All Comments on 'Revenge is a Dish'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
A DOUBLE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL

of your friends and Yourself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE LOVING WORDS FROM

you guessed it asshole ANNONY!!!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 10 years ago
A Sad Comment

A well written story with a message. It is a sad comment about business but more true than you might know. Morals and ethics in business and the powerful people who own or manage those businesses are almost non existant. Then add in the bitches who want the money from the business no matter what they have to do and we have the makings of this story. They literally and figuratively fuck for money. The business people fuck each other, their co workers significantg others and even their clients. Anything for a buck. To hell with honesty and ethics. None of these characters had one scintilla of honor. This story was way too much like real life.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What happened?

What happened to the other wife? He said he married and all 4 went dinner together...But this story is about 3 people with no morals, maybe this the reason why the other wife stayed out of the story...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
what you need

The thing you need to learn is that things like I laughed or she whimpered are not put within the quotation marks.

This is wrong:

"She...she never says no, she whimpered."

This is the right way:

"She...she never says no," she whimpered.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Very good story.

Need an editor and proofreader. Most of the story was written in past tense with a number of incorrect switches to present tense. Many other mistakes. This is the author's first LW story. I hope he is not disappointed with this story's relatively low scores. He may not know how "tough" LW readers are. Several new LW stories today and I believe this one's rating is the best or next to best of the lot.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I don't even regret not knowing any details

of the betrayal for which he wanted revenge. It just doesn't matter, just like the rest of the story. mean spirited people doing hurtful things to each other while screwing their businesses and each other.

meh

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Lousy tale with rotten people. I'm all for revenge against cheaters but this puts it in a different realm.

Barely one star

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I am all for revenge

I am all for revenge, but it is really great when cuckold is feeling humiliated. Cuckold's should always know and be told that a real man is fucking his wife's married pussy. Using her as a sperm bank for the studs deposits. That the stud has had her in the cuckold's office, in the cuckold's home, in cuckold's own bed. And writer, ignore the trolls. They bitch just to bitch, watch Fixed news, I mean FOX news and moan and groan all the time. Vast majority are cuckold wimps.

cap5356cap5356almost 10 years ago
story

great story the only thing missing is what he did to him to make him want revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was amazing

It was an awesome story. I came massively. But you should've told him if the story was thought up. I would lie to know his reaction. I think that you could've also made Jenny divorce Ron. Because in the story Ron didnt pleasure her by what I read. But you did. So it could've been an amazing story if you ad done that. But either way. I'm cumming to this story multiple times. Good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder sometimes if folks really read the story

by impo_58

07/26/14

What happened?

What happened to the other wife? He said he married and all 4 went dinner together...

I know this comment is over 2 years old, but I often wonder about such comments. Did impo_58 read the story? The revenge was NOT about the other wife. He stated he wasn't ready the first time and wasn't sure he would ever be ready to be married. The revenge was over his so called friend using personal information shared, as friends, to beat him out of the important promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stopped Reading at ATM and Golden Shower!

Wrong catergory!!! Fetish is what it is. Not rated.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
NO REVENGE HERE

just a lot of payback for services rendered. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No revenge

Just nasty fetish garbage.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story... 5 Stars...Added as a favorite...Could've added more to the story...

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Still waiting for this author to write a story worth reading!

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

WOW, what a great satisfying story. So many fuckers are glad to screw over their friends to get a leg up on the corporate ladder. Betrayed by your best friend is the worst heartache of all. Lowest low blow that there is. How many times has it happened to you? To me? Countless times. This is the best Revenge story I have read in a while. 5 big blazing stars to the writer! Great Writing, Great Story, Great Ending. thanks for the effort! Buster.

Helen1899Helen18992 months ago

Now that's a great revenge story, fuck it if you find holes, I read Lee Childs, Michael Connelly and other top author's and I can find bigger holes in all their stories, these are amateurs on Literotica, so forget about the holes and enjoy. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous