who was used to being slighted or cheated in any way. People knew better; he was a force to be reckoned with. No one would dare cross him, much less betray him.

Or so he had thought.

Hiunda was in conflict with a neighboring kingdom, Albanan. Even though it had not yet turned into a full out war, the contention was growing at a rate that alarmed the peoples of both nations.

In the midst of this conflict, both sides were desperately trying to figure out what the other side was planning. William was furious to discover that one of his best officers, a man he had considered his friend, was actually spying for Albanan. His officer had been giving Albanan all the secrets and plans of the King's militia. Now the Albanans knew exactly how Hiunda planned to respond to any situation, which left William struggling to come up with new strategies and plans of attack.

The traitor, Albert, had gone into hiding. William was having every soldier that could be spared searching for him. He would find Albert; he would leave no stone on Hur unturned, so that he could see the rat hung for treason and aiding an enemy. It was more than that, though; William felt betrayed by one whom he considered a close friend and confidant. The search went on for months and William grew more and more angry, bitter and overwrought with the need to get his vengeance. He finally received word that, though they had not found Albert, they had found his 19 year old daughter who had been in hiding with a farming family in the middle of the flatlands.

William knew how much Kira meant to her father as Albert had spoken of her often. She was a respectable and proper young lady; a gentleman officer's daughter. She was rumored to be a beauty, though he decided he would be the judge of that. She was an accomplished musician, artist, poet, embroiderer, and if Albert was to be believed, she was extremely intelligent. Though if these were true, he wondered at the idea that she was 19 and still unwed... Surely suitors would line up for that breed of woman!

William ordered his men to take Kira into custody; she was to be used as a ransom of sorts against Albert. He planned to keep the girl in his estate and to defile her... he would take her virtue so that her father could live the last of his life in shame. Albert was very deeply entrenched in the monotheistic religion of his people; taking his daughter's virtue would force him to publicly disown Kira from his family, otherwise the church would excommunicate their entire family and they would lose their places in the afterlife, according to their holy book. They would essentially consider her to be dead; a vile, defiled soul wandering the earth with no chance of entering Heaven.

Albert was also a warrior, though; the urge to fight for vengeance against the man who stole his daughter's purity would be too much for him to resist.

William followed the less constrictive polytheistic religion that was most common on Hur. Even that, he only followed loosely, more as a nod to his ancestors than a sincerely belief.

After he was done with Kira, her only choice in life would be to sell her body for money. Her religion would not have her back after being defiled; he'd make sure she was left with little choice. He would also discover if she had any information about her father's whereabouts. If she did not, he knew Albert well enough to know that he would avenge his daughter, even if he must disown her afterwards, which would draw him out of hiding.

One way or another, he'd get his man. Kira was the key.

*****

Kira was brought to William's quarters by two armed guards. Her tear-filled eyes were alight with obvious fear; her cheeks streaked by her crying. William sent the guards away after having them release her bonds. He had given much thought to how he would take the girl's innocence, and he had decided upon a slow approach. Hed never forced a woman before, and he wouldn't start now. The only problem with that was his simmering rage toward Kira's father had his adrenaline pumping, and he really wanted to just throw her down and fuck her like crazy. Even in her cloak, he could see the luscious curves that called to him.

He would control himself, though, and make sure he built her up to orgasm over and over... his revenge would be complete when Kira panted and moaned his name... when she begged him for more. The daughter of Albert could be nothing more than a slut. He'd not hold her down and force her so that she could then tell herself and everyone else "It's wasn't my fault; I was given no choice!" No, he'd teach her body how to respond to his touch, how to interpret his touch as pleasure. He'd make her body crave him, he'd tease her until she was mad with lust and need, and he'd only fuck her when she begged him for it. In that way, his revenge would be all the sweeter... the daughter of Albert would be a horny slut begging for the dick of the man her father betrayed.

She walked toward him slowly, shyly hanging her head, with a cloak covering her small frame. She stopped several feet from where he stood.

"Come closer, and look at me, girl." She took a deep breath, obviously terrified but trying her hardest to be brave.

He was shocked when he saw her stunning face. Her father had been a dastardly looking man, so he had not expected the daughter to be much to look at. The only resemblance to her father were the big, brown eyes. But they did not look like the muddy, haggard eyes of her father... they were pools of chocolate, large and innocent. She was stunning, with dark brown waves of hair falling behind her cloak. Natural auburn highlights shown when she was stood in the light of the window.

"Remove your cloak, girl. Sit with me, by the fire." She removed her thick cloak and it was handed over to one of the butlers, who quietly faded into the background. William led her to two overstuffed leather chairs near a cozy fire, and turned to examine her before she sat.

Without her cloak, he was able to see her more closely; what he saw was pleasing. She was small and slender but with an hourglass shape, those lovely curves he had noticed through her cloak were even more enticing now. She had nice, round hips and full breasts. Her body was young and tight, any man would have lusted over her. Her lips were full and her large chocolate eyes were framed with long, thick lashes.

"You are lovely," he said, before he could stop himself.

"Thank you, sir," she said meekly, keeping her eyes on her feet as she sat. The sound of her voice was tantalizing... he could barely believe his luck. She had to be the most beautiful creature alive, and he would take her innocence.

First and foremost, he needed to know if she knew where her father was. It might require a heavy hand, which was something he was known for. Of course, he'd never had to interrogate a 19 year old female before. She seemed meek and scared, but her father had not been what he seemed. William was determined not to assume anything... he'd not be played for a fool again.

"I have been thinking about what would be done with you. Rest assured, your fate lies completely in my hands, and I am not afraid to be cruel if I must." She cringed as he spoke, "You would be very unwise to withhold any information from me, Kira. I am a powerful man. I am not afraid to hurt you if that is what must be done. I expect you to tell me exactly where I can find your father. Make this easier on yourself."

She burst into tears, and put her head in her hands. She was shaking with fear. He waited a moment for her to calm down, and then said, "Speak. Now." He'd not show sympathy for tears, not on this matter.

"Sir... I do not know anything. I truly do not. A few months ago, my father received a message in the middle of the night, and he told me that he was leaving and he had to send me someplace safe. I didn't even think much of it at the time! He was rarely home, I can't say I really even knew him that well. This time, though, he told me that I could be in danger and that I had to go. I was taken away in a carriage that very hour to live with the family that your men found me with. A family I didn't even know before I arrived. That, sir, is all that I can tell you. I do not even know what it is that my father has done, no one will tell me, and he never spoke of work to me."

She looked up at him with such truth in her lovely eyes that he found he actually wanted to believe her. But he had trusted her father as well, he reminded himself.

"Kira, you will tell me what you know. It may not be today, but you will tell me. I am going to go easy on you right now, but trust me, you will be very sorry that you were not honest with me from the beginning."

He found himself desperate to have her away from him. It was just too tempting to look in those lovely eyes and believe every word that she said. He couldn't do it, though. He needed to get his head on straight. He called the guards to take her away.

"Sir, please! Listen to me, please!" she sobbed as Williams turned away from her, "I do not know anything! I was never told. I do not know where my father is, or why he left... please believe me!" She was frantic, almost hysteric.

He ordered her to be silent and sent her away with a servant and three guards. He knew she'd not be able to get away even with just one guard, more than likely, but he wanted her to feel intimidated. So he picked his three biggest, nastiest guards to be in charge of her. He made sure to chose men he could trust, because they were given strict instructions not to touch her unless she tried to run.

*****

She was allowed to clean up and was given a cot to sleep on after an allotment of bread and cheese were given. She slept deeply, exhausted from her journey and all of the turmoil. In the morning, the maid servant brought her to a room with a bathing tub.

"I was ordered to make sure that you bathed thoroughly before you see the Master again." She said, plainly.

Kira did not argue; she desperately wanted to bathe. She started to clean herself with soap when the maidservant spoke again. "I was also ordered to make sure that you clean very well... everywhere. Be sure that you clean between your legs."

Kira's eyes grew wide with shock and fear. What did he plan to do to her? Would he go so far as to take her virtue to get information out of her? Tears pooled in her eyes.

"Now, now, don't cause a scene. I am obligated to tell the soldiers at the door if you refuse or cause any problems, and I am sure you do not want them to come in and wash your crotch for you, now do you?" While she seemed to be an overall uncaring and obviously crude type of person, there was a hint of pity in the servant's voice.

After Kira bathed, she was sprayed with scented water... everywhere... her hair was brushed and pinned delicately on the back of her head and she was given a clean dress to wear. It was amber green silk, embroidered with flowers and cut perfectly to outline her beautiful body. She did not understand why he would give her such an expensive dress. She was his prisoner, not his guest. The dress was cut much lower than she had ever worn, and she blushed when she looked in the mirror.

She entered the parlor sitting room and tentatively met Sir William's eyes.

He waved her in, and she slowly approached him. "Have you decided to tell me what you know, Kira?" The way he said her name sent shivers up her spine.

"What I spoke last night was the truth, sir. I do not know how I can prove this to you. What can I do to make you believe me?" she fell to her knees before him, "I swear to you, on my honor and on our lord god that I know nothing of my father's location or crimes. Please sir, please do not hurt me."

"Rise, Kira. You have chosen to drag this out. That is fine with me. I do not worship for imaginary god, so swearing on him will do nothing to convince me."

She had no response. William was silent for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"The dress looks lovely on you, it suits you perfectly."

"Thank you, sir. It is beautiful." She said meekly and nervously, looking down at the ground.

He leaned in close to her and breathed her in. She was so beautiful, he had thought of almost nothing but undressing her and touching her everywhere since he first laid eyes on her. She stiffened as he leaned down and kissed her on neck.

"Sir, please..."

"What is it, Kira?" he whispered in her ear, letting his hot breath send shivers down her spine.

"I do not know what you intend to do sir, but please... do not take my virtue. Is that your intention, sir?" She tried to sound brave, but her voice quivered and came out as a desperate whisper.

He leaned back a little as she spoke, then chuckled in his deep voice and leaned in to kiss her on the lips, while his hands grabbed her hips and pressed her hard onto the front of his trousers. She felt something big and hard there... and she panicked.

"No!" she yelled and tried to shove him off of her. He was caught off guard by her strong reaction, and she was able to slip through his grasp as she headed for the door. He had her before she even made it near the threshold. He spun her around to face him, holding her by the shoulders, fury on his face.

"You will pay for that!" he said, and then roughly yanked at the top of her dress, so that her corset shown through. He easily ripped it open as well, leaving her exposed before him. She began to cry. He yanked her ripped gown over her hips, so that she was wearing only her cotton bloomers. She was mortified, and tried to cover herself. He grabbed her hands, putting them at her sides and giving her a pointed look to make sure she understood to keep them there. He began to rub his hands up and down here sides, going over her hips and then back up to the sides of her breast. She formed goosebumps from the surprisingly soft contact.

His hands were soft, but his voice was stern and full of authority. "You will never, EVER, disobey an order from me. You may think that you are a pure woman, but I will have you moaning like the whore that you are before long."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"she sobbed. "I was scared, I will not try to run again... please let me cover myself, please st-stop ta-touching m-m-me."

He leaned in to gently kiss her neck as he continued to rub up and down her sides, careful not to touch any of her most personal places, but getting close. He bit and nipped at her neck, and smiled when he felt her gasp quietly in response. Her chest was rising and falling quickly, and she was shifting her thighs, so he knew he had her aroused.

"Shhh, Kira, relax. I can make you feel so good if you cooperate."

He walked her to the sofa and gently pulled her to him. "Now, Kira... just relax. This is going to happen no matter what you say. If you cry and beg with me, I am going to get angry and I am going to hurt you. Do you want that?" He said. Of course, he knew he would never really force her... but she didn't, and he was finding that the excitement of being told what to do seemed to be turning her on. He would have a lot of fun with that.

"No, sir," she whispered.

"Good. Now, look, you made me ruin your beautiful dress. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I am sorry, sir."

He reached down to her bloomers, the only garment she still had on, and pulled them down to the floor, savoring the first complete look at her beautiful body. It aroused him to know that he was the only man who had ever seen her naked. A wave of possessiveness came over him, and he got a strong desire inside of him to be the ONLY man that would ever enjoy her body, but he shook off the absurdity.

He looked her up and down in the light that poured through the window. He gently touched her cheek, and then moved his hand down to her neck, her chest, her breasts... he took some time there, leaning in to gently suck both of her nipples and run his tongue around them. She was holding back her tears, but a new feeling began to form in the pit of her stomach.

She wanted to deny the force of the passion and desire that he was building in her, but the more she felt that this was forbidden and unpure, the more powerful the desire that swept through her. Her womanhood was throbbing in a way she had never experienced, and her nipples tingled. Each time his tongue swept over ner nipples and his teeth gently tugged on them, the pleasure shot straight through her, down to that forbidden place between her legs. She had never felt the powerful need to be touched in such a forbidden place, but she felt it now.

He continued down her body with his mouth. He kissed down her stomach and swirled his tongue into her belly button. He continued down, and she stiffened with fear as he moved toward her most private parts. He gently pushed her onto the sofa as he kneeled on the floor, and he pulled her legs apart. She started to give resistance, but one stern look from him reminded her that she had no choice. She couldn't believe her own reaction to the assault. She began to feel a the aching tingle between her legs grow even stronger, and the build into a throbbing, pleasurable ache continued with more force. She didn't know how to explain it, but some instinctual need began to arise in her and she felt suspense as he got closer and closer to her womanhood. 'How can I be this easily seduced? What is wrong with me?'

Part of her hated herself for wanting this so badly, but that part was overwhelmed by her body that seemed to scream for his touch.

He kissed both of her thighs back and forth getting closer and closer to her pussy. He pulled back and gently touched her clit with his finger. She jumped and gasped. He smiled. He explored her pussy with his hands, taking his time to see her responses to every place that he touched. When he made it to her virgin hole, he smiled when he felt a wetness forming. He slid his finger along her entrance, and she instinctively began to rub herself into his hand.

She needed him in her. It was so wrong, so disturbing... but she couldn't seem to stop her body from thrusting towards him, her hips reaching for his hand over and over.

Kira was confused. She was so nervous and scared but his hands felt so good on her. She knew she should be ashamed of this, but the feelings he was making in her were so intense that they were all she could focus on. She felt the blood rush through her body and could feel her pussy lips swell. She felt a burning need between her legs, an ache that felt so good. She felt like she was out of control, like she had no say in what her body did. The ache seemed to be centered on one spot, the little bud that she had heard whispers about from other girls... dirty girls. They had called it a clit. She had prayed for their sinful souls after hearing their talk... now she knew what a clit was, because it throbbed and ached between her legs, begging for his touch.

January85
January85
184 Followers
12