All Comments on 'Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
This was quite outstanding!

Your original post was pretty good, but this took us to an entirely new level, an extremely high one - thank you for sharing your obvious talent with us.

If I had one complaint - there is ALWAYS one - how much trouble would it have been to substitute the word 'and' for all those &s? They make your work look untidy and hurried, and this story is worthy of the best presentation you can give it.

As it is a relatively small thing - but again, one worth mentioning - I shall deduct no marks from my score: five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucy, Grete story and well written.

I enjoyed reading it very mock and I personally found Crystal, revenge on Sarina, to be HOT!

Well you know what they say, different strokes for different folks. I'll take mine across the buttocks and back of the thighs, please.

lots of licks Sara Marie.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 10 years ago
Wow!

I lit into you when I read the story the first time, not realizing it was incomplete. The entire story is well-written & makes readers feel emotion. However, I think the revenge was rather over the top. I did give you 5*, tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonder who actually made it to the end

10 pages of this story, welp I finished...Better sleep.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

Congrats truly a beautiful piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

You're the one of the best erotic fiction writers I have ever seen. I love your works. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous