Revenge is a Dish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,077 Followers

When she thrust back, I thrust in hard BAM! BAM! BAM! Three times. "Oh fuck, she groaned"

Ron told me that she loved that.

As I watched my cock slide in and out of her incredibly wet pussy, the sloshing sounds filled the air, I looked down the hall where her husband lay drunk and sleep, I knew I was having the ultimate revenge. He had wealth and position and I had his wife as my sub.

I let my thumb get wet from her juicy pussy and pushed it into her ass. As I pounded her pussy, I thumb fucked her ass. Years ago Ron told me she like that.

She went wild moaning, crying and screaming, fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Jenny was lost in the moment with no thought to her screams waking her husband. I felt her pussy spasming as waves of orgasms overtook her. Her pussy clamped tight around my dick causing me to fill her with me seed.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us sweating profusely. Her satin blouse and my dress shirt were soaked in our sweat. Slowly we recovered. I stood and walked to the bathroom just off the kitchen. I grabbed a towel and washed up as best I could while she leaned against the door.

"Are you doing client calls with Ron tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'll pick him up about 9. Be sure he is up and presentable!"

I zipped up my pants and turned to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, leaned down and kissed her, our tongues having their now familiar dance. She was still naked from the waist down as I took her hand and walked to the door. I opened the door and the cool air of the fall night blew over us.

"Will you ever ask me to leave him?"

I smiled down at her, pecked her lightly on the lips. "No, never!"

I enjoyed fucking her even more because of Ron's treachery years before. There is a satisfaction in having his wife do all of the things he told me she does so well!

She had developed a real fetish for golden showers. She explained that Ron had convinced her to do it after years of pleading. He would come home drunk and beg her to let him relieve himself on her. Afterward she would be disgusted with herself and him. Strangely, over time, she found it erotic. Now it was I giving her the golden showers.

She was and is anal orgasmic. The second time we fucked was in his office, over his desk, while he was out making client calls. I fucked her ass and came in it. When he returned, we were both working. However, as she pecked him on the cheek and walked back to her desk, her ass was full of my cum.

***

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I walked over and joined her. Her pissy clothes were in a plastic bag on the cracked bathroom tile.

We took turns soaping each other and rinsing off the soap. We toweled each other off with the threadbare towels. In the bedroom, she slipped her short leather skirt on and her blouse. She slipped a scroogy over her still damp hair and pulled in done in a ponytail. She stepped into her mules and turned to face me.

"One day, she said, you'll have me sell myself to one of those truckers, won't you?"

"Maybe!"

"I'll do it. I don't know why but I'll do it!"

"I know!"

"And then you'll tell Ron, won't you?"

I nodded.

"Then what happens?"

"Our deal was to save the company. I've done that!"

"And telling Ron about us will complete your revenge won't it?"

I nodded.

"Let's do a new deal! Early on I said that Ron was mismanaging his business and not taking care of business at home." Jenny paused. "He is still not taking care of business at home! Now if I have to fuck one of those truckers, I'll do it. However, you need to know, that it's not Ron's pussy anymore. It's yours! If you want me to be a whore for you, I will. But it will be your pussy you are whoring out, not Ron's!"

Jenny turned and walked out the door. She got in her Mercedes, started and peeled rubber as she moved through the lot and onto the expressway home.

And so it went. I would fly in every few month and work his accounts. For the week or so I was there, his wife was part of the payment. I accepted his thanks, money and, unknown to him, his wife as my payment. Eventually he made me a partner.

We are in our 60's now. We suspect that he knows about us. However, Jenny was right! She is mine now! I would never whore out my woman.

Schaka
Schaka
3,077 Followers
12