All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 01'

by January85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthwhile Read....

Revenge is EXPENSIVE; generally bought in Blood.

This Could Get Interesting.

Looking Forward to More.

cowbullscowbullsover 7 years ago

I loved it and hope you plan on writing a next chapter. My only suggestion is the taking of her virginity should have been described in a little more detail. A petite 19 year old virgin would have a struggle with 8 inches no matter how aroused she was at the time of penetration. I hope he also takes her ass.

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
Objective Opinion

What I really enjoyed about this story was the potential for it to turn several different ways. Granted the whole interaction was kind of hot for the most part! Wonderful writing!

As a third party providing a purely objective opinion, it could be a potential plot twist that both the leaders of the kingdoms Hiunda and Albanan are working together in a sinister plot of which Kira is subject through the mass manipulations of 3rd party projections/Mysuki/cube farming or a variety of different mystical and magical powers tied directly to the new character of - drummmm rolll —the Divine Counsel of planet Hur - very excited to see how this turns out! Sounds like both sides could use outside counsel or wait - yep, yep...I am supposed to BE QUIET!

xoxo, Sorcerer’s Apprentice errr--- Unicorn of Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

good story but is it just me but is this the same chapter as the other one

Lady_NataliaLady_Nataliaabout 1 year ago

Repeat of the first chapter, would love to read what you intended to post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous