All Comments on 'Revenge Fuck: Lily's Punishment'

by SinWilde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Good, but

Damned erotic and fairly plausible, well and crisply written. Overall very good. But the slap gave her an 'out' with her fiancé. It was probably enough for her to return to the reunion crying and claiming rape. Then there's physical evidence and positive ID. Got his rocks off in the dumbest possible way.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
what could have been such a hot non con...was made so uncool....sigh!!:((;))

Two exes meeting again..;)) the girl,so hot...;))....you could've made this such a sexy non con!!;))...but....nope!!..the guy was so uncool and unsexy..sigh!! :((;))

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesalmost 7 years ago
My Dream

This is my dream of how I will meet my old girl friend at our 40th, yes, I said 40th, reunion. I would STILL love to fuck her. In 1971-72, good girls did not put out, even in sunny California. Tracy, if you are reading this, I still want you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiocy

She has all of the evidence of rape. Not a hot story at all. Left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

From start to finish this story had me dripping. I'd love to be the girl in this case. Love your wording and how you managed to out the classy whire part in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jail Time

Bubba is your new bestis friend now......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT FIRST PAGE BUT WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON FINISHING IT?

What a waste.

Three stars because it has potential.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PAYBACKS ARE FOREVER A BITCH

and the recipients should be aware knowing it was cumming, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, another unfinished story. It would have been ok to end it the way you did even as there are so many different scenarios that come to mind. It would have been nicer to see what happens the rest of that night with her broken body. Does he steal her away for a few nights of beatings and debauchery; or does he leave just as her fiancé comes out looking for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does everyone want more. This was a revenge fuck, ten years after the breakup. Nothing more, nothing less. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous